Memories (Johnny x reader)

By JulieJorgenson

It was 5 years ago since the theatre collapse. Now the New Moon theatre is a huge success, but because of a t... More

Prologue
Not Good Enough
Bus to Redshore City
Sneaking into the Auditions
Memories Coming Back
Preparations
Rehearsals
Porsha
The Lovebirds meet Nooshy
Crystal finds out
Miss Crawly in Charge
Convincing Clay Calloway
The Show's Off
Preparing the Show behind Crystal's Back
Out of this World
Planet of War
Planet of Joy
Planet of Love
Wormhole
Planet of Despair
Planet of Protection
Epilogue

Let's Go Crazy

1.7K 38 1
By JulieJorgenson

A fanfare was playing as the red curtains opened revealing a dark and scary forest. Meena panted running through the forest with a torch in her hand. As she continued, a branch ripped her bag from her shoulders but didn't care get it back. Then she tripped and fell, her torch in front of her. She wanted to reach for it but the ground beneath crumbled and she fell.

Underneath, she looked around seeing fireflies, "Oh, my gosh.", she exclaimed as a small door opened.
She kneeled down seeing a peaceful forest then music played as the door grew larger to the beat.

Three white rabbits appeared in front of Meena as they played their guitars. They led her towards the center as a lot of flowers appeared. Two beavers dressed as Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum were step dancing to the beat.

Let's go crazy (woo)
Let's go crazy
Let's go crazy
Let's go crazy

At the top of a stone was Rosita dressed as Cheshire Cat.

If you don't like
The world you're living in
Take a look around
At least you got friends

Then a part of the stage turned revealing Johnny dressed as the Mad Hatter playing the piano.

You see I called my old lady
For a friendly word
She picked up the phone
Dropped it on the floor
Ah, ah is all I heard

Are we gonna let de-elevator bring us down?
Oh no, lets go

Let's go crazy
Let's get nuts
Let's look for the purple banana
Until they put us in the truck, let's go

Rosita grabbed Meena's hand and dragged to the stage. Meena shrugged and joined in.

Oh yeah yeah yeah
Yeah yeah yeah
Yeah yeah, no no (oh yeah)

We're all excited (all excited)
Don't know why (I don't know why)
Maybe it's 'cause
We're all gonna die

The lights went out revealing showing fluorescent skeletons on the cast then the lights turned back on.

When we do
What's it all for? (What's it all for?)
Better live now
Before the grim reaper comes knocking on your door

The stage opened showing a table with tea cups and tea kettles.

Tell me, are we gonna let elevator bring us down?
Oh no, let's go

Let's go crazy (let's go crazy)
Let's get nuts (let's get nuts)
Let's look for the purple banana
Until they put us in the truck, let's go

The door at the end of the hall opened. It was Gunter dressed as Opsolum.

C'mon, baby
Let's get nuts
Yeah
Oh (Crazy)

He ran towards the stage as he threw candies to the audience.

Are we gonna let elevator bring us down?
Oh no, let's go

Let's go crazy (let's go crazy)
Let's get nuts (let's get nuts)
Let's look for the purple banana (let's look)
Until they put us in the truck, let's go ('til they put us in the truck)
Let's go

Dr. Everything'll be alright
Make everything go wrong
Oh
Ooh

The lights dimmed as drapes dropped over Meena then rised up. Meena was now dressed as Alice.

Yeah yeah, let's go

The audience clapped and cheered but then the fanfare played as the door at the end of the hall opened revealing a bear dressed the Queen of Hearts and a familiar (h/c) haired and (e/c) eyed woman dressed as the princess holding a fan in front of her face.

"What's going on?", Alice asked.
"No time to explain. Run away!", Mad Hatter said as he grabbed her hand and dragged her away.
The cast ran to the back stage. Sammy laughed as he bumped into Buster.
"Hey, Sammy. You really got those moves locked down now, huh?"
"I sure do, Mr. Moon."
"Yeah, look at you!", he laughed as Sammy ran up the stairs to dressing rooms, "Great job, everybody. Great job."
"Thanks, Mr. Moon.", Johnny took off his hat.
"Yeah, I think we pretty much nailed it.", Gunter cheered.
"So, is she here?", Rosita asked.
Buster nodded and gestured to the curtains. He opened it a little, "There. See the dog? Middle, third row?"
In the middle, third row, was a dog with shoulder long red hair and round glasses.
"Oh. She's younger than I imagined." Rosita said.
"Yeah, well, supposedly, she's the best scout in show business."
"I can't tell if she's enjoying it.", Meena doubted.
"Come on. Let's get a better view."
They ran to the back and jumped on a platform as Buster pulled the lever so it went up.

He told me, "Don't worry about it"

On the stage, the three rabbits sang in front of the queen and princess

He told me, "Don't worry no more"
We both know we can't go without it

The platform once up, they ran to Miss Crawly who watched the scout with a spyglass.
"And how are we doing up here, Miss Crawly?", Buster asked.
"Oh, very good, Mr. Moon. So far, I counted nine smiles, two belly laughs and five chuckles. Though the last one could have just been gas."
"Well, that's proof, right? She must like the show."
"Oh, my gosh. You think so?", Meena wondered.
"I hope so.", Rosita wished.
"All right. Keep up the good work. Come on, everybody. Back to your positions.", Buster ordered.
The cast ran back to the platform.
"She'd be, like, cuckoo not to love the show.", Gunter said.

They went back down. Once down, Johnny looked at (Y/N) on stage and crawled behind the fake bushes towards her. Slowly, he placed a note under her hand. Still in her role, (Y/N) brought the paper behind the fan and read it.

Date after the show?
Johnny

For the corner of her eye, she saw him. She smiled behind her fan and winked at him.

You see, since the reopening of the theatre, (Y/N) and Johnny are together now. It took a while for (Y/N) since she was still in process for what happened in her past but now she was cured. And all thanks to Johnny.

Back upstairs, Buster and Miss Crawly continued spying the scout.
"Dream big dreams. That's what I always said, right?", Buster sighed happily.
"Mm-hmm.", Miss Crawly agreed still looking through the spyglass.
"Well, looks like we're about to take this show to the entertainment capital of the world."
Suddenly Miss Crawly panicked, "Mr. Moon, she's leaving."
"Huh?", he took the spyglass.
"She's leaving the show!"
He watched how the scout went out the row and walked towards the exit.
He gasped, "Miss Crawly, stay right here.", he jumped on the railing
"What are you gonna do?"
"I'm gonna follow that dog.", he grabbed the handle of a lamp as it zips through a hole just under the audience.

I can't feel my face when I'm with you
I can't feel my face, yeah
But I love it

He let go as he lands next to Nana Noodleman in the royal box.
"Good heavens!", she exclaimed.
"Hey, Nana."
"What are you doing?"
"The scout is leaving."
They looked down as the scouts just reached the door.
"Ah. So she is. Hurry!", she gestured to Buster to follow the scout.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.2K 470 50
(edited): So you and ash were best friends and you supported her all up to the final show. You go to the moon theater reopening party when you offici...
2.1K 27 23
Y/N is a 15 year old performer from America. She is rather successful in the theater world and is even nominated for quite the award. When it perform...
84.2K 3.5K 22
OneArtsyGamer03 here, lovelies... Republishing of "Sing From The Heart" <3 When Buster's theater is threatened to go under, he decides to hold a sin...
51.5K 866 34
It's been a year since the show that saved Buster Moon's theater. Everyone has been doing great; especially Johnny and Jamie. Their relationship has...