Boss is Reborn After Everyone...

By Lyahhh_kaii

Ding Shan had been a hot topic for seventeen years -from the time she debuted at the age of three with her pu... More

Chapter 1 -5
Chapter 6-11
Chapter 18-23
Chapter 24-29
Chapter 30-35
Chapter 36-41
Chapter 42-47
Chapter 48-53
Chapter 54-59
Chapter 60-65
Chapter 66-71
Chapter 72-77
Chapter 78-83
Chapter 84-89
Chapter 90-95
Chapter 96-101
Chapter 102-107
Chapter 108-113
Chapter 114-119
Chapter 120-125
Chapter 126-131
Chapter 132-137
Chapter 138-143
Chapter 144-149
Chapter 150-155
Chapter 156-161
Chapter 162-167
Chapter 168-173
Chapter 174-179
Chapter 180-185
Chapter 186-191
Chapter 192-197
Chapter 198-203
Chapter 204-209
Chapter 210-215
Chapter 216-221
Chapter 222-227
Chapter 228-233
Chapter 234-239
Chapter 240-245
Chapter 246-251
Chapter 252-257
Chapter 258-263
Chapter 264-269
Chapter 270-275
Chapter 276-281
Chapter 282-287
Chapter 288-293
Chapter 294-299
Chapter 300-305
Chapter 306-311
Chapter 312-317
Chapter 318-323
Chapter 324-329
Chapter 330-335
Chapter 336-341
Chapter 342-347
Chapter 348-353
Chapter 354-359
Chapter 360-365
Chapter 366-370

Chapter 12-17

4.9K 76 1
By Lyahhh_kaii

012. Will be handed over to professionals 1

Ding Shan and Xiao Zhao went to the makeup room first. Ding Shan turned around and gave Xiao Zhao a look. Xiao Zhao understood and quietly hid the small thing in her hands among the many cosmetics before leaving the room.

The makeup artist looked at Ding Shan nervously. This was her first time interacting with Ding Shan and she realized that she was even more beautiful than the camera made her look. She didn't know how to do it.

...
Ding Shan raised her head and smiled. "It's been hard on you, little sister. Help me to look prettier."

The makeup artist felt Ding Shan's kindness and gradually relaxed. "Your skin is really good. I don't need to give you a foundation at all."

Ding Shan looked at herself in the mirror and smiled in satisfaction. This year, she had not completely fallen into the abyss, and her condition was still passable. However, in the next two years, she would have been drugged, imprisoned, and beaten up many times. She then lost the glory of her past.

Ding Shan thought of the past and looked at the mirror with a faint smile.

The makeup artist held the makeup brush tightly in excitement and shouted in her heart. She was indeed a goddess. Any of her expressions could make people want to cry!

Then, the makeup artist began to put on makeup for Ding Shan. Ding Shan's foundation was already very good. She only needed to create a clear feeling of makeup and slightly lift her complexion. It would be like adding flowers to the icing on the cake. Heavy makeup would be a burden.

The makeup artist carefully created the details on Ding Shan's face. Yang Hua walked in with a gloomy face and slammed the door shut. The makeup artist was shocked.

Ding Shan did not care about her. She calmly sat on the chair and did not move.

Yang Hua felt even angrier. Usually, this Ding Shan was like a little quail, submissive, and never said a word. When she realized that she was angry, she would also be careful to curry favor with her. Today, she was indeed a little abnormal.

The reason why Yang Hua did not come in with Ding Shan was that she had gone to a hidden place and called Ding Wan to complain.

In front of the staff, Ding Shan had given her no respect (face) and even said that she wanted to treat them to afternoon tea. Yang Hua did not want to pay for it, so she called Ding Wan to complain about Ding Shan's insensitivity. She also heard about the incident with CEO Jin last night.

Yang Hua guessed in her heart, could it be that Ding Shan knew that she was going to get close to CEO Jin, so she started to be tough?

Yang Hua sneered. She felt that Ding Shan was still too young and naive. Did she think that with the support of the Big Boss, she would not put Yang Hua in her eyes? She could not wait to establish her authority in front of Ding Shan again.

