Cold Wave of Rebirth

By mahalakshmiponsing

末世重生之寒潮 In 2018, the cold wave hit, the earth's environment changed dramatically, and it entered an ice age... More

Chapter 1-5
Chapter 11-15
Chapter 16-20
Chapter 21-25
Chapter 26-30
Chapter 31-35
Chapter 36-40
Chapter 41-45
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51-55
Chapter 56-60
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-85
Chapter 86-90
Chapter 91-95
Chapter 96-100
Chapter 101-105
Chapter 106-110
Chapter 111-115
Chapter 116-120
Chapter 121-125
Chapter 126-130
Chapter 131-135
Chapter 136-140
Chapter 141-142

Chapter 6-10

1.3K 23 4
By mahalakshmiponsing

6|Chapter Six
Word count: 6434Add    to bookmark

A+A-

    Falling in love with you Kanshu.com 630book, the fastest update of the latest chapter of The Cold Wave of Rebirth in the End Times!

    "Boss, you have WeChat. It seems to be a woman named Weiwei."

    Song Yi just came out of the bathroom, and when he heard Xiaosi Sheng Congwen's words, he directly took the phone from him. to wear.

    "Wei Wei? Who is Wei Wei? How could there be a woman's name in the boss's phone, and such an intimate name?" Huafeng, the elder three, leaned in front of the fourth with bright eyes and said.     "How do

    I know this, but it seems that the boss likes this girl most of the time, otherwise when did you see the boss like this?"

look.

    "I know that." The second son Xiang Tianming raised his head triumphantly.

    "Second you know, tell me quickly."

    "Can you stop calling me second, I have a name, I have a name, whoever calls me second, I will turn against anyone.

    " No, hurry up and talk." The third child and the fourth child are now waiting to hear Song Yi's gossip, so naturally what the second child says is what, as for the future, of course we will talk about it later.

    "This woman named Wei Wei is the younger sister of the neighbor of the boss's hometown. She is a college student of Q University. In today's words, she is a top student, and she is also very beautiful. According to my observation, our boss must be interesting to people, but This girl doesn't know what's going on, she's especially afraid of our boss, every time we meet, it's like a mouse meeting a cat."

    The second son, Xiang Tianming, has been with Song Yi for the longest time. After that incident happened, he also retired with Song Yi and came to the capital to make a living. Not sure.

    "Q University? Is that the Q University in front?" Xiaosi asked in surprise.

    As soon as the words were out of his mouth, he was slapped on the back of the head by the second child.

    "Besides this Q University, how many other Q universities are there in China?"

    "My God, this is the highest university in China. It must be very good to be close to Q University." "

    That must be!" The second child nodded , looking proud.

    "No wonder the boss wants to live here. It's so far away from the clubhouse. Could it be that he

    wants to get the moon first?" At first they wondered why the boss lived so far away from the clubhouse, but now they finally have an explanation.

    "Don't you say that girl is afraid of our boss? Now, looking at the boss's appearance, it doesn't look like it!" The third child asked suspiciously.

    The second child shrugged: "I don't know about that either, why don't you ask later."

    Just as he was talking, Song Yi had finished replying to Wei Wei's message, and walked over to pick up a black T-shirt and put it on.

    "Boss, what does sister-in-law want from you?"

    Among the four of them, the fourth child has always been the most daring, but no, as soon as the words came out, the others broke out in cold sweat. I just called my sister-in-law directly, can this flattery be louder.

    Song Yi just raised his eyebrows when he heard the words, and didn't object to Xiaosi's name, but the slightly raised corners of his mouth let those who are familiar with him know that he is in a good mood now.

    The other two immediately despised Xiao Si in their hearts.

    No matter how despised by the other two, Xiaosi got the boss's coolness. From then on, he knew that pleasing the sister-in-law is always more useful than pleasing the elder brother, so Xiaosi was also the most prosperous among the three.

    "Leave someone at home to collect the package in a few days."

    What?

    The other three were dumbfounded, accepting the package? What do you mean, is there any important package that they need to keep for collection? Although the smog outside is thick, it doesn't affect travel for them. The club is so busy with so many things that they have to leave a person to collect the parcels. Is there anything wrong with the boss? Can the guard collect it?

    The four of them rented a duplex apartment. There were six rooms upstairs and downstairs, and the area was not small. The security of the entire community was also very comprehensive. There was no problem with collecting parcels on behalf of them.

    "In the future, Wei Wei's packages will be sent here, and I will tell the guard to collect them or bring them back when you come back. In addition, I will receive all the messy things in this house. If you let Wei Wei see something you shouldn't see, you know the consequences. After

    speaking, Song Yi walked back to the room with his mobile phone.

    "Oh my god, sister-in-law wants to come here? No..." A howl sounded behind him.

    Their world of pure men has never been visited by anyone of the opposite sex. The occupations they are engaged in make the family have many things that normal families would not have.

    The three of them hugged each other and really wanted to cry.

    God, where is he going to hide those treasures of his?

    The sister-in-law under the bed shouldn't run to his room, right?

    The figure flashed, and the three immediately packed up, making sure to hide their own treasures.

    Gu Weiwei didn't expect Song Yi to live so close to their school. When she saw the address he sent, she almost thought he had sent it by mistake. After checking it again and again, she felt mixed feelings in her heart.

    No wonder he was able to show up at the school immediately after the blizzard in the previous life, and carried her out of the crushed ruins.

    Knowing Song Yi's address, Gu Weiwei did not hesitate to fill in all the delivery addresses there.

    On the fifth day of the smog, the thick fog still shrouded the entire city. During this period, the school provided fast food and fried rice for three meals a day, and many students could no longer bear it.

    Some students went out together and went out to look for food. Some returned safely and some were injured to a certain extent. The most serious one was a male student who accidentally fell from the overpass and died on the spot.

    In order to prevent it from happening again, the school closed its doors and students were not allowed to go out. The teachers also repeatedly emphasized in the group, don't go out, stay in the dormitory with peace of mind, and the weather forecast shows that the smog will dissipate in at most three days.

