Boss is Reborn After Everyone...

By Lyahhh_kaii

Ding Shan had been a hot topic for seventeen years -from the time she debuted at the age of three with her pu... More

Chapter 1 -5
Chapter 6-11
Chapter 12-17
Chapter 18-23
Chapter 24-29
Chapter 30-35
Chapter 36-41
Chapter 42-47
Chapter 48-53
Chapter 54-59
Chapter 60-65
Chapter 66-71
Chapter 72-77
Chapter 84-89
Chapter 90-95
Chapter 96-101
Chapter 102-107
Chapter 108-113
Chapter 114-119
Chapter 120-125
Chapter 126-131
Chapter 132-137
Chapter 138-143
Chapter 144-149
Chapter 150-155
Chapter 156-161
Chapter 162-167
Chapter 168-173
Chapter 174-179
Chapter 180-185
Chapter 186-191
Chapter 192-197
Chapter 198-203
Chapter 204-209
Chapter 210-215
Chapter 216-221
Chapter 222-227
Chapter 228-233
Chapter 234-239
Chapter 240-245
Chapter 246-251
Chapter 252-257
Chapter 258-263
Chapter 264-269
Chapter 270-275
Chapter 276-281
Chapter 282-287
Chapter 288-293
Chapter 294-299
Chapter 300-305
Chapter 306-311
Chapter 312-317
Chapter 318-323
Chapter 324-329
Chapter 330-335
Chapter 336-341
Chapter 342-347
Chapter 348-353
Chapter 354-359
Chapter 360-365
Chapter 366-370

Chapter 78-83

3K 43 2
By Lyahhh_kaii

Chapter 078. She deserved it

Translator: Dragon Boat Translation  Editor: Dragon Boat Translation
Wang Chun was stunned. She watched the video back and forth a few times and could not believe it. "This is impossible. How could Xiao Yuan..."

Ding Wan narrowed his eyes, "Not only did we underestimate Ding Shan, but even our daughter has also changed since who knows when! But she should never have done that. Why didn't she use her brain no matter how much she hates Ding Shan? Why did she have to cause trouble at this time? My leg is the bill for her stupidity!"

Wang Chun wiped her tears and subconsciously spoke up for Ding Yuan, "That won't happen. Little Yuan has been very obedient since she was young. She's like a little princess. Why would she have such thoughts? She must have seen that the two of us were caught and thought of this idea in a moment of impatience."

...
Ding Wan snorted coldly. Thinking back to Ding Yuan's performance last night, his heart turned cold, "Look at her now. How is she a little princess with pure thoughts? Last night, we wouldn't have been let off so easily if she didn't take the initiative to seduce CEO Jin. She has thoughts and ambitions now. Even I might not be more daring than her."

Wang Chun wanted to defend Ding Yuan, but Ding Yuan's actions last night also gave Wang Chun a shock. She was left kneeling in the corner, trying to shield Ding Yuan. She didn't expect Ding Yuan to come up with such a method in such a short time. She had coaxed CEO Jin away.

Wang Chun had only cared about her daughter. Now that she had seen the news and heard what Ding Wan said, she couldn't help but feel some lingering fear. She couldn't accept that her daughter had become so evil for a moment.

Even though Wang Chun knew that she and Ding Wan weren't good people, they were both doing it for their benefit.

How many people were clean? But for Ding Yuan, Wang Chun didn't realize that she had such a personality. Could it be that she had also been faking it in the past?

Ding Wan, on the other hand, accepted it very quickly. Dragons gave birth to dragons, and phoenixes gave birth to phoenixes. The children of mice could dig holes.

In Ding Wan's opinion, Ding Yuan's current state was nothing. As his daughter, it was a good thing that she had learned how to use tricks to fight for her interests. However, Ding Yuan was still too inexperienced. She had failed to steal the chicken and had eaten the rice. As a result, the entire family suffered as well.

Wang Chun's motherly instincts made it impossible for her to make malicious assumptions about Ding Yuan. After being sad for a while, she accepted Ding Yuan's current state.