After watching from the side for a while, Yang Hua could not help but get closer and start to point out, "The color of this eye shadow is too light. Her eyes are swollen and there is no feeling at all! Change the color of the lipstick to dark red that will make it look more imposing!"

The makeup artist was a little embarrassed for a moment and wanted to explain, "Actually, light makeup is more suitable..."

Yang Hua forcefully interrupted, "Isn't makeup made just to stand out a little on stage? It's better if it's thicker. She looks too bland. You just need to listen to my instructions!"

The makeup artist's eyes widened and she almost could not breathe. Did she hear wrongly? Was this person saying that Ding Shan looked bland?

In the eyes of this makeup artist, Ding Shan's face was already so exquisite that it couldn't be criticized. All she needed to do was to lightly touch it up. Ding Shan's eyes were moving, and her lips were red without touching them. It was enough to captivate everyone.

Yang Hua could question her level of makeup, but how could she lie through her teeth and pick faults with Ding Shan's?

At this moment, the makeup artist finally understood why Ding Shan, who she had seen on camera before, always looked lifeless, like a lifeless doll. If she were to be tormented by Yang Hua and go on stage with that kind of makeup. It was already Ding Shan's foundation that made her not to have an ugly crying audience!

The makeup artist could not take it anymore and looked at Ding Shan awkwardly.

Ding Shan opened her eyes and said directly to the makeup artist, "I think your makeup is especially good. It suits me very well. You can continue."

The makeup artist was delighted and was about to continue.

Yang Hua's sharp voice sounded again, "Ding Shan, are you deliberately going against me today? Do you think this is a child's game?"

Ding Shan looked at Yang Hua through the mirror. Her gaze was indifferent but cold. "Aunt Hua, I think that professional matters should be left to professional people. What do you think?"

Yang Hua was completely forced into a corner. "Are you saying that I'm not professional? You've become bolder. Do you want to replace me?"

013. Wants to be my Stepmother

The makeup artist had never seen her manager dare to confront an artiste like this before. She stood rooted to the ground, not knowing what to do. She was afraid that she would be banned if she heard something she shouldn't.

Ding Shan gently patted the makeup artist's hand and said softly, "Auntie Hua might be in a bad mood. Let's talk. Can you wait for me outside for a while?"

...
The makeup artist felt relieved and nodded gratefully at Ding Shan. She then looked at Yang Hua. In the makeup artist's eyes, Ding Shan was a gentle and lovely little white rabbit at this moment. She was worried that this manager would bully her goddess, however, she could not help much and could only leave the room gently.

Once the outsider left, Yang Hua became even more unscrupulous. "Did you forget to teach me a lesson again? If you don't listen, you won't have to eat for the next two nights!"

Ding Shan frowned. "Aunt Hua, do you still think I'm a three-year-old kid? You're using this to scare me?"

Yang Hua thought that Ding Shan was afraid and smiled proudly. "I've been taking care of you since you were young. Why are you rebelling now? The resources are all in my hands. No matter what kind of rich person you get, don't you still have to rely on me?"

Ding Shan turned her head and asked calmly, "But, why are my resources and career getting worse and worse? Aunt Hua, have you put it in your heart to help me?"

Yang Hua flew into a rage out of humiliation. "What do you know? Do you think that work is so easy to accept? Didn't you get to where you are today all because of me? Without me, your whole family would be in the storm!"

Ding Shan slowly guided her, "But usually, Mom and Dad are also concerned a lot. It's all thanks to them."

Yang Hua snorted disdainfully. "Your Dad is quite capable. That Mom of yours is stupid. What does it have to do with her? Just listen to your father and me from now on. Don't talk too much in front of your mother. We've been together for so many years. Don't overestimate yourself."

Ding Shan couldn't take it anymore, she said excitedly, "Don't you dare talk about my mother like that! You know how you've been together with her for so many years. Do you want me to listen to you, or do you want me to replace her with you as my stepmother? Do you need me to say more about what happened between you and Dad? You've stolen a lot of money over the years. Can you please let our family go?"

