Boss is Reborn After Everyone...

By Lyahhh_kaii

Ding Shan had been a hot topic for seventeen years -from the time she debuted at the age of three with her pu... More

Chapter 1 -5
Chapter 12-17
Chapter 18-23
Chapter 24-29
Chapter 30-35
Chapter 36-41
Chapter 42-47
Chapter 48-53
Chapter 54-59
Chapter 60-65
Chapter 66-71
Chapter 72-77
Chapter 78-83
Chapter 84-89
Chapter 90-95
Chapter 96-101
Chapter 102-107
Chapter 108-113
Chapter 114-119
Chapter 120-125
Chapter 126-131
Chapter 132-137
Chapter 138-143
Chapter 144-149
Chapter 150-155
Chapter 156-161
Chapter 162-167
Chapter 168-173
Chapter 174-179
Chapter 180-185
Chapter 186-191
Chapter 192-197
Chapter 198-203
Chapter 204-209
Chapter 210-215
Chapter 216-221
Chapter 222-227
Chapter 228-233
Chapter 234-239
Chapter 240-245
Chapter 246-251
Chapter 252-257
Chapter 258-263
Chapter 264-269
Chapter 270-275
Chapter 276-281
Chapter 282-287
Chapter 288-293
Chapter 294-299
Chapter 300-305
Chapter 306-311
Chapter 312-317
Chapter 318-323
Chapter 324-329
Chapter 330-335
Chapter 336-341
Chapter 342-347
Chapter 348-353
Chapter 354-359
Chapter 360-365
Chapter 366-370

Chapter 6-11

6.2K 79 3
By Lyahhh_kaii

006. CEO Jin was very satisfied

On the other side, Ding Yuan woke up.

Ding Yuan felt CEO Jin's turbid breathing behind her, and her heart was filled with nausea. She could not help but move her body as if she had fallen apart.

...
Ding Yuan's eyes were red from the breakdown, but she did not dare to cry out, afraid that she would wake up CEO Jin behind her.

If he found out that it was not that B*tch Ding Shan but herself last night, he would probably not let it go.

After all, it was because of Ding Shan's status as a top female celebrity that she seduced CEO Jin in the first place. She wanted to persuade CEO Jin to invest the money when the time was right.

If CEO Jin found out that it was not Ding Shan, he would probably be angry out of embarrassment.

Ding Yuan was tortured badly last night. At first, she did not know why she fainted. When she woke up and saw a fat man lying on top of her, she was scared out of her wits. She was extremely terrified and wanted to resist.

However, for some reason, her body suddenly went out of control. She was unable to struggle even though she was ignited by the fire. She could only let CEO Jin do whatever he wanted to her.

Ding Yuan lay on her side in anger. Her stomach was filled with questions. Where was Ding Shan? She had prepared her perfectly. Where did that B*tch go?

Ding Yuan had been violated the entire night. Now, she could only bite off her teeth and swallow her blood. She did not dare to make a sound.

Just when Ding Yuan was feeling bitter and could not say anything, CEO Jin woke up.

CEO Jin touched Ding Yuan's smooth back contentedly. When he felt her trembling body, he thought that she was a shy female celebrity.

CEO Jin could not help but sneer in his heart. What kind of Bullsh*t female celebrity was she? Wasn't she being played by him? She could not be a whore and still have her pride. However, CEO Jin was still satisfied with last night, so he did not force Ding Yuan to turn around.

CEO Jin grinned and got up to put on his clothes. "Your performance is not bad. There will be a drama next month that will appoint you as the female lead. The investment of 200 million is just for fun. There will be other benefits in the future."

After saying that, CEO Jin looked longingly at the woman and left with satisfaction.

Ding Yuan gritted her teeth in hatred. She had lost her virginity and was tortured for a whole night. In the end, it was that B*tch Ding Shan who benefited!

Ding Yuan wanted to get up, but she found that the pain was unbearable. She could no longer hold back the tears that she had been holding back and cried out loud. She quickly called her father, Ding Wan. "Dad! Come and take me to the hospital. I was... I was raped by CEO Jin. where is that B*tch Ding Shan?"

Ding Wan asked anxiously on the other end, "What? Didn't you send Ding Shan to attend to CEO Jin last night? Why are you there? Did CEO Jin find out?"

