Boss is Reborn After Everyone...

By Lyahhh_kaii

Ding Shan had been a hot topic for seventeen years -from the time she debuted at the age of three with her pu... More

Chapter 1 -5
Chapter 6-11
Chapter 12-17
Chapter 18-23
Chapter 24-29
Chapter 30-35
Chapter 36-41
Chapter 42-47
Chapter 48-53
Chapter 54-59
Chapter 60-65
Chapter 66-71
Chapter 72-77
Chapter 78-83
Chapter 84-89
Chapter 90-95
Chapter 96-101
Chapter 102-107
Chapter 108-113
Chapter 114-119
Chapter 120-125
Chapter 126-131
Chapter 132-137
Chapter 138-143
Chapter 144-149
Chapter 150-155
Chapter 156-161
Chapter 162-167
Chapter 168-173
Chapter 174-179
Chapter 180-185
Chapter 186-191
Chapter 192-197
Chapter 198-203
Chapter 204-209
Chapter 210-215
Chapter 216-221
Chapter 222-227
Chapter 228-233
Chapter 234-239
Chapter 246-251
Chapter 252-257
Chapter 258-263
Chapter 264-269
Chapter 270-275
Chapter 276-281
Chapter 282-287
Chapter 288-293
Chapter 294-299
Chapter 300-305
Chapter 306-311
Chapter 312-317
Chapter 318-323
Chapter 324-329
Chapter 330-335
Chapter 336-341
Chapter 342-347
Chapter 348-353
Chapter 354-359
Chapter 360-365
Chapter 366-370

Chapter 240-245

1.3K 16 0
By Lyahhh_kaii

Chapter 240. Giving Advice

Naturally, Xiang Hong would not discuss his and Ding Shan's private affairs with his brothers.

His meeting with Ding Shan was an accident. This little fox's performance aroused his intense interest, which allowed him to get closer to Ding Shan step by step, understand her, help her in secret, and come to her side.

...
Moreover, if this bunch of bad friends knew that after he and Ding Shan had sex, she had recognized him as someone from that profession and even left him jewelry to reward him, wouldn't he be a laughing stock?

When had he ever been so embarrassed? Thinking about it now, he still felt his teeth itch!

Xiang Hong's mouth twitched. "Why are you asking so many questions? In short, she's someone I must have."

Yin Hui looked at Xiang Hong suspiciously, "Why are you avoiding the question? "Don't tell me you've never confessed to her before? You guys haven't made a clean break yet?" It was no wonder that whenever Yin Hui mentioned Xiang Hong in front of Ding Shan, Ding Shan would always look like she was out of it.

Initially, Yin Hui thought this was a little secret between Ding Shan and Xiang Hong. Ding Shan was also the movie queen, so it was easy for her to pretend that nothing had happened and hide their relationship.

Yin Hui also suspected whether the two of them were together or in an ambiguous relationship. Xiang Hong had always used his name to help Ding Shan when he was doing good deeds, and Ding Shan had never suspected anything when she received benefits. Yin Hui had always known there was a story between them, but he had never expected that Xiang Hong had not even confessed yet!

Yin Hui's disdainful eyes fell on Xiang Hong, which made Xiang Hong a little unhappy.

Xiang Hong coldly glared at him. "What's with that look?"

Yin Hui shook his head and started to tease Xiang Hong. "I didn't expect a genius who has always been successful in the business world would be so messy in love! So cowardly! What do girls like to hear the most? Sweet nothings! How would she know your feelings if you don't even dare to confess? How does she know that you're nice to her because you like her and not for any other purpose?"

Xiang Hong felt a little uncomfortable. "What do you mean by that? I feel that it's not the right time yet."

From Xiang Hong's point of view, he had indeed paid more attention to Ding Shan than he had expected. He had a good impression of her and was determined to get this little fox. However, when it came to confessing, Xiang Hong felt that he could not be careless.

The little fox had yet to recognize him, and the two had such a memorable encounter. Everything seemed to be a coincidence of fate, and under such coincidences, it was easy to ignore many inner things.

