Boss is Reborn After Everyone...

Por Lyahhh_kaii

Ding Shan had been a hot topic for seventeen years -from the time she debuted at the age of three with her pu... Más

Chapter 1 -5
Chapter 6-11
Chapter 12-17
Chapter 18-23
Chapter 24-29
Chapter 30-35
Chapter 36-41
Chapter 42-47
Chapter 48-53
Chapter 54-59
Chapter 60-65
Chapter 66-71
Chapter 72-77
Chapter 78-83
Chapter 84-89
Chapter 90-95
Chapter 96-101
Chapter 102-107
Chapter 108-113
Chapter 114-119
Chapter 120-125
Chapter 126-131
Chapter 132-137
Chapter 138-143
Chapter 144-149
Chapter 150-155
Chapter 156-161
Chapter 162-167
Chapter 168-173
Chapter 180-185
Chapter 186-191
Chapter 192-197
Chapter 198-203
Chapter 204-209
Chapter 210-215
Chapter 216-221
Chapter 222-227
Chapter 228-233
Chapter 234-239
Chapter 240-245
Chapter 246-251
Chapter 252-257
Chapter 258-263
Chapter 264-269
Chapter 270-275
Chapter 276-281
Chapter 282-287
Chapter 288-293
Chapter 294-299
Chapter 300-305
Chapter 306-311
Chapter 312-317
Chapter 318-323
Chapter 324-329
Chapter 330-335
Chapter 336-341
Chapter 342-347
Chapter 348-353
Chapter 354-359
Chapter 360-365
Chapter 366-370

Chapter 174-179

1.7K 24 2
Por Lyahhh_kaii

Chapter 174. Instructor's Seat

Yin Hui gave him a thumbs up. "Model worker! My role model!"

Xu Yan was making coffee while the rest of the people were moving things orderly. They filled this rather shabby temporary office with all sorts of things.

...
Because they were all relatively large items, it was very lively for a moment. A few young, strong men carried the sofas upstairs.

The staff looked from afar and knew it was director Yin's office. They worked even harder and did not dare to be absent-minded.

At this moment, Chen Tong, dressed up, walked out from backstage with the help of her assistant. Immediately, a staff member stepped forward and wanted to take Chen Tong to the instructor's seat.

Chen Tong saw that people were moving some things to and fro at the room's second-floor door. She asked in puzzlement, "What's going on upstairs? Why are they moving the sofas inside?"

The staff smiled and replied, "It's our director Yin's office. He will be supervising the work upstairs. It's probably because he didn't finish tidying up earlier that he has the time to move some things today. I heard a friend is coming, and he would be entertaining the friend."

Chen Tong nodded and didn't overthink it. She was assisted in ambling.

At this time, Ding Shan also walked over. However, she didn't use Xiao Zhao to help her. The fishtail dress was very light, and even though Ding Shan was walking in high heels, she was still walking very smoothly.

The dress wrapped her body, but Ding Shan walked with great ease. She was very accessible and easy and immediately attracted the attention of everyone present. On the contrary, it made Chen Tong, wearing an elegant dress and needing to be supported to walk, look a little comical.

Chen Tong lifted the hem of her dress and said with a fake smile, "Sister Shan is here."

Ding Shan nodded lightly. She was not friendly, but it could not be seen that the two of them had just gotten into an argument. Ding Shan's attitude was neither warm nor cold, and she walked straight to the instructor's seat.

Chen Tong secretly gritted her teeth and forcefully lifted the hem of her skirt. She also strode forward. However, she stumbled after just two steps because the dress was too heavy. Her assistant and the staff were so scared that they went ahead to help her up. He was extremely clumsy.

Xiao Zhao quickly followed behind Ding Shan. She turned her head to look at Chen Tong, then secretly laughed and said, "Is she here to attend some ceremony? That dress is too gorgeous. Is it necessary? The more complicated it is, the more it means she is not confident. She wants to use this method to attract people's attention and make them think she is gorgeous. Why didn't she take a look at the occasion?"