Ding Yuan was breathing heavily. This gold digger father loved his daughter even more than Ding Shan, but when it came to people with more power and influence, he did not care about her innocence and safety.

Ding Yuan did not doubt that if CEO Jin had taken a liking to her last night, Ding Wan would also send her to CEO Jin's bed without hesitation.

Ding Yuan cried and complained, "Dad! Aren't you worried that something happened to me? CEO Jin didn't find out! Alright! Hurry up and find Ding Shan!"

Ding wan then replied, "Alright, Alright, Alright. It's good that he didn't find out. Wait for me. I'll ask her what happened and I'll go pick you up right away."

Ding Yuan hung up the phone fiercely. She felt disgusted with Ding Wan in her heart. This father was just as she had imagined. If CEO Jin had slept with Ding Shan last night.., Ding Wan would take advantage of Ding Shan's body to gain more benefits.

Unfortunately, he failed. Where did Ding Shan run off to?

Ding Yuan endured the pain and put on her close-fitting clothes. However, she discovered that one of the aphrodisiac drugs that she had kept close to her body had been used. This time, Ding Yuan finally understood. She could not help but shout frantically, "Ding Shan! It must be Ding Shan who harmed me!"

After saying that, her body could no longer hold on. Her eyes rolled back and she fainted.

At this time, Ding Shan had already left the hotel and contacted her only assistant, Xiao Zhao.

Ding Shan's schedule was controlled by Ding Wan and that so-called mother, Wang Chun. There was no professional company, only a half-baked manager, Yang Hua. She relied on her relationship with Wang Chun's best friend, she and her two black-hearted parents leaned on Ding Shan to suck her blood.

It was only later when Ding Shan's schedule became busier and busier, and her status became higher and higher, that she hired Xiao Zhao as her assistant.

In her new life, Ding Shan understood that Xiao Zhao was an innocent and kind girl.

In her previous life, Xiao Zhao had always advised Ding Shan not to believe the words of her family members too easily. She often reminded her that her family members were not good people, but unfortunately, Ding Shan was confused by the so-called kinship and did not listen to Xiao Zhao.

Therefore, when Ding Shan came out of the hotel this time, the first thing she did was to contact Xiao Zhao and ask her to help her. This was the only person that Ding Shan could trust at the moment.

007. Blood Relation 1

Xiao Zhao anxiously shouted on the other end of the phone, "Sister Shan! Are you alright? I couldn't get in touch with you last night!"

As she spoke, she even choked up a little. "That Jin is famous in the circle for being playful. I'm really afraid that something will happen to you if you go. Why on earth would they insist on you going to such a place?"

...
Ding Shan's heart warmed. "I'm really fine. Help me bring a set of clothes. Come and pick me up. Don't cry."

Xiao Zhao was relieved. Last night, she was worried about Ding Shan's safety, but she could not contact her. She could only stay in the car and wait nearby for the entire night. After hearing what Ding Shan said, she was afraid that she would be exposed, so she hurriedly came and picked Ding Shan up.

Ding Shan took the sunglasses and hat that Little Zhao handed over. She was touched in her heart. "Thank you for your hard work, Xiao Zhao."

Xiao Zhao looked at Ding Shan's surprised face and blushed. Sister Shan had always been doing well, but for some reason, she had an extra gentle and calm temperament today, which made her even more charming.

Xiao Zhao pursed her lips in grievance and said tentatively, "Sister Shan, last night was too dangerous. I know it's inappropriate for me to say these things, but uncle Ding and aunt Wang... how could they let you go to such a place?"

Ding Shan smiled self-deprecatingly. "Yeah, how could they do that?"

Xiao Zhao did not dare to say much. After all, they were Ding Shan's parents. She could only comfort Ding Shan. "That's your parents, after all, Sister Shan. Maybe they didn't mean it."

Xiao Zhao looked at Ding Shan's expression, and continued, "But Aunt Yang is only your manager. I can't stand her usual attitude. Sister Shan, even if you're angry with me, I have to say it. You mustn't be sold by her and still count the money for her!"

Ding Shan's eyes behind her sunglasses were ice-cold. She only said indifferently, "In the past, I might have been blinded. It won't happen again in the future. She won't be my manager for long."