Yang Hua did not expect Ding Shan to say this out loud. She had always thought that Ding Shan was stupid, so she had never been guarded against her. She thought that even if she knew, she would not dare to say it out loud. This made her angry, she slapped Ding Shan in the face. "What are you saying? I don't want you to talk nonsense again!"

Ding Shan stubbornly held back her tears. "Am I spouting nonsense or are you feeling guilty?"

Yang Hua saw that she could not scare Ding Shan, so she could only coax her. "Let me tell you, your father and your mother no longer have any feelings for each other. Your mother is stupid and unreasonable. She is as fat as a pig. She only knows how to squander and spend money every day. Your father is not a fool. He will naturally choose me! Keep your mouth shut. In the future, listen to your father and me. We can still make money and spend it in peace."

Deep down, Yang Hua still did not believe that Ding Shan had the guts to expose her to Wang Chun. She continued, "Think about it carefully. Does your mother usually like you? Even if you tell her, she will not believe it. Your Father's heart is with me now. He will also help me."

Ding Shan cried silently. It seemed that she was frightened by Yang Hua's words.

Yang Hua pushed Ding Shan, and she fell on the chair.

Yang Hua said fiercely, "Be smart. Think about who is in charge. Be careful not to be kicked out together with your stupid mother!"

After saying that, Yang Hua no longer minded Ding Shan. She rushed out of the door.

Ding Shan lowered her head and sat on the chair in a daze. She looked very lonely and desperate. However, beneath her hair, there was a hint of craftiness in her eyes. Yang Hua really couldn't stand being probed. She had started the conversation and told her everything she needed to know.

The makeup artist pushed the door open and walked in. When she saw Ding Shan, she was shocked. "Your... Your Face?"

Ding Shan carelessly touched her face and looked at the makeup artist apologetically. "I'm sorry, I might need you to help me touch up my makeup again."

The makeup artist's heart ached so much that her eyes almost turned red. Such a good goddess, how could that old witch do it? In the past, she didn't know much about Ding Shan. Now, she only felt that celebrities had so many disappointments. She had already become a movie queen, so how could she still be beaten by her manager?

Ding Shan looked at the makeup artist gently. "Today was an accident. Can you keep it a secret for me?"

The makeup artist nodded helplessly and hurriedly dealt with the marks on Ding Shan's face.

014. Found You

Ding Shan finished dealing with the marks on her face and walked out of the dressing room with a radiant face.

The staff looked at Ding Shan's exquisite face and sighed. She was indeed a natural beauty. Just her light makeup alone gave off an extraordinary glow.

...
Ding Shan had a faint smile on the corner of her mouth as she walked toward the stage. The makeup artist who followed behind her had a worried look on her face. She was heartbroken, but no one paid too much attention to her.

Under everyone's gaze, Ding Shan calmly walked to the center of the stage. After exchanging a few words with the host, she sat down and officially began the interview.

Coincidentally, the brand that invited Ding Shan to do an event today made the diamond bracelet that Ding Shan was wearing the day before.

This brand was one of the few that had some value in Ding Shan's endorsement. Back then, it was the CEO of the brand who saw Ding Shan's movie and felt that Ding Shan's performance in the movie was just like his own brand philosophy, she was dazzling and unique, and he had pushed aside all opposition to sign the endorsement deal with Ding Shan.

However, he had heard that Yang Hua had recently wanted to raise the price, and she wanted to make a fuss over the renewal of the contract. She was in a stalemate with the brand, so the attitude of the staff present today was a little vague at the beginning.

However, now they had seen Ding Shan on stage, speaking with courtesy and assurance. Her words seemed to be like a warm current passing through their hearts, everyone could naturally guess that it was most likely that the mean agent had done something behind the scenes. The goddess was the goddess, she didn't seem like someone who would burn bridges after crossing the river.

At this moment, in the director's office, a man in a designer suit was leaning on the sofa, looking a little lazy.