She thought for a moment and said, "I originally didn't want Little Yuan to be involved in these matters. I just wanted to let Little Yuan squander all Ding Shan's money. But now, Little Yuan can't get away. It seems that she also hates Ding Shan. Then, we must destroy Ding Shan this time. As long as it's what little Yuan wants, I will support her!"

Ding Wan snorted coldly, "You're the one who's been spoiled by her! No matter how much she hates Ding Shan, she should wait for us to come out and discuss it first. Since she was young, have we never been satisfied with what she wants? Is there a need for her to accuse Ding Shan in front of the cameras? In the end, she was even sent to the detention center by Ding Shan. I asked her last night and see how she stammered. She should know how stupid she is!"

Wang Chun's eyes were red as she shouted, "Then she has been taken away by CEO Jin. Why don't you feel sorry for your daughter at all? Are you still her biological father?"

Ding Wan also shouted at Wang Chun irritably, "That's what she deserves! Would we have been beaten up badly if she didn't post some video and let CEO Jin see it? Now that she is attending to CEO Jin, it can be considered that she has made up for her mistakes!"

Ding Wan thought it was only because Ding Yuan was his biological daughter. Otherwise, he wouldn't even want to acknowledge her with such a stupid look. He would have thrown her face all over the Internet!

He had initially wanted to abandon Ding Shan and make Ding Yuan a minor celebrity. Now, what was the point of flattering her? Fortunately, she was alone and knew how to seduce CEO Jin. Otherwise, she would have become a useless chess piece!

Ding Wan was selfish and did not have much affection for his daughter. Usually, he saw that Ding Yuan was obedient and occasionally doted on her. But now that Ding Yuan had gotten into trouble and her temperament had changed drastically.., in Ding Wan's eyes, she was no longer just a child who needed to be doted on. Instead, he could analyze whether she was a partner that could be worked with or a chess piece that could be used.

Ding Yuan had already grown up, and it was time for her to contribute to the family. Ding Wan did not have that much of a fatherly love to take care of Ding Yuan for her entire life.

Chapter 079. Spring and Autumn dream

Translator: Dragon Boat Translation  Editor: Dragon Boat Translation
Even though Wang Chun was very selfish, she retained her motherly warmth.

She said hatefully, "If you ask me, I don't blame Little Yuan for accusing Ding Shan. Originally, this method was also excellent. If you want to blame someone, blame it on Ding Shan for going to report it to the police. Otherwise, why would she get an injury test? Without that bullsh*t injury test report, CEO Jin would naturally not know!"

Wang Chun's gaze was vicious, "Usually that B*tch pretends to love Xiao Yuan very much, but in the end, when she turns hostile, she's more ruthless than anyone else. It's normal for Xiao Yuan to hate her! Now that Xiao Yuan's image has been ruined, I don't know how much more torture she'll have to suffer under CEO Jin's hands. In the end, isn't it still that B*tch Ding Shan's fault? Old Ding, don't forget who our biological daughter is. Don't blame the wrong person! I want to let that B*tch experience all my daughter's suffering and scolding!"

...
When Ding Wan heard Wang Chun's words, he sighed deeply, "Alright, I can tell. I only have Ding Yuan as my biological daughter. I can't really do anything to her. Everyone will be happy if she steadies CEO Jin's side first. If she can still climb up CEO Jin's side, there will be a better way out in the future."

Ding Wan rasped coldly, "Isn't she just being scolded on the Internet now? After Ding Shan is exposed, her image will be ruined. When that time comes, everyone's attention will be on her. Little Yuan will wait for a few years. If she is properly packaged, there might still be some hope. We don't have to be too pessimistic. After this matter, I finally understand. Whoever can control public opinion will be able to rule the world. As long as we have the capital, black or white, it's all up to us!"

Wang Chun nodded, her face full of viciousness, "Now, our enmity with Ding Shan is even greater. Let's settle the old and new grudges together. For the sake of Little Yuan, I won't argue with Yang Hua for the time being. If she can help us make that B*tch stink and get our money back, it's not a big deal for me to share some with her. In any case, I can still get it back from that B*tch in the future!"

