OUR NONA BABY Completed✅☑️

By Neha22333

Lan Wangji and Lan Zhan both were Twin Lan Brothers who fell in love with Wei Ying at their first sight... le... More

1. Introduction
2. Pervert Twins
3. Conditions
5. Car Romance
6. Prank went wrong
7. Hurt Wei Ying
8. Lan Twins POV
9. Realization
10. Understanding
11. Elder's Sins
12. Hurtful
13. Bonding
14. Understanding Of Trio
15. Extreme Pleasure and Separation
16. 21st Lan Twins Birthday
17. Teasing
18. WangYing
19. Wei-Ying's Birthday
20. Marriage
21. Consummate
22. Good News
23. Real Pregnancy
24. Unbearable Loss
25. Realization
26. Last Respects
27. Happy Ending

4. Pregnancy Prank

530 22 1
By Neha22333

Wei Ying arrives at his college with both Lan twins Jade and Omega go straight to their class and both Lan brothers come with omega to drop him to his class.

Both Lan brothers are very possessive about their Wei Ying, so both of them take care of the omega like their life partners.

Wei Ying is blushing badly, Omega keeps caressing his stomach again and again.

Wei Ying entered his classroom and took his seat in the center of the classroom near alpha Wen Ning and omega Nie Huisang.

Both Lan twin brothers also welcomed both Alpha Wen Ning and omega Nie Huisang because they all know each other, so there is a relationship of friendship between them.

Alpha Wen Ning and omega Nie Huisang are also friends with Wei Ying and they both take care of omega like their younger brother.

They all also noticed hickeys on Wei Ying's lips and neck but both of them do not say anything for some time.

Alpha Wen Ning and omega Nie Huisang deliberately started teasing omega, which made both Lan brothers smile.

Lan Zhan proudly said to the two friends, "Did you like the decorations we put on our Wei Ying's body? We love our Wei Ying the most, so both of you together take good care of him and do not let any other alpha come near Wei Ying at all."

Naive Wei Ying felt ashamed and hid his face under his palms then Nie Huisang and Wen Ning nodded respectively because they both knew very well that both of them loved Brother Omega very much.

Lan Wangji ordered them in a harsh voice, "You two take care of my future wife and don't let anyone get close to him because Wei Ying is just our omega."

Lan Wangji whispered in Wei Ying's ear, "Don't Worry, Daddy will protect our children."

Omega blushes profusely when Lan Wangji caresses Wei Ying's flat stomach.

Lan Zhan also followed Lan Wangji to caress Wei Ying's stomach and murmur into his ear.  "Wei Ying, you take care of our children because you will soon become their mother. Both daddies will catch you after your class."

Nie Huisang and Wen Ning are eyeing them suspiciously when the Lan brothers leave Wei Ying's classroom.

Wei Ying felt ashamed and bowed his head in shame because the innocent omega was still thinking that he is pregnant with the children of both Lan alphas.

Alpha Wen Ning and Omega Nie Huisang teased Wei Ying more.

Omega Nie Huisang asked Wei Ying, "Wei Ying, what did you do to them last night? Did they steal your innocence? We also saw love marks on your lips and neck."

Wei Ying shyly covered his face with his palms and muttered, "I'm pregnant with their children".

Hearing this sentence, both Wen Ning and Nie Huisang were shocked and started staring at omega in shock.

Wen Ning was shocked and asked him, "What did you say Wei Ying?"

Omega Nie Huaisang also questioned him out of curiosity and caution, "Are you crazy? You're only 18 years old and how could those two do this to you now??"

Wen Ning then raised a few questions, "Do your parents know about your pregnancy? Did they allow you to stay with the child? What about Lan family?"

Wei Ying answered them, "I will tell everyone at dinner tonight that I am pregnant. Those two brothers will also accept me with my child. Lan Wangji and Lan Zhan both love me and my child very much."

******************

**During Recess Time**

Wen Ning and Nie Huaisang both walk towards the cafeteria with Wei Ying, then Lan Brother joins them.

Wen Ning, Nie Huaisang and Lan Zhan went to the counter to order their food.

They all picked up their lunch of five boxes and a plate of salad and some semi cooked vegetables to eat together.

Lan Zhan handed Wei Ying a box and said, "Wei Ying, we'll bring some rice along with  mustard leaves curry and salad."