Ding Shan curled the corners of her lips, "It's already a pity that she can't wear my dress. If she wants to be in the limelight, she will naturally try her best to wear something more eye-catching. In a while, isn't the teacher going to show her talent? I'm curious about what she is going to do."

Ding Shan moved forward. When she saw that the second floor was lively, she asked curiously, "What's going on?"

The location of the room was perfect. It was just diagonally above the stage. They could see everything that was happening on the scene. It should be used as a director's office or something like that. Why did they keep moving some furniture into it?

Xiao Liu explained in time, "It should be president Yin moving things. He wants to supervise everyone's recording and make suggestions."

Ding Shan nodded in understanding. Yin Hui had a good sense of variety. His words were funny and humorous. With him around, the show should not be boring.

Ding Shan and Chen Tong came to the teacher's seat one after the other. There were five seats in total. Chen Tong glanced at the center seat and turned her eyes. She lifted the hem of her skirt and was about to sit down.

This was the middle seat, where the cameras gave the most shots. Chen Tong did not want to miss such a good seat. It was just that she came at the wrong time and happened to bump into Ding Shan. Chen Tong still felt a little guilty, but she could not resist the temptation of the middle seat. She planned to strike first and gain the upper hand. Ding Shan would be too embarrassed to fight for a chair with her in public, right?

Ding Shan, indeed did not want to fight for a seat. It was not because she dared not fight for a seat with Chen Tong in public but because Ding Shan had never bothered to fight for a middle seat.

In the past, regardless of whether it was a press conference or stage, she would always be in the middle seat with Ding Shan's results and fame. However, Ding Shan would always give up her heart to an old artist who was more experienced than her. Sometimes, Yang Hua would get angry. She would call Ding Shan a fool for giving the camera to someone else. Ding Shan would not listen to her and always secretly moved her position.

This was because Ding Shan never felt that she would only be outstanding if she stood in the middle.

People would be biased, but the camera would not. When the camera framed everyone fairly, everyone would be presented on the screen. If this person were outstanding enough, the audience could find him at a glance, even if he was in the corner.

Chapter 175. Why?

By the same logic, what could they do if one's virtue did not match one's position and sat in the middle?

Ding Shan did not want to argue with Chen Tong. Only five instructors were responsible for watching the performance and giving their opinions. It was not a competition that required competition to have a chance to perform. The cameras were all high-definition and wide-angle. It was more than enough to capture all of them with five people in the same frame. Moreover, each instructor was assigned a filming team to be in charge of following the camera. Was she afraid that there would be no cameras?

...
Ding Shan mocked silently in her heart. Chen Tong was probably suffering from participating in the talent show. She was constantly thinking of stealing the cameras to perform. After all, she had only made her debut after fighting her way out of hundreds of people. It was impossible for her not to have the ability to steal the cameras.

Without a word, Ding Shan was about to sit on the chair next to her.

At this moment.., a staff member rushed over to stop them. "Teachers, wait! The seats had already been arranged. President Yin had specially instructed that to prevent the teachers from compromising with each other and refusing to take the middle seat, the director's team had arranged it and helped the teachers make a decision."

The staff member's words were watertight. He smiled at Ding Shan and extended his hand to indicate the middle seat. "Teacher Ding Shan, this seat is yours."

Chen Tong's expression immediately turned ugly. She secretly hated Yin Hui for repeatedly not giving her face! He had left all the good t to Ding Shan and ignored her. Ding Shan's strength was not as good as before. Why did Yin Hui Value Ding Shan so much?!

Although Chen Tong did not feel good in her heart, she still had to put on a show. Previously, she had already sat in the middle seat to seize the opportunity. Now that she heard what the staff member said, if she did not get up.., that would be too awkward.

Therefore, Chen Tong smiled fakely; she pretended to be surprised and said, "AH? Was it arranged? "It's my fault for sitting down without asking clearly. It's mainly because my clothes were too heavy today and I didn't notice it. I just wanted to sit down and rest quickly. "Sister Shan, come and sit down!"

After saying that, she stood up and left her seat. She stood at the side unwillingly as if someone had bullied her. Her face was full of grievance.

