Imtehaan Rishton Ka (Book-1 R...

By SiblingTales

1 innocent soul and his 3 elder siblings. Arjun begin strict yet loving elder brother and a father figure to... More

Prologue
Character Sketch
Extended Family
Chapter 1- Lost
Chapter 2- Hurt
Chapter 3- Truth
Chapter 4- Acceptance
Chapter 5- Consequences
Chapter 6- Consequences 2 and Dada
Chapter 7- Talk & Past
New Character's
Teaser
Chapter- 8 Raghbir Maheshwari
Teaser
Chapter 9- Overwhelmed
Teaser
Chapter- 10 Moving On
Teaser
Chapter 11- Raghbir' Warth
Teaser
Chapter 12- Yuvika' Past 1
Yuvika' Past-2
Chapter- Yuvika' Past- Last Part
Chapter- 13 New Beginning'
Teaser
Chapter- 14 In Trouble
Teaser
Chapter 15- Naughty
Teaser
Chapter 16- Mistake
Teaser
Chapter- 17 Hurt
Chapter 18- Locked
Teaser
Chapter 19- Sorry!!!
Teaser
Chapter 20- Sneak Out.
Teaser
Chapter 21- Birthday
Teaser
Chapter 22- Hurt
Next Book

Epilogue

2.4K 160 7
By SiblingTales

Arjun pressed the emergency button when he saw Yuvika having breathing problem Dr. Went inside the ICU and checked her. She was having hard time in breathing. They were not able to understand what was actually happening. They sended Arjun out of the ICU he was panicking a lot. Doctors checked her BP it was dropping down speedily. They prepared the injection to inject but it was already too late suddenly the ventilator showed blank lines shocking everyone.

The family rushed inside. Arjun who was about to fall Kunj and Om held him tightly. Ayush hugged him and cried. Raghbir was numb he didn't understood what was happening. He went towards her and shook her up harshly-

Yuvika uth na. You know very well I don't like such games. Get up i said ...he yelled. But there was no response......

Everyone was crying mess.
Doctor removed the oxygen mask and looked at the broken family-

I am sorry we tried our best but we couldn't save her......

They all gasped as soon as he said that. They all remembered the happy moments they spend with Yuvika. She was an important part of each and everyone' life.

Arjun was blaming himself for what happened to his sister. If he would have listened to her and talked to her this would have not happened.

No one was able to take it that there Yuvika is no more.......

Suddenly the door banged open Roshni and Twinkle rushed inside Roshini got panicked when she saw everyone crying. She looked at Yuvika and then at ventilator.

She immediately rushed beside her and tied the Raksha Mauli she got from temple on her hand and tapped her face-

Baacha uthna. Dekh Yuvi tere dada, Bhai, Teri family sabh Tut jayenge tujhe kuch hoga toh please get up baacha. Ase preshan maat krr sabko please....she sobbed her tears fell on Yuvika' face making her gasp for Oxygen.

Doctors immediately put the Oxygen mask on her. It was no less than a miracle that the patient they almost lost was suddenly gasping for breath. He checked her and gave her the injection but she was still finding it hard to breathe and that panicked everyone in the room.

Otherside Yuvika.

She was in her own land. She looked around every thing was all white. It was like she was in heaven or something. She saw a golden light coming from different side. She started moving towards of it and saw her father and mother standing there. She froze on spot seeing them, but suddenly she heard everyone crying and calling her, something in her heart pained, her family was crying.

She looked around and then at her parents-

Sa..sabh roo kyu rahe hai papa?

Ram gently- Sabh tujhe bola rahe hai beta..

She looked at her father and all the falshes came to her mind. How he betrayed her and her brother' and his own wife.

Aapne asa kyu kiya papa?....she asked suddenly. The hurt in her voice was clear to them.

Ram held her hand- i am sorry.....Yuvika pulled back.

Aapka ek Sorry kisi bhi cheez ko sahi nhi krr Sakta papa. Aapne mujhe he nhi Maa ko, dada ko, Om ko sabh ke sath Galt kiya. Aur vo baacha ek baar bhi uske baare mai nhi soacha uska kya hoga......tears escaped from her eyes. Ram looked down he has nothing to say in his defence.

Angali hugged her daughter- shaant ho ja baacha. Ase nhi rote...she pulled back and wiped her tears....Jo bhi hua hai hum ab usse badal nhi sakte Yuvi aur na he Jo hone wala hai. Prr aapna Aaj sirf humare hath mai hai beta.

Yuvika pulled back and looked at her hurt- aapne bhi toh dhoka Diya na Maa. Itne saal hume aap dono ne Dhokha diya. Aur aapke dokhe ki galti, aapka sach chupana uss baache ko, Ayush ko baari pada. Kya kuch nhi dekha usne itni si Umar Mai. Sirf aap logo ki wajah se....she cried.

Ram- mene Jo kiya vo galat tha mein janta hu aur mere pss kudh ke defence Mai khene ke liye kuch bhi nhi hai. Bss mujhe maaf krr de. Mera pyaar tum logo ke liye kabhi kaam nhi tha. Jo mene Kiya vo sirf galti, nhi paap hai beta i am sorry for that.

Angali cupped her face- tujhe yaad hai mene tujhe Jane se pehle ek wada maaga tha....Yuvika just nodded. She remembered giving her mother a promise that she will take care her brother' in her absence no matter what happens she will not leave them behind and always stay and take care of them, just like her mother used to do.....toh usse wade ko pura krr aur aapne Pariwar ke pss Jaa. Sabh tera intezaar krr rahe hai beta.

Ram held her hand- meri galti ki saza kisi aur ko maat de beta. Mujhe pta hai jb se tujhe sach pta chala hai tune kisi ko bhi aapne Dil Mai ane nhi diya. Tune Arjun ko, Om ko aur Ayush ko sambhal liya prr kudh ko nhi. Tune aapne uss Dil ke darwaze ko he baand krr diya jaha pyaar ke liye jagah thi. Aapne bhaiyon se baat krr, agar tu kisi se baat nhi kregi toh kisi ko samj nhi ayega ki tu kya sochti hai, tu kya chati hai.

Angali- aapne aap ke sath itna kathor hona galat hai beta. Tu vo baan aur vo krr jo tu krna chahti hai. Inn 'Rishton Ke Imtehaan' Mai tu acche se khadi uthri hai Yuvika, tune sabko dekha, sabko sambhala sirf kudh ko nhi. Aage Teri Marzi hai beta.....they both started fading away. Yuvika cried she tried to hold there hands but it wasn't happening......tujhe teri family ke pss wapas Jana hai ya nhi vo Tera fasla hai beta. Hum usme kuch nhi bol sakte.

Ram- ho sake toh mujhe maaf krr dena Yuvi. I love you a lot. We both love you a lot. Remember that and be yourself beta. Don't change yourself for someone else.

Angali/Ram- Love you beta........and they faded away in the air.

MAA/PAPA....she yelled and opened her eyes with a gasp. The doctors immediately gave her sedative injection to her. And turned towards the family.

She is out of danger. Mene injection Diya hai tohde time unhe hosh aa jayega. You can relax. Aapne pure career mai issa miracle hote mene kabhi nhi dekha. Aap sabh ka pyaar inhe wapas leke aya hai. Take care of her and don't let her take the stress.....saying he left out.

Everyone took a breath of relief. Arjun immediately went near her and kissed her forehead. Everyone slowly left the room.

After waiting for three hrs. Arjun was not ready to move out of the hospital so does everyone but Kunj took the matters in his hand and forced others to leave and get changed and have something to eat they all looked dead on feet. He sended them home assuring them he will call once Yuvika is awake. Only Raghbir, Roshni, Abir and he himself stayed with Arjun in hospital. He asked others to go with Twinkle. Now that Yuvika was out of danger they all finally agreed.

Raghbir took a deep breath and went inside he was fighting his inner turmoil, he was not in state to see Yuvika like that it hurted him a lot.

Roshini who saw sitting with Yuvika got up to leave for Raghbir to give him some privacy. She knew like her husband Yuvika is a child to Raghbir. He has particaly rasied her. She understood he is also going through the same pain that her husband is going though, she quietly left from there.

Raghbir sat on the chair and held her hand unknowingly the tears escaped from his eyes and fell on her hands and there was flicker on the monitor but he didn't noticed it, he was lost in his own grief.

Raghbir sadly- bhut maaza aata hai tujhe mujhe preshan krne Mai ek baar ke liye bhi nhi soacha Mera kya hoga tere bina. Bhai ka, Bhaiya ka, kisi ka khyal nhi aya....he looked at her...ab tu uth ja bss tujhe mein lock krr ke rakhuga dekh lena. Tujhe gadi ko hath bhi langne nhi duga, last time mene kya kiya tha kitna maara tha sabh bhul gayi na tu.......his eyes clouded with the past memories it was the first time when he took the real elder brother role with Yuvika........

Flashback.......

17 year old Yuvika standing in front of Raghbir who was glaring at her soul. She was scared like hell. She has never seen her Bhai being so angry at her. Raghbir took a step towards her but she immediately took two steps back.

Raghbir coldly- yaha kya krr rahi thi Yuvika?....she flinched badly she was not at all used to this side of Raghbir. He was her cool Bhai and her partner in crime. Now the person standing infornt of her is lot different and she was not liking it even for a bit also.

Raghbir took steps towards her, he grabbed her arm harshly and dragged her towards the car.

Yuvika winced in pain- bhai aap kya krr rahe ho, it' paining.....she tried to struggle in his grip but he snapped his head towards her and glared at her dangerously....

Ek aur word tere muh se nikalna toh dekh lena Yuvika. You won't like the consequences....he said and she immediately looked down.

He again dragged her and they reached towards the car he pushed her inside and closed the door with a bang making her flinch. Her eyes welled up thinking of the consequences. She was hell scared now.

Raghbir sat in driving seat and drove off Furiously. He got a call from his friend that he saw Yuvika racing, first he was shocked and his shocked turned into anger when he told him that she is doing illegal race that too from past one month. His friend also sended him the video of her doing stunts. His breath hitched when he saw her doing that. One wrong move and she would have fallen from the cliff. Imagining that only sent shiver through his spine.

They reached Maheshwari Mansion and he opened the car door for her and dragged Yuvika towards his room while going inside he broke a thin stick from the tree too, he will definitely teach her a lesson of life today.

Entrying the room he pushed Yuvika harshly in the middle of the room and closed the door shut. Luckily no one was home the girl bunked her college for this stupid race.

He looked at Yuvika tears were escaping from her eyes and she was looking scared

He immediately completed the distance between them and held her arm tightly. He gave her a hard stroke on her leg making her hiss in pain.

Raghbir yelled- chup ek dum chip tere muh se ek awaz bhi ayi na toh mujhse bura koi nhi hoga tere liye......and another stroke landed on her legs......who the hell on earth gave you permission to go for riding. Tell me what is your age Yuvika?

Yuvika flinched she was already crying mess. She was cursing her fate that she left for riding and bunked college for that.

Raghbir yelled again breaking her thoughts of chain- mene kuch pucha tujhse.

Yuvika stammered- 7..17....she closed her eyes as Raghbir raised the stick again to hit her but stopped himself in the middle he threw the stick away and turned around. The video was not  getting out of his mind. He got scared so badly that his mind showed him the worst possible senrios.

He felt Yuvika hugging him from back, he tried to pull back but she tightened the grip.

Yuvika sobbed- I am sorry Bhai. Mujhe nhi pta tha ki aap itna gussa karenge i thought you will be okay with what i was doing. I am sorry mene bunk kiya and I went for racing..... Raghbir pulled back and turned towards her.

Raghbir- kya bola tune?....he asked clamly yet the anger was still visible.

Yuvika looked down- i am sorry i bunked and.....she hissed in pain again when Raghbir took the stick from ground and gave her another stroke on her arms.

Raghbir yelled- you bloody think ki tune class bunk ki and you went for the race and I am angry on you for that....Yuvika flinched but she looked at him confused. Raghbir held his head in frutation......aapna normal IQ bhi bech krr ayi hai kya Yuvika. I am angry because who the hell gave you permission to go for that bloody illegal race and risk your life. Agar ek min sirf ek min ke liye bhi tera balance yaha waha ho jata toh pta hai kya hota. Do you even realise hum sabh prr kya beetati agar tujhe kuch ho jaata toh. From bloody one month you are doing this aur mujhe yeh sabh abhi pta chal Raha hai. Ek baar bhi mujhse puchna zaroori nhi samja tune wasie toh haar baat ke liye mere pss ati rahti hai iss baar kya hua......

Yuvika hugged him tightly and cried she was felling guilty to make him scare like that. Whatever she did. It was her stupidity she thought she was being cool but actually she was a fool to do and think like that.

Yuvika sobbed- I am sorry mein aage se kabhi racing ke liye nhi jaungi. I promise i am sorry for scaring you.

Raghbir hugged her tightly. And clamed her down.  He knew she can't take his anger and for a fact that it was directed towards her he felt bad. She clamed down and he made her drink water.

Raghbir held her hand and made her sit. She was not even looking at him too guilty to face him.

Raghbir Sighed- look at me Yuvi....the gentleness did it's work. She looked at him with her glossy eyes.....stop crying Yuvi. I didn't mean to scare you okay. You are one who scared me like hell. Only i know how much scared I got when I saw that damn video. Life is too precious to play with. I understand in your implusivesness you did that but sometimes before doing something we should just close our eyes and think about the pros. And Cons. Of the things we are doing. Don't do anything that has risk with your life okay? You are just 17 Yuvika do you want to end up behind the bars for that upar se illegal race agar Bhai ko pta chala na he will skin you alive and no one will be able to save you from him. Get that?

Yuvika nodded- i am sorry aage se asa nhi hoga. I promise.

Raghbir- I will make sure of that. You are not allowed to use phone or an other screen time for next two months. You are fully grounded. And now get up go in that corner keel down and first write 'I will never take unnecessary Risk with my life' 200 times and then tomorrow evening you will be submitting me a report of 300 pages on Self-preservation. Clear?

Yuvika tried to pleaed but Raghbir again spoke-

If you dare to whine even  once also 300 will turn 400 and you will writing it 2 times by tomorrow evening.....she gulped and just nodded her head.

She completed her punishment sincerely. She thought her Bhai would relent a little bit he didn't he was way too much strict for her liking.

After that day Yuvika never went to illegal race. Not because of the punishment she got for her mistake, but her Bhai' scared face never gave her courage to that, she promised herself not to scare her brothers like that ever again.

Flashback ends.

Raghbir came out of his thoughts. Yuvika was still not opening her eyes. He looked at her with tear filled eyes and said-

Utha ja Yuvika. I am not done with you, get that aur Sabh bhut pareshan hai tere liye. Ek baar uth  ja tu nhi mein tujhe....his voice chocked he closed his eyes against the tears.

Phir se maaroge....he opened his eyes only to find Yuvika looking at him holding his hand. She removed her Oxygen mask tried to get up but he made her lay down and pressed the emergency button.

The doctors came in and checked her.

Dr.- she is fine Mr Maheshwari.....he looked at Yuvika....you scraed your family pretty badly Yuvika. Take care of yourself from now onwards. Your BP was not good at all. You should take your medicine' on time.......Yuvika wanted to bash her head on the wall, she dared to take a glance at her Bhai who was already galring at her. She immediately looked down she knew she was in for another horrible round with her Bhai.

Oh God please save me, she thought. Doctor left sending others in.

Arjun immediately went towards her and hugged her. He pulled back and kissed her forehead.

Arjun- tu thik hai? ....his voice choked.

Yuvika gently wiped the tears in his eyes and nodded smiled- ek dam thik ase rone lage aap toh humare ghr ke dono cry babies ko kon sambhale ga dada.

Arjun- i am so...

Yuvika gently cut him off- mujhe bilkul nhi pasand ki mera koi bhi bada bhai mujhse Sorry bole. Galti ho ya na ho tb bhi No Sorry. Hum baat krege but abhi nhi please dada. Mein thik ho jau uske baad. Mujhe sirf aapse nhi Bhaiya se aur Bhai se bhi baat karni hai. Please.....Arjun nodded and kissed her forehead he will make sure they sit and talk.

Unknowingly there are too many misunderstanding that were built between them he will talk it out and tell them the truth he was hiding.

Yuvika looked at Kunj he hugged her and left without a word and Raghbir followed him. She sighed mentally and thought-

Hey bhagwan ek Sher ko maana kitna mushkil hai pata hai na apko. Toh dusre ko bhi kyu naraz krr diya not so fair. Abhi toh dada aapne zone Mai hai ek baar usse baahr aa gaye toh vo bhi mujhe nhi chodne Wale. Ahhh Mahadev aapna ya toh ab meri maadat kro nhi toh mein aapse baat nhi krungi....she huffed annoyed and Roshni saw that. She hugged her and said-

Kya hua....Yuvika looked at her it was clear that no one slept because her. She shook her head-

Take rest Bhabhi you need that badly. Mein abhi thik hu.

Pta hai mujhe ...said Roshini and started feeling her the Soup. Yuvika wanted to crib but her dada was already present there. He will scolded her like a toddler and she hated that so for saving herself she had the soup.

Roshini- jaldi se thik ho ja Yuvi. Tera Shikar krne theen-theen Sher ready hai.

Yuvika looked at her stratled- aapko Kasie pta?

Roshni smiled-tujhe lagta hai vo theeno tujhe ase he chod denge beta.....Yuvika looked away. She so wished that they leave her this time but she knew it can happen only in her dreams.

Roshini gave her the medicine' and she had it in one go. She started feeling drowning and slept, the medication were strong.

Arjun looked at her sleeping and felt relief he has to do something fast to save his family but first he needs to talk to them all and tell the truth and he will do that. Roshini guided him out the room and they left towards the canteen to have some coffee to clam there nerves down. Everything was fine for now and they should relax a bit thinking of the present. A Strom is coming for them in the upcoming future.

How will the family deal with it only time will tell???

Hii Readers,

This book comes to an end I will be uploading the next part of this book from next week.

Till then you can freely share your views on whatever you want to see in the upcoming book. As the plot is ready but not the scenes.

Thanks for reading!!!!
Stay tuned for 'DARRAR'.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62K 5.2K 44
Premraj Khanna, a father who broke his own children and family apart. He disowned his daughter in the name of protecting his family name. Priyanka Kh...
Epiphany By Kiara

General Fiction

58.8K 5.5K 28
Ten years ago, Aakrith was kidnapped. A few days later, his dead corpse was sent home to his brothers. Kabir Kaushik, a Commanding Officer, is told...
8.2K 727 10
Three cousin brothers, each with a shattered spirit and a painful past. Their lives are about to take a dramatic turn when fate forces them to live t...
87.1K 5.6K 53
A woman for whom money and Business is everything, that She plans to destroy her own family. A sister who left her own brother, her Bhai just to prot...