OUR NONA BABY Completed✅☑️

Autorstwa Neha22333

Lan Wangji and Lan Zhan both were Twin Lan Brothers who fell in love with Wei Ying at their first sight... le... Więcej

2. Pervert Twins
3. Conditions
4. Pregnancy Prank
5. Car Romance
6. Prank went wrong
7. Hurt Wei Ying
8. Lan Twins POV
9. Realization
10. Understanding
11. Elder's Sins
12. Hurtful
13. Bonding
14. Understanding Of Trio
15. Extreme Pleasure and Separation
16. 21st Lan Twins Birthday
17. Teasing
18. WangYing
19. Wei-Ying's Birthday
20. Marriage
21. Consummate
22. Good News
23. Real Pregnancy
24. Unbearable Loss
25. Realization
26. Last Respects
27. Happy Ending

1. Introduction

1.7K 47 2
Autorstwa Neha22333

Lan Wangji and Lan Zhan both are twin Lan brothers who fell in love with Wei Ying at their first sight. Let see how they try hard to make Wei Ying as their shared wife.

Based on Mo Dao Zu Shi novel, characters are same but storyline is changed. This is purely based on my imagination.

Don't copy my fanfiction content, This FF original rights and copyright belongs to author.

Plaggrism is prohibited.

Nobody is allowed to translate my fanfiction without my legal consent. This storyline is also available in Hindi audio on my YouTube Channel "Love Story Teller".

Specially Youtubers are not allowed to shared my story on their YouTube Channel without my permission and legal consent.