The person next to him leaned over and whispered, "Young Master Xiang, this is the female celebrity. Her name is Ding Shan. That bracelet is a new product of this brand that hasn't been released yet. It's only given to their brand spokesperson." After he finished speaking, he passed a stack of documents to the man.

The man narrowed his eyes slightly and looked at the woman who was smiling on the monitor. He could not help but smile as well. He muttered softly, "I've found you."

He recalled the woman who took the initiative to be hot last night. She was so charming, like a passionate wild cat. However, at this moment, this woman was wearing a dignified gown. She wore light makeup and appeared especially gentle and shy in front of the camera. She was like a shy little white rabbit.

This contrast made the man even more interested. He kept rubbing his fingertips, staring at the monitor and occasionally looking down at the information.

The people in the director's office all held their breaths. They did not understand what had happened that made the famous young master Xiang suddenly appear here today.

The man on the sofa was the man who had a one-night stand with Ding Shan last night. He was the current rising star in the financial world, Xiang Hong.

There were rumors in the industry that Xiang Hong's background was not ordinary. However, no matter how privileged his background and family background was, they could not conceal Xiang Hong's ability. Someone once said that.., Xiang Hong's sensitivity to finance and investment talent could only be that of a genius. In just a few years, he had started his own company from nothing. He had conquered a place in the world market like a hot knife through butter.

The door was pushed open at this moment, and a man with a sad face walked in. "Big Brother! Big Brother! Big Brother Hong! It was my mistake!"

Xiang Hong glanced at him coldly. "Yin Hui, I said I don't want to see you."

The man called Yin Hui pitifully continued to plead with Xiang Hong. "I didn't do it on purpose. That Little Card was a good place I found. I wanted to tell you that the man inside was pretty decent looking and wanted to sign as a trainee. I didn't expect him to come to your place!"

Xiang Hong looked at Yin Hui with disdain. "Don't you think you've lost enough? Signing a professional to be a trainee. Shouldn't fans order a few more fruit platters to support them?"

Some people in the room who understood what he meant laughed and turned around awkwardly.

This Yin Hui could be considered a legend in the entertainment industry. His wealth is second generation, and people usually addressed him as director Yin, but he didn't have much talent in the business. He opened several entertainment companies that all went bankrupt within a few months, but he loved to cause trouble. He had strange ideas every day and was easy to talk to. He was the type of person who was stupid and had a lot of money. He did not put on any airs, therefore, everyone was relatively close to him.

When Yin Hui heard someone laughing, he was not angry. He greeted the others with a cheeky smile, then, he continued to pester Xiang Hong. "When I heard that you were here, I rushed over to apologize. I'll do whatever you say! Help me come up with an idea. I'm going to plan a talent show. I can't fail this time!"

015. Infatuated 1

Xiang Hong was unwilling to pay attention to him. He took another look at Ding Shan on the monitor. Seeing that the interview was about to end, he got up and prepared to leave.

Before Xiang Hong left, he said meaningfully, "If you want to do a talent show any of these days, you have to find some capable and popular celebrities to hold the fort."

...
After saying that, Xiang Hong tidied up the corner of his clothes and left the director's office in an imposing manner.

As soon as Xiang Hong left, the atmosphere in the director's office immediately eased up a lot. It was no wonder that the people in the director's office were making a fuss over nothing. It was because Xiang Hong was a well-known devil in the business world. The projects that he had taken a fancy to had never failed, and the company under him had always adhered to Xiang Hong's iron-blooded style. Everyone jokingly dubbed him "When Xiang goes on a mission, not even a blade of grass grows". Even a chicken coop would have to hatch a golden egg.

Just when everyone was heaving a sigh of relief at the exit of Xiang Hong, only Yin Hui was still racking his brain on the spot. What exactly did Xiang Hong mean by that sentence?

Others might not know, but as Xiang Hong's good brother, Yin Hui knew very well that this friend of his was already very low-key. In the industry, it was only rumored that Xiang Hong's background was not ordinary, but who would have thought that.., the company that Xiang Hong founded, the "Xiang Group", was inextricably linked to the famous world-class conglomerate, the "Xiang Group". Xiang Hong was the only heir to the Xiang group.