Xiang Hong wanted to spend more time with Ding Shan before coming to this conclusion. This way, it would be fairer to Ding Shan.

Xiang Hong hoped that Ding Shan had chosen him without any pretense and not misled by his actions.

Lu Chen also came up with an idea, "If you ask me, I think the ambiguous period is the most beautiful in a relationship! It's right that he didn't confess! First, enjoy the ambiguous feeling. Once you feel it, you will naturally be together. It's not that complicated!"

Yin Hui disagreed. "Doesn't that depend on the person? Ding Shan! The nation's daughter! She had been the Queen of looks in the entertainment industry for over a decade! This time, after her comeback, she was a few levels more beautiful. Did such a woman lack suitors? So many pairs of eyes were eyeing her covetously! Old Xiang, if you don't hurry up and confess your feelings, what if someone else snatches her away?"

Lu Chen was not convinced and started arguing with Yin Hui, "Is Xiang Hong not popular? He's still single now, and this has nothing to do with him. I think that female celebrity has a good impression of Old Xiang."

Even Lin Si could not help but interject, "That's true. She only agreed to dance with Xiang Hong tonight. It's enough to show that her attitude is not ordinary. And speaking of being popular, so what if she was popular? Xiang Hong stared at her like a wolf. Who dared to step forward? Do you think anyone will dare to come forward and snatch her tonight?"

Lin Si looked at Xiang Hong in exasperation and shook his head. "Men are terrifying when they go crazy."

Lu Chen grinned, "It's a man's nature to conquer. Since ancient times, we have had to protect our territory and women. Whoever dares to snatch it will have to consider if they have the qualifications."

Xiang Hong had been silently listening to the whole time. These three brothers were talking one after another, consciously giving Xiang Hong advice, each of them bringing out their love experience and teaching Xiang Hong how to show his charm. However, all of them said their things and had their ideas. When put together, they were simply a mess and made no sense.

Chapter 241. She is Mine

After listening for a while, Xiang Hong felt his head getting bigger.

He took the cue from Yin Hui, who had been chattering on and on, and bent over to shoot the cue. After a few crisp sounds, a few balls fell into the hole.

...
Xiang Hong rubbed the cue stick and paced around the table, looking for the next position. He felt at ease with a trace of nonchalance.

His action interrupted the discussion of the other three.

Lu Chen shook his head and sighed, "Look, what do you call a refined scum? What was an abstinent male god? Our Old Xiang has the appearance of a sinful person."

Yin Hui touched his chin. "I knew it. It's a waste of Old Xiang's talents to be a celebrity. The audience will be crazy over him. I don't think we need to worry about Ding Shan not being interested in Old Xiang. When the time comes, we'll have to be on guard against others snatching Old Xiang away."

Lu Chen was interested in Ding Shan as well. " Speaking of which, I think Ding Shan is quite interesting. I've heard about the rumors and I didn't expect her to be able to get rid of the scandal and come to your place. She's a smart girl and she's pretty. "

Yin Hui raised his brows. "Isn't it because the great God guided me to poach Ding Shan? Otherwise, I wouldn't have expected Ding Shan to be so capable. Her presence here has added a lot of color to my show."

Lu Chen understood what he meant and glanced at Xiang Hong. "I see. As expected of Old Xiang, you've already made the arrangements. You didn't plan to join the show at that time, did you? "

Lin Si was stunned when he heard this. "It turned out that Xiang Hong had asked Yin Hui to win over Ding Shan. From the looks of it, he had misunderstood. He thought Ding Shan had been prepared for this and deliberately participated in the show because of Xiang Hong's relationship with Yin Hui to get close to Xiang Hong.

Lin Si could not figure out why Xiang Hong had paid so much attention to Ding Shan two months ago. He could not find out what had happened then, and Ding Shan's goal was still a mystery. Although her current attitude seemed to be avoiding Xiang Hong, it was hard to guarantee that she was not pretending.