    Gu Weiwei is unrestrained and at ease in the dormitory, surfing the Internet to find treasures every day, hooking up with Song Yi by the way, and then calling home to report that she is safe. There is a lot of food in the dormitory, even if you don't go downstairs to get food every day, you won't be hungry. Their dormitory has a lot of stock, and sometimes other dormitory students will come to their dormitory to borrow food.

    Gu Weiwei borrowed a lot, someone gave the money directly, and someone promised to return it to her after the smog, but she didn't care about these.

    On the sixth day of the smog, the internet in the dormitory was disconnected. According to her guess, there was probably something wrong with the wiring, and it might not be fixed for a while. The other three people in the dormitory have played all the games they can play in the past few days, and now they are all uninterested and just put on their clothes and rest. Sitting in the room all day, coupled with not eating well, made many people irritable, and conflicts broke out in many dormitories.

    A violent quarrel erupted in a dormitory on the fourth floor, and it is said that a fight also took place, and the scene was quite intense. Also, the personalities of the people in their dormitory are all good. Although they have been depressed recently, they can adjust themselves well.

    On the seventh day of smog, the thick layer of smog gradually thinned out.

    On the eighth day of the smog, the smog covering the whole city seemed to be blown away overnight by the strong wind, and people finally saw the long-lost sun.

    The students who had been trapped in the dormitory for a whole week came out one after another. Everyone danced and laughed frantically, expressing the surging joy in their hearts.

    The school cafeteria and restaurants around the school were all full that day, and Qin Yue almost cried with joy when she ate the braised pork that she had missed for a long time. She is a person who loves meat, she has not tasted meat for more than a week, and she was almost suffocated to death.

    The smog cleared, the whole city resumed normal operation, and they resumed their classes.

    The things that Gu Weiwei bought online during this time were delivered to Song Yi's house one after another.

    At three o'clock in the morning, Song Yi and the third child came home from get off work, passing by the guard, the security guard who opened the door immediately said: "Mr. Song, there is your courier."

    Song Yi got out of the car and put two large boxes into the trunk.

    "How many days is this this week? What did sister-in-law buy here?"

    "I don't know."

    When they got home, the two piled up the boxes in a room on the first floor, where there were already seven or eight bags of different sizes. of boxes.

    The third child walked around these boxes curiously. Some of the courier slips had the names of the items to be sent and some did not. The third child found that they were basically daily necessities.

    "Look at what, let's go."

    "Yes, yes, yes."

    Well, if the boss doesn't look at it, he can only close the door obediently.

    "By the way, when will sister-in-law come to get these things?" The third child thought secretly, they haven't seen what sister-in-law looks like, and they don't know when she will come back. What kind of girl is she who can subdue a man like the boss.

    "Are you free?" Song Yi raised his right eyebrow and asked lightly.

    The deep voice made the youngest startled, and he waved his hands quickly and said: "No, no, I'm just curious, curious, okay, okay, it's okay if I don't ask, don't ask." The third begged for mercy one after another, and put it away decisively For his own

    curiosity, he doesn't want to be assigned by the boss to do those errands to deal with people.

    "Go to bed early." Song Yi patted him on the shoulder and went upstairs to rest first.

    The third child wiped off the cold sweat that didn't exist on his forehead: "I'm scared to death."

    In the morning, Wei Wei received Song Yi's WeChat message, telling her that the package had arrived.

    Wei Wei: How many have arrived?

    Song Yi:

    After counting the ten things she bought during this period, almost all of them have arrived, but unfortunately she can't buy any more. With the financial strength of an ordinary student, these are the limit.

    After thinking about it, she has spent more than 10,000 recently, and whenever she is free, she will go out to buy things, in the supermarkets and markets around the school. Every time the quantity is small, it is a cash transaction, hoarding like a little hamster. Comrade Qin Yue complained a lot, asking her if she was in a relationship, and why she didn't see anyone when she was free.

    She didn't want to attract the attention of others, so when hoarding supplies, she was accumulating little by little, and there were still seven months to go. She believed that as long as she worked tirelessly, she would definitely be able to gather a lot of things by then.

    Wei Wei: Then I’ll get it after school, but you should go to work after school, how can I get it?

    She knew that Song Yi's working hours were basically upside down day and night, and he should just go to work after she finished school.

    Song Yi: It's okay, I don't need to go to work every day.

    Wei Wei: (⊙﹏⊙)b

    Wei Wei: Are you free at noon? I want to treat you to dinner.

    Song Yi: Yes.

    Wei Wei: Then, can it be at the Yunji Noodle Restaurant outside our school?

    Song Yi: Good.

    Wei Wei: See you soon.

    Song Yi: Be there or be square.

    Song Yi stared at the phone screen until the other party didn't send any more messages. In fact, he didn't quite understand how Wei Wei suddenly changed her attitude towards him. When she met him in her hometown during Chinese New Year, she still resisted his approach very much.

    But such a change made him happy, so why bother to pursue the reason behind it, anyway, as long as she is her.

    When the third child learned that Song Yi was going to have dinner with Wei Wei, he immediately expressed that he would follow, no matter how Song Yi blew his air, he still licked his face and followed, and finally he didn't give up even after being practiced hard.

    Finally, under Song Yi's black face, the two arrived at Yunji Noodle Restaurant together.

   7|Chapter Seven
Word count: 6379Add    to bookmark

A+A-

    Falling in love with you Kanshu.com 630book, the fastest update of the latest chapter of The Cold Wave of Rebirth in the End Times!

    Yunji Noodle Restaurant is a well-known restaurant around Q University. The hand-rolled noodles here are very strong, and the soup is rich and delicious. Wei Wei likes it very much, as if her father made it for her in her own noodle restaurant. She has been studying here for three years, and she comes here once or twice a week. When she first arrived in Beijing, she came here almost every day. It was the first time she traveled far to study since she was a child, and she was inevitably homesick.

    "Wei Wei, here you are. What noodles are you having today?" The proprietress of the noodle shop greeted warmly. Wei Wei comes here often, and has long been familiar with the owner's family.

    "I, uh..." She looked around and found Song Yi sitting in the corner, she smiled and said to the proprietress: "I'm here with my friends, let's order together later." "Okay, then you go

    first Sit down, and call me when you think about it."