Ding Shan did not decline. Since it was arranged, she would listen to the program team's arrangements.

Ding Shan took a step forward and came to the middle seat. She tidied up her gown and sat down calmly. She looked as if she was supposed to be like this.

Chen Tong was unhappy at the side. She clenched her fists tightly and glared at Ding Shan with hidden bitterness.

What? She still looked like he did not care about anything. She was pleased in her heart! Chen Tong didn't know why Yin Hui was so good to Ding Shan. She was the one with a bright future, but why did Yin Hui always treat Ding Shan, a person who had almost gone through life, as a particular person?

Chen Tong thought jealously that maybe there was something shameful between Ding Shan and Yin Hui! Hmph, it made sense. Besides that, what other reason did Yin Hui have to take care of Ding Shan from the beginning?

He had even thought of the seating beforehand. It was a joke to have Ding Shan sit in the middle! Ding Shan was even using her matters to threaten others. Wasn't she playing dirty with Yin Hui? An actor who didn't act came to record variety shows and even sat in the middle. Who would believe that there was no shady business?

As Chen Tong thought about it, she angrily sat down on the chair beside Ding Shan.

Unexpectedly, she was stopped by the staff member again. The staff member had an apologetic look on his face. However, he still braced himself and said, "Teacher Chen Tong, this seat belongs to teacher Li Yang! Your seat is here." The staff member pointed to the rightmost seat; he gestured for Chen Tong to sit there.

Chen Tong almost gasped for breath. She stared at the staff member in disbelief. Her eyebrows were twisted together, and her voice had changed pitch, "I'm sitting at the side? Are you sure you didn't remember wrongly? What's wrong with your program team? Do you know how to arrange seats?"

Chen Tong did not expect that she would not be able to sit in the middle seat but was assigned to the side seat. Even Li Yang that manager, had a higher status than her?

Although she also wanted to please Li Yang, it was because of her connections! She had so many artistes under her command. It would be a piece of cake for Li Yang to pick one of them to shoot a TV series with her. That was why she was very polite to her.

But now that the recording was about to begin, B*tch Ding Shan's status was higher than hers because of Yin Hui's unspoken rules. It was okay if she sat in the middle, but Li Yang was more valued than her.

Chapter 176. Quiet.

Chen Tong was not convinced. She felt that she could not step down from the stage.

She stood rooted to the ground with a face full of anger. She waved away the hand that her assistant was supporting and shouted, "Where's my manager? Come over quickly!"

...
Chen Tong's manager discussed the performance with the director for a while. When she heard Chen Tong's shout, she hurriedly ran over. "What's wrong, Xiao Tong? Where are you not satisfied?"

Chen Tong pointed at the seat arrogantly. "How did you communicate with her? Just to let me sit here?"

The manager looked at the people around her with an awkward expression. She walked forward and tugged at Chen Tong carefully. "Don't shout! Little ancestor, there are only five seats in total. Where is the difference?"

Chen Tong's face was full of unwillingness. "Anyway, I don't want to sit at the side. They can't even see me. How am I going to perform well?"

Ding Shan frowned in frustration. Her head hurt from Chen Tong's unruly noise. She turned her head and looked at Chen Tong coldly. "Then, where do you think is the best place to sit, Miss Chen? The seat below me? If you have the ability, come and sit."

Chen Tong widened her eyes and looked at Ding Shan's expression. She snorted coldly and turned her head away. She did not dare to confront Ding Shan head-on.

Chen Tong's manager immediately became nervous. She quickly apologized to Ding Shan, "I'm sorry, Ms. Ding Shan. Xiao Tong is young and not very sensible. I'll try to persuade her again!"

Then, she whispered to Chen Tong, "Sit down! It's the same here! You just debuted not long ago. Based on your seniority, you should sit here!"

Chen Tong understood in her heart. It was just that the staff had changed their positions repeatedly just now, and she couldn't take it. Now that she had found her manager, it would be too embarrassing if she went over to sit down.