Xiao Zhao was delighted. It was great that Sister Shan could understand!

Then, Ding Shan thought for a while and instructed, "It's my parents, Little Zhao. I still need your help with this matter. Help me keep an eye out and think of a way to find out our blood relationship. It'll be useful in the future."

Xiao Zhao's mouth was agape in shock. "Sister Shan, you mean... ?"

Then, she understood a little. There were many celebrities with tragic backgrounds in the entertainment industry. They had also heard that there were people who entered the industry to pay off their father's debts. However, there were also very few people who were as excessive as Ding Wan and Wang Chun. No wonder sister Shan would be suspicious of this.

Xiao Zhao replied, "Sister Shan, don't worry. I will handle it well."

Ding Shan nodded. She had to thank Ding Yuan for telling the truth before she died. If she wanted to cut ties with these scums in the future and not let them make a fuss about it, she had to settle this matter.

As the two of them were talking, Ding Wan called.

Ding Shan sneered. She had not settled the score with them yet, but she was in a hurry to contact her.

As soon as the call went through, Ding Wan used his rough voice to shout, "You money-losing piece of shit! Where did you run off to? Didn't I ask you to accompany CEO Jin last night? Are you trying to play tricks on me?"

Ding Shan was not in a hurry to fall out with them. After all, her career had plummeted. She needed to slowly regain the initiative from them.

Ding Shan replied calmly, "What trick? I drank too much last night and didn't know anything. Did something happen?"

Ding Wan was cursing on the other end. "Your sister got into an accident last night. Isn't this all your fault? Hurry up and get your ass to the hospital!"

Ding Shan hung up the phone and curled her lips. My sister got into an accident and is blaming me? This was just the beginning. There would probably be more good shows in the future, but it wouldn't be my fault.

Xiao Zhao looked at Ding Shan carefully. "Sister Shan, what should we do next?"

Ding Shan gestured for Xiao Zhao to drive. "Let's go to the hospital. I have to go see my sister who got into trouble."

Xiao Zhao was still a little hesitant. "Are we going? There are quite a lot of people at the hospital. If they recognize you..."

Ding Shan shook her head. "I didn't do anything wrong. I'm not afraid that others will see me. Besides... Some scenes are better seen by the audience. Let's go!"

Little Zhao felt that Ding Shan was different after last night.

Although Xiao Zhao was Ding Shan's assistant, she was also a fan of Ding Shan. She had long been heartbroken to see a talented female star being dragged down to this point by her family, but she could not change anything.

However, looking at Ding Shan's attitude today, Xiao Zhao felt that Ding Shan's confident and charming temperament from work had returned. In her life, Ding Shan was finally not so passive anymore!

Xiao Zhao subconsciously believed that the current Ding Shan would be able to return to her peak. She then followed Ding Shan's instructions and drove Ding Shan to the hospital.

008. Black-hearted Parents 1

When they arrived at the hospital, Ding Wan and Wang Chun surrounded Ding Yuan's hospital bed.

Wang Chun's entire body was covered in jewelry, gold, and silver, but it still couldn't hide the vulgar temperament of a village woman. Her face was full of fierce flesh, but she had painted gorgeous red lips, giving her the temperament of a modern madam.

...
At this moment, Wang Chun stretched out her fat hands, bared her fangs, and brandished her claws in the ward. She wore five or six gold rings on them, looking like a nouveau riche, beside Ding Yuan. She cried and wiped away her tears. "My daughter, what kind of sin did she commit? How could she lose her virginity? Is CEO Jin responsible for this or not? "

Ding Wan scolded Wang Chun in disgust. "Hurry up and shut up! Why is CEO Jin responsible for this? He's such a big boss. Be careful not to provoke him, or you won't get any benefits!"

Ding Yuan opened her eyes in despair. She heard her parents' blunt words and felt the gazes of the people around her. She couldn't take it anymore, she cried in a hoarse voice, "Mom! Stop talking. Am I still alive?"

Wang Chun quickly shut up and sobbed, "Then, what did CEO Jin say? Where's that little b*stard Ding Shan? If she hadn't disappeared, my daughter wouldn't have had to suffer. When I see her, I'll tear her apart!"