    "Okay."

    Wei Wei walked towards Song Yi, and seeing a man sitting beside him, Song Yi's complexion was not very good, and the lines of his face softened after seeing her.

    When she saw the man's face clearly, the corners of her eyes twitched unconsciously. She knew this man.

    Hua Feng, who was nicknamed "Crazy" in the base in his previous life, because he acted so violently and crazy, he was out of tune, and no one knew what he would do next.

    After Song Yi's death, he led the other brothers to support the sky in the base by relying on his desperate style of play, even the base military had to be scruples. He is an orphan, Song Yi's comrade-in-arms, and has been by Song Yi's side until the end of the world. Song Yi died because of her, and his brothers didn't treat her well, but they would still give her a hand when she was in danger.

    She will always remember what this man said to her.

    "You are the person that the boss cares about the most. Your life belongs to the boss. No matter what, you have to live and you must live." At this time, Huafeng did not have the

    vicious temperament later, and he had the same short hair as Song Yi, with black hair. Super glasses, very cool.

    Seeing her, Huafeng's eyes flashed with surprise, he took off Heichao, and opened his mouth in disbelief.

    She was going to meet Song Yi today, so she deliberately dressed up a little.

    Twenty-one years old, youthful and beautiful, at the pinnacle of appearance, casually dressed can be a scene of its own.

    She was wearing a white sweater on her upper body, black pencil pants on her lower body, and a pair of small white shoes on her feet. Her long hair was tied into a ponytail and combed high, exposing her white and slender neck, forming a perfect arc. The tight pencil pants outline the straight and slender legs, tightly wrapping the buttocks.

    Gu Weiwei is the embryo of a beauty, not to mention the school flower, but it is also a proper flower. A standard oval face, big almond eyes are dark and bright, thick eyebrows and white teeth, lips are not pimples and red, with a moist luster. When she saw Song Yi, her brows and eyes were slightly curved and she showed a bright smile, warming people's hearts like the sunshine in March. There was a glint of light flashing in the bottom of his eyes, which was radiant and brilliant.

    Her smile was so bright that it dazzled Song Yi, and he lost his mind for a moment. It was not until she sat down opposite him that he suddenly woke up and coughed uncomfortably to cover up his gaffe.

    No one knew how violent his heartbeat was at the moment.

    "Sorry, class just ended, have you been waiting for a long time?" She panted slightly, and as soon as the bell rang for the end of get out of class, she ran over directly, her cheeks were slightly red, and her breathing was unstable.

    "No, we just arrived, you don't have to worry." Song Yi's deep voice was slightly hoarse.

    The third child sitting next to him rolled his eyes in his heart, they have been waiting for more than an hour, okay? What do you mean just arrived?

    "Uh, who is this?" As she said, Wei Wei turned her eyes to the third child, but she hadn't forgotten that she didn't know him at this time.

    The third child was also sitting upright, waiting for the boss to introduce her to her, but Song Yi didn't give him a look, and just said, "Someone who doesn't matter.

    " It's better to ask yourself, since the boss won't introduce him, then he will come by himself.

    "big……"

    Before the word "sister-in-law" could be uttered, he was interrupted by a cough, and the third child had no choice but to swallow the word "sister-in-law" stiffly. How could he have forgotten that his elder brother hadn't become a regular yet?

    "Big...student."

    College student? This is called the wonderful work of conversion.

    "Hello, my name is Huafeng, and I'm the boss's good brother. I'm hanging out with him now, hehe." "

    Hello, Mr. Hua, I'm Gu Weiwei." A man with a hippie face is associated with the word madman.

    "Hey, the whole family is called Mr. Hua, just call Brother Hua or Brother Feng."

    As soon as the voice fell, the third child sensitively felt a chill coming from the back of his neck, and secretly glanced at the boss. Stare at him.

    Wei Wei didn't seem to notice the interaction between the two, and called obediently: "Brother Hua."

    As expected, Song Yi's eyes became sharper, the youngest showed a wry smile, his body trembled, and then he directly smashed the jar , and directly called her "Sister Weiwei".

    Anyway, when I go back, I can't avoid a practice session. If there are too many lice, it doesn't itch, and if there are too many debts, it doesn't worry.

    The two of them, Song Yi, were taciturn, but Hua Feng was a very talkative person, and his words were humorous and charming. With Wei Wei's intentional cooperation, the two quickly became acquainted.

    "You haven't eaten yet. The beef noodles here are very good. I come here often. You can try it." "Hey,

    that's a coincidence. I've also been here a few times. Our boss often comes here."

    Wei Wei looked at the noodles in surprise. Looking at Song Yi, does he come here often? Then why hasn't she seen it once? He lived so close to the school, and according to the probability, they would probably meet each other, but in fact they never saw each other. There was only one possibility, and that was that he deliberately kept her from seeing him.

    "Really? But why haven't I met them once?"

    "The schedule is different." Song Yi said calmly, which was an explanation.

    After a while, the proprietress delivered the beef noodles they ordered.

    "So you know each other, why haven't we met before, Mr. Song, you didn't tell me this time, but I still added a big portion of noodles for you." "Well, thank you." The proprietress's words indirectly confirmed Song

    Yi

    A fact of being regulars.

    It turned out that he really often appeared beside her, but she never noticed it.

    Now that the food is delicious, Wei Wei doesn't talk anymore, anyway, the past is over. Just grasp the future.

    Huafeng couldn't bear the loneliness, rolled his eyes, and said, "Sister Weiwei, you are a college student from a prestigious school, and you are so pretty, do you have a boyfriend? There must be a lot of people chasing you, right?" Song Yi was eating

    noodles He paused, and returned to normal in an instant. Wei Wei was stunned, the person chasing her? The memory is a little far away. If I recall carefully, it seems that there is a senior who is chasing her. What is it called? Well, I don’t really remember.

    "Uh, I don't have a boyfriend. As for someone chasing me? Maybe there are."