Ding Wan smiled evilly. "You're finally a little smarter. It's good that you can think like that. If we regain control of Ding Shan, do we still have to worry about not having money to spend? Even if she can't become a big star, many old men are anxious to sleep with her!"

Ding Wan and Wang Chun chatted for a while in the ward, still dreaming of a comeback. Even the slightly brighter Ding Wan was blinded by hatred. He did not realize why CEO Jin did not seek revenge on Ding Shan. He thought that CEO Jin really despised Ding Shan.

Little did he know that Ding Shan's ability and Xiang Hong, who was willing to protect her, were not something that Ding Wan and the others could easily plot against.

However, people had to have dreams. This was also why Ding Shan did not capture them all in one go.

Firstly, if they were pushed too hard in the beginning, it was inevitable that people like Ding Wan would jump over the wall in desperation and do something outrageous. Once they were forced into a desperate situation, they would do anything.

Moreover, Ding Wan was not a person who would give up easily. The money was more important than his life. If one wanted to take care of such people, you would have to wait for them to reveal all their tricks. Then finally, you would give them a heavy blow. You could not afford to give them any more time to catch their breath and could not allow them to make a comeback.

Secondly, the hatred in Ding Shan's heart was too intense. Ding Wan's family's heartless behavior had made Ding Shan suffer in her previous life. How could she let them give up so easily?

She had to let them continue to ignite hope and be repeatedly attacked and tortured. Only then would they be able to face Ding Shan's despair and breakdown.

While Ding Wan and the others were plotting, Ding Shan was resting in the apartment. This period could be considered the most leisurely period of her two lifetimes.

In her previous life, Ding Shan had never been spared from being squeezed by Ding Wan and the others. She had just been reborn in this life and received a few critical events. Although Ding Shan could handle them quickly, it was inevitable that she had put in some effort.

Ding Wan and his family had been locked up in the detention center, and Ding Shan had also announced that she had a two-month break. Now that she did not have any work, she could finally have a good rest.

As for Ding Wan and the others, no matter what tricks they had up their sleeves after coming out, Ding Shan was not afraid. No matter how glib their tongue was, she was not wholly unprepared.

Looking at Xiao Zhao's message on the phone, she said that the police had called. Before Ding Wan and Wang Chun were sent to the detention center, they had already taken their blood. They had it tested with the blood samples Ding Shan had left in the hospital. The results would be out the next day.

Chapter 080. Was a little scared

Translator: Dragon Boat Translation  Editor: Dragon Boat Translation
Ding Shan held back the surging waves in her eyes and carefully preserved her skin.

Even if the heavens struck lightning, they still had to be avenged for some grudges. What's more, Ding Wan and the others had brought this upon themselves. If the heavens wanted to strike lightning, they would definitely be struck to death!

Ding Shan had never intended to harm others, but in her previous life, she had ended up like that. If the wicked had their own retribution, how could Ding Yuan and the others still be so unrestrained in her previous life?

...
That wasn't right either. Before she committed suicide, she had left a gift for Ding Yuan. Those wealthy businessmen and second-generation rich children would wait for her body. Under the effects of the medicine, they would only extend their evil claws toward Ding Yuan. Who knew if, at that time.., did Ding Yuan enjoy this belated retribution?

After returning to her previous life, Ding Shan had also come to an understanding. She wanted to take advantage of her life to seek revenge and redress grievances.

She would never surrender again. To deal with such evil people, kindness and patience would have to become a grindstone in their hands. Only those more ruthless and willing to go all out could make them afraid.

Ding Shan looked carefully at herself in the mirror. She was still relatively young in her memory. Her skin was smooth and tender, and it could be broken with just a blow. However, due to her long-term fatigue, she did not look very energetic.

Ding Shan touched her face longingly and could not help but recall her previous life.

One time, she had just escaped death from a wealthy businessman. She sat in front of the bedroom mirror and heard Ding Wan counting money outside the locked door. He laughed in satisfaction. Wang Chun and Ding Yuan said they would use the money to buy new clothes and cosmetics.

The three of them were really happy. With money, they looked pleased.

However, Ding Shan was locked in the room. There were countless bruises on her face and body. She was like a withered flower that had lost its moisture and was emitting an aura of decay.