Xiang Hong relied on his ability to kill everywhere, he did not even bother to change his name, because no one would suspect that someone who was a ready-made heir to the conglomerate would run out to start his own business.

That was why Yin Hui trusted Xiang Hong even more. To an investment idiot like him, every word from a business genius like Xiang Hong was like a life-saving straw. Yin Hui was still thinking. "Who is the star that he said has strength and popularity? What does he mean by saying this for no reason?"

Just as he was thinking, the host and Ding Shan's concluding remarks came from the monitor.

Ding Shan stood up and smiled sweetly. "Thank you, everyone. I also wish that everyone can be like a diamond, have the strongest strength of their own, and also be able to emit the most moving light!"

Yin Hui looked at the screen and felt a notification in his head lit up. He could not help but exclaim, "That's right. Why is Xiang Hong, that ten-thousand-year-old iceberg, coming to see a female celebrity today?"

After Xiang Hong left the director's office, he went straight to the elevator. He only took some time to look for the 'Little Wildcat'. There was still a meeting to be held. When he found her, Xiang Hong was not in a hurry to expose his identity, after all, she had left him a note before she left. When she found out about it, her expression would be very interesting and cute, right?

As Xiang Hong thought about it, he inadvertently revealed a smile.

The assistant beside him was surprised. Since last night, Young Master Xiang had become a little strange. Not only did he start to pay attention to female celebrities, he even smiled inexplicably.

One had to know that young master Xiang was usually only interested in financial investments. He was like a cold-blooded trader who played with the world's funds in his hands. He had never seen him interested in women, let alone smile.

If Young Master Xiang smiled during the negotiation, the other side of the negotiation table would probably be so scared that they would buy tickets and run away.

Just as Xiang Hong and his men strode into the elevator, Ding Shan was walking down from the stage. She inadvertently looked up and saw a tall man with his head slightly lowered. His eyes and brows gave Ding Shan a familiar feeling.

Ding Shan was about to take a closer look when she was stopped by the closed elevator door. Ding Shan was a little suspicious. Where had she seen him before? Xiao Zhao had picked up Ding Shan's dress and was walking with her toward the dressing room. They just happened to pass by the elevator.

Ding Shan's nose moved slightly as if she had smelled the faint fragrance left in the air. Ding Shan suddenly remembered that she had smelled this scent on the man from last night! It was this fragrance that made her feel especially familiar.

Ding Shan's face was slightly red, but she denied it in her heart. That man was from the nightclub, right? Why would he come to such an occasion? She didn't expect herself to be so infatuated, that she was still thinking about this matter.

016. See you at 8:00

Accompanied by Xiao Zhao, Ding Shan returned to the dressing room to remove her makeup changing back into her casual clothes.

Ding Shan asked softly, "Is everything ready?"

...
Xiao Zhao nodded. "Don't worry, Sister Shan. Everything is ready."

After Xiao Zhao said that, she picked up a USB flash drive. "I've already uploaded the video from the mini camera. Just in case, I've saved a few copies."

Ding Shan nodded in satisfaction. "Well done."

Before the two of them arrived at the scene, they had already discussed everything.

Yang Hua's bad attitude towards Ding Shan was no longer just a brief matter. Any recording of it could become a powerful weapon for Ding Shan to change managers in the future.

However, what Ding Shan did not expect was that there was an unexpected gain today. Yang Hua had already started to talk about her and Ding Wan's adultery in front of her without any scruples.

From the looks of it, Ding Shan did not need to do anything. She just needed to watch from the sidelines.

Ding Shan turned her head and instructed Xiao Zhao, "Find a new phone card and pretend to be a paparazzi. Send the video to Wang Chun and negotiate a good price with her. Remember to use a voice changer."

Xiao Zhao nodded excitedly. "I know what to do!"

Then, she went out to contact Wang Chun.

Ding Shan calmly sat at the table and took off her jewelry, waiting for Wang Chun's reaction in her heart.