    "Tsk tsk, I said that such a beautiful girl must be chased by someone. Sister, listen to my advice, many men nowadays are very unreliable Those who are still in school but out of society, can only speak beautifully with one mouth, you have to keep your eyes open, don't be fooled." "Well,

    Brother Hua, don't worry, if I want to find a boyfriend, I will definitely not go to school " Hey

    , sister Weiwei, what kind of boyfriend do you want to find, tell Brother Hua, and I will also refer to it for you." The third child paid attention to the expression on the boss's face while talking, and sure enough, he saw that his ears were thin. It moved slightly.

    "Me?" Wei Wei rested her chin with her right hand, turned her head to look at the blooming peach blossoms in the yard outside the window, her eyes were blurred, as if she was dreaming and remembering.

    "My requirements are not high, I just want to find a man who really loves me and spoils me. He may not be handsome or have no education or even money, but I hope he is a man who is brave, resolute, upright and has a bottom line. Of course he must Filial piety, um, it would be better if the family members were simpler."

    Sincerely love her and spoil her get, the boss absolutely loves her.

    Not handsome, no education, no money to get. Although the boss has no education, he is handsome and has a lot of money.

    Bravery, perseverance, integrity has a bottom line to get

    filial piety, family members are easy to get, the old people only have one grandma left, family members are too simple.

    How does Hua Feng think the boss meets the requirements? This is simply tailor-made for the boss. He finds that this girl is also interested in the boss in all likelihood. Hehe, this looks good.

    Every time she said something, Song Yi's tight heart relaxed a bit, and at the end, the corners of his mouth couldn't help but curl upwards.

    "Yes, you're right, you must look for it according to this condition." Hua Feng clapped his hands and applauded, with a half-smile smile on his face.

    From the corner of the eye, I caught a glimpse of Song Yi who was thinking, and suddenly the roots of his ears seemed to be on fire, and the red glow gradually spread to his cheeks. She picked up the cup to drink water, hiding the shy look on her face.

    After the meal, Song Yi handed her a key and told her that she could pick up the courier at any time.

    "There are so many things, do you need me to move them here for you?"

    "No, I'll put them with you until I have time to get them."

    Song Yi didn't know why she bought so many things, but thinking of the things she got recently Some news, looked at her with a little more inquiry.

    Did she know something?

    After getting the key to Song Yi's house, and listening to Huafeng brag about the great achievements of their brothers, Gu Weiwei left happily.

    As soon as she left, Hua Feng slumped on the table.

    "Boss, you just sold our brothers like this? Sister Wei Wei has the key and can go to our house at any time. What should we do with those treasures of our brothers? What should we do? Will we never see the light of day again from now on? No, boss, You value sex over friends."

    "Sister Wei Wei? Huh?" The tone rose slightly.

    "No, no, no, it's my sister-in-law, isn't it okay for my sister-in-law?" The third child confessed directly, and immediately changed his words and begged for mercy.

    "Have a good chat just now?"

    "Hey, I'm not helping you find out information. Look, it really helped me get a lot of useful things." "So, I have to

    thank you?"

    "No, no , no, thank you, I don’t need it, I wonder if I can lend me the gadget I got recently?” He looked at Song Yi flatteringly while talking, his eyes full of anticipation.

    Song Yi stood up straight away, and was about to leave as soon as he took a step with his long legs.

    "No gadgets, you will be responsible for all the internal affairs this week."

    "What? No, boss!"

    Hua Feng chased after him screaming. The chicken is not enough to lose the rice, and the sister-in-law is not so good at "molesting". In the future, I must warn other brothers, especially the fourth child. This is a bloody lesson.

    When they got home, the other two heard that the third child would be in charge of all the internal affairs for this week, and they were so happy that they couldn't find Bei. For some special reasons, they cleaned the place they lived in without looking for a cleaning lady. Originally, each of them had an area of responsibility, but now they are all handed over to the third child, so of course they are happy and relaxed.

    "Both of you, are you looking for practice?" The youngest suddenly became violent and roared angrily.

    "Practice, practice, whoever loves you is this!" The second child made a bastard gesture.

    "Okay, let's

    see how I deal with you."

8|Chapter Eight (Modify bugs)
Word count: 5079Add    to bookmark

A+A-

    Fall in love with you Kanshu.com 630book, the fastest update of the latest chapter of The Cold Wave of Rebirth in the End Times!

    On May 1 Labor Day, the school is on holiday for four days, Gu Weiwei packed up her things early and prepared to go home.

    "Wei Wei, you really want to go home. Didn't you go back last year, why do you think you will go back this year?" Qin Yue kept wandering around Wei Wei who was packing her luggage, trying to dissuade her from going home.

    "Don't go back, stay here with me, why don't you come to my house to play for two days?"

    Gu Weiwei was unmoved, counting her previous life, she hadn't seen her parents for more than 20 years, how could she not go back, She couldn't wait to meet them.

    "Didn't you make an appointment with your cousin to go abroad?"

    "Hey, don't mention it. I don't know what happened to my mother. She won't let me go abroad. I have to stay in the country. What do you think is fun in the country? Once it's a holiday Everywhere you go is crowded with people."

    Wei Wei paused when she heard this, and then went on to tidy up after a while.

    "Didn't your mother say why?"

    "She just stammered and said that it's not safe, please, I'm just going to Thailand for fun, not Syria, what's not safe, she just doesn't want me to go out and wander, I I’m such an adult, why does she still control me like a child.” Lao Gao pouted while talking, but she still respects her mother very much, that is, she complains and complains in front of her friends, trying to win her favor. Sympathy, so that she agreed to stay.

    "Is your mother worried about you too? If they encounter any danger when going out, they will be beyond their reach. Besides, what's wrong with you going home? You can see your brother Jin when you go home?" she said jokingly.

    "Chou Weiwei, how dare you laugh at me, let's see how I deal with you." While talking, Bian Hubu came up to scratch her itch, she knew that Gu Weiwei was most afraid of people tickling her.

    "Hahaha, hahaha, okay, okay, I was wrong, I was wrong, the heroine, please forgive me, the heroine, please forgive me." She begged for mercy while dodging, her big eyes had already started to gather water.

    "Huh, for the sake of past affection, I will spare your life today, and I will definitely kill you next time." " Thank you     for

    not killing me.

    "

The man laughed again.