Chen Tong acted coquettishly towards her manager and stomped her feet on the spot, acting like a little girl.

Her manager was old and usually doted on Chen Tong. Moreover, Chen Tong had the protection of the big boss behind her. Naturally, her manager would listen to her no matter what. At this moment, seeing Chen Tong acting coquettishly again.., the manager sighed helplessly. "Don't be willful. Look at how beautiful you look today. You're just like a little princess. You're the focal point no matter where you sit, okay?"

Xiao Zhao's ears were sharp. When she heard Chen Tong's manager comforting Chen Tong, she curled her lips and rolled her eyes in disdain. What little princess? Whose princess would be as unreasonable as her? Did she think everyone would pamper her and let her do whatever she wanted?

Ding Shan also heard it and turned her face away speechlessly. Chen Tong's manager coaxed her like she was coaxing a three-year-old child. However, the more Chen Tong persuaded her, her temper became bigger. Tears would come at any moment; she was about to cry.

Ding Shan said in time, "Chen Tong, Teacher Li Yang will be here soon. Do you want her to see you crying because of a seat? Teacher Li Yang is a senior, after all. Do you want teacher Li Yang to give up her seat for you? Or do you want my seat?"

Chen Tong's eyes were red, and she wanted to retort, but Ding Shan was already impatient.

Her face was cold, and her gaze was calm and emotionless when she looked over. Chen Tong immediately recalled how Ding Shan had suppressed her in the washroom and did not dare to speak.

Ding Shan said in a low voice, "You're young, and you've debuted late. It's not embarrassing to sit by the side. "If you go past Teacher Li Yang and me and sit in the middle, people will hate you instead. If I give you a way out, you'd better come down quickly and be quiet, understand?"

Ding Shan's eyes fell on Chen Tong with a faint threat. Her expressionless face made it very difficult to get close to her.

Chen Tong's manager repeatedly bowed to apologize to Ding Shan and patted Chen Tong anxiously; gritting her teeth, she said in a low voice, "That's enough! Quickly sit down! It was president Wang who fought so hard to get this recording opportunity for you! Don't offend anyone!"

The moment Chen Tong thought of her boss, her arrogance disappeared. Indeed, this opportunity was not easy to come by. As soon as Yin Hui's recording plan was out, she had her eyes set on this program.

It had been a long time since she had a severe program. Although Yin Hui's company had failed quite a bit, it was good that he was stupid and had a lot of money. He would be willing to invest in the program. That was why she got President Wang to do her a favor and found Yin Hui, who allowed her to participate in the program.

Chapter 177. Know Some Manners

Chen Tong thought that she was someone with connections. With Director Wang's face, Yin Hui had to be more polite and treat her better.

Unexpectedly, Yin Hui was very polite to her, but he was even more polite to Ding Shan. He wished that he could raise Ding Shan. Was this the difference? Ding Shan was Yin Hui's mistress. He used this opportunity to create a show to help Ding Shan come back! She had been deceived and had wasted her efforts. She had even gotten CEO Wang to do her a favor. It was not easy for her to get this favor by acting coquettishly!

...
Chen Tong lowered her head dejectedly. She had begged for this opportunity. If she caused any trouble, CEO Wang would be angry. He would even blame her for not being sensible. If she were to fall out of favor.., then CEO Wang might not give her any other resources during this period.

Chen Tong had no choice. She gritted her teeth and acted as if nothing had happened. She sat down at the edge of the seat and snorted. "Then I will sit here! It's pretty good too!"

Ding Shan smiled sarcastically and did not look at Chen Tong anymore.

Chen Tong felt that she had lost face and was still trying to find an excuse for herself, "I didn't expect that CEO Yin, who looks so young, would be like the other old-fashioned program teams. There's no need to care about seniority regarding things like seats. Aren't they just for everyone to sit on?"

Ding Shan looked ahead and saw a few people carrying chairs to the second floor not far away; she replied indifferently, "Didn't I already remind Miss Chen that in the industry, you should never look down on seniors? Seniors are seniors. Seniority doesn't come from just saying a few words. This is a courtesy. Miss Chen's confidence is good, but if you don't want to be scolded, it's better to know some manners."

