Boss is Reborn After Everyone...

By Lyahhh_kaii

Ding Shan had been a hot topic for seventeen years -from the time she debuted at the age of three with her pu... More

Chapter 1 -5
Chapter 6-11
Chapter 12-17
Chapter 18-23
Chapter 24-29
Chapter 30-35
Chapter 36-41
Chapter 42-47
Chapter 48-53
Chapter 54-59
Chapter 60-65
Chapter 66-71
Chapter 72-77
Chapter 78-83
Chapter 84-89
Chapter 90-95
Chapter 96-101
Chapter 102-107
Chapter 108-113
Chapter 114-119
Chapter 120-125
Chapter 126-131
Chapter 132-137
Chapter 138-143
Chapter 144-149
Chapter 150-155
Chapter 156-161
Chapter 162-167
Chapter 168-173
Chapter 174-179
Chapter 180-185
Chapter 186-191
Chapter 192-197
Chapter 198-203
Chapter 204-209
Chapter 210-215
Chapter 216-221
Chapter 222-227
Chapter 234-239
Chapter 240-245
Chapter 246-251
Chapter 252-257
Chapter 258-263
Chapter 264-269
Chapter 270-275
Chapter 276-281
Chapter 282-287
Chapter 288-293
Chapter 294-299
Chapter 300-305
Chapter 306-311
Chapter 312-317
Chapter 318-323
Chapter 324-329
Chapter 330-335
Chapter 336-341
Chapter 342-347
Chapter 348-353
Chapter 354-359
Chapter 360-365
Chapter 366-370

Chapter 228-233

1.3K 17 0
By Lyahhh_kaii

Chapter 228. Don't be Afraid

After Ding Shan asked, she no longer felt shy. She raised her head and looked at Xiang Hong seriously.

People always said that the eyes wouldn't lie. Ding Shan wanted to see the true face of this man in front of her.

...
Xiang Hong was very calm. He had always known that Ding Shan was smart.

Earlier in the day, he was a little upset that Ding Shan didn't recognize him. But now, Xiang Hong realized that Ding Shan had already sensed him. It was just that this little fox was too cautious, and she had held back until now. She only asked after she felt he had no ill intentions toward her.

However, Xiang Hong knew that Ding Shan had become so cautious because she had been hurt and suffered too many grievances for no reason. She had probably thought about it and observed for a long time before she came to ask for a definite answer. Only in this way could she feel safe. Otherwise, his mystery would become her burden.

Xiang Hong sighed in his heart. Once again, he felt heartache for this young lady.

However, Xiang Hong knew that Ding Shan was a strong person. She would not completely open up her heart if he did not dispel her doubts.

Looking at Ding Shan's flower-like charming face and her pair of alluring eyes that sparkled under the light, Xiang Hong replied in a severe tone, "It's probably more intimate than meeting or knowing each other. I hope you can remember by yourself. I believe in you. It won't be too long. Don't worry."

Looking at Ding Shan's slightly dazed eyes, Xiang Hong smiled gently.

As the music gradually died, Xiang Hong slowly released his grip and leaned over to Ding Shan's ear. "I'm here, so you are very safe here. You can do whatever you want, don't be afraid."

After saying that, Xiang Hong took two steps back and performed another gentleman's bow. He brought Ding Shan, still in a daze, back to her seat and left.

Li Yang approached Ding Shan and asked, "What are you two talking about? I saw that you were whispering to each other in the second half. You've become familiar with each other so quickly?"

Ding Shan recalled Xiang Hong's words and felt a little depressed.

In the end, he still didn't tell her anything. But he told her not to be afraid. This was the first man to say such words to her. Ding Wan from the past and Wen Xiu from her previous life only knew how to take things from her. How sad was that? It was this man she didn't even know the identity of who told her not to be afraid and that he would protect her.

In the dark, Ding shan felt that this mysterious man's every word and action was laying a massive trap for her, waiting for her to fall. All the bait he threw out was precisely what Ding Shan wanted.

Ding Shan smiled and looked at Li Yang. "He's a cunning fox."

Li Yang was confused. She didn't understand the kind of riddle the young lady was talking about.

Xiang Hong left as if finishing the dance with Ding Shan was his only mission tonight.

Wen Xiu, who was in the crowd, watched Xiang Hong's back as he left. His eyes were filled with vigilance. The festival Group indeed arranged this mysterious X. He did have the strength to threaten him.