    "By the way, are you really going back with your old neighbor this time?" Qin Yue asked suddenly when he thought of something.

    "En."

    "Didn't you dislike him before? Why did you agree to go with him now?" "It was before

    . I misunderstood him before. I always felt that he was not a good person. Later, when I realized that he was a good person, I naturally fell in love with him." No problem."

    "Well, I also saw that day, he does have a ruffian, but he seems to have been a soldier, a ruffian, some veterans in the army have this kind of temperament. Sometimes it can make people feel scared, but people with this kind of temperament are very stable and reliable."

    Qin Yue recalled Song Yi's appearance, and suddenly felt that his temperament was very familiar, he was just like those soldiers under her brother Is the temperament the same? When Song Yi was in the army, he was definitely not an easy character. If he had time to ask his brother, he could count it as a check for a friend.

    Wei Wei and Song Yi made an appointment to leave one day earlier, and the highway was too congested on May Day, so they decided to leave after school the day before.

    There was no class that afternoon. After lunch, she pushed the suitcase to the school gate around twelve o'clock, and saw him leaning against a black SUV waiting there.

    "Have you eaten yet? Have you been waiting for a long time?"

    "Eat, no, it's just arrived." Song Yi lifted her suitcase and put it in the trunk.

    "Then let's go, try to get home early, I have already called my mother, she said she will wait for us to have dinner." Wei Wei didn't intend to expose his lie, and directly opened the passenger door and got in.

    Seeing her sitting in the co-pilot seat, Song Yi's eyes flickered slightly. This position is very special. If it is an ordinary friend, they will basically sit in the back seat, and only those who are close to each other will sit in this position.

    The car drove smoothly on the road, and there were many people traveling during the holidays. At this time, there were already many cars on the road.

    After driving for a few minutes, neither of them spoke. Song Yi was reticent in the first place, and in addition to staying with men most of the time, he didn't know how to get along with girls at all. Wei Wei sighed in her heart, no wonder she didn't know that he liked her until he died in her previous life.

    If the mountain doesn't come, it's me. If I go, I will go to the mountain.

    Out of the corner of her eye, she saw a bag of things on the back seat, like some snacks and drinks. She frowned slightly, and asked with a smile, "Is that for me?" Without waiting for his answer, she turned around and picked up the

    bag I picked it up and put it on my lap, and then I started shopping for treasures.

    Potato chips, um, delicious.

    Jelly, I like it.

    Milk tea, my favourite.

    Wow, there are handmade biscuits and snacks.

    Seeing that the bag contained all her favorite snacks, Wei Wei was slightly surprised, knowing her taste so well, did he install a monitor on her body? Or is there an undercover agent by her side?

    Song Yi's eyes fell gently on the top of her head, watching her muttering to herself while searching for treasures, her eyes were full of doting. I never dared to imagine that two people could be alone in a small private space, but now the dream has come true, and a smile appeared in the deep eyes.

    Sitting in the car, enjoying the cool wind and eating delicious desserts, the sufferings experienced in the previous life seemed to go away a little bit. If there was no obviously abnormal temperature outside, Gu Weiwei would have almost forgotten that the cold wave was coming.

    Some time ago, during the smog, the temperature dropped sharply, and almost everyone put on the winter cotton clothes again. However, only ten days after the smog passed, the temperature rose rapidly like a rocket, from a few degrees to more than 30 degrees.

    Before people wake up from the cold of winter, they are directly thrown into the hot summer.

    "The weather is too abnormal. It's already over 30 degrees in May. What will happen in July and August?" Gu Weiwei asked worriedly. Grain production has been reduced, and in some places there are even no crops.

    Mentioning the abnormal weather, Song Yi frowned involuntarily.

    Ordinary people may just feel that the weather is a little abnormal, but the news they get from special channels shows that the earth's environment is undergoing severe changes, and no one can predict the consequences of this change. Fortunately, these changes did not happen overnight, and he still had time to prepare. Not only is he preparing, as far as he knows, the country has been secretly preparing since last year.

    Except for Gu Weiwei, no one knew that the disaster came much earlier than those scientists predicted, and the severity was beyond imagination.

    It can only be said that good and evil will be rewarded in the end, and the way of heaven is like reincarnation. If you don't believe me, look up, and the sky will forgive anyone.

    Modern humans do a lot of evil on the earth. They wantonly destroy the environment, maliciously invade and destroy the living places of other species, and hunt and kill other animals at will. Finally one day, the viciousness they inflicted on the earth will retribution on human beings in another more cruel way.

    Gu Weiwei's home is in City H, a small third- and fourth-tier city, which has been wiped out in China's large and small cities, so it can't stir up any waves. It is estimated that many people have never heard of the name. There is no long history or beautiful scenery here, so the tourism industry is not developed, the transportation is inconvenient, and the industrial development is not good. Fortunately, the land is abundant and fertile, suitable for agricultural development.

    Gu's father and mother opened a noodle restaurant in the city, and the business is pretty good. It's called "Gu's Noodle Restaurant", and it takes about fifteen minutes to get there after getting off the highway.

    Gu's father's name was Gu Qingsong, and he lived up to his name, tall and straight like a green pine. He has worked in many jobs in his life. He served as a soldier for four years when he was young, worked as a butcher in the village after retiring from the army, moved bricks at a construction site, learned carpentry from a master for two years, and even passed the second-level chef certificate. When Gu Weiwei was ten years old and Gu Xiaodi was seven years old, he took his wife and children and opened a noodle shop in the city, which has been to this day.

    Gu's mother's name is Wang Hui, a rural woman who did not graduate from junior high school, but she has many beautiful qualities of a woman, gentle and virtuous, hardworking and kind, and sincere in dealing with others.

    The Gu family's parents were the most ordinary couple in the 90s. The two met through a matchmaker, and they soon talked about getting married. They don't have the vigorous love that modern young people pursue, only the plain and real warmth and family affection.

    Today, Gu Qingsong and his wife returned home from the store at five o'clock, and then went to the vegetable market to buy vegetables. Today her daughter is coming back, Gu Qingsong plans to cook her favorite dish for her daughter, daughter Wei Wei has loved to eat his cooking since she was a child.