She was clearly in the prime of her life, but she could only become a walking corpse as a tool for them to amass money.

Even till her death, Ding Shan would never forget how terrifying her face was in the mirror. Her eyes were sunken, and her face was sallow. She was only in her twenties but already had a few wrinkles. She looked highly decadent.

No girl did not want to be beautiful, and no girl was willing to die in her prime.

From then on, Ding Shan never looked in the mirror again until she died.

Time passed quickly. When Ding Shan looked in the mirror again, it was as if the faces of two lifetimes constantly overlapped. One looked despair and was about to die, while the other was full of vigor and hope.

Ding Shan gently lifted the corner of her mouth with her fingertip and revealed a sweet smile. However, there were tears in her eyes. Ding Shan blinked and held back her tears.

She was still alive. This was a past that she could never return to in her present life. Let's consider her rebirth as good karma for her previous life.

Since this was God's compensation for her, she definitely would not let them off so quickly.

Although Ding Shan did not know that CEO Jin had bailed Ding Wan and the others out, she knew that the detention center would not be able to hold Ding Wan and the others for a few days.

It would definitely be another bloodbath when the three of them came out.

Unexpectedly, Ding Shan still underestimated the degree to which Ding Wan and others sought her death.

Yang Hua did not disappoint Ding Wan's expectations. After the call ended, she personally wrote a speech. The words were ambiguous, and she used her identity as that of a spectator. She vividly described the incident where Ding Shan seduced the director and tried to reverse the unspoken rules.

Yang Hua was indeed worthy of being a manager for many years. Her mind had never been on Ding Shan. Instead, she had made many good friends. They were all insiders who shared the same bad taste as her and were blinded by greed.

Yang Hua steeled her heart and took out her last savings. She used them all to manage the media and entertainment accounts. She asked them to create a unified story and report a bloodstained storm.

The time was chosen to be the night with the most traffic. It was the most suitable time for people to watch some entertainment gossip.

Yang Hua sneered, "Ding Shan, I can lift you up, but I can also destroy you. The money I spent today is all on your head. Soon, you will have to pay me back twice as much. For the rest of your life, you will be my slave, and I will squeeze blood out of you!"

Chapter 081. Weakness

Translator: Dragon Boat Translation  Editor: Dragon Boat Translation
At this time, Ding Shan did not know that Ding Wan had already made his move. She was enjoying the hard-earned leisure time she had gained in her past two lifetimes.

There had been a lot of things going on recently, and there were many different comments online. Little Zhao had also deliberately taken care of Ding Shan and did not want her to be affected by those negative comments.

Taking advantage of Little Zhao's absence, Ding Shan finally had the opportunity to open her private messages backstage. She automatically filtered out some curses and insults and looked at the concern that her fans had mailed her.

...
Ding Shan looked at the fans of all ages, both men and women, and all of them sent greetings to Ding Shan. They expressed their heartache and support to Ding Shan, causing Ding Shan's heart to feel warm.

Among them was a girl who looked much younger than Ding Shan. She sent a video that she had edited herself.

In the video, it was the highlight moment when Ding Shan participated in the various major gala and received the awards. The girl said that the bright-eyed and dazzling Ding Shan gave her a perception of beauty. Ding Shan was the most dazzling star in her heart and could not be tarnished.

As Ding Shan watched, she felt a little emotional.

Because of one of the awards ceremonies, known as a god-class live venue, Ding Shan became the undisputed favorite of the entertainment circle under the gaze of thousands of people that night. Countless flowers and applause rushed to her face. The brightest lights were all focused on Ding Shan alone. Everyone cast jealous gazes at her.

That night, Ding Shan could be said to be in the limelight. No one could compete with her.

Everyone thought that Ding Shan was already a winner in life. When she was at her peak, the entertainment industry could be said to be filled with thousands who doted on her. Even the most precious diamond was not as dazzling as Ding Shan at that time.

But only Ding Shan herself knew how empty her heart was that night.

Speaking of which, it was strange. The more attention and excitement there was, her heart felt more lonely.

The more people liked Ding Shan, the more it made Ding Shan realize that Ding Wan and Wang Chun did not love her. She had received so much love from many people, but she could not get that love from her parents.