Wang Chun was indeed a brainless person, but she also loved money like her life and was selfish and snobbish.

If Wang Chun knew that her best friend, who she had known for twenty to thirty years, was secretly sleeping with her husband, and even schemed to take Ding Shan, this money-making tree, as her own, and wanted to kick Wang Chun out, what would she do?

Asking Xiao Zhao to pretend to be a paparazzi was also a ploy. Since Ding Shan could not reveal this matter, they could only think of a hidden and reasonable way to get some money back from Wang Chun.

All the money that Ding Shan had earned over the years was in the hands of Ding Wan and Wang Chun. Occasionally, Yang Hua would take a lot of it for herself. Ding Shan didn't get any money at all. This time, she had a chance to get some money for herself, though it was just a drop in the bucket.

Shortly, Yang Hua pushed the door open impatiently. "Are you done? Hurry up and finish. I'll send it back to you."

Ding Shan turned around. "Auntie Hua, can you please knock on the door next time?"

Yang Hua rolled his eyes. "What are you pretending to be? Don't use that big celebrity act on me."

Ding Shan shook her head self-deprecatingly. Big Celebrity? To Yang Hua, she wasn't even an ordinary person. They didn't respect Ding Shan as a person at all. She was just a tool that could be used to earn money.

The more Yang Hua did this, the more Ding Shan confirmed her inner thoughts. Evil people could not be repelled. You could only rely on the heavens.

Not too far away, Xiao Zhao found a remote place and used the voice changer software to call Wang Chun.

Wang Chun picked up the call. "Hello? Who is it?"

After the voice changer, Xiao Zhao said in a rough voice, "We filmed Ding Shan's secret today. You can enjoy it. If you don't call us back in ten minutes, we will expose it tonight at eight o'clock. You can think about it." After saying that, she quickly hung up the phone, and transmitted the video to Wang Chun.

Xiao Zhao gripped her phone nervously, afraid that Wang Chun would not take the bait, or that she would not care at all.

She did not expect that in less than five minutes, Wang Chun finished watching the video and called back.

As soon as Xiao Zhao picked up, she heard Wang Chun gasping in anger. She suppressed her sharp voice and asked fiercely, "How did you manage to capture all this? Name your price!"

Xiao Zhao pretended to smile sinisterly. "This news must be very explosive. I wonder how much money you can disburse for it?"

Wang Chun gritted her teeth and did not speak for a long time.

Wang Chun was reluctant to part with money, but if the paparazzi exposed it, it would inevitably be a little difficult, not to mention affecting Ding Shan's image. Just based on Yang Hua's few words... Wang Chun's scandals would be discussed as a joke by the entire nation's audience.

When the time came, everyone would know that they had mistreated Ding Shan daily, and they would also discuss that she, Wang Chun, was a big fool who had been betrayed by her best friend and husband.

Wang Chun was so angry that she almost fainted. She could not believe that Ding Wan actually dared to cheat on her with Yang Hua, and Yang Hua was still so smug behind her back!

Wang Chun was flustered. "Five million, quickly delete the video!"

Xiao Zhao could feel Wang Chun's anger and knew her bottom line. She became bolder. "Ten million. If that's not possible, we can simply meet at eight tonight."

017. Payback 1

Wang Chun was furious, but there was nothing she could do. Usually, she didn't understand these things and would discuss everything with Ding Wan. She even goes to ask Yang Hua for her opinion on many things. But now that she understood about the things that Yang Hua and Ding Wan had done behind her back, how could she still ask them?

Wang Chun couldn't wait to kill Ding Wan and Yang Hua right now.

...
Wang Chun gritted her teeth and agreed. "I'll transfer the money to you in a while. You have to promise to delete all of it. Otherwise, I'll risk my life to catch you!"

Xiao Zhao did not say any nonsense. She hung up the phone and sent a message to Wang Chun. It was an overseas account, so it could not be traced.

After a while, she received the transfer message. Xiao Zhao quickly took out the sim card and broke it, throwing it into the trash can.