Wei Ying thanks Lan Zhan for his  meal, "Thank you gege for the meal."

Lan Zhan replied with a bright smile, "No need to thank me, my nona baby Wei Ying."

Lan Zhan ordered Wei Ying, who was sitting with a pout, "How are you feeling my love?"

Wei Ying murmured and caressed his stomach, "Baby, daddy, bring some food for both of us because our little ones need something to eat. When I eat, you'll get to eat too, so you can quickly grow up.”

Wen Ning and Nie Huaisang looked at Wei Ying very strangely, who seemed to be crazy talking to his stomach.

Lan Wangji and Lan Zhan have smiles on their faces as they are both very happy to see Omega like this.

Lan Wangji ordered Wei Ying, "Eat first" and placed a few more pieces of paneer on Wei Ying's plate.

Wei Ying asked furiously, "Gege, can the three of us get married tomorrow? My children need both of their fathers."

Wei Ying looked at the two alphas with his innocent eyes and caressed his stomach unconsciously.

Wei Ying believes that he is really pregnant so he should soon marry both the fathers of his children so that their family can be complete.

Wen Ning and Nie Huisang coughed loudly because they knew that their friend is a big fool who kept thinking about all this nonsense instead of studying.

Nie Huaisang scolded Wei Ying, "Wei Ying are you crazy. How can you get married at the age of 18?"

But Lan WangJi glared at Nie Huaisang angrily, then Nie Huaisang covered his mouth with his hand and bowed his head and keep focusing on his food.

Both of Wei Ying's friends avoided looking at the dreaded Lan Wangji.

Wei Ying asked with pleading eyes, "Gege, I'm already pregnant so right now my baby needs both of its fathers. Gege, don't you want to marry me because I'll soon be a fat little omega with a bloated belly? Soon I will turn into a big balloon? Will you abandon your Nona Baby Wei Ying? Will I have to raise my two children alone?"

Lan Wangji placed his palms on Wei Ying's face and said a few words to console his impatient omega, "Wei Ying, we both love you and whether you are with or without children, we both will still love you and gonna marry you for sure."

(Lan Wangji's every word came from the bottom of his heart because Lan Wangji believed that his soul was bound to Wei Ying's soul.)

Lan Wangji hugged Wei Ying tightly for a few minutes and the alpha became very emotional for a while.

When Wei Ying thought that because of his pregnancy both of them, would leave omega, so Alpha felt very emotional seeing the fear that resided in Omega's mind.

For Lan Wangji, Wei Ying is his everything, his love, desire, alpha's only dream is to build a family with his beloved Wei Ying.

They broke their embrace and then alpha lovingly fed Wei Ying with a spoonful of food from his hands.

Lan Zhan held Wei Ying's hand with his own and caressed it as he spoke a few emotional words, "Wei Ying, we will never leave you. Only death can separate us now, this is my promise to my Nona Baby."

Wei Ying's trembling voice and moist eyes pierced Lan Zhan's heart and the alpha could never leave his lovely omega.

When the Lan brothers were 5 years old, they saw 4-year-old Wei Ying and from then on both brothers wanted to stay with that cute child for the rest of their lives.

Wei Ying was not their passion, but the little omega becomes their peace, to which the two brothers are related by birth.

Both of their souls are linked to Wei Ying's soul, Both of them are troubled by Wei Ying's sobs and they are happy when Omega laughs with them.

---------------------

To be Continue...

Please give VOTE to this chapter and left your COMMENTS too.

Follow me on Wattpad for more Fanfictional fantastic stories of Wangxian and Xianwang.

Neha22333

Storyline By :-
Neha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 303 13
Wei Wuxian (Top) and Lan Wangji (Bottom). Wei Wuxian is the King / Emperor of Yilling known as Yilling Patriarch. He won all the kingdom of Cultivati...
5.7K 302 21
18 years old omega Lan Wangji has been deeply in love with his 24 years old handsome shizun / teacher alpha Wei Wuxian for almost 2 years. ⚠️Special...
1.7K 145 8
A mafia who never thought before killing people mercilessly. whose only dream to rule over world. what will happen when he cross path with a cute bub...
52.3K 496 19
💗 (g!p and partially gxg) (if you don't like the content, do not proceed onwards, this is purely for entertainment purposes only, if you aren't del...