Ding Shan finished her acceptance speech with tears in her eyes. She looked at the countless people cheering for her. She thought in a low voice; how successful and beautiful does she have to be for her parents to recognize and favor her? Why do so many people like her, but her parents are always cold and distant towards her?

It was only later that Ding Shan came to a realization. They were not her biological parents, so how could they be happy for her?

The blood test was initially prepared by Ding Shan to sever all ties with the Ding family, but at this point, she still felt a little sad in her heart.

She no longer had any family. Even if she succeeded in her revenge and stood at the peak of the entertainment industry once again, countless people were cheering for her. Still, no one in the crowd was related to her by blood. They were genuinely proud of her, listening to her talk about the hardships she had gone through along the way. Extreme glory often brought extreme loneliness.

Ding Shan had never truly experienced family love in her life. Loneliness and regret were about to swallow her up.

Ding Shan could no longer hold back the tears in her eyes. They rolled down like beads of thread. She buried her face in her palm and sobbed. She knew that her heart was a mess.

1

This was the first time she experienced such intense emotions after being reborn. Even on the night of her rebirth, she did not lose her composure and quickly got used to it.

However, even though she had lived for two lifetimes and had seen through the cold and warmth of the world and experienced all the world's sufferings, she still had one weakness: familial love.

Ding Shan took a deep breath and looked at her eyes in the mirror, which was slightly red and swollen. She quickly took out the eye cream and applied it to her eyes.

Now was not the time to be weak!

The Ding family was eyeing her like a tiger watching its prey. She did not know if Yang Hua, this uncertain factor, would suddenly pop up. She could not be defeated by her emotions now.

If she was destined to not have her parents' love, she would turn her love for them into hatred. She would return it to the Ding family to avenge her biological parents!

After she sorted out her emotions, Ding Shan picked up a glass of milk and prepared to go to bed early.

However, she did not expect that just as she went to bed, a Weibo post would pop up on her phone at the side. She vaguely saw a very eye-catching post at the front of the title.

Ding Shan was very sensitive to these things as a person in the industry. It was a compulsory course for artistes to grasp the information in the industry promptly. She even had to understand the major and minor matters of the country to prevent herself from saying the wrong things; therefore, as long as many artistes were resting, they would spend the whole day online.

Ding Shan was not that addicted to the Internet, but she was also very curious.

The internet had been full of news about her in the past few days. It was extremely noisy. Suddenly, such a headline appeared. What kind of scandal did a top celebrity have?

Chapter 082. Mountain rain is coming

Translator: Dragon Boat Translation  Editor: Dragon Boat Translation
Ding Shan could not help but take out her phone to check. When she looked, she realized that her name was clearly following the title. The entry "Ding Shan's unspoken rules" had become the top trending topic.

Ding Shan raised her eyebrows and smiled bitterly. This was like eating a melon on her head. She really did not want her to stop for even a moment!

Before Ding Shan could open the phone and check carefully, Xiao Zhao's call came in.

...
Ding Shan picked up the phone and heard Xiao Zhao's breathless voice on the other end. "Sister Shan, something has happened. There's some dirt on you on the Internet again."

Ding Shan's emotions were complicated. She sighed slightly. It was a pity that her leisure time was ruined, but she still comforted Xiao Zhao, "I saw it, but I didn't have the time to open it. Don't rush. Be careful. I'll be fine."

After moving, Ding Shan lived in an apartment. It was relatively large, so Xiao Zhao moved in as well. The two of them could still be companions.

Xiao Zhao used to be her personal assistant, and now that Ding Shan's health wasn't good, the two of them even discussed opening a management company. It would be more convenient to live together.

Xiao Zhao had just taken advantage of Ding Shan's rest time to go out and deal with some follow-up issues regarding the termination of the contract. Previously, Ding Shan had rejected all these jobs. She said that if some black-hearted companies were unwilling to cooperate, she would tell them the contract was signed by Yang Hua. If they did not terminate the contract, not only would they not get the liquidated damages, but they would also have to face a lawsuit.