Xiao Zhao thought disdainfully, Wang Chun is stupid. With her brain, she probably won't be able to find anyone no matter how hard she tries. Ten million just like that, she's generous.

Thinking about how sister Shan's hard-earned money was squandered by them, Xiao Zhao was furious. She only hated herself for not asking for more just now.

In the house, Yang Hua impatiently urged, "What are you doing? Hurry up and leave!"

Ding Shan was still sitting on the chair, tidying up at a leisurely pace.

It was not until she saw Xiao Zhao walk into the house and nod vaguely at Ding Shan that Ding Shan smiled. "Alright, let's go."

Yang Hua complained, "Following you is tiring. If I wasn't afraid that you would cause trouble, I wouldn't have bothered to take you back!"

Ding Shan did not say anything. She knew in her heart that Yang Hua was not helping her, but just like she said, she was afraid that she would cause trouble so she watched over her. It was no different from escorting a prisoner.

However, it did not matter. They would be able to witness a good show when they returned together.

Ding Shan smiled and unconsciously quickened her pace.

Yang Hua cursed, "I don't know what's wrong with you. You were just dawdling with a gloomy face, and now you're in a good mood. Are you in a hurry to be reincarnated?"

Ding Shan let Yang Hua scold her. She did not refute her. Someone would deal with her in a while anyway.

The few of them got into the car and drove to the Ding family home.

When they arrived at the underground parking lot, Ding Shan saw Wang Chun waiting there aggressively from afar.

Yang Hua also looked at Ding Shan in puzzlement. "Why is she here? Did you complain to her?"

Ding Shan shook her head. "I didn't. I don't know what it is either."

Yang Hua did not doubt her. "I don't think you would dare. It's useless even if you disagree. I have wanted to tell her about your performance today."

The car stopped and they got out of the car.

"Pa!" Wang Chun dashed in front of Yang Hua and slapped her.

Yang Hua covered her face and stood rooted to the ground. After a while, she screamed, "Wang Chun! Are you crazy? You hit me!"

Wang Chun had a bloated belly. Perhaps because she was too angry, her movements were very agile. She quickly attacked and hit Yang Hua's face a few more times. "I hit you today! I think you're crazy! You stole my man!"

Yang Hua screamed and retreated. She looked at Ding Shan fiercely. "What nonsense did you say to your mother!"

Then, she avoided Wang Chun's punches and tried to defend herself. "Wang Chun, don't listen to that little bastard's nonsense. We've been best friends for so many years. Don't you believe me?"

It would have been better if Yang Hua didn't mention it. The more she said, the angrier Wang Chun became.

Wang Chun grabbed Yang Hua's hair with one hand and took out her phone with the other to play the video.

Seeing that her conversation with Ding Shan was recorded in the video, Yang Hua was completely dumbfounded.

Wang Chun stared at Yang Hua. "What else do you have to quibble about? If not for the paparazzi recording it, would I have been deceived by you for the rest of my life? I spent ten million to buy the video. Tell me, how should I settle the score with you?"

Yang Hua felt that something was wrong. "You sent the money over?"

Wang Chun punched Yang Hua again, she knocked Yang Hua to the ground. "That's my money too. What does it have to do with you? Do you think that you can replace me just because you've been a manager for a few years? I'll always be Ding Shan's mother, and all her money is mine. Who are you to tell me what to do?"

Ding Shan pretended to be scared and covered her mouth as she cried. She let the two elderly women fight in the empty underground parking lot.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.5K 242 82
Part 4 In her previous life, as Yun Xi lay on her deathbed due to a terminal illness, her famous painter husband said to her heartlessly, "Yun Xi, le...
96.1K 3.2K 35
Expressing love with words? Oh, Lu You and Tang Wan were really old-fashioned. Look at her curve her tiger mouth and still don't eat him into the bel...
7.3K 204 121
Cheng Que in love with a young person when this person looks good, good grades, but the cold gloomy character, repeatedly refused her a good show, ev...
5K 104 91
Shen Lisa, the Di daughter of a military lineage, pure, amiable, quiet and yielding, foolishly in love with Prince Ding, threw herself into the role...