    When Gu Weiwei called her parents for the first time when she was reborn, she couldn't hold back the turbulent emotions and cried uncontrollably. This frightened the couple, thinking that their daughter was being bullied at school, they almost rushed over overnight, but they gave up only after Xiao Wei continued to comfort her.

    This time my daughter called to say that she would be back on May 1st, so Gu Qingfeng planned the menu early and made sure his daughter had a good meal.

    It was past eight o'clock in the evening when Gu Weiwei and Song Yi arrived home, the car drove directly into the community and parked downstairs of her house.

    Song Yi pushed her suitcase with her left hand and held a gift for Gu's family with her right hand. Gu Weiwei didn't take anything, but carried her own small backpack and followed Song Yi upstairs. She wanted to help carry something, but was refused.

    "Hurry up, hurry up, my dad must have cooked a lot of delicious food for me." Wei Wei walked upstairs briskly, her tone full of joy.

    As soon as she entered the house, Wei Wei smelled a rich and nostalgic aroma, familiar and strange, how long has it been since she smelled this smell?

    "Dad, Mom, I'm back.

    "

9|Chapter Nine
Word count: 6006    Add to bookmark

A+A-

    Fall in love with you Kanshu.com 630book, the fastest update of the latest chapter of The Cold Wave of Rebirth in the End Times!

    Hearing movement, a couple in their forties walked out of the kitchen.

    "Hey, it's just in time for you to come back. The meal will be ready soon. Xiaoyi, you sit down first." After Gu's father finished speaking, he turned and went back to the kitchen to get busy. The chicken soup was still simmering on the fire, and he couldn't do without people.

    "Uncle, Auntie." Song Yi greeted and gave gifts, with a rare smile on his face, no longer a cold look.

    Song Yi and his grandmother grew up dependent on each other, and they were often cared for by the Gu family. In his heart, they were almost like relatives.

    "Oh, this child is really, come here and bring some gifts, come in and sit, what are you doing in a daze." Gu's mother greeted Song Yi, and looked back to see her daughter standing there in a daze.

    "Mom!" The voice trembled from overexcitement, and the eye sockets turned red.

    "Okay, okay, I'm so grown up and still acting like a baby, I'm not afraid of people laughing at you, go wash your hands and face and get ready to eat, and call your brother out by the way, are you hiding in the room and playing games again, didn't you hear such a big movement? Already The third year of high school, the college entrance examination is about to come, if only he can be as worry-free as you are." Gu's mother was also very happy to see her daughter come back.

    "Mom, Xiaochuan has worked hard enough, don't keep saying that he puts pressure on him." In Gu Weiwei's opinion, her younger brother Gu Xiaochuan is the best younger brother in the world.

    Gu Weiwei pushed the suitcase into her room, and seeing that the room was clean and tidy, she knew that her mother often cleaned it. After washing her hands, she went to her younger brother's room and knocked on the door. She knocked twice, but no one answered, so she pushed the door open and entered.

    Gu Xiaochuan was sitting in front of the computer and typing away at this time, with earphones plugged into his ears, no wonder he couldn't hear.

    She walked over gently, and took off his earphones: "What are you doing?"

    "Oh my god," Xiao Chuan frantically closed the dialog box: "Sister, do you know that people are scary and can scare people to death."

    "I don't know, I just know that if you don't do bad things and don't be afraid of ghosts knocking on the door, to be honest, have you fallen in love with a puppy? I just saw you chatting with a little girl?" "Don't...don't talk nonsense, what am

    I Yes." Xiao Chuan's white and tender face instantly turned red, his tone also stammered, and he shrank his neck a little guilty.

    Although Gu Xiaochuan is 1.75 meters tall, he is very handsome and fair. He is a popular type of fresh meat nowadays, and he is also a top student. He is very popular among girls in school.

    "Oh? Isn't it?"

    "Of course not."

    Looking at her younger brother who was a head taller than her, Wei Wei was filled with emotions.

    After the blizzard, her grandparents left early, only Xiao Chuan and her survived the last few years, but later went to the base, because of an accident Xiao Chuan also passed away. She didn't really understand Xiao Chuan's sexuality until then.

    Xiao Chuan likes a boy named Lin Yuanxing, who is his high school classmate.

    I remember that after Xiao Chuan passed away, it was this boy who brought his ashes back to her and helped her several times. She had seen Lin Yuanxing many times, and what impressed her most was the piece of jade Guanyin he wore around his neck.

    She knows this Jade Guanyin because she also has a Jade Buddha made of the same material.

    One year, Father Gu went to gamble with his friends on stones, and was lucky enough to get a small piece of jade with good quality. He heard that jade can keep people safe, so Father Gu made two pendants from this small piece of jade, and the rest of the materials were ground into a bracelet.

    The bracelet was given to Mama Gu, two pendants, one for each of the siblings, the male wearing the Guanyin and the female carrying the Buddha.

    At that time, she suddenly realized that she wanted to understand many problems that she could not understand before. Until her rebirth, Lin Yuanxing had been alone, even as the leader of one of the three major factions in the base, there was no one around her.

    After living a new life, looking at the still youthful Xiao Chuan, Wei Wei decided not to let her younger brother have any more regrets, so what if he likes a man?

    But it seems that the level of parents and grandpa is not easy, embarrassing.

    Wei Wei is very happy to eat the meal cooked by her father again. It was already late after dinner, and Gu Qingsong was going to go back to his hometown to see Grandpa Gu together during the holiday, so he asked Song Yi to stay here for one night and go back together tomorrow.

    The Gu family's house was bought a long time ago. At that time, housing prices in City H were very cheap, so they gritted their teeth and bought a large apartment with four bedrooms and two living rooms. They planned to take Grandpa Gu to live there from time to time. Now that the housing price is soaring, I don’t know how much it has grown. If you want to buy such a big house in this area, it is probably impossible.