Wen Xiu was proud. He had initially come to participate in this show to become the champion. As far as the eye could see, no one was better than him and more in line with the current fans' taste. As long as he earned enough attention and popularity, it would be easy for him to become a famous young man.

Hence, Wen Xiu had cleverly chosen to directly express his intentions to Ding Shan on stage, hoping to join Ding Shan's team.

Wen Xiu could see clearly that Ding Shan was not a dejected person in the eyes of others. She was full of heat from head to toe. Even though her resources had been so bad in the past few years, and the audience had scolded her for not living up to her expectations, no one dared to question her beauty.

As Ding Shan exposed her family's scandal, the heartache and pity the fans and passers-by felt for Ding Shan were enough to help Ding Shan rise again.

At this juncture, those who offended Ding Shan and looked down on her would be the most foolish. How could they dare look down on a beautiful woman who had become famous since she was young, and the more popular she became, the more people scolded her? Some people were born to be the entertainment industry's focus, and they had no choice but to accept it.

Wen Xiu also firmly believed that he was such a person.

Therefore, he placed all his bets on Ding Shan. Even though he was better at singing, he did not choose Chen Xi, who had better vocal skills.

This was because too many people could sing in Chen Xi's team. Even if he were outstanding, he would be suppressed and not so special. It was too difficult to have a topic to talk about.

He might as well join Ding Shan's team. not only would he be popular, but he could also be one of her most capable team members. He would have a lot of screen time.

Furthermore, Wen Xiu had another thought.

Chapter 229. Wen Xiu's Scheming

Ding Shan was too beautiful, and her past experiences showed that she wasn't brilliant.

She had been oppressed by a pair of non-biological parents for many years and forced to the police station by a green tea sister. This kind of woman was undoubtedly very kind, but she was also weak.

...
Kind and weak women were the easiest to deal with.

Wen Xiu was scheming, thinking that with his appearance, he might be able to gain Ding Shan's favor. When the time came, he would be expected to rely on her resources and connections in the industry to get some help. Who would call such treatment when they had just stepped into the industry?

Wen Xiu acknowledged that he was handsome and good at coaxing people. Moreover, Ding Shan was so beautiful. No matter how he looked at it, he wouldn't be at a disadvantage, so he might as well take a gamble.

However, Wen Xiu never expected a mysterious Person X to appear out of nowhere.

Wen Xiu felt a sense of crisis when he saw that mysterious Person X had also joined Ding Shan's team. At tonight's party, seeing Ding Shan accept the mysterious person X's invitation to dance, the two of them intimately finishing the entire song, and even whispering non-stop, Wen Xiu was as anxious as ants on a hot pan.

Could it be that this mysterious Person X was thinking the same thing as him and planning to move on Ding Shan?

And he had seized the opportunity! How hateful!

Just like that, a strong competitor appeared in his perfect plan. The success that seemed so close to him was now in jeopardy. Wen Xiu panicked.

This mysterious Person X was utterly different from her, but Ding Shan didn't seem repulsed by him. She was even willing to be in close contact with him. How could he attract her attention?

Wen Xiu gritted his teeth, unwilling to give up. He could not care less about other people's gazes as he walked straight toward Ding Shan.

Ding Shan was currently talking to Li Yang. When she saw Wen Xiu suddenly appear in front of her, the smile on Ding Shan's face did not change, but her eyes turned cold. She asked distantly, "What's wrong?"

A warm and amiable smile hung on Wen Xiu's face. He slightly bowed and stretched out his hand. He deliberately raised his eyebrows and said to Ding Shan, "I've been waiting for teacher Ding Shan. Can you give me a chance to invite you to dance? "

The corners of Ding Shan's mouth curled up. "The music has stopped; there's no need."

Wen Xiu was not discouraged. Just ask the festival Group to play another song. It won't dampen your spirits."

Ding Shan's brows furrowed slightly. What was wrong with Wen Xiu? Usually, he was the best at reading people's expressions, but he still insisted after her rejection.

After thinking about it, Ding Shan understood. It turned out that Wen Xiu was not a simple person from the very beginning. She initially thought that he was tempted by the fame and fortune of the entertainment industry and gradually became unscrupulous. It turned out that he had already been scheming since he was a trainee.

When he saw her, he thought of climbing the social ladder. Now that mysterious Person X had taken the initiative, he couldn't sit still and took the risk to attract her attention again and again.

Unfortunately, Ding Shan would not give him this opportunity.

"I'm tired; I don't want to dance anymore." Ding Shan shook her head and refused again.