Ding Yuan lay on the hospital bed without any feelings. She wasn't in any danger, but she had been tormented by CEO Jin and had been provoked. Now, she only wanted to see Ding Shan and let her explain what was going on!

Ding Shan listened for a while outside the door before slowly walking in.

When Wang Chun saw Ding Shan, she rushed up to greet her and shouted, "Where the hell have you been? Do you know how much your sister has suffered for you?"

Ding Shan dodged and avoided Wang Chun's actions. "Mom, what are you talking about? What do you mean by suffering for me?"

Ding Wan came over and slapped Wang Chun. "What are you doing? How can you participate in the event if you've broken her face?"

Ding Shan sneered. Indeed, only this face could receive some "Love" in front of them.

Wang Chun still looked at Ding Shan fiercely. "Yesterday, we agreed to arrange for you to accompany CEO Jin, but in the end, your sister was bullied by him. What are you, the elder sister, doing?"

Ding Wan, however, was thinking about something important. "Where did you go last night? Do you know that if CEO Jin finds out that it was a new person, something big will happen? Do you still want to film?"

Ding Yuan gritted her teeth when she saw Ding Shan enter. She was so angry that she wanted to get out of bed. At this moment, she could not hold it in anymore when she heard her parents say a few irrelevant words.

Ding Yuan did not care about her hand that was getting an IV drip. She picked up the paper box next to her and threw it at Ding Shan. "It's you! You knocked me out! You caused me to lose consciousness!"

Ding Shan picked up the paper box that had been knocked out at a leisurely pace, she walked around Ding Wan and Wang Chun and walked towards Ding Yuan. "Little Yuan, did something happen to you? I drank too much yesterday and lost consciousness. Fortunately, Xiao Zhao was worried about me and stayed nearby to pick me up."

Ding Yuan stared at Ding Shan like she was crazy. She could not believe that she had done it flawlessly. Ding Shan couldn't discover it in advance. Could it be a coincidence?

Ding Yuan was unwilling to give up and continued to argue, "Impossible. Xiao Zhao couldn't find you last night! You were clearly at the hotel!"

Ding Shan laughed instead. "Oh? Xiao Zhao knew about my schedule. As my assistant, why couldn't she pick me up? Could it be... that someone would deliberately lock me up so that she wouldn't be able to contact me?"

Ding Yuan realized that she had almost let the cat out of the bag and was at a loss for words.

Ding Shan continued to ask, "Xiao Yuan, how can you be so sure? Besides, there should be surveillance cameras in the hotel. We'll find out after we check."

Ding Yuan gritted her teeth. To set up a trap last night, she had already bribed the waiter to shut down the surveillance system. Now, not only did she not send Ding Shan to CEO Jin's bed, but she could not find any evidence!

Ding Yuan could only look at Wang Chun with a wronged expression. "Mom! She did this to me!"

The people around them whispered to each other. Just a few words were enough for people to guess the cause of this good show, and they were even more surprised.

Some people began to whisper and guess Ding Shan's real identity. After all, Ding Shan was wearing a big hat and a mask in the ward. It was very strange. Some people also noticed that the woman's figure and voice were very familiar.

Some people even took out their phones and started to secretly take pictures.

009. Sell Little Yuan

Wang Chun's heart ached for her daughter. She did not even notice the gazes of the people around her, but she was still unwilling to let it go. "You little ingrate, I've always doted on you for nothing. Your sister has suffered for you, yet you're still trying to deny it! Even if CEO Jin wants to force his way in, it's only against you. What does it have to do with little yuan?"

Ding Shan looked at Wang Chun in disbelief, she pretended to sob. "Mom! How can you say that? What do you mean by replacing me? Could it be that you've already discussed this beforehand? Now, if I'm the one lying on the hospital bed, will you be satisfied?"

...
Ding Wan saw that the conversation was off, so he quickly stopped her. "All of you, shut up! Isn't it messy enough?"

He turned around and ordered the passers-by to quickly disperse and not join in the fun. Only then did he approach Wang Chun and curse in a low voice, "Shut that mouth of yours! You're not good enough to do anything but ruin everything!"

Then, Ding Wan pretended to be distressed and tried to comfort Ding Shan, he whispered, "It's already happened. CEO Jin just called me and agreed to give US 200 million in investment. What a great opportunity!" Your sister was in an accident this time. You have to be filial to CEO Jin in the future!"

