Boss is Reborn After Everyone...

By Lyahhh_kaii

Ding Shan had been a hot topic for seventeen years -from the time she debuted at the age of three with her pu... More

Chapter 1 -5
Chapter 6-11
Chapter 12-17
Chapter 18-23
Chapter 24-29
Chapter 30-35
Chapter 36-41
Chapter 42-47
Chapter 48-53
Chapter 54-59
Chapter 60-65
Chapter 66-71
Chapter 72-77
Chapter 78-83
Chapter 84-89
Chapter 90-95
Chapter 96-101
Chapter 102-107
Chapter 108-113
Chapter 114-119
Chapter 120-125
Chapter 126-131
Chapter 132-137
Chapter 138-143
Chapter 144-149
Chapter 150-155
Chapter 156-161
Chapter 162-167
Chapter 168-173
Chapter 174-179
Chapter 180-185
Chapter 186-191
Chapter 198-203
Chapter 204-209
Chapter 210-215
Chapter 216-221
Chapter 222-227
Chapter 228-233
Chapter 234-239
Chapter 240-245
Chapter 246-251
Chapter 252-257
Chapter 258-263
Chapter 264-269
Chapter 270-275
Chapter 276-281
Chapter 282-287
Chapter 288-293
Chapter 294-299
Chapter 300-305
Chapter 306-311
Chapter 312-317
Chapter 318-323
Chapter 324-329
Chapter 330-335
Chapter 336-341
Chapter 342-347
Chapter 348-353
Chapter 354-359
Chapter 360-365
Chapter 366-370

Chapter 192-197

1.6K 18 1
By Lyahhh_kaii

Chapter 192. Younger Sisters

The host did not know what Chen Tong was up to this time, so he could only follow Chen Tong's words and continue to ask, "Looks like little tong is also very surprised. Previously, no one had heard Ding Shan sing, right?"

Chen Tong pretended to be angry and glared at Ding Shan; she said shyly and timidly, "It's all sister Shan's fault for being too stingy. She didn't even reveal that she was so amazing. Previously, I was worried that Sister Shan would not be used to participating in the talent show variety show. Now, it seems like I'm worrying too much!"

...
After saying this, it seemed that Ding Shan was not sincere and deliberately hid it from everyone.

Ding Shan raised the microphone and replied to Chen Tong with a smile, "Little Tong entered the industry late, so she probably doesn't know me very well. I've always liked singing. I'm also very excited to be able to participate in the show this time."

Chen Tong still wanted to say something, but Ding Shan didn't give her a chance and turned her face away; she looked at the camera and said, "But I can't blame Little Tong for feeling surprised. Indeed, I rarely appear in front of everyone in such a way. It's been a long time since I've seen everyone. I hope that the new Ding Shan will be able to bring everyone a surprise."

The host promptly supported her. "Wow, I'm so looking forward to it! Ding Shan's variety show debut is much more enjoyable than watching it on the big screen! Everyone must lock onto our show and see what kind of surprises Ding Shan will show us."

Ding Shan bowed slightly and walked off the stage with a smile.

When she passed Chen T's seat, Chen Tong turned her body to avoid the camera and looked at Ding Shan meaningfully. "Sister Shan is hiding her abilities. Being an actress means she's smart and plays the emotional card."

Ding Shan looked down at Chen Tong from above. The camera could still record Ding Shan's expression. Ding Shan heard Chen Tong's sarcastic remark that she did not have the ability and only knew how to play the emotional card to stir up the audience's memories.

Ding Shan knew that Chen Tong was panicking. She pretended nothing had happened, but deep down, she was extremely jealous. However, she could only call her sister Shan and pretend to be on good terms with her in front of the camera, Ding Sh; Dingld not bear to do that.

At most, they would not have any interactions. Why would she make things difficult for herself?

However, since Chen Tong was willing to do that, Ding Shan could not embarrass her in public. The two of them could only move in secret and play Tai Chi.