Lin Si was speechless. He had been very resistant to Ding Shan, but now that he had heard that she did not come to him of her own accord, he felt he had thought too poorly of her. Perhaps she was just an ordinary female star?

However, no matter what, he could not be careless about the issues between men and women. It might ruin Xiang Hong, so Lin Si still decided to investigate Ding Shan's background in private.

Lin Si tapped on his phone and ordered his men to investigate Ding Shan's past.

He had to find out if she had contacted anyone secretly and investigate her background. Didn't they say that her parents weren't her biological parents? Then her birth parents were a mystery. Whether they had been found or not, whether they had recognized each other, and what the truth was, all of these might have affected Ding Shan's sudden change.

Otherwise, Lin Si would not have believed that a woman who had been controlled for twenty years would suddenly go all out and become so strong.

Even if she didn't want to harm Xiang Hong, there were still things people couldn't figure out, and they always had doubts.

Lu Chen walked over and patted Lin Si. "What are you thinking about? I say, don't always think so far ahead. You'll age very quickly if you overthink! Don't just sit here; come and play billiards!"

The corner of Lin SI's mouth twitched. He got up and went to the table to play with Xiang Hong.

Xiang Hong's angle was tricky, and he took care of more than half of the balls on the table in two or three moves. Lin Si was responsible for hitting the rest into the holes. The two of them cooperated well and did not communicate throughout the process. They only looked at each other and smiled at the end.

Yin Hui shrugged, "You two are the most similar. You're both people who do great things in silence. Lu Chen and I talk too much. Lu Chen, don't keep saying that Lin Si overused his brain. Our biggest problem is that we don't use our brains much."

Lu Chen glared at Yin Hui, " It's enough that two of them are pretending to be profound. I'm a man of great wisdom, and I'm not stupid. You should worry about your brain! "

Xiang Hong did not care about the two noisy buffoons and only indifferently said to Lin Si, "She's mine."

Lin Si understood. "Don't worry; I won't meddle in other people's business. But I have to be at ease."

Both of them knew each other well. Xiang Hong knew that Lin Si was thoughtful, and he was used to ensuring that everything went smoothly. He was warning Lin Si not to do anything that could hurt Ding Shan because of his prejudice.

Lin Si also understood but insisted on helping Xiang Hong feel at ease.

Chapter 242. Background Investigation

Xiang Hong's eyes turned cold. He did not like Lin Si's insistence.

The two looked at each other for two seconds; then Lin Si shook his head helplessly. "You don't trust me? I promise I won't do anything. It's just an investigation; why are you so nervous? You don't want to know?"

...
"I'll ask her myself; there's no need to investigate behind her back," Xiang Hong coldly replied.

Lin Si laughed. "Her background is a mystery. If she had no ulterior motives or had been used by someone, she probably wouldn't even know who her biological parents were. Don't you want to help her? Our Lin family can do it."

Xiang Hong became silent.

Xiang Hong knew Ding Shan was not one of the two situations Lin Si suspected. He wasn't stupid to that extent, and Ding Shan wasn't a pawn that his opponent could buy to frame him.

In the past two months, he had watched little by little as Ding Shan turned defeat into victory and gradually grew up. He had also once asked Xu Yan to investigate her growth experience. This little fox made people's hearts ache, but they couldn't help but be proud of her.

However, the other possibility suggested by Lin Si made Xiang Hong pay attention.

Ding Shan had already severed all ties with her black-hearted parents, and she no longer had any legal or moral ties with them.

Xiang Hong also understood that the police had been dealing with the case for a long time, but because it had been too long, there was not enough evidence, so they could not investigate.

Ding Wan and Wang Chun could only cry in prison and couldn't get anything out of them. Some even had mental disorders so that they couldn't be used as valuable confessions.

The case had been in a state of stagnation. Thus, Ding Shan's background became a mystery.

Xiang Hong tried to use his power to help the police, but it was not in his heart. After all, that was more than twenty years ago. There were too many missing and trafficked children in the country. It was like looking for a needle in a haystack.