Being rejected once again, Wen Xiu was a little annoyed. He awkwardly retracted his hand and saw everyone around him looking at him. His face was a little red. He secretly hated Ding Shan for not giving him any face. He also hated that mysterious b*stard for getting his way while he failed. Could it be that he was not as good as him?

However, on the surface, Wen Xiu only smiled regretfully. "Yeah, that mysterious Person X dragged you to dance for so long. He's so inconsiderate."

Then, he looked at Ding Shan with his slightly dark eyes, inadvertently revealing a trace of grievance. It was just enough for others to notice his disappointment.

Wen Xiu knew that this look of his would easily arouse the desire to protect and pity others. In the past, in school, countless girls had been fascinated by his appearance.

However, Ding Shan acted as if she didn't see it. She only said indifferently, "It has nothing to do with him. I don't want to dance anymore.

She was short of telling Wen Xiu that she didn't want to dance with him.

No matter how good Wen Xiu was at acting, his expression also froze at this moment.

What did Ding Shan mean by this? She had smiled at him on stage during the day and agreed to his request. She even said that he had potential and looked very optimistic about him, letting his imagination wild. Why did her attitude change at night when he joined her team?

She was so cold and even a little impatient.

Wen Xiu didn't want to doubt his charm, so he could only blame that mysterious X for snatching Shan's good feelings away.

It must be like this! They had been talking for a long time. Perhaps that mysterious person had given Ding Shan some bewitching potion. Ding Shan was as gullible as he thought. She was coaxed by a few words from others and refused to dance with him!

Chapter 230. Unstoppable Disgust

Li Yang was also a little curious about Ding Shan's attitude. According to logic, Ding Shan had been feeling relaxed throughout the day. Although she didn't talk much, she wasn't hard to get along with.

On the contrary, she didn't like to show off, but she was a warm and gentle girl. That was why Li Yang was willing to chat with Ding Shan and occasionally help her.

...
Li Yang had some impression of this Wen Xiu. He was one of the best in this talent show. During the day, he shone brightly on the stage and was very good at catching people's eyes.

Li Yang had met countless people, especially young people like this, who wanted to make their debut. They all had one thing in common, and that was that they were not sophisticated enough. The ambition in his eyes could not be hidden, but Li Yang always felt that this was understandable. Who wouldn't desire success?

It was a good thing to have ambition. It meant that he had the drive to rush up. To put it in a good way, it meant that he was more hardworking than others. However, he was afraid he could misunderstand and turn his ambition into an unscrupulous cover.

Li Yang sized Wen Xiu up again. This boy seemed to be more mature than the other trainees.

The others had not yet learned how to deal with their ambitions tactfully and would occasionally make people feel uncomfortable. However, this boy in front of her seemed to have everything planned out. His warm smile looked like he didn't fight for anything, making people want to protect him and not let him be tainted.

He hid his ambition so well that Li Yang didn't notice it during the day.

But now, because of Ding Shan's repeated rejections, Wen Xiu's eyes were filled with intense unwillingness and jealousy, which seemed somewhat out of place on his clean face.

As she looked at Wen Xiu meaningfully, Li Yang seemed to have realized something. She also understood why Ding Shan's attitude changed so quickly. However, she didn't expect Ding Shan to be so good at judging people and to discover Wen Xiu's two-faced nature even earlier than her.

She relied on decades of experience and countless artistes to come to this conclusion. Ding Shan was so young, but her observation skills were terrific.

However, even if Wen Xiu did not mean what he said, it did not matter if he hid it a little. Since participating in this program, he must have had some ambition. After all, he was still young, and it was okay for him to have some small thoughts and emotions. Even if Ding Shan had noticed something, her attitude should not be so cold!

Li Yang looked on silently from the side. She couldn't understand Ding Shan's thoughts and didn't want to interrupt.

On the other hand, Ding Shan maintained her indifferent attitude as she sat firmly on her chair. She had no intention of responding to Wen Xiu and only left him there.

Wen Xiu was highly embarrassed and regretful. He shouldn't have been so impatient and come here to humiliate himself.

But before he came, how could he have expected Ding Shan to have such an attitude?

This was only the first night, and the competition had not even started. Ding Shan's attitude toward him had taken a 180-degree turn as a teacher. How could he still have a future in her team?

Wen Xiu really couldn't figure out what the problem was. Could it be that Ding Shan hated him just because she had danced with mysterious Person X?

Wen Xiu was confused and afraid. He asked in a wronged tone, "Teacher Ding Shan, what did I do wrong? Or ... Was I rude? Please don't be angry; I didn't mean to."