Xiao Zhao had just finished dealing with these matters. She looked at the contract that had been annulled in her hands happily. She felt that Ding Shan was brilliant and capable. In this way, not only did she vent her anger, but she also reduced the liquidated damages to the lowest level. She had utterly eliminated these disgusting, life-threatening, and vulgar films.

However, she had not been happy for long when she received a message from the reporter.

When Xiao Zhao became Ding Shan's manager, her workload increased severalfold. She had also become the target of many entertainment reporters.

When Xiao Zhao picked up the phone, she heard the reporter ask her if she wanted to clarify Ding Shan's dirt and if she was interested in choosing an entertainment account.

Xiao Zhao was confused at first. She thought this reporter was slow and wanted to get the right to publish Ding Shan's response to the report, so she didn't care too much, "We've clarified it long ago. There's no need for it for now. Moreover, we're just defending our rights. This isn't considered dirt, right?" She was faintly angry at the reporter's choice of words.

On the other end of the phone, the reporter was also stunned. "The dirt has just been exposed, and you guys have already clarified it? That's impossible! I'm considered the fastest news!"

Xiao Zhao realized something was wrong and hurriedly asked, "What dirt has been exposed again?"

When the reporter heard that, Xiao Zhao did not know and was also puzzled, "They're talking about Ding Shan's unspoken rules! This time, it's not some low-level tabloid paparazzi randomly reporting. From what I've heard, quite a few mainstream media outlets are already preparing to release it. A few of them have already taken action just now. Didn't they contact you in advance?"

The reporter mumbled in bewilderment, "I saw that someone posted it. I thought that you guys were already prepared to clarify things. How come you didn't know about it?"

When Xiao Zhao heard this, her heart instantly tightened.

It wasn't the reporter's fault for being puzzled. In the industry, there were more or less some unwritten rules. Many media outlets would actually choose to contact the person involved before reporting on an Artiste's scandal or dirt.

Everyone would be happy if the parties involved were willing to pay a high price to block this news. The reporter had money to earn, so there was no need to make enemies with the artiste.

If the price could not be agreed upon, or if the artiste was already prepared and was not afraid, then it would be a war of public opinion, and everyone would profit from it.

For example, the tabloid reporter that Ding Yuan had found before was considered unrated and greedy. To become famous, he did not even care about the most fundamental truth and rushed to publish it. Naturally, he would not take the initiative to contact Ding Shan.

However, this time, it was not the malicious spread of the tabloid reporters but the mainstream media outlets, and they did not try to contact Ding Shan in advance. Then it could only mean someone had already spent a large sum of money behind their backs. By letting this dirt be published quickly, Ding Shan was caught unprepared.

Xiao Zhao thought of Ding Shan, who was resting at home. She did not have time to talk to the reporters. She quickly hung up the phone and called Ding Shan as she ran home desperately.

Xiao Zhao's heart ached for Ding Shan. Since the reporters had already said that it was dirt, and the media's methods were aggressive and well-prepared, the online comments would definitely not be worthy of being read anymore!

Xiao Zhao instructed, "Sister Shan! Don't look at it. Let's discuss it when I get back!"

Chapter 083. The man with the gun

Translator: Dragon Boat Translation  Editor: Dragon Boat Translation
Ding Shan smiled. "What else can I not accept? You've been a manager for a while now. Don't panic. Take your time."

Ding Shan's voice was gentle, but her eyes slowly turned foggy. She lowered her eyes slightly and whispered in a low voice, "I'm afraid this is just the beginning. A storm is coming. We still have time. Let's slowly watch their last struggle!"

When Xiao Zhao heard the danger in Ding Shan's words, she subconsciously slowed down and swallowed her saliva. She was a little afraid. Sister Shan's current tone was like that of a dangerous and charming villain.

...
When Xiao Zhao heard Ding Shan's words, she stopped running. However, she could not help but feel anxious. She asked anxiously, "Sister Shan, do they have other tricks up their sleeves? Can we really... handle it?"

Xiao Zhao had been following Ding Shan for the past few days, so she had a deeper understanding of how difficult it was for her. With such a family around, constantly framing and slandering her, wave after wave, who could stand it if they wanted to torture Ding Shan to death?