I'm changing this story to omegaverse where male omegas have pussy instead of dick.

~~~~~~~>>>>>>>>÷÷÷÷÷÷÷<<<<<<<<~~~~~~~

Name = Lan Qiren

Age = 44

Status = Alpha Male

Occupation = Business Man

Spouse = Lan Yi

Parent = Father of Lan Wangji & Lan Zhan

Name = Lan Yi

Age = 43

Status = Omega Female

Spouse = Lan Qiren

Occupation = President of Woman council

Parent = Mother of Lan Wangji & Lan Zhan

Name = Cangse Sanren

Age = 43

Status = Omega Female

Spouse = Wei Changze

Occupation = Maid of Lan Family

Parent = Mother of Wei Ying

Name = Wei Changze

Age = 44

Status = Beta Male

Spouse = Cangse Sanren

Occupation = employee of Lan Qiren

Parent = Father of Wei Ying

Name = Lan Wangji

Age = 21

Status = Alpha Male

Spouse = Wei Ying

Occupation = Family Business

Name = Lan Zhan

Age = 21

Status = Alpha Male

Spouse = Wei Ying

Occupation = Family Business / Musician

Name = Wei Ying

Age = 20

Status = Omega Male

Spouse = Both Lan Wangji and Lan Zhan

Occupation = Running NGO

===============
===============

**Story Begins**

Omega Lan Yi and Alpha Lan Qiren are looking for gifts for their twin sons for their 5th birthday when little Lan Wangji and Lan Zan reject everything for their upcoming birthday present.

Both the brothers do not like anything inside the shop and refuse to buy every toy.

Alpha Lan Qiren, being a father, wants to give everything to his twin children but he cannot find anything suitable for their upcoming 5th birthday gift.

Suddenly inside the same shop, Cangse Sanren entered the shop carrying 4 year old Wei Ying in her arms.

Wei Ying is looking like a beautiful doll when Lan WangJi and Lan Zhan both look at the little Omega baby and they walk over and say in unison, "We want that Nona baby."

The pink-lipped Omega, whom both the twin Lan brothers consider a doll, also has plump red cheeks and cute little eyes.

The hearts of both the brothers fall on the little Omega child because Wei Ying touches their souls as the most beautiful gift in this world.

A smile appeared on Lan Yi's face as he realized that the trophy his twin sons were seeking was a living Omega Child.

Lan Yi speaks up because of the foolish demands of both of her twins, "Sons, he is not a nona baby but an omega baby."

Both of Lan's Twin Jades scream out in unison, "I want him or I'll never celebrate my birthday."

Lan Wangji looks at Lan Zhan and vice versa because both brothers liked the same gift, so they are both surprised.

Lan Wangji questioned his younger brother, "Lan Zhan, you are my brother if you want him, you can keep him."

Lan Zhan replied, "No, if you sacrifice him for me, I will sacrifice him for my brother too."

Lan Wangji replied, "No, you are the younger brother so it is my duty to fulfill every wish of my younger brother and take care of your wishes. Lan Zhan, I will never take anything from you for myself because what is mine that is yours too."

Lan Zhan said, "Brother, what is mine is automatically yours too. Can we keep that nona baby for both of us? Can we share him too?"

Lan WangJi nodded emotionally and hugged Lan Zhan, "He is ours, he will be ours and we both are his."

Lan Zhan asked out of curiosity, "What if he refuses to be ours?"

Lan WangJi shook his head with so much confidence, "it's not possible."

Lan Zhan asked, "How do you know?"

Lan Wangji smiled and replied, "We would both like to be with him on our birthday, then God help us and that omega will be ours too."

Lan Zhan nodded and smiled then both twins turned to their parents, "We want that nona baby as a gift on our 5th birthday."

Both of them are walking together so vigorously that they even attract the Omega boy's attention towards themselves, who signals for both of them to come towards him.

Lan Qiren had already heard from his sons about their demand.

When alpha Lan Qiren sees the omega Cangse Sanren with her omega child, the alpha made up his mind that he would give Cangse's omega son as a gift to both of his alpha sons on their birthday.

***************

Wei Changze's business is going into complete loss due to which his house is also mortgaged to the bank and soon the bankers sell his house by bidding.

Both the Wei couple are struggling to manage their household expenses and in these difficult times, their business also collapses and the debt to creditors increases considerably.

Wei Changze is robbed of everything, due to which beta is forced to go to a poor slum and live in a dirty tent.

Omega Cangse Sanren often used to take her Omega son to the park near the house to feed because her son does not have many toys.

One day, when Cangse Sanren takes her children to the park to feed, someone kidnaps her son.

Both the parents together start searching for their 4 years old omega child desperately and go here and there like crazy inquiring about their child.

When both the Wei couples return home at night, they see a rich man's standing in front of their house.

That rich man is none other than Alpha Lan Qiren who offers both of them to accompany him to his home.

Cangse Sanren gets very irritated after seeing Alpha Lan Qiren but she has no other option because this man has kidnapped her Omega son.

Lan Qiren told Wei Changze and Cangse Sanren that he had to gift omega Wei Ying on the birthdays of both his sons and then his Omega letter would remain in his mansion with his two sons forever.

Wei Changze gets very angry after hearing Alpha talking here and there and starts fighting with Lan Qiren.

Lan Qiren angrily goes back home but the next day Omega Wei Ying's father meets with a fatal accident and Wei Changze's body is badly injured in the accident.

A mountain of difficulties falls on the Wei family and at this time Omega Cangse Sanren needs a huge amount of money for her husband's treatment.

Because of the treatment, Cangse Sanren has to go to the door of Alpha Lan Qiren and beg for money and also has to agree to all the conditions set by Lan Qiren.

Cangse Sanren, out of compulsion, sell her only omega son to the Lan family and in return got her husband treated at a heavy price.

Due to a very dangerous accident, Beta Wei Changze's condition becomes very critical and he has the problem of impotence.

This period is so difficult for the Wei family that son Wei Changze can never have intercourse in the future and he becomes completely unable to have physical relations with his wife due to the injuries sustained in the accident.

Cangse Sanren has no money and no roof over her head, so she starts working as Lan Yi's personal maid.

Three years after the accident, when Wei Changze had recovered quite well, he also took up the job of being Alpha Lan Qiren's personal driver so that he could earn a living.

Wei Changze does not recover completely physically, due to which a lot of money is often spent on his treatment.

The Wei couple work as servants in the Lan family's house, which gives them time to spend with their omega son Wei Ying.

==============
==============

To be Continue...

Please give VOTE to this chapter and left your COMMENTS too.

Folow me on Wattpad for more Fanfictional fantastic stories of Wangxian and Xianwang.

Neha22333

Storyline By :-
NEHA

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

3.8K 200 9
ZhanYi..... Short Story.... Blood related uncle and nephew... Age gap .... Protectiveness...... obsessions..... Possessiveness..... Mafia..... Rape...
5.4K 257 5
This Fanfiction is inspired by my another book *Bride of gusu twin jades book 1 and Modern Bride of Gusu Twin Jades Book 2*. Omega Wei Wuxian will b...
3.5K 167 42
This is a story about people chasing their dreams while fighting reality.
1.1K 78 9
"I've also wanted to say, without feeling awkward, looking back at the past, I regret everything, like a fool." This is a story about love.