Xiang Hong also thought of using some methods to start with Ding Wan and Wang Chun. Be it torture, mental or physical; he would make them spit out the truth. The police could not do anything about it, but he was not afraid. However, they did not do so. No one would know the truth if they found something wrong with them.

But Lin Si was suitable; the Lin family might have a way.

The Lin family had been a noble family for many years. They had a deep foundation and a vast family. Their power could not be underestimated. Naturally, they had an extensive network of connections. Furthermore, the prominent family of Lin family had been away all year round. They had invested significantly in the technology market and established the angel Foundation. They were dedicated to finding missing children and cracking down on human trafficking.

Many wealthy and powerful families did charity. It was common for them to donate money, do public welfare, and set up foundations. However, it was strange for the Lin family to invest their entire family power in charity.

It was only later that he found out that the Lin family had also lost a child before, which was why they had gone through so much trouble to find a way to find him. Over the years, it accelerated the development of domestic technology in the search for people and indirectly helped many families reunite.

Those who knew the inside story praised the Lin family for being affectionate and loyal. The whole family was good, and good people would be rewarded.

However, the Lin family never revealed whether they had found the person they were looking for. They also kept their mouths shut and continued to travel around the world. No one knew if they were doing business or something else. The domestic market had also maintained investment and research in high-tech people-searching.

Lin Si spread his hands and said, "I mean no harm. I want to make sure bad people are not using her. Maybe I can help her. "

Xiang Hong muttered for a moment, frowning and not saying a word.

Lu Chen and Yin Hui realized that the atmosphere between them was not right, and they stopped their bickering.

"What are you two talking about?" Yin Hui asked hesitantly. "I haven't heard from you for a while, and you two are already having such a serious conversation?"

But Lin Si and Xiang Hong ignored him.

Xiang Hong only glanced at Lin Si and warned, "Don't go too far. Don't overdo it. Don't make her feel uncomfortable."

Lin Si raised his hand and promised, "No one will know, okay?" Then, he sighed in his heart.

He had good intentions and wanted to help Xiang Hong eliminate the danger. If he could prove that Ding Shan was innocent, wouldn't that be even better? It would be a happy ending if they could also find out her background.

But now, Xiang Hong treasured Ding Shan so much that he feared she would feel uncomfortable if she found out about it. It made him look like a bad person who made things difficult for Ding Shan. He owed them!

Chapter 243. Don't Interrupt, Kid

With Lin Si's guarantee, Xiang Hong was temporarily at ease.

There was no need to doubt Lin SI's character. The Lin family was more professional and had an advantage in this aspect. Perhaps they could bring some information that he could not find.

...
Xiang Hong nodded. "If you have any news, tell me immediately."

Lin Si nodded in agreement.

Lu Chen and Yin Hui looked at each other. They didn't understand how they could finish their discussion with just a few words. Was he saying something they didn't understand?

Lu Chen complained unhappily, "You're so disloyal! Are you hiding something from us? Are you guys trying to split up? I'll be the first to disagree."

Lin Si smiled and didn't say anything.

Xiang Hong lightly rolled his eyes. "If you two are done quarreling, then hurry up and go back to sleep. When adults are talking, children don't need to interrupt."

Lu Chen and Yin Hui's eyes widened in anger like two pufferfish.

Lin Si walked over, grabbed Lu Chen's neck, and carried him away quickly, "Come, I'll take you back to wash up and sleep."

Then, he glanced at Yin Hui and said to Xiang Hong, "You should also take care of your unfilial son. Oh, right; when you have time, take a look at his records in the group. We were all summoned by him. He even wanted to extort me for an investment."

Just like that, Lin Si dragged Lu Chen away.

Lu Chen was still not convinced and wanted to struggle, "Why are you bullying me? I want to protest! I haven't played enough yet! What did you two say just now?"

His voice was getting weaker and weaker. Lin Si forced him into the room, leaving Yin Hui laughing awkwardly on the spot. "Haha, Lin Si has been taking care of Lu Chen since he was young, but their relationship is still so good! I don't need you to worry about that fellow; I'll go back myself! I'll go back immediately!"