Ding Shan choked Chen Tong. She was so angry that she didn't speak anymore. When she met Ding Shan, she had never mentioned Ding Shan. Ding Shan always used the words of seniority and seniors to pressure her. That's right; she was indeed inexperienced and young. Most of the people in the industry were her seniors, but so what?

Did Ding Shan think she was capable just because she sat in the middle? It was all thanks to Yin Hui, who had pulled strings for her.

When the Show recording started, she would show Ding Shan her skills and let her experience them firsthand. Sometimes, a senior with seniority did not necessarily mean that she was capable. A person with no seniority like her could crush her instead! She would become the most dazzling focal point of the Show!

When that time came, she would see how Ding Shan would be proud of herself. She would not be able to use ridiculous words like seniority to suppress her! So what if she had Yin Hui's support? She did not believe that Yin Hui would be able to find a substitute for Ding Shan to perform on stage! Ding Shan was a child star and an actress. What good performance could she have on the talent show stage? She would expose herself sooner or later so the audience could see that not everyone could participate in variety shows.

Upstairs, Xiang Hong stood by the glass window and looked down at everything that had just happened.

When Ding Shan appeared with her skirt up, Xiang Hong stood up and walked to the window to watch silently. He saw Ding Shan calmly sitting in the middle and impatiently saying something to the woman next to her; she looked like a small animal that had been disturbed from its peace. Her hair stood on end as she fiercely expressed her dissatisfaction.

Xiang Hong watched this scene with great interest. Finally, he saw the woman next to her appear afraid of Ding Shan and sat at the furthest seat with an unconvinced expression. Xiang Hong narrowed his eyes and was in a perfect mood. Ding Shan was indeed still that little fox; there was always a way to solve the problem.

Yin Hui frowned in distress. "This Chen Tong is troublesome. I have also made a mistake that will lead to eternal hatred. If I had known that she had so many things to do, I wouldn't have agreed to let her come over as a mentor even if CEO Wang had said that she was pretty."

Xiang Hong asked, "So her name is Chen Tong?"

Yin Hui nodded. "Why? Have you heard of her?"

Xiang Hong recalled that when he was in front of the large French window and Ding Shan was taking photos, the assistant next to her seemed to have mentioned this name. She said she could not bear to see Ding Shan's good side and that she might take revenge or bribe the team.

Xiang Hong did not quite understand these things in the entertainment industry, but he understood that this woman had a grudge against Ding Shan. Seeing the scene just now also confirmed this thought.

Chapter 178. Told Her to Leave

Xiang Hong looked at Yin Hui unhappily. "I didn't give you enough investment? And you even let others stuff these shady people here."

Yin Hui looked helpless, "It's not about the money! CEO Wang is the big brother of the entertainment industry. I'm trying to build a media company here, so I can't afford to give him a face. Who knows why he's so old that his eyes are blurry? At his age, he has taken a fancy to a woman like Chen Tong, who can make the world go round. No matter what, I have to stuff her in. I'm too embarrassed to refuse!"

...
Xiang Hong snorted coldly. "Those who don't know would think Grandpa sent his granddaughter here for further studies. Does he know that his granddaughter is so annoying?"

Yin Hui sighed, "I don't know what's going on either. When I was young, I could be considered to have experienced great storms. When I'm old, my taste is so bad. Could it be that he likes to be lively? Aiya, brother, don't be anxious. I've already told Ding Shan that Sister Shan will be the main character. If Chen Tong makes a fuss, I'll replace her! However, the recording is about to start, and it's too late to replace her at the last minute, so I can only endure it."

Xiang Hong raised his eyebrows. "Endure? Do you think this word is in my dictionary? Let her go!"

Yin Hui had a bitter expression on his face as he pressed his palms together and pleaded for Xiang Hong to leave, "I beg of you, brother, it wasn't easy for me to gather all the people. Although that Chen Tong's character is a little bad, she's still capable of being a professional. I won't tarnish my reputation. If I replace her now, where am I going to find another? You're so generous. First, let her off... No, let me off. Besides, with her around, won't it just accentuate our Ding Shan's gentleness, understanding, kindness, and generosity?"