It was already straightforward for sister Shan to have mental problems.

However, Xiao Zhao had also personally witnessed Ding Shan skillfully solving one challenging problem after another. She lamented that it was all thanks to sister Shan's strength and intelligence that she was able to hold on until today.

However, the situation now was different from two days ago. Two days ago, it was just some brainless comments from the Ding family. Even though they had briefly incited the netizens, it was not worth thinking about. It was quickly alleviated by Sister Shan.

Tonight's sudden wave of dirt was clearly organized and premeditated. If so many mainstream media accounts had posted dirt on Ding Shan, the other tabloids and paparazzi would be even more alerted. If they pounced on her to take advantage of the heat, then Ding Shan would quickly become a female artiste that would be blocklisted by the entire Internet.

For some reason, Xiao Zhao felt a chill in her heart that ran down her spine. She felt it was like what sister Shan had said just now. A storm was coming. Xiao Zhao panted slightly. "Sister Shan, I'm a little scared."

Being blocked by the entire Internet, the impact would be immeasurable.

No one would care about the truth. Three people had become a tiger. The majority of ridicule would soon suppress the few voices of support. The number of people who added insult to injury would increase, and the screen would be filled with insults and unreasonable accusations that would fill Ding Shan's surroundings.

There were a few artistes who were blacklisted by the Internet. Those who were able to survive the difficult period of being blacklisted by the entire internet had basically become top-notch. However, the trauma they experienced in their hearts was something ordinary people could not imagine.

However, if they could not endure it, they would only be gradually defeated and swallowed by the sound of their saliva until they became a speck of dust in the entertainment industry.

Xiao Zhao was afraid that Ding Shan would be unable to endure it. Still, she feared Ding Shan would endure it and suffer all kinds of grievances.

Ding Shan's gentle and firm voice came from the phone receiver. "Xiao Zhao, don't be afraid. I'm here. I won't be easily defeated. Their schemes and tricks are stepping stones for me to climb to the top again. I will only become stronger!"

In an instant, Xiao Zhao's eyes were wet.

On such a late night, Ding Shan's words were like a beam of light, giving Xiao Zhao continued strength. It made her inexplicably have an impulse to cry. Her heart was surging as if it was moved but also surging. It gradually dispelled the fear from before.

Xiao Zhao suddenly smiled and wiped the tears from the corners of his eyes. She cursed herself for being useless. As sister Shan's manager, she was comforted by Sister Shan. She still hadn't experienced much and treated these simple tricks as a massive crisis.

Sister Shan was so powerful; there must be a way. She had to do her best. What was the big deal about being blacklisted by the entire internet? She wasn't afraid of being slandered. She didn't believe that their slander could blind everyone's eyes!

Sister Shan was right. She had to help sister Shan return to her peak or become more powerful than before. Ding Wan and the others still wanted to create trouble for her. If they didn't stop, then she would fight it out with them!

Xiao Zhao answered firmly, "Sister Shan, I'm not afraid anymore. I've thought it through. Even if you're blacklisted by the Internet, I'll go out and get another job! If they still spend money to destroy you! I'll fight them!"

On the other end, Ding Shan burst into laughter, "Xiao Zhao, why are you so cute? I can't bear to spend the money from your job to feed those underfed media outlets. They're just driven by profit. It's just a gun in the hands of the capital. If there's money and a topic to discuss, this gun will shoot wherever it goes."

Ding shan whispered, "We don't need to fight this gun head-on. What's important is the person with the gun."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 104 91
Shen Lisa, the Di daughter of a military lineage, pure, amiable, quiet and yielding, foolishly in love with Prince Ding, threw herself into the role...
48.3K 808 80
Eighteenth-tier actress Qin Yu Jue took on the next love variety show, and her agent chose an amateur to play the fake boyfriend for her. On the day...
600K 20.3K 167
The young lady from the Xue family was talented and beautiful, and married the dream husband at the age of 16. They had a loving and harmonious relat...
133K 2.9K 37
In every love story, there's always a vengeful and venomous fiancée who was engaged to the rich and handsome CEO that fell for the poor, but gentle a...