    During dinner, Gu Qingsong mentioned that the old house that Grandpa Gu lived in was dilapidated. When it rained when he went back to celebrate the New Year, there was a leak in some places. Although he managed to repair it later, it was not a long-term solution. He planned to find a time next year to rebuild it. Gu Weiwei happened to be planning how to get his father to rebuild the old house, but he didn't expect someone to give him a pillow as soon as he dozed off. She immediately said that it would be better to rebuild it immediately instead of next year. Grandpa's 60th birthday will be in October this year, and the house will be built to celebrate his birthday.

    Papa Gu thought about this idea for a while. Anyway, it is necessary to build it early and late, so it is better to build it now. When the time comes, it will definitely be more face-saving to hold a birthday banquet for the old man in the new house. So Dad Gu decided to go back this time to discuss with the old man, and the old man must agree to rebuild the ancestral house.

    Hearing that his father promised to rebuild the old house immediately, Gu Weiwei's eyes lit up immediately. Song Yi who was sitting next to him, his eyes drifted past her without any trace, his face was thoughtful.

    Early the next morning, the four members of the Gu family took their bags and got into Song Yi's car and returned home together.

    Gu Weiwei's hometown is an ordinary small mountain village named Shiqiao Village, named after an ancient stone bridge at the entrance of the village. It is said that this stone bridge was built in the Tang Dynasty more than a thousand years ago.

    Behind Shiqiao Village is the continuous Qingyun Mountains, with endless undulating peaks, all of which are remote mountains and old forests. However, the old forests on the hills closest to Shiqiao Village have long since disappeared. In the early days, for iron smelting, those old forests were cut down by several villages on the mountain, and they became bare hills.

    Later, the villagers planted some trees one after another, or reclaimed and planted corn and other food crops, and the hills became lush again.

    Like them, there are several surrounding villages such as Lijia Village, Taki Village, and Huatian Village with their backs against the mountains. There are about 200 people in Shiqiao Village, but the resident population is only a few dozen. Most of the young and middle-aged people in the village go out to work, and only a few young and middle-aged people stay in the village to do farming. The rest are basically old people, women and children. Like most rural areas, the villagers here are simple and kind, living a farming life from sunrise to sunset.

    Not far from the village is a lake named Fairy Lake.

    According to the legend of the ancestors, a fairy from nine days away once descended to earth and played in the water here, so it was named Fairy Lake. In addition, there is a Taoist temple hidden in the Qingyun Mountains, but it was completely destroyed by man in a special period decades ago, and now there are only ruins and ruins that have been completely defeated.

    In fact, Gu Weiwei, like most young people in the village, has never seen that Taoist temple with his own eyes, and even doubts whether it really exists, because these are passed down by the elderly in the village. But according to her grandfather, that Taoist temple does exist, because her third grandfather once studied in that Taoist temple.

    Gu Weiwei has never met her third grandfather, because she passed away a long time ago. According to Gu's father, her third grandfather is actually a magic stick. .

    Her old house was built halfway up the mountain, on a very high terrain. Originally, most of the houses in the village were halfway up the mountain, but later the villagers built houses at the foot of the mountain because they thought it was inconvenient to go down the mountain due to the high terrain. Only three families and the innermost ancestral hall remained on the mountainside. Gu Weiwei's family and Song Yi's family are both on the mountainside, and the eldest son of the other family developed well in his early years, and then took his parents and younger siblings out, and has not been back for several years.

    The current head of Shiqiao Village is Gu Weiwei's cousin. Most of the villagers in Shiqiao Village have the surname Gu and belong to a clan. Grandpa Gu is the current head of the clan. In this village that still continues the clan tradition, Grandpa Gu has a high status, and sometimes words are more effective than the village head.

    In recent years, the country has made great efforts to develop the countryside, and carried out road-to-road links, and cement roads have been repaired to the village entrance. Wei Wei's home is on the mountainside, so she can't drive, so Song Yi can only park the car at the foot of the mountain, in the open space beside the stone bridge at the entrance of the village.

    As soon as the group entered the village, they met familiar villagers.

    "Qingsong, you guys are back? Come back to see your father on vacation?"

    "Yes, cousin, it happens that the kids are on vacation, so we'll come back and check on you. Are you okay?" "

    Okay, okay, you can eat and sleep, I do all the work in the field."

    "You always have to take care of your health, the work in the field is too heavy."

    Nowadays, young people go out to work, no one wants to farm in the village, and the old people don't want the land to be abandoned, even if they are old. It is very big, and still insists on working in the field.

    Walking through the village, all the people I met along the way were grandparents, all of the same clan, and they were all related.

    Wei Wei's home is on a platform halfway up the mountain, with five big tile-roofed houses in the middle, the middle one is the main room, and the two sides are bedrooms. There are two rooms on the west side, one where the parents live and the other where the siblings live, and a curtain is hung in the middle. There are two connected rooms on the east side, one bedroom and one study room, where grandpa lives. There are two east-facing rooms on the west side, which are kitchen and storage room.

    Gu's ancestors were from a scholarly family, and they settled here after avoiding the war, so many books, calligraphy and paintings have been handed down. It took a lot of effort to preserve these books, calligraphy and paintings during the special period. Fortunately, the whole village was very united at that time, so that These spiritual wealth are preserved. Now these things are placed in Grandpa Gu's study, and will be passed on to the next patriarch after a hundred years.

    There are fewer people and more land in the countryside. Every household has a big yard. The yard of Weiwei’s house is also very big. There is a big jujube tree in the yard. She remembers that when she was a child, her favorite thing was that her father knocked on dates with a bamboo pole. Picking up with a basket, her dates are big and sweet. But I don't know when, the jujube tree stopped bearing dates, and no one knows why.

    As soon as they entered the yard, they saw Grandpa Gu sitting on a rattan chair under the eaves squinting his eyes and basking in the sun. There was a tea mug and a radio on the coffee table beside him, singing opera babbling on the radio.

    "Grandpa, we're back. We haven't seen each other for so long. Do you miss me?" Hearing the

    movement, Grandpa Gu immediately opened his eyes, and when he saw his favorite granddaughter came back, he immediately laughed, showing his big white teeth, his face smile into a flower.