Xiang Hong frowned in disdain. Then, he stared coldly at Yin Hui. "Our Ding Shan? What does that have to do with you?"

Yin Hui covered his mouth, and his face was full of black lines. "I was wrong. Your Ding Shan, yours! Alright?"

Only then did Xiang Hong regain his calm expression. He walked over to the newly moved sofa and sat down. From this position, he could see the scene downstairs; then he slowly said, "Alright, then let her stay. I want to see what Ding Shan will do."

Yin Hui heaved a sigh of relief and replied relaxed, "Ding Shan is not simple. If it were up to me, I would say that we... No, you don't have to worry at all. Ding Shan is mighty. She didn't need me to go and settle the conflict. I think Chen Tong seems quite afraid of Ding Shan now."

Xiang Hong smiled slightly but did not say anything.

Xiang Hong naturally knew that Ding Shan was not easy to bully. Her cunning and intelligence were something that he had never felt from a woman in all these years. She was like a mysterious treasure; she kept revealing her surprising side.

Xiang Hong wanted to hide Ding Shan, just like when he got a toy when he was young. He just wanted to bring it to his private territory so that no one would covet it. He tried to hide it and play with it secretly.

However, Xiang Hong knew that Ding Shan was not a toy, nor was she something he could hide secretly. She was a living person, a star who loved the stage. She was still shining brightly on the stage.

And he wanted to use this method to approach her and get to know her. He wanted to see what other attractive side she had that he did not know about.

Xu Yan brought the brewed coffee to the table and placed it on it. He scanned the room and slightly lowered his head to report to Xiang Hong, "Boss, the room is almost ready. Do you have any other areas that you are not satisfied with?"

Xiang Hong scanned the room and nodded. "That's it. It's alright."

Xu Yan bowed slightly respectfully. "I'm sorry, this is the best I can do. If anything is missing, Boss, please tell me."

Yin Hui quietly came over and sat on the sofa. He touched the smooth, soft feel of the couch and used his shoulder to bump Xiang Hong, "That's enough! I'm a second-generation rich kid, after all. How can I be compared to you? I look especially pitiful. I know you're rich, but you don't have to show off like this! Aren't you just staying here for two months, and it's only during the recording period?"

Xiang Hong looked indifferent. "The money I earn won't be spent in a few lifetimes. I like to show off, can't I?"

Yin Hui raised his hand as if he was surrendering. "Sure! I never dare to doubt your ability to earn money!"

After saying that, Yin Hui looked at the sofa and said to Xu Yan, "Xu Yan, bring another small sofa over to the side."

Xu Yan was a little puzzled. "Director Yin, isn't this sofa enough for you and the boss to sit on?"

Yin Hui chuckled and looked at Xiang Hong meaningfully. "Make sufficient preparations! It's for meeting the guests!"

Chapter 179. Chen Tong Was Isolated

Xiang Hong did not overthink it. He thought it was just Yin Hui bringing some of his business partners and other investors over for a visit. He did not have any objections and gestured to Xu Yan. "Listen to him."

Xu Yan accepted the order and took out his phone to contact someone to send over a small sofa.

...
Yin Hui smiled brightly. He thought, 'Lu Chen, Lin Si, don't say I don't miss you guys. The seats have been prepared for you guys. I'm waiting for you guys to come over and watch the Show!' Downstairs, Li Yang arrived late. Due to her status as a manager and her age, Li Yang chose a calm and imposing suit and walked over quickly with a very experienced aura.

Ding Shan was the first to stand up and greeted politely, "Sister Li, you're here."

Chen Tong slowly stood up and smiled brightly. "Sister Li!" Then, he quickly sat back down.

Li Yang nodded at Chen Tong perfunctorily. Then, she walked over to Ding Shan and pulled the seat to sit down, "Aiya, I look old. I got tired after coming to the venue to take a look. I went back to the lounge to sleep for a while. I didn't expect that all of you would be here already. This gown of yours is nice. It suits your skin color!"

Ding Shan smiled and praised Li Yang. "Sister Li, this suit of yours has been chosen well. It looks especially fitting. It must be custom-made."

Li Yang touched the suit and smiled, but she did not say anything. She only nodded. "Yes, it's custom-made. I quite like it."

Ding Shan could tell that this suit probably meant a lot to Li Yang, but it was apparent that Li Yang did not want to reveal too much. Ding Shan was not interested in prying into other people's privacy either. The two only chatted intermittently while waiting for the recording to begin officially.

Chen Tong sat at the side. She was anxious when she saw Li Yang and Ding Shan chatting passionately.

She was initially sitting at the edge of the seat with only Li Yang by her side. However, Li Yang had turned her entire body towards Ding Shan's side and only cared about talking to Ding Shan. What was this? Was she isolating her? Why was everyone taking care of Ding Shan?

Chen Tong tried to join in the conversation. "Sister Li, this suit suits you very well. It's just that the material used is a little mediocre. It doesn't match your status. It's too low-key!"

Li Yang glanced at her and replied indifferently, "Is that so? I think it's pretty good. What status can I have? It's all because others are giving me a face. Miss Chen, you're flattering me."

Chen Tong saw that Li Yang didn't appreciate her kindness and looked a little cold, so she immediately became anxious.

Li Yang had a lot of resources in her hands, so she couldn't let her and Ding Shan become close. In that case, wouldn't Ding Shan compete with her everywhere in the future? She had to pull Li Yang over to form a team with her.

Chen Tong smiled and continued, "I know a few brands. When the time comes, I'll ask them to send more suits to sister Li. Sister Li, wearing a suit at your age is indeed more elegant."

After saying that, Chen Tong felt that something was strange. When she came to her senses, she anxiously wanted to explain, "I didn't mean that..."

Li Yang did not show her emotions. At this moment, it was impossible to tell what she was feeling. Her tone was still indifferent, "That's right. I'm old. It's more comfortable for me to wear a suit. I'm not like Miss Chen. You're young and beautiful. The thick and heavy dress looks perfect on me. I won't trouble Miss Chen to worry about the brand. My clothes are all custom-made by a single person. I'm used to wearing them."

Chen Tong bit her lips and smiled awkwardly. She didn't say anything.

Damn it. She had said the wrong thing at a crucial moment. However, she was telling the truth. This Li Yang didn't know how to appreciate favors. No matter how amazing she was, she was only a manager. She was still serving as an artiste. How could she not like the brand she introduced? The material she wore was so ordinary, and it was even custom-made. How shabby.

But Ding Shan's eyes lit up. She raised her eyebrows and seemed to be deep in thought.

Li Yang's usual style of work was very straightforward and neat. She was known as the hardworking third lady in the industry. No matter how hard it was to get resources, it was a piece of cake for her. It was because she was a very persistent and intelligent person. Whatever she saw, she persisted to the end, no matter how hard it was. At the same time, her vision was very sharp. She was always able to snatch the right resources for the right artistes. Over time, she made a name for herself in the industry. Her credibility and reputation became better and better. She had become an investor who took the initiative to come to the door and ask to recommend artistes.

However, Li Yang had always been notably low-key. She had never heard of any of her matters. It seemed that she had deliberately protected this aspect very well.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.9M 51.8K 200
Si Mi had been foolish in her past life. She aborted the child she had with her husband just so she could return to her first boyfriend, Fu Xing. Yet...
197K 3.1K 85
Su Yu had loved Bo Yunian for five years. She did not hesitate to break off all ties with her family to marry him. However, once Grandpa Bo passed aw...
95.1K 3.2K 35
Expressing love with words? Oh, Lu You and Tang Wan were really old-fashioned. Look at her curve her tiger mouth and still don't eat him into the bel...
554K 20K 166
The young lady from the Xue family was talented and beautiful, and married the dream husband at the age of 16. They had a loving and harmonious relat...