After he finished speaking, he wanted to slip away quickly.

However, he did not expect Xiang Hong to directly straighten the cue stick in his hand and place it in front of him, blocking Yin Hui's path.

Yin Hui wanted to cry but had no tears. He cursed Lin Si in his heart. This black-hearted and evil man. He came to watch the show but still betrayed him! He just wanted to extort a sum of investment from him; he was so stingy!

Yin Hui smiled apologetically and looked at Xiang Hong pitifully. "Brother, I was wrong. I shouldn't have spread the news of you dating in the group chat. I was just too excited. I wanted to share it with my brothers!"

Xiang Hong's face was cold, and he looked terrified. "Share? Get them here and collect some ticket money? Do you want to watch me make a scene in a broadcasting studio?"

When Yin Hui heard this, he became anxious and said hurriedly, "They're all misers! He took advantage of me and betrayed me! I did have a loose mouth and let it slip but don't take it out on my show. Didn't we agree yesterday that you would perform well? You just said you wouldn't give up halfway!"

Xiang Hong nodded. "That's right. So, from tomorrow onwards, you'd better be smart and let me train with Ding Shan in a good mood. Then, I won't ruin your show. Please don't make me do stupid things, and don't let those idiots disturb us. Otherwise, I'm afraid I won't be able to control myself."

Yin Hui was stunned by Xiang Hong's words. He subconsciously agreed to it. "That's for sure. If you don't throw a tantrum and expose your true nature, I'll help you solve other problems. You can train in peace."

Xiang Hong nodded satisfactorily, put away the cue stick, and left.

Yin Hui still had some lingering fear. He looked at Xiang Hong's back and asked worriedly, "You're not angry anymore, are you? You wouldn't cause a scene in the studio, right?"

Xiang Hong turned his head and smiled. Then, he snorted and left.

Only then did Yin Hui realize that Xiang Hong was not angry at all. He was teasing him! "He even made him say that he would help him solve the problem!"

He had already thought it through. In the future, he would not abuse his power to get Xiang Hong through the back door. He still wanted to watch Xiang Hong put on a good show! This old fox kept giving him difficult questions!

Yin Hui scratched his head. He had no choice. After all, this was his brother. He couldn't possibly let the big boss, Xiang Hong, embarrass himself by singing and dancing on stage, right?

Yin Hui sighed, resigned to his fate. He found all the prominent directors overnight to make a more detailed and comprehensive plan for Xiang Hong, the Mysterious X. This would allow Xiang Hong to perform more freely without affecting the other trainees' competitions.

Yin Hui wanted to cry but had no tears. This was hegemony! He and Lu Chen were at the bottom of the food chain!

Chapter 244. A Human Spirit

Early the following day, Ding Shan was awakened by a loud noise outside the door.

After opening her eyes and thinking for a while, Ding Shan finally remembered that she was in a video recording base.

...
Today was the day of the official team training.

Ding Shan hurriedly got out of bed and tidied herself up. Xiao Zhao had already prepared breakfast. ZhenZhen had also rushed over and was waiting to put on Ding Shan's makeup.

Ding Shan walked out of the bedroom after cleaning up. She smiled apologetically. "I think I woke up late." When she saw that the director had also arrived, she smiled and nodded in greeting.

The follow-up director stood at the side with a smile and raised his camera. He looked at Ding Shan, who was showing her bare face and adjusted the angle.

Zhenzhen shook her head. "No, sister Shan. I'm early. It's the first day of training so the makeup won't be as exaggerated as the stage makeup, but it'll have to be more meticulous. I came early to prepare."

Ding Shan nodded. Daily makeup tested the artiste's condition more. They couldn't use heavy foundation to cover it up, and they couldn't rely on exaggerated makeup to bluff. It tested the artiste's foundation and the makeup artist's skills.

Xiao Zhao handed her a cup of americano. "Here, sister Shan, to pep you up."

Ding Shan took the coffee and picked up a vegetarian sandwich. Artistes needed to maintain their body shape for a long time, especially Ding Shan, who was very strict with herself. Breakfast was usually settled like this.

Xiao Zhao then pushed some clothes for Ding Shan to choose from. Since she didn't need to go on stage, she naturally couldn't wear a formal dress. She also didn't need to wear the sponsored ones. So, Xiao Zhao tidied up the private clothes that Ding Shan had brought for her to decide which one she liked to wear according to her mood today.

Ding Shan was chewing on a sandwich lazily, looking back and forth. She chose a more casual shirt and jeans, which were retro and fashionable. The tight jeans outlined Ding Shan's beautiful slender legs even more. Even if she didn't show her legs, it showed her excellent figure.

Zhenzhen was watching from the side. She had already thought of Ding Shan's style and was preparing without stopping.

Ding Shan didn't have a big appetite. She ate a simple meal and sat in front of the dressing table, allowing Zhenzhen to take all kinds of tools and apply the makeup on her face.

It was still extremely noisy outside the door.

Ding Shan lowered her eyes and asked curiously, "What's going on outside?"

Xiao Zhao turned to look at the director, who made a gesture and turned off the camera for the time being.

It's all because of Chen Tong, " Xiao Zhao replied. She went crazy early in the morning. It seemed like she couldn't find something and was scolding someone.

Ding Shan was speechless. This was a cunning person. She couldn't be quiet for even a moment.

Zhenzhen couldn't help but gossip. "I heard about it when I came. It seems that she didn't bring many clothes. She lost her temper, and everyone is busy coaxing her."

Xiao Zhao snorted coldly. "If you can't make it, why blame your style? Sister Shan is pleased every time she picks her clothes and changes her style, and she's still as beautiful as ever. Isn't she just an ugly person who makes a lot of strange things?"

Zhenzhen snickered. "Sister Zhao, you seem to hate her. You have this attitude every time she's mentioned."

Xiao Zhao sneaked a glance at Ding Shan. Seeing that Ding Shan was not unhappy, she muttered, "I was talking. I wouldn't say I like her pretentious behavior. She always treats our sister Shan as an imaginary enemy. Sister Shan doesn't want to fight with her at all. It's her fault for finding trouble and always acting like a Big Shot. What's so great about that?"

Zhenzhen nodded in agreement. "She is indeed too much at times, but I heard that the power behind her is quite strong, so everyone is obedient to her and dares not offend her. Actually, in the industry, people like sister Shan are the minority. People like Chen Tong are the normal ones."

Ding Shan was silent, but she found it funny in her heart. Zhenzhen didn't know, but she naturally understood. It wasn't the first time Chen Tong had relied on her boss and financial backer's power to intimidate others. The identity of the media company's boss was still very influential in the industry. Chen Tong was stupid but intelligent and knew when to do as she pleased and when to be humble and act small. It wasn't easy for her to be favored by her financial backer these years and sit firmly in the company's top sister position.

Chen Tong was the one who requested this show to stabilize her popularity. Now that she had ruined it, she was furious and had nowhere to vent her anger. She wouldn't calm down in a short time.

She could only hope that she would be able to accept reality soon, that the two of them would mind their own business and maintain some superficial feelings. Otherwise, Ding Shan would be annoyed to death if she continued to be tormented like this.

Chapter 245. Youthful Energy

While helping Ding Shan with her makeup, Zhenzhen continued, "Aren't many people like this in the entertainment industry? If we wanted to compete with them, we couldn't live. We're all doing this for work. Otherwise, who would want to see her face so early in the morning?"

Xiao Zhao frowned. "That's right. No one liked to be ordered around by her. However, this is not normal in Zhenzhen, no matter how many people like Chen Tong there are. This is wrong, a deformed phenomenon, and it will be over sooner or later!"

...
Ding Shan raised her eyebrows and looked at Xiao Zhao happily. "Xiao Zhao, you've grown up. You're very aware of what you're saying!"

Xiao Zhao chuckled. "Following my sister Shan, I must improve my awareness!"