Ding Shan sneered. It turned out that for this man, even his biological daughter could be compromised for the sake of power.

Ding Wan lowered his voice and did not want to say anything, but Ding Shan would not cooperate with him.

Ding Shan pretended to be shocked and raised her voice slightly. "Dad! Did you sell Little Yuan to CEO Jin? Why do you still want me to go?"

Ding Wan growled, "Lower your voice! What do you mean by selling? What CEO Jin wanted last night was..."

Ding Shan took over and sobbed. "I understand. You want to sell me... so now that something happened to little Yuan, you still have to blame me..."

Ding Wan quickly explained, "It's not selling! This was all an accident, but now that CEO Jin is willing to compensate, isn't that a good thing too!"

Ding Wan had a good plan in his heart. Although it was Ding Yuan who was tainted by CEO Jin, it was fortunate that CEO Jin did not notice it and even suggested investing in Ding Shan to compensate her.

Ding Wan was even a little happy in his heart. With the investment, he would not have to worry about not having money to spend for a long time. As long as Ding Shan could help Ding Yuan, everything would be fine.

Ding Yuan lay on the bed and listened to their conversation. She felt a wave of disgust in her heart. Although she had expected that once the matter was done, and CEO Jin's investment was in place, her father would have other thoughts.

However, Ding Yuan did not expect that when it was her turn, her father would still choose to keep the matter quiet for the sake of benefits. He even thought of the trick of hiding the truth making her suffer a loss.

Ding Shan glanced at Ding Yuan's expression and laughed in her heart. This time, this sister should have felt the indifference and snobbery of this father, right? After losing her innocence, she still had to endure the behavior of her relatives selling their daughters for glory. Ding Yuan finally felt it.

When Ding Shan saw that it was about time, she did not want to stay any longer. She covered her mouth and cried, "I'll listen to Mom and Dad. Whatever you say is fine. I still have activities to do, so I'll leave first!"

After saying that, Ding Shan pretended to be in a daze and turned to leave the ward.

Wang Chun's brows were twisted. "This slut, is pretending to be pitiful again!"

Ding Wan could not bear it any longer and scolded, "Can you stop embarrassing yourself? What status does she have now? Why are you scolding her?"

Ding Yuan could not help but sneer. What status? That's right. She, Ding Shan, was a big star and a movie queen. Her entire family depended on her to support them. She could also be considered to have attained fame by herself.

However, no matter what, Ding Wan and Wang Chun still acted as if they had never seen the world before. They were greedy for money.

Ding Yuan was extremely disgusted by all of this. It was as if she could only tolerate such a pair of vulgar parents and be the sister of an unknown female celebrity. On the other hand, Ding Shan, who was not their biological child.., was able to stand on the stage and accept the love of the entire nation.

The most hateful thing was that Ding Shan always pretended to be gentle and loving while looking at her. Ding Yuan wanted to tear Ding Shan's face apart every time. She felt that Ding Shan was showing off her beauty and success.

Did she need to be praised by her every day for being a good sister?

Ding Yuan was unwilling to accept it. She was unwilling to just be the chicken and dog that ascended to heaven together. She wanted to pull Ding Shan down, watch her despair and pain, watch her be despised by thousands of people! Let her only do the most vulgar and shameful business to make money!

010. Ignited His Ambition

When Wang Chun heard Ding Wan's words, she did not mind. "So what if I scold her? She still has to listen to us obediently. This time, Little Yuan has suffered for her. In the future, I'll make her pay back everything to me!"

Ding Wan shook his head in disgust. However, he was also confident that Ding Shan would not dare to resist, so he did not say anything else.

...
Ding Yuan also secretly calculated that it did not matter if she did not succeed this time. Ding Shan was like a canary whose feet were tied. No matter how beautiful she looked on the outside, everything was under the control of her family. Take it slowly.., next time, she must make her cry and admit everything. She must return the pain she had suffered thousands of times over!

Ding Shan left the ward and returned to the car. She let out a long sigh of exhaustion.

Xiao Zhao stared at Ding Shan's expression and asked, "Sister Shan, did they bully you again?"

Ding Shan shook her head and looked at Xiao Zhao. "Last night, Ding Yuan tried to trick me into selling myself to CEO Jin. It was just a fluke. They just received 200 million in investment and want me to continue fawning over CEO Jin on behalf of Ding Yuan."

Little Zhao wanted to curse out loud, "What? Do they still have humanity? Sister Shan! Let's call the police!"

Ding Shan patted Xiao Zhao placatingly, "There's no evidence, and CEO Jin is too powerful. We can't even call the police. Besides, my job is still in their hands. It's too passive to make a fuss now."

Xiao Zhao was furious, "Then what should we do? Let these worms continue to destroy you?"

Ding Shan looked into Xiao Zhao's eyes seriously and instructed, "Remember, you were the one who picked me up last night. You don't know anything. Now, the only person I can trust is you. Can you help me fight my way out of this predicament?"

Xiao Zhao was overwhelmed by the favor and nodded blankly. "Sister Shan, I understand. I won't speak nonsense... can I help you fight your way out of this predicament?"

Ding Shan smiled. "Of course. When everything is better, you will be my ace manager. Do you believe me?"

Xiao Zhao nodded vigorously. "I believe you!" Now, Xiao Zhao was extremely excited. Her heart's career was fiercely ignited by Ding Shan. As expected of Sister Shan. Even in life, she was like a female lead.

Her background was tragic, but she was self-reliant. She cut through all obstacles along the way and eventually returned to the peak of her career. Wasn't this the script for the big female lead?

Xiao Zhao suddenly felt that she was particularly important. She started the car and drove Ding Shan to the event venue. It was like driving a war horse to the battlefield.

Ding Shan relaxed slightly and leaned back in her chair. She looked at Xiao Zhao's excited state and laughed out loud. However, she quickly fell into deep thought.

Everything had just begun. There was still a long way to go. She had lost too much initiative over the years, she needed to plan carefully if she wanted to get rid of Ding Wan and Wang Chun's manipulation, be on guard against Ding Yuan's constant attempts to frame her, and regain her reputation and status in the entertainment industry.

Just as she was thinking, Xiao Zhao's phone rang. As soon as the call connected, her manager, Yang Hua's sharp voice sounded, "Where the hell have you been? Hurry up and bring Ding Shan over. She's such a big shot. Do you want everyone to wait for her?"

Xiao Zhao could not help but retort, "It's still early! Why did you say that so harshly? When has sister Shan ever been late?"

Yang Hua scolded, "You still dare to talk back, right? Do you believe that I can fire you right away and make you go back to where you came from?"

Ding Shan interrupted faintly, "We're already on our way. It won't take long."

When Yang Hua heard Ding Shan's words, she did not scold her anymore. However, her attitude was not any better. She said perfunctorily, "Alright, Alright. Stop dawdling. If the brand gets angry, I'll see what you'll do!" After saying that she did not care about Ding Shan, she hung up the phone herself.

Xiao Zhao slammed the steering wheel angrily. "It's fine if she says that to me, but how dare she treat you with such an attitude? Who gave her the courage?"

Ding Shan smiled helplessly. Of course, it was Ding Wan who gave her the courage. She was a celebrity, but she was still being bullied by her manager despite her salary. This was not the first time.

Yang Hua was Wang Chun's best friend, but she knew Ding Wan in secret.

Wang Chun was greedy and evil, but she wasn't very smart. Ding Wan, on the other hand, was a restless and flexible person. He got together with Yang Hua and kept Wang Chun in the dark.

Yang Hua only treated Ding Shan as an obedient puppet. When she was young, she thought that Ding Shan didn't know anything. Occasionally, she would flirt with Ding Wan, but she wouldn't cheat around Ding Shan. When Ding Shan grew up, she would listen to Ding Wan's every word, and even looked down on Ding Shan.

011. Vicious Agent 1

Ding Shan and Xiao Zhao rushed to the event venue and found that the brand was still methodically preparing the decorations at the venue. They were not as angry as Yang Hua had said.

On the contrary, when the staff saw that Ding Shan had arrived, they subconsciously stopped what they were doing and looked at Ding Shan, who was not far away.

...
A few exclamations could be heard from the crowd. "This is the first time I've seen Ding Shan! She's so thin and so beautiful!"

"That's right, a female celebrity is indeed from a different world from us. Look at her, she looks like a little princess."

"But I've heard that her resources have been getting worse and dwindling recently, and our brand doesn't seem to be planning on signing anymore..."

"Shh! Don't say that, that manager of hers isn't someone to be trifled with!"

Ding Shan calmly accepted the gazes of the crowd and also heard the whispers of the crowd. However, Ding Shan pretended to know nothing and politely took off her sunglasses. She smiled sweetly and nodded at the crowd. She even raised her hand and waved it gently.

This caused another small commotion in the crowd. Ding Shan's attitude undoubtedly left a good impression on everyone. After being in this industry for a long time, it was rare to witness this kind of celebrity act. Many people did not treat the staff as human beings.

Even if they did not act 'big-name', most of the celebrities were very cold and aloof. Ding Shan was able to greet everyone naturally and cordially like a little sister next door, making everyone have a better impression of her.

In fact, in the entertainment circle, Ding Shan was considered special.

The audience only saw the side of Ding Shan that was well-packaged. The fans also knew about Ding Shan's honor awards. However, the staff in the circle knew that Ding Shan's position in the entertainment circle was very awkward.

If it was in terms of acting skills and professional standards, Ding Shan had nothing to be picky about. After all, not just anyone could get the title of Triple Best Actress. They had never heard that Ding Shan had any backing, so she would not be involved in anything.

However, Ding Shan could not get any good resources in the circle. The management of the family business was not effective in the entertainment circle where there were more wolves and less meat. Moreover, the manager called Yang Hua was famous for being crafty and mean.

The good resources that came because of Ding Shan's strength and reputation were all scared away by Yang Hua and Ding Wan's sky-high prices. Only some unrated resources were left for Ding Shan. Ding Shan didn't have much social interaction other than with her work. She was like a beautiful doll that had been put on the shelf. She wasn't down to earth at all.

And today, Ding Shan had broken the stereotype of people. When she became lively, she looked especially adorable.

At this moment, Yang Hua walked over in a hurry. She wasn't in a good mood. "Why are you so slow? I've been waiting for a long time!"

Ding Shan glanced at her. "Aunty Hua, didn't we agree to meet at ten? We're not late."

Yang Hua's eyes widened. "Then can't you be a little earlier? We're all waiting for you here!"

Ding Shan looked around. "I think everyone is busy. Maybe it's just that Aunty Hua came early and got bored waiting for us."

The people around nodded to themselves. There was still some time before they begin. They were all busy with their work. Only Yang Hua was restless after she arrived. She held her waist and started to give orders. One moment, she said that the sofa was not in a good position, the next moment, she went to the lighting technician to complain that the angle was not professional, which annoyed everyone. However, because of Ding Shan's identity, he gave her some respect (face).

Listening to the conversation between Yang Hua and Ding Shan at this time, everyone sighed with emotion. It was really unfortunate for Ding Shan to have such a manager. Not only was Yang Hua unlikable when she worked outside, but she had also affected Ding Shan's popularity. She did not even have the most basic respect for her artiste. It was obvious that she had come early and caused trouble at the venue, yet she was blaming Ding Shan instead.

Yang Hua did not expect Ding Shan to be different today. For a moment, she was at a loss for words. She stared at Ding Shan and did not dare to flare up in front of everyone.

Ding Shan ignored her completely. She politely bowed to the people around her and said slowly, "I have troubled everyone today. I will treat everyone to afternoon tea in a while. Please accept my apologies."

The people around cheered and thanked her. They felt that Ding Shan was different from the little fairy that they remembered in the world. Now, she was more like a gentle goddess that had dropped into the world.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 58.7K 130
As the only girl born in the four generations of the Mo family - a prestigious and powerful family in Hua Xia - Mo Liu Gui has been adored since the...
30.2K 405 30
Original title 穿成反派大佬的童养媳 On the day of Catch Zhou, Tao Qiong threw himself into the arms of a little brother when he saw the color. As a result, he...
600K 20.3K 167
The young lady from the Xue family was talented and beautiful, and married the dream husband at the age of 16. They had a loving and harmonious relat...
181K 5.2K 87
This is an Original story it doesn't have any rape and there are few misunderstanding but nothing over the top it is just a sweet romance between an...