OUR NONA BABY Completed✅☑️

Oleh Neha22333

Lan Wangji and Lan Zhan both were Twin Lan Brothers who fell in love with Wei Ying at their first sight... le... Lebih Banyak

1. Introduction
2. Pervert Twins
3. Conditions
4. Pregnancy Prank
5. Car Romance
6. Prank went wrong
7. Hurt Wei Ying
8. Lan Twins POV
9. Realization
10. Understanding
11. Elder's Sins
12. Hurtful
13. Bonding
14. Understanding Of Trio
15. Extreme Pleasure and Separation
17. Teasing
18. WangYing
19. Wei-Ying's Birthday
20. Marriage
21. Consummate
22. Good News
23. Real Pregnancy
24. Unbearable Loss
25. Realization
26. Last Respects
27. Happy Ending

16. 21st Lan Twins Birthday

447 25 1
Oleh Neha22333

Lan Zhan is left alone in his Lan house and then goes to university with his close friends, Alpha Jin Zixuan and Alpha Jin Zixun, and old friends Wen Ning and Nie Huaisang.

Lan Zhan spends most of his time with Jin Zixuan and Jin Zixun are both classmates.

Lan Zhan then joins a band group with the Jin twin brothers and younger twin is also the lead singer of their group.

Together, they often go on photography trips to various destinations with Wen Ning and Nie Huaisang.

Lan Wangji, Wei Ying and Lan Zhan stay connected through conference video calls at night and talk about their well-being, new events, studies, etc.

Lan Wangji is rarely able to join them, only on weekends because the timing in the US does not match Lan Zhan and Wei Ying's timeline.

Lan Zhan and Wei Ying meet each other whenever Lan Zhan visits his grandparents' house in the city for band competitions or photography events.

Wei Ying has also invited Lan Zhan several times as his model to represent his designs on the ramp.

Lan Wangji is working hard to achieve his goals while in America and the elder twin is excelling as a student.

Lan Wangji gets into the best university in the US while also participating in many dance shows and bike racing competitions and elder twin has a best friend omega Xue Yang who supports him in every activity.

Wei Ying has a friend in the city, Alpha Lan Xichen, who is like a brother to him.

Lan Xichen is also Wei Wuxian and Lan grandparent's neighbor and relative.

Wei Ying is living with Lan Wangji and Lan Zhan's grandparents in the Lan family's old house inside the another city.

Omega Wei Ying and Alpha Lan Xichen both attend college together and have a close friendship because Lan Xichen is also a member of the Lan family.

Lan Xichen is the son of Lan Qiren's cousin brother who lives in the another city.

*********************

**Two years later**

**On Lan Twin's 21st birthday**

Wei Ying is preparing a surprise for Lan Zhan and has wished both Lan twin brothers happy birthday in the morning, but Omega is eagerly waiting to meet Lan Zhan.

Lan Zhan has to visit the city to audition for the band selection for a world-class concert in Cruise, then his company offers a trip to the winning team.

Lan Zhan and Jin Zixun went to the city for a band audition with their other friends Wen Ning and Nie Huaisang.

Lan Zhan's team is selected for this journey, they will have to go on a cruise for a month for which he is very happy.

Lan Zhan and others attend the birthday celebration organized by Wei Ying in the evening as they also have to start their journey.

Wei Ying has booked a local private penthouse of Lan Xichen's father for the birthday party and has decorated everything for Lan Zhan's birthday with his own hands.

Wei Ying would host dinners in the dining area of ​​the hall and arrange drinks and DJ in the main hall.

Wei Ying also has a room specially decorated because the omega is attached to his younger alpha as a lover.

Wei Ying knows that both Lan brothers love her, but she has become closer to Lan Zhan because Lan Wangji is too busy with his management studies and dance academy.

Wei Ying is eagerly waiting for his Lan Zhan when Lan Zhan arrives there with his friends.

Wei Ying saw that Lan Zhan had just arrived in the penthouse area and Omega ran to the door to welcome his lover with a tight hug.

Wei Ying feels jealous seeing his Lan Zhan with the Jin twin brothers.

Wei Ying said, "Happy birthday gege, I love you, I missed you so much. Why are you so late?"

Lan Zhan hugged the omega tightly and replied, "Oh my nona baby Wei Ying, sorry, I was busy with the association team so I got here late. How are you baby?"

Wei Ying gave him a toothy smile and said, "Without you, Gege, I feel a little sick."

Wei Ying caressed Lan Zhan's face and kissed his red lips in front of everyone.

Wei Ying is feeling jealous because of Jin twin brothers and he keeps kissing his Lan Zhan for 5 minutes.

Wei Ying hungrily sucks and bites Lan Zhan's lips and the omega bites Lan Zhan's lower lips until it bleeds.

Wei Ying removed his lips as both of them are panting heavily.

Lan Xichen mocked her, “Wei Ying, if you need a room, you can go to the first floor.”

Wei Ying glared angrily at Alpha Lan Xichen.

Jin Zixuan looks at the two of them with amusement and says "Lan Zhan, your bunny is very horny. Looks like you should satisfy your omega first then we'll cut your birthday cake."

Wei Ying glared at them, killing the aura then omega greeted Wen Ning and Nie Huaisang then omega grabbed Lan Zhan's wrist and pulled him inside.

Lan Zhan said to Wei Ying who is jealous because of alpha's friends, "Aaahhh my nona baby, stop acting like a jealous wife because they were just joking."

Wei Ying slightly pushed Lan Zhan to sit on the sofa and he quickly sat on Lan Zhan's lap.

Wei Ying asked Lan Zhan and said through tears,"Gege, why don't you take me to your bed? I love you and I want you. Gege, why are you still refusing me? Even your friends are making fun of my feelings. Don't you love me anymore?"

Lan Zhan wiped away Wei Ying's tears with his handkerchief and he replied to Wei Ying, "You know that we two brothers gave a promise to our parents that until you were of legal age so we will never touch you until you become our wife. I can't even betray Lan Wangji because brother also loves you. Don't worry we will marry you one day and then continue our adult relationship with you."

Wei Ying is still angry and muttering, "Then marry me right now."

Lan Zhan then makes fun of Wei Ying, "You're still over 19 and you're not allowed to marry me until you're 20."

Lan Xichen laughed looking at the two innocent cute faces, "Hey guys, stop being a lovey-dovey couple, the snacks are ready to eat before you complain about the snacks running out."

Lan Xichen told Lan Zhan about Wei Ying's hard work, "You know Wei Ying made this Japanese sushi especially for you because you love eating Japanese dishes so much, so Omega worked very hard. All these things have been prepared for you. You are very lucky to have Wei Ying as your future wife."

They all finished their snacks and picked up a bottle of beer and started drinking it.

Wen Ning challenged everyone, "Let's see who can finish the beer faster. Let's see who can drink the beer faster."

Lan Zhan and Wei Ying both quickly gulped down their beers.

Lan Zhan gave Wei Ying a kiss on the forehead and said "Thank you for the food".

Wei Ying is screaming for more kisses when Lan Zhan kisses both of Wei Ying's cheeks.

Wei Ying is still not satisfied and Lan Zhan lifted Wei Ying's face with his finger and kissed him passionately on the lips.

Wei Ying wrapped his hands around Lan Zhan's neck and sucked his lips passionately for a long time, leaving the Alpha gasping for breath.

Nie Huaisang sneered at the two of them, "Wei Ying, you have become a lustful lioness. Lan Zhan gege control your lust. We are going to the dance floor."

Jin Zixuan and Jin Zixun drag Lan Zhan onto the dance floor and Wei Ying gets angry after seeing them.

Wei Ying opens two buttons of his shirt and slides his shirt down from hid shoulders to reflect his peacock neck with shining shoulder blades.

Wei Ying tucks his shirt in the front and walks onto the dance floor like a professional.

They all drank 2 fire tequila shots one by one then wished Lan Zhan a happy birthday.

Wei Ying played a sensual and romantic song "I Don't Want to Live Forever from Fifty Shades of Grey."

Wei Ying grabbed Lan Zhan's hand and wrapped himself in his arms. Omega's small round hips are shaking and touching Lan Zhan's shaft.

Wei Ying keeps rubbing his ass against Lan Zhan's hard shaft then the omega wraps his arms around alpha's neck and wraps his legs around Lan Zhan's waist

Wei Ying bent his body to feel the touch of Lan Zhan's hard shaft on his wet throbbing pussy.

Wei Ying nuzzled Lan Zhan's neck, smelling the alpha's body odor and the omega placed his head on Lan Zhan's shoulder, wrapping his legs around the alpha's waist.

Lan Zhan swallowed his saliva and Wei Ying bit alpha's ears and kissed his neck.

Wei Ying softly whispered into Lan Zhan's ear "I love you gege, I want to eat you tonight."

This statement made Lan Zhan's mind enter another world and both of Alpha's eyes bulged out.

Wei Ying said loudly, "It's time to cut the cake."

Wei Ying stood up and licked Lan Zhan's cheeks with his tongue and murmured, "You're so delicious here and so hard there."

Wei Ying pointed at Lan Zhan's bulge in his pants and then hugged him. Lan Zhan replied, "Shameless."

Wei Ying then brings a birthday cake for Lan Zhan that shows semen coming out of a pussy.

Everyone is laughing when they see Lan Zhan's birthday cake, and Jin Zixuan jokes, "Lan Zhan, your wife is so desperate."

Lan Zhan smiled then made a wish and blew out the candle then Alpha was the first to cut the cake and fed it to Wei Ying first.

When Alpha Lan Zhan turned to the others, Jin Zixuan and Jin Zixun showered him with the cake.

Lan Zhan looks like a mess and smells bad and they are all tired from their busy day.

They all went to their shared room to rest but Wei Ying brought Lan Zhan upstairs to a bedroom that he had decorated.

Lan Zhan is very happy to see the decorated room and expressed his happiness at Wei Ying's efforts for his birthday.

Wei Ying is very excited for his lover's birthday then Lan Zhan takes a hot bath and wears night clothes and heads towards bed.

They are both also tired from being drunk so Lan Zhan quickly lies down on the bed and Wei Ying hugs him tightly.

Wei Ying put his hand inside Lan Zhan's T-shirt and pinched his erect buds.

Lan Zhan whispered.  "Ah what are you doing Wei Ying?? Wait you're drunk."

Wei Ying smiled and pulled up Lan Zhan's T-shirt then the omega sucked the alpha's nipples and licked both of them thoroughly then bit them with his teeth.

===============
===============

To be Continue...

Please give VOTE to this chapter and left your COMMENTS too.

Follow me on Wattpad for more Fanfictional fantastic stories of Wangxian and Xianwang.

Neha22333

Storyline By :-
Neha

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

199K 19.2K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
7.6K 496 7
Zhanyi short story. These stories will be several chapters.Here's zhan Top and yibo Bottom. Do not copy my book without my permission. Covered by zho...
1.1K 78 9
"I've also wanted to say, without feeling awkward, looking back at the past, I regret everything, like a fool." This is a story about love.
5.4K 258 5
This Fanfiction is inspired by my another book *Bride of gusu twin jades book 1 and Modern Bride of Gusu Twin Jades Book 2*. Omega Wei Wuxian will b...