Ding Shan loathed Wen Xiu's innocent, pitiful, and clingy appearance. He was a grown man, but he always acted weak and pathetic. It just so happened that she loved this the most in her previous life, and his hypocritical affection also destroyed it.

After her rebirth, she couldn't help but feel disgusted to hear him repeat such things!

Ding Dhan didn't even want to look at Wen Xiu. Her hands played with the buttons on her suit jacket as she lazily replied, "When did I say you were wrong? I don't want to dance anymore. You don't have to make a mountain out of a molehill. Don't tell me I don't even have the right to refuse. Do I have to cooperate with you?"

Wen Xiu's heart sank again. Ding Shan's attitude was too strange. Could it be that she hated him? Why?

Ding Shan knew that she couldn't show too much. How would he play in the future if she doused all his enthusiasm from the start?

Thus, she sighed and raised her head. She looked at Wen Xiu and said softly, "I'm exhausted. Let me rest, okay? You're my team member, so we'll have plenty of opportunities to work together in the future."

In short, she was trying to comfort Wen Xiu.

Chapter 231. Dirty Thing

When Wen Xiu heard ding Shan's words, he heaved a sigh of relief.

Ding Shan said there would be many opportunities for cooperation in the future, which meant that she didn't intend to give him the cold shoulder and was willing to provide him with more stage.

...
That's good; Wen Xiu was most afraid of losing Ding Shan's favor for no reason and not using him in the future.

But thinking about it, although many trainees chose Ding Shan, and there was no lack of good ones, they were not particularly outstanding. He was a strong general, and his overall strength should be the strongest. Who else could Ding Shan use if not him?

The mysterious X that only knew how to dress up in a suit? He was very handsome but only suitable for a magazine shoot. If he wanted to perform on stage, he had to rely on skills and dynamic expression management, which he had studied for a long time.

At the thought of this, Wen Xiu's heart settled a little.

Perhaps Ding Shan was tired. Female celebrities were weak, to begin with. After a busy day and even dancing, it was customary for her to be mentally exhausted. Perhaps he was too sensitive and thought that Ding Shan was fascinated by a mysterious man and did not like to talk to him.

He had given up on a team of mentors with better professional standards to choose Ding Shan's popularity. If Ding Shan did not like him, everything would be in vain. She might as well join Chen Xi's team and be an ordinary singer.

However, Ding Shan's popularity was too attractive to Wen Xiu, so when he saw that Ding Shan's attitude had eased, he quickly adjusted his mentality and suppressed the confusion and anger in his heart. His eyes still flickered as he looked at Ding Shan with anticipation.

Wen Xiu put on a considerate look and gently said, "Then go back to your room and rest. Don't tire yourself out. We'll start filming tomorrow, and we still have to fight side by side.

Ding Shan looked at Wen Xiu's hypocritical face and laughed coldly in her heart. This man was good at deceiving himself and others. He had adjusted himself so quickly. 'This is the effect I wanted. I'll let you repeatedly struggle in hope and despair and fight for your life.'

Ding Shan nodded in agreement. Then I'll go back to my room first. Sister Yang, do you want us to go together? "

Li Yang, watching everything from the side, smiled and nodded. "I'm tired too. Let's go back together."

Seeing that Ding Shan had agreed to his proposal, Wen Xiu was overjoyed.

She would think that he was very considerate, right? It didn't matter if he had that mysterious person to compete with him. She was a woman, after all. She liked being careful, gentle and cared for by others. These were his advantages. As long as he stayed by Ding Shan's side and cared about her a little more, she would be moved sooner or later.

It had to be said that Wen Xiu was quite good at handling women. His many years of experience with women allowed him to know how to react to different women. He was always successful.

In her previous life, he had seized the opportunity to use Ding Shan's long-neglected and suppressed background. He had appeared when she needed love and had used a gentle image to give Ding Shan warmth and care constantly. This made Ding Shan fall in love with him.

In this life, Wen Xiu intended to do the same.

But Ding Shan was no longer the Ding Shan of the past.

As Ding Shan left her seat, she thought Wen Xiu's current behavior was greasy. This hypocritical and irrelevant consideration and concern were undoubtedly the cheapest.

He just moved his lips and wanted someone to fall in love with him. Did he think that he was that powerful? This kind of person was probably only suitable to rely on a rich woman and sweet talk her every day to make her happy.

Wen Xiu was only worthy of being a pet lover at her beck and call, a dirty thing who thought he was smart and couldn't be shown in public!

Suddenly, the dangerous and mysterious man in the black suit appeared in Ding Shan's mind.

Ding shan suddenly had a random thought: In this life, if she liked someone, she should enjoy a strong, steady, and capable man.

When ding Shan realized what she was thinking, she frowned in embarrassment. What was wrong with her? She didn't even know who that man was, yet she had such thoughts.

Not daring to think about it anymore, Ding Shan quickly pulled Li Yang towards the building.

For the time being, she would treat it as the wind tonight being too gentle and affecting her head. Ding Shan thought, 'I've finally understood that only when I'm strong can I be firm.' That was why she especially admired those experts. They must have paid a lot in exchange for their strength today.

Chapter 232. I'll Become The Light

Ding Shan found it funny. She had gone through so much in this life and had become a strong person. She had probably been dragged down for too long and couldn't take it anymore. She didn't want to empty herself to help others anymore!

Her future other half must also be an influential person. She didn't want to experience being used by others again.

...
She would become more robust in this life, but she hoped that someone would be willing to protect her ...

That low and hoarse "Don't be afraid " rang in her ears again. Ding Shan's face turned red. Why was she thinking of him again? Perhaps he was also a liar who only knew how to say nice things.

Ding Shan shook her head and warned herself not to lose her head.

Li Yang saw Ding Shan's expression change again and again. She was silent for a moment, shy, and then troubled. She thought she was still troubled by Wen Xiu's matter, so she asked, "What's wrong? What are you thinking about? If you don't like him, just ignore him. Don't worry, Don't be too obvious. After the show is broadcast, he would have fans, and they'll inevitably find fault with you."

Ding Shan was taken aback. Realizing that Li Yang was talking about Wen Xiu, she replied, "I know what I'm doing. It's not that I don't like him." She just hated him.

Li Yang sighed. "That child might look smart and pretentious, but that's not a big mistake. Who doesn't want to make a name for themselves in this circle? " As long as it's not outrageous, it's fine. This is the reality!"

Ding Shan smiled. "What if it's a crime? Some people can't hold back after they've tasted the sweetness."

Li Yang thought about Ding Shan's family and sighed, "That's right, a man's heart is not content, like a snake swallowing an elephant; desire can not be satisfied. Let's not talk about anything else. Just take Yang Hua, for example. We've dealt with each other before. You were still young then. I've also seen her fight for resources for you. Who knew that things would turn out like this?"

Li Yang recalled the past and became more talkative. "Everyone knows that the entertainment industry is a big dye vat, but they all want to jump in one after another. They think they can earn money without being stained, but when they get to that point, they discover how difficult it is!"

When Ding Shan recalled Yang Hua, she felt those people seemed to be very far away from her, as if they had become memories of her previous life.

However, all the heartache she had felt along the way had seeped into her bones and blood, and she could not forget it.

Li Yang was afraid that Ding Shan would be upset when she recalled her sad past, so she patted Ding Shan's hand and consoled her, "I really shouldn't have mentioned this. You've suffered enough, so everything's fine. This industry is hopeless sometimes. People like this are endless, so you must relax and be more careful in the future. Fame brings trouble, so don't be used again."

Ding Shan knew that Li Yang was reminding her of good intentions. Although she politely called her sister Yang, according to age, she might not be much older than her child. At this moment, Li Yang was more like a lady who had gone through hardships and consoled herself.

It was the first day they met, but they already had a heart-to-heart connection.

Ding Shan smiled gently at Li Yang, "I understand, sister Yang,"

Li Yang laughed. The two felt a little heavy in their hearts and didn't say anything else.

After a while, when they were almost downstairs, Ding Shan couldn't help but say to Li Yang, "But sister Yang, I still think that just because everyone's like this doesn't mean that these are the rules. Everyone thinks the industry is a mess, but they're all 'Dancing with Wolves.' How many more people will follow in my footsteps and be drowned in this circle? Or be even worse off than me, so much so that it may not be discovered in time?"

Li Yang was a little shocked as she looked at Ding Shan in a daze.

Ding Shan's eyes lit up with stubbornness as she said, "I'm not convinced! If the right to speak is always in the hands of the strong, then I will become the strong. I will become the light if this circle is dark and dirty."

After she finished speaking, there was silence.

From afar, they could hear the faint laughter of the party.

Under the light of the building, there was no one around; only Ding Shan's voice was loud and clear.

Li Yang blinked and looked at Ding Shan as if he had never seen her before.

After Ding Shan finished speaking, she felt a little shy.