Zhenzhen smiled. "Yes, we can't ignore the bad side of this phenomenon just because everyone is like this. We're almost numb to it. I'm afraid I'll become muddleheaded one day and have my dignity trampled on."

Ding Shan's lips curled up, and after a long time, she said, "The world isn't black or white, so there's no absolute right or wrong in many things. However, there's one thing that I've always believed in, and that is 'karma.' Whatever causes you to plant, you'll get the same result. Those who trample on dignity will be trampled on sooner or later."

Just as Ding Shan finished speaking, the sound of Chen Tong throwing things and scolding came from outside. Her manager was also trying to persuade her in a kind tone. She could faintly hear her say, "Little ancestor, don't throw it! Don't be angry! Can't you change to another set? So many people are watching! Don't also mess around with the filming!"

Chen Tong's voice was sharp. "What are you looking at? Delete all of them! I'll see who dares to broadcast it. I want those sets of clothes! These things are so ugly; who would want to wear them? Is this how you guys take care of me? You are all good for nothing! Idiots!" From her tone, it was as if everyone had let her down and had to give their lives for her.

The director of photography who was following her also ignored her. He stood silently at the side, trying to reduce his presence as much as possible, but the machine in his hand did not stop shooting.

The one who paid him was President Yin, and his job was to record the artistes' daily lives. As for whether he wanted to release them or not was the decision of the judging director and President Yin. He had already been here for half an hour listening to her make a scene, and it was already annoying enough. Who would still care if she allowed them to film or not?

Chen Tong's filming director had a terrible impression of her. He didn't care if she looked good on camera or not. He just casually positioned the camera and only recorded Chen Xi in it.

After all, Chen Tong didn't allow him to photograph her now. It would be terrible if she got excited and came over to smash the camera. If he was hidden, at least he could finish the work. As for whether she looked good or not or if there was a wrong angle, he couldn't care less.

In contrast, Ding Shan's director was doing his best.

The camera perfectly recorded the morning after Ding Shan woke up, from a plain-faced girl full of energy to a delicate female artiste.

Zhenzhen also put on youthful and energetic makeup to match Ding Shan's outfit. Apart from painting Ding Shan's eyes big and round, she also emphasized the blush. Her seaweed-like long hair was slightly curled and tied into a high ponytail. Some naughty strands of hair were left on her forehead, making her look more natural.

Ding Shan blinked, her eyes bright. When she turned her head, her ponytail fluttered in the air, and her hair exuded a strong sense of youth. She looked like a female university student, but there was also a sense of calmness and wisdom that female students did not have. The two unique auras mixed, making Ding Shan look like an alluring apple, white with a tinge of red, full and juicy.

When Xiao Zhao witnessed the entire process of Ding Shan's dressing, she felt that it was pleasing to the eye and her mood improved. "Sister Shan, if you go to train those trainees now, they might be confused and think that you are a little girl who came out of nowhere."

Ding Shan glared at Xiao Zhao. "Don't talk nonsense. I want to dress more casually and comfortably and, at the same time, close the distance between us. But if there's no distance between us, I won't be able to convince the public."

After saying that, she thought for a moment, then found a pair of gold-rimmed glasses and put them on. She instantly lost some of her student-like aura and felt more distant.

Zhenzhen put a pair of golden earrings on Ding Shan and said with a smile, "Other female artistes all try to look younger, but sister Shan has to look more mature. It's frustrating to compare!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.1K 3.2K 35
Expressing love with words? Oh, Lu You and Tang Wan were really old-fashioned. Look at her curve her tiger mouth and still don't eat him into the bel...
609K 20.4K 168
The young lady from the Xue family was talented and beautiful, and married the dream husband at the age of 16. They had a loving and harmonious relat...
49.6K 829 80
Eighteenth-tier actress Qin Yu Jue took on the next love variety show, and her agent chose an amateur to play the fake boyfriend for her. On the day...
302K 5.2K 149
In her past life, Su Meng married Wei Ting, thinking that she could eventually win his heart with tolerance and flattery. For this, she tried to flat...