Ding Shan felt tired and did not want to play this fake game of the two sisters with Chen Tong. However, it could not be denied that sometimes, Chen Tong's eccentricity could bring some convenience to Ding Shan.

For example, just now on stage, Ding Shan was agonizing over how to introduce her original intention of participating in the show to everyone. After the four coaches finished performing, the show ended immediately. If she said too much on stage, she would inevitably be suspected of stealing the scene.

Fortunately, there was Chen Tong, who could not keep her calm and took the initiative to say that it was hard for Ding Shan to hide it from everyone. While Ding Shan explained, she also expressed her stance and aroused the audience's expectations.

It had to be said that although Chen Tong was emotionally unstable and extraordinarily jealous and annoying, she could still be of some use at times.

On such an occasion, Chen Tong should have decided to treat her as a competitor. Although the directing team would not step on one of them, it was customary for them to use some of the scenes of the two of them as an excuse.

Ding Shan thought, why not push the boat with the current and use Chen Tong's competitive mentality and the arrangements made by the director team to perform well? It would be a pity she did not receive the benefits delivered to her door.

Ding Shan had an idea in her heart, and a wicked smile faintly appeared on her face. She gently put her hand on Chen Tong's shoulder and smiled with a rare bit of sincerity. "Then you should learn well. I have a lot more to teach you, Sister."

After saying that, she strode back to her seat, leaving Chen Tong baffled.

What nonsense was Ding Shan talking about?

Being called Little Sister was originally a pleasing thing. Who wouldn't wish to be taken care of at a young age? However, this was the first time that Chen Tong felt that this title was so uncomfortable. For some reason, she was shorter than Ding Shan; what was her tone of comfort and sympathy?

Chen Tong rolled her eyes. What the hell? Why is Ding Shan so weird? Who's her sister? Who wants to learn from her?

Chapter 193. Lin Si's appearance

The director team was delighted.

After Ding Shan's performance, she received a good response after the recording. A hot search could be reserved, "Movie Queen Ding Shan's variety show returns, singing tearjerker to trigger memories" what a good title. Ding Shan was indeed the queen of topics. She had won this round!

...
Director Sun laughed so hard that he couldn't even see his own eyes. Compared to Chen Tong, who only knew how to stir up trouble, Ding Shan's clever way of winning his favor and bringing topics to the Show was the dream of all directors.

If all the artistes were as brilliant as Ding Shan, there would be no need to worry about the Show's popularity!

In the beginning, Director Sun didn't have high expectations for Ding Shan. After all, he always thought that professional people should do professional things.

However, today's recording broke Director Sun's prejudice. Chen Tong, who came from a variety show background, did not bring out her professional qualities. Instead, it was Ding Shan, who came from an actress background, who was at ease on this stage; she had adapted well to the stage performance from the beginning. It was a pleasant surprise.

Director Sun was highly grateful for Yin Hui's decision at this moment. It was a great idea to invite Ding Shan over. Perhaps she would be able to collide with this program and create an inspiring spark!

Yin Hui, who was upstairs, was also smugly banging his shoulder against Xiang Hong. "How is it? This decision of mine is too brilliant! Ding Shan is too amazing!"

Xiang Hong moved his body away in disdain. He frowned and glanced at Yin Hui, who was restless beside him. He unceremoniously exposed him. "Your decision? Brilliant?"

Yin Hui quickly pretended to be obedient. "It's you who's brilliant! Thank you, Xiang, for your advice. That's why I'm signing Ding Shan, this treasure girl! She doesn't have stage fright at all. She's just like a real singer."

Only then did Xiang Hong smile proudly. "She's still smart and has some ability, but she's still a little nervous. She can still perform better."

Yin Hui gave a mischievous smile. "Oh, what a strong sense of family. You seem to be praising your daughter. You're too fatherly, and girls don't like it."

As he spoke, the door was pushed open, and a tall man walked in. He was dressed in a suit and leather shoes, and his leather shoes reflected the light. He wore a pair of gold-rimmed glasses on the bridge of his nose, and his entire person exuded a strong domineering CEO aura; however, compared to Xiang Hong, he was a little more reserved.

Yin Hui was speechless and teased, "Which big Boss is this? Is he here for an international conference? I think he's in the wrong place!"

Lin Si's face was cold as he replied thoughtfully, "He just ended a conference and didn't have time to change his clothes."

Yin Hui rolled his eyes and mumbled, "At least this is an entertainment variety show's recording studio. All of you are so serious. Don't you feel that you don't fit in? With the two of you together, there's no way I can stay in this room. I'll either freeze to death by your stinky faces or be bored by your serious expressions."

Lin Si and Xiang Hong ignored Yin Hui and exchanged a look. Everything was said without a word.

Xiang Hong nodded at Lin Si. "Long time no see."

A smile appeared on Lin Si's face. "Yeah, I've been too busy recently. You look pretty good."

Xiang Hong nodded. "Why are you here?"

Lin Si walked over to the sofa and sat down. "I heard that there was a commotion, so I came over to take a look. I saw someone singing, so I didn't dare to disturb them. I only came up after listening to them. Is this... The reason why you're working overtime?"

Xiang Hong raised his eyebrows and looked at Yin Hui with a knowing smile. "You told them?"

Yin Hui's face was filled with embarrassment. Sweat was almost dripping down his forehead. "That... I couldn't hold it in for a moment..."

Xiang Hong continued to smile. "Well done."

Yin Hui resigned himself to fate and closed his eyes. With a solemn expression, he said, "Brother, I was wrong. Can you stop smiling? I'm scared."

Xiang Hong snorted coldly. In his heart, he was thinking about how to deal with Yin Hui.

When Lin Si saw this scene, he laughed evilly. "Yin Hui spread the news in the group. Lu Chen is already on his way. He just sent me a message and got on the plane."

Yin Hui glared at Lin Si fiercely. "You sassy scum! Can you hold it in if you don't speak? You sold me out so quickly. Weren't you and Lu Chen the ones who forced me to tell you?"

Although Lin Si did not like to laugh or talk, he had a very sullen personality. Therefore, Yin Hui was not as afraid of Lin Si as he was of Xiang Hong. Instead, he kept calling him a refined scum.

Lin Si was not annoyed. He tilted his head and smiled evilly. "Do you want me to show Ah Hong our chat logs?"

Chapter 194. Prejudice
Yin Hui pressed Lin Si's hand and widened his eyes. "Are we still brothers? Are you asking me to be tortured to death by the big devil?"

Xiang Hong held his forehead helplessly and sighed. "Does that mean that Lu Chen will be arriving soon? One person is already boisterous, and another brainless one is coming. This is really..."

Yin Hui disagreed. "What do you mean noisy? Do you want us to be like you guys and act like we're not familiar with each other when we meet? We've been brothers for so many years. It's normal for us to gossip occasionally. Everyone is just concerned about you."

...
Yin Hui said obediently, "That Kid Lu Chen is indeed brainless, but I'm brilliant. Although I talk a little too much, I'm the one who created such a good show. I even gathered the four of us together. Brother, don't be angry." After saying that, he winked at Xiang Hong.

Yin Hui's expression almost showed that he was a lackey. Lin Si watched from the side and sneered, "Kid, you're still so afraid of Xiang Hong. Can you have some backbone?"

Xiang Hong snorted coldly, "I'm his investor. He sold my privacy just like that. He doesn't have to be afraid. It's not even worth it to die to apologize."

Lin Si kindly advised him, "I haven't heard from you in such a long time. I heard that you're moved. Don't you want to come and take a look? Please don't blame him. Your little girlfriend is that Ding Shan who just sang, right?"

Seeing Lin Si speaking up for him, Yin Hui quickly changed the topic to Ding Shan, "Yes, yes, yes. How Is she? Isn't she perfect? She's a perfect match for our Xiang!"

Xiang Hong stared meaningfully at Yin Hui and sneered. However, he did not say anything else.

Yin Hui heaved a sigh of relief. According to his understanding of Xiang Hong, Xiang Hong had been pleased by his words and had temporarily let him off. He did not expect that he still had to rely on Ding Shan at this crucial moment. As long as he praised Xiang Hong and Ding Shan for being a good match.., he would be able to please the great devil and escape this calamity.

However, Lin Si was silent for a moment at the side. He looked at Xiang Hong with an unknown meaning. "Are you sure? A female artiste?"

Xiang Hong also looked at Lin Si. The corners of his lips curled up into a smile. He did not say anything, but his expression explained everything.

Lin Si frowned slightly. On the way here, Lin Si had already found out about Ding Shan's information.

At their level, they naturally found not the scandals that were exposed on the internet, but a more detailed introduction, including all of Ding Shan's previous performances.

Although she was a movie queen, she was not outstanding. Instead, she was a doormat. Although some of her recent actions could have changed, she was still a female artiste who toyed with people's hearts.

In the past, Ding Shan was too cowardly. Now, Ding Shan revealed her cunning and ability. No matter what it was, Lin Si did not think highly of her.

Lin Si did not want to admit that he was biased against the entertainment industry. Still, experience told him that the women in the entertainment industry were too good at acting, not to mention that Ding Shan was also the best actress. Regardless of whether she had a pitiful background, such a person was not suitable for a simple-minded person like Xiang Hong.

Lin Si knew that although his brother was invincible in the field of business, he had no experience in love. Lin Si did not want Xiang Hong to fall in love for the first time and be hurt by the women in the entertainment industry, especially Ding Shan. Her personality had changed too quickly, and she was very suspicious. Even though she had experienced a blow, it was understandable. However, Ding Shan's background was too complicated. Once such a woman became smart.., it would be terrifying.

Xiang Hong had countless wealth, and his strength was extraordinary. In the eyes of any woman, he was a dazzling existence. Lin Si was worried that Ding Shan's intentions were not pure.

Initially, he had intended to probe Xiang Hong, but when he saw Xiang Hong's expression, Lin understood that he was being serious. When he thought about how Yin Hui kept praising Ding Shan, Lin Temple glared at Yin Hui.

Yin Hui was confused. What's wrong? Ding Shan was indeed pretty good!

Lin Si sighed and did not try to persuade Xiang Hong anymore. Instead, he quietly hid this worry in the bottom of his heart.

Lin Si's face was cold as he looked at Ding Shan, smiling like a flower, talking to Li Yang beside her in a low voice. Lin Si curled the corners of his lips, and cold silver light was reflected from his lenses.

Ding Shan, let me see what you are capable of to be able to move Xiang Hong. If I discover that you have evil intentions, your career will be cut off!

Xiang Hong looked at Lin Si and sensed that something was wrong with Lin Si. He frowned slightly. He knew Lin Si had always been biased against people in the entertainment industry, but he had never mentioned the reason. Xiang Hong patted Lin Si, which was rare, "Relax, she's fine."

Chapter 195. Was Enough
Yin Hui noticed something as well. Lin Si was usually the same as Xiang Hong. No, it should be said that he was the same as Xiang Hong before. He avoided female artistes in the entertainment industry and had no interest in them. He even despised them.

However, Xiang Hong had changed entirely because of Ding Shan. Although it seemed that he was still not interested in other people in the entertainment industry, at least for Ding Shan, he had come to watch the variety show's recording, and even Chen Tong, who had a conflict with Ding Shan, could remember it.

However, Lin Si did not look too good. His expression showed that he did not have a good view of Xiang Hong and Ding Shan's relationship.

...
Yin Hui advised, "Aiya, Lin Si, don't worry about it blindly. When has our President Xiang ever suffered a loss? It's already good enough that others have not been toyed with to death by his hands. It would help if you were thankful that Ding Shan is a female artiste with a tenacious character. That's how she can move our President Xiang's heart. Do you think that he would be interested in an average person? Ding Shan is not bad. She's pretty and has a good personality. You've heard the song she just sang, right? How is she not worthy?"

Lin Si smiled noncommittally. "You know her quite well. You're almost praising her to the point of flowers. Is she that good?"

Lin Si still had something to say. For people in the entertainment industry to be able to get to where they were today, which one of them was a simple character? Ding Shan's previous actions on the internet also proved this point.

When faced with dirt, not only could she retreat unscathed, but she could also turn the tables. A woman with a pitiful background and intelligence was indeed tempting, but it was different when it came to relationships.

Lin Si retreated to advance. "Since you and Ah Hong have said so, let me see what ability this Miss Ding Shan has to conquer both of you."

Yin Hui glanced at Xiang Hong; he promptly said to Lin Si, "Don't talk nonsense. What do you mean by subjugating both of us? It's enough that Ding Shan subjugated Xiang Hong. I'm purely looking forward to Miss Ding's business ability. We're partners!"

Xiang Hong narrowed his eyes and smiled faintly.

Lin Si shook his head and laughed. "Why are you so afraid of him? Fine, fine, fine. You're not subjugated. It's just a simple partnership."

Yin Hui let out a long sigh and looked at Lin Si resentfully. This Lin Si only knew how to spout nonsense without knowing the situation. Just wait and see. There would come a time when he would be shocked! Xiang Hong's feelings for Ding Shan were not ordinary. If he had not been quick-witted and quickly drew the line, Xiang Hong might have done anything out of jealousy.

Yin Hui did not want to challenge his and Ding Shan's position in Xiang Hong's heart. Although he had been Xiang Hong's brother for many years, Yin Hui was very experienced when it came to love. Under the influence of hormones.., men did not necessarily use their brains to think. If they were involved, the consequences would be unimaginable.

Yin Hui did not want to take the risk at all. It seemed that Lin Si still had a prejudice against Ding Shan. However, Yin Hui trusted his excellent brother's character very much. He knew that Lin Si, as a man, would not dare to make things difficult for Ding Shan; at most deliberately, he would say some unimportant words to try to interfere with Xiang Hong's operation. However, that was not something that he could interfere with, Yin Hui thought wickedly.

Lin Si did not understand the situation, yet he dared to challenge Xiang Hong, the man who had been restless during the blooming of the ten-thousand-year-old iron tree. If he said the wrong thing, Xiang Hong would punish and take revenge for him. He asked Lin Si to leak his secret the moment he arrived!

Yin Hui raised his eyebrows in an excellent mood. He crossed his legs and looked at Ding Shan downstairs.

Ding Shan, you have to perform well. I have given you my guarantee. Please don't disappoint me.

I look forward to seeing Lin Si's face smacked and Xiang Hong's mesmerizing look. It was simply outstanding.

Downstairs, the five coaches had finished their performances. The production team confirmed that there were no problems with the recording. The host went on stage and pushed the next step forward. He let the contestants in the waiting room write their favorite coaches on the cards as the instructors for their future training and learning; they would then be divided into groups to go on stage for the first performance. The coaches would choose against each other. If some coaches and contestants chose each other, the groups would be successfully divided. The coaches would then assign the remaining contestants.

The contestants in the waiting room were all rubbing their hands together. They racked their brains and began to choose the instructor they liked.

Chapter 196. Mentor Selection
The styles of the five mentors were pronounced. The contestants who were good at rapping naturally thought of Su Yan, and those who were good at singing pop songs worshipped Chen Xi very much.

The difficulty was that each of the mentors had a limited number of spots. The competition between Su Yan and Chen Xi would be fierce, and most contestants would lose; it would be better to target the other three female coaches from the start.

But who would be the best choice?

...
Li Yang was a gold-medal manager in the industry, and her training in style, aesthetics, and typhoons was worth mentioning. Moreover, even if you did not learn anything, you would still have countless benefits in the future. The resources flowing from Li Yang's fingers were not accessible to ordinary people!

Chen Tong could be considered everyone's senior sister. As a talent show artiste, Chen Tong had more experience and could give the most comprehensive advice. However, Chen Tong's performance just now was unsatisfactory; this made many contestants who had wanted to choose Chen Tong from the start hesitate.

Many people began to think about Ding Shan. Although everyone was more interested in Ding Shan, in the beginning, few people chose Ding Shan. Everyone knew that Ding Shan was the youngest movie queen of the generation, and her acting skills had been questioned in recent years, but it could not be denied that Ding Shan's influence was undeniable. Moreover, after the incident a while ago, the misunderstanding was resolved, and her popularity was even higher.

The waiting room was in uproar when they saw Ding Shan's figure appear in the camera. They could see Ding Shan in person. One had to know that Ding Shan was famous for being a loner in the past. She would only appear when acting; her sudden appearance on the variety show stage was so beautiful that it couldn't be described with words. The contestants were all young people who were full of vigor. Who wouldn't be excited?

However, even though they were excited about participating in the talent show competition, these contestants quickly calmed down. After all, these contestants weren't kids who had just entered society. When they came to participate in the talent show competition, no one was without ambition; the competition system determined the importance of a mentor. Who would not want to go to the end with a strong mentor? Ding Shan was indeed beautiful, and her acting skills were good. However, what could she teach them on the stage of the talent show? Acting? It was useless!

That was why the contestants did not choose Ding Shan at the beginning.

However, this thought was quickly broken. Ding Shan's song onstage completely shattered everyone's prejudice against her. Who said that an actor could not sing well? Who said that an actor couldn't participate in a variety show?

Ding Shan used her strength to prove to everyone that she still had many surprises waiting for the show to explore slowly.

Indeed, in the past, other than acting and advertising endorsements, Ding Shan rarely appeared in front of the public. Everyone saw the various roles that Ding Shan played, and they all ignored what kind of person Ding Shan was.

No one knew that Ding Shan could sing.

Then, did she have other skills that she did not show?

All the contestants were intrigued.

Although Ding Shan might not be the most professional singer among the five coaches, she was the most comprehensive.

Chen Xi and Su Yan were the help with singing skills, Chen Tong was the help with experience, and Li Yang was the help with style and temperament. Thinking about it carefully, only Ding Shan could combine all of these and give her singing advice; she also had the unique aesthetic skills of an actor. Moreover, Ding Shan had been an actress for many years, so her ability to perform on the spot must be excellent. There was nothing to say about her experience!

The more the contestants thought about it, the more they felt that Ding Shan was the most comprehensive coach. Many changed their minds and silently wrote Ding Shan's name on the small card.

At the recording studio, everyone was waiting for the contestants to decide to perform on stage finally.

After a short break, Su Yan sat down at his phone in boredom. Chen Xi was busy confirming his performance with his manager and wanted to send a video to warm up his version. Meanwhile, Li Yang took out her phone and quickly processed her work. She kept making calls to see if the artistes she was responsible for had completed their work.

Only Ding Shan and Chen Tong were left sitting there. Ding Shan did not want to talk to Chen Tong, so she closed her eyes to rest and acted as if she did not want to be disturbed by strangers.

However, Chen Tong did not know what was good for her and insisted on coming over. "Sister Shan, are you tired? I told you. This recording variety show is not something that ordinary people can handle."

Chapter 197. Harsh Words
Ding Shan's brows twitched slightly, but she was still too lazy to open her eyes to deal with Chen Tong. She only said indifferently, "If you spoke a little less, I would be more relaxed. Recording variety shows isn't tiring. My head hurts from your noise."

Chen Tong was stunned. She did not expect Ding Shan to be so straightforward. was she directly declaring war on her?

Ding Shan sighed and raised her eyelids slightly. She glanced coldly at Chen Tong, "I like to speak frankly. If you are willing to record a variety of shows, honestly, we can still work together on the same stage. If you continue to look for trouble everywhere, don't expect to get any good looks from me."

...
Chen Tong was at a loss for words. Ding Shan exposed her hidden thoughts in front of her, making her seem like a clown.

Chen Tong's face gradually turned red, and she seemed to be at a loss.

The corners of Ding Shan's mouth curled up, "You're right. I don't have any experience in recording variety shows. If it's because I don't understand the rules or can't learn your fake flattery, Miss Chen, please don't take offense. Director Yin invited me here to perform well and bring out the champion team. Everyone will rely on their abilities. If you're that energetic, put all your energy on the stage. Could you not come and talk to me? Am I clear enough?"

Ding Shan did not avoid looking directly at Chen Tong. Although she looked lazy, her eyes were full of vigor and hidden danger.

Chen Tong looked into Ding Shan's eyes and thought of the feeling of being suppressed by Ding Shan. She knew that Ding Shan was serious. She could do something to embarrass her in public.

Chen Tong was a little timid. Could she resolve the crisis in front of everyone and the cameras? Could she beat Ding Shan? Thinking of these few exchanges, Ding Shan always had the upper hand. Chen Tong was not confident.

However, Chen Tong was not willing to admit defeat just like that. It was as if she was terrified of Ding Shan.

Chen Tong curled her lips, "Alright, you said it. Everyone will rely on their abilities. If we have the ability, we will meet on stage. Don't think that you are amazing just because you sang a song. Aren't you still relying on your popularity in the past? There will be many more stages in the future. Those contestants know who will be able to bring out the champion team. We'll wait and see!"

Ding Shan closed her eyes again and gave a bored smile. "Sure, we'll just wait and see then."

Chen Tong rolled her eyes. Ding Shan always had such a confident look on her face. It was as if nothing would make her afraid. It was wishful thinking. Could it be that those contestants were blind enough to choose Ding Shan as their mentor?

Following Ding, Shan was not as good as following her. She was well-versed in the unspoken rules of variety shows. She knew how to arrange the stage shows that the audience liked. The champion team would be born from her hands!

The recording had already begun. This was not only a competition between the contestants but also a competition between the mentors. There was a lot of knowledge in deciding who was more capable and who would be able to bring out the final champion team to debut smoothly; every detail was important. Every single factor could lead to the impact of popularity. This was also a reflection of the coach's ability.

Chen Tong was very confident. In terms of the talent show, no one understood it better than her. Even Chen Xi was only a singer who could sing. On the stage, those who sang well might not have the chance to be seen. There were many other ways to be outstanding, not to mention Ding Shan, who was only a half-baked singer! She would choose some people to accompany her onstage to perform the drama. Humph, what a joke!

The cameras recorded the conversation between Ding Shan and Chen Tong at the side. As the material for the tidbits, it was saved by the director. Naturally, the director would not send out all the content for the audience to see; however, if they were slightly edited, the scene of Ding Shan and Chen Tong's harsh words being cut into the tidbits and placed in the promotional film would attract a lot of attention.

For a variety show like this, the most needed thing was conflict. Without conflict, how could the audience enjoy watching it?

For a variety show like Ding Shan and Chen Tong, the undercurrents were surging, and each of them was full of confidence. It was most suitable to attract the audience to watch. The atmosphere between the coaches could be considered a good start. Next, they only needed the contestants to perform well and retain the audience. The audience would then choose the contestants they liked as if they were betting; then, they would follow the coach's team and watch the contestants learn and grow bit by bit. Then, the program would stand still!

After making some adjustments, the contestants in the waiting room had already chosen the coaches they liked and were ready to go on stage to perform.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

360K 7K 85
Su Yu had loved Bo Yunian for five years. She did not hesitate to break off all ties with her family to marry him. However, once Grandpa Bo passed aw...
136K 2.1K 200
Part 3 In her previous life, as Yun Xi lay on her deathbed due to a terminal illness, her famous painter husband said to her heartlessly, "Yun Xi, le...
181K 5.2K 87
This is an Original story it doesn't have any rape and there are few misunderstanding but nothing over the top it is just a sweet romance between an...
631K 15.6K 200
Rumor had it that Qiao Xi had a weak constitution-a sickly beauty. Rumor had it that she spent a fortune every day on medications-eating them like ca...