Chapter 233. Heart-to-heart talk

To change the entire entertainment industry with her power, this kind of thinking would probably be laughed at by others, but Li Yang's words just now made Ding Shan feel very emotional, and she recalled all her past experiences.

Li Yang was also one of the rare gold-class managers in the industry who had a strong approach but was also very upright. After a day, she was also very friendly and considerate to her. Ding Shan thought about it for a long time and couldn't help but say these words.

...
After she finished speaking, Ding Shan looked at Li Yang with a slightly red face.

She didn't expect Li Yang's eyes to become slightly moist as she looked at her.

"Is this what you think?" Li Yang asked softly.

Ding Shan nodded. "Yes."

Li Yang smiled with relief. "Good child, you're a good child."

Ding Shan looked at Li Yang in a daze, not knowing what to say.

Initially, Ding Shan thought she was making a self-declaration, but when she saw Li Yang's reaction, she realized she was probably trying to get Li Yang's approval. She was trying to find some people who were on the same page as her.

And Li Yang's reaction also confirmed this point. She was the same as her; she wanted to resist injustice.

Li Yang wiped the tears from the corner of her eyes and smiled in embarrassment. "Look at me; I'm too emotional."

Then, she took a deep breath and said with emotion, "Ding Shan, to be honest, after so many years, I thought I was used to it. When I occasionally talk about it with others, I can say without changing my expression, 'Isn't this society and the industry environment like this?' It doesn't sound like much, and I'm already numb to it, but you know how much I hate all of this."

Li Yang's expression gradually became determined. She was no longer the amiable and approachable person talking to Ding Shan earlier. The look in her eyes changed, and one could see Li Yang's appearance progressively as a strong woman who had fought her way out of the entertainment industry.

Li Yang chuckled. "I entered the industry when I was 20 years old. From a little dough that didn't know anything, I became the respected Sister Yang now. In the past 30 years, what kind of dirty things have I not seen? What kind of mess haven't I cleaned up?"

Thinking of the past, Li Yang's eyes were full of mockery. "I thought this circle was rotten, and I couldn't stay anymore, but I couldn't bear to give up the foundation I had built over the years. I could only force myself to continue and pretend to be numb to it."

Li Yang shook her head. "But I'm old, and my heart isn't as strong as before. When I was young, I tried to snatch people from private rooms and throw a tantrum with beer bottles. I can't do that anymore.

"I'm afraid I'll be swallowed by this man-eating whirlpool and become someone I don't even recognize. If I become a gold-class manager on the surface and do all kinds of bad things behind my back, I'm afraid that I'll lose my innocence and my daughter will look down on me! With this thought, I've persevered until today."

Li Yang looked at Ding Shan's beautiful face and sighed in her heart, "I'm not as brave as you. You have such determination and courage at such a young age. I'm ashamed of my inferiority, and I'm happy for you. I was wrong in the past. The entertainment industry will not be over. With a good child like you, there will be hope."

Ding Shan had been silently listening to Li Yang's words as if she could feel the hardships and inner turmoil that Li Yang had been through.

To be able to fight a way out of the numerous wolves, tigers, and leopards and not be dragged down by them was not something an ordinary person could do.

It was probably just as Li Yang had said; she was afraid that she would let her daughter down for all the hardships she had gone through.

"Your daughter must have made all your clothes for you," Ding Shan chuckled.

Li Yang laughed in surprise. "How did you know?"

Ding Shan looked at Li Yang enviously. "I can see that you treasure your clothes a lot. Even your eyes are filled with sincerity. I'm guessing that an ordinary person did not make this. Furthermore, this dress suits you. She put a lot of effort into it."

Li Yang touched her clothes proudly, "That's right, Chen Tong was talking about my suit before, but I didn't like to talk to her. This is my precious daughter's work, so it's naturally the best. I don't want her to enter the entertainment industry. She has her hobbies, and that's enough."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.7K 659 107
Having brought up her younger siblings in troubled times and guiding her younger brother to the throne, Xia wanyuan is the most legendary eldest pri...
27.7K 401 30
Original title 穿成反派大佬的童养媳 On the day of Catch Zhou, Tao Qiong threw himself into the arms of a little brother when he saw the color. As a result, he...
1.3M 58.1K 130
As the only girl born in the four generations of the Mo family - a prestigious and powerful family in Hua Xia - Mo Liu Gui has been adored since the...
629K 15.6K 200
Rumor had it that Qiao Xi had a weak constitution-a sickly beauty. Rumor had it that she spent a fortune every day on medications-eating them like ca...