    Grandpa Gu used to be a barefoot doctor in the village, with good medical skills, but now people like to go to the hospital when they are sick, and few people in the village come to see him now. There are only some old people who don't like to go to the hospital, and occasionally come to him to prescribe some traditional Chinese medicine and fry it at home. He has practiced martial arts since he was a child, and he has some boxing skills in his hands. In addition, he often goes to the mountains to collect herbs, so he is in good health. Not only is his complexion rosy, but his hair is also black and thick. He doesn't look like a sixty-year-old rural man at all.

    Grandpa Gu dotes on her eldest granddaughter very much, and almost responds to every request. In addition, Grandpa Gu is the patriarch, and under his protection, Gu Weiwei has basically been the tyrant of Shiqiao Village since she was a child.

    Song Yi didn't follow, but went home directly to see grandma, his house was next door to Wei Wei's.

    "Dad, we're back." Gu Qingfeng walked to his father and said.

    "Come back when you come back, why are you calling so loudly, the old man who bullies me can't hear you?" Grandpa Gu rolled his eyes at his son directly, and let him play while playing, blatantly discriminatory treatment.

    Grandpa Gu ignored his son and only talked with his grandson and granddaughter. Gu Qingsong shook his head helplessly, he could only carry his things into the house, and then went to help his wife clean up the house, but Gu's mother disliked him for being in the way and kicked him out.

    He had no choice but to sort out the things he brought back, then took the things he wanted to give away, and went out to visit the door. There are many elders in the village. Every time Father Gu comes back, he will bring some nutrition gifts for them.

    This time he came back to build a house, and he had to say hello to the village chief, so Gu Qingfeng went down the mountain to his uncle's house with gifts. The village chief is his uncle's eldest son, Gu Qingshan, who is considered his cousin, and now the uncle lives with the eldest son.

10|Chapter Ten
Word count: 5136Add    to bookmark

A+A-

    Falling in love with you Kanshu.com 630book, the fastest update of the latest chapter of The Cold Wave of Rebirth in the End Times!

    Village head Gu Qingshan's house is located on the west side of the foot of the mountain. It is a small two-story building. It has just been built a few years ago, and it is the first batch of people in the village to build a building. The villagers' education level is not high, and most of the migrant workers are construction workers or factory operators. In recent years, the savings of the villagers have gradually increased, and small two-story buildings have been built one after another.

    In the yard, Grandpa Gu Weiwei was feeding the chickens, and Grandma was sitting on the porch picking up vegetables, talking while working.

    "Ah, my wife, Qingsong is here, when did you come back? Come in and sit down, I'll get you a glass of water." The grandma's eyes were sharp, she saw Gu Qingsong as soon as he arrived at the door, and quickly put down the dishes in her hand , Greeted warmly.

    "Auntie, I just arrived here not long ago. Today, the children are on vacation and we came back to see you. Are you in good health? This is something for your elders." "You bring us something when you come back, we really can't eat

    it You keep it for the children to eat, don’t bring it to us.” The grandpa refused to accept the food, and insisted that Gu Qingsong take it back for the two children to eat, and said that he would not be allowed in if he brought something next time, Gu Qingsong It's hard to talk about it so that grandpa accepts the things.

    "Qingshan isn't at home?" Dad Gu looked around but didn't find his cousin, did he go out?

    "Qingshan went to the field, wait a moment, I'll call him and ask him to come back." The grandfather said he picked up the elderly phone and was about to make a call. This elderly phone was bought for him by his grandson. I seldom use it at ordinary times, so I occasionally call my grandson who works outside.

    "No need, Uncle, the field is important, I'll come back in the afternoon." "

    It's okay, it's okay, it's time to come back when the weather is so hot, you just sit in the room and wait, he will be back soon." Sure enough, the phone call went

    out Not long after, a figure wearing a straw hat and carrying a hoe came back from a distance. As soon as he entered the house, he threw away his hat and went to the kitchen to scoop up a spoonful of cold water and drank it. He was sweating profusely, as if he had just come out of the water.

    "Hurry up and change your clothes, don't catch a cold." The grandma took a towel and handed it to him.

    "The weather this year is fucking abnormal. It's only been so hot for a few months, and the ground is almost dry." Taking the towel, Gu Qingshan didn't bother to wipe his sweat, and sighed while talking, it seemed that the ground was dry. Things really don't seem to be going well.

    There were not many people farming in the village, and if the harvest was bad, no one would be willing to do so. Gu Qingshan felt heartbroken when he saw acres of good fields being abandoned. He wished he had eight hands to plant all those lands.

    "The weather is indeed a bit abnormal. It's as hot as a great heat, but it will only be a few days. Didn't the weather forecast say that it will rain in a few days? Maybe the temperature will drop again when it rains. Isn't the current weather It's like this, it's high and low for a while, it's not accurate." Papa Gu comforted.

    "I hope, if it continues to be so hot, we probably won't be able to harvest food this year. It's better for you to do business outside, so you don't have to beg for food from God.

    " Just a little bit." Papa Gu comforted, but a picture flashed in his mind, so fast that he had no time to catch it, and he always felt that this picture was very important.

    At this moment, Papa Gu didn't know that the high temperature would continue forever, and the fields would be completely useless.

    Gu Qingshan changed the wet clothes and washed his face, sat on the stool boldly, wiped his face and asked: "It's hard to come back, what do you want me for?"

    God. He talked about his family's idea of building a house.

    As soon as Gu Qingshan heard about building a house, Gu Qingshan became interested. Building a house in the countryside is a big deal. He asked: "Do you want to choose another place to rebuild or demolish the old house and build it on the original site?

    " During the discussion, in fact, he prefers to choose a new place at the foot of the mountain to build a house, and it is best to build a small two-story building. From now on, the old man will basically live in his hometown. They only come back occasionally and live at the foot of the mountain. There are many people and it is convenient to take care of them. However, it will be more troublesome to build a house under the mountain, with more people and less land, and the procedures are more cumbersome.

    Both his daughter and daughter-in-law disagreed with the construction at the foot of the mountain. The daughter said that it would be rebuilt on the original site. The place is large, and there are only three families on such a large gentle slope. Thinking about it again, the old man probably wouldn't agree to move to the foot of the mountain, if he wanted to, he would have moved down the mountain a long time ago. The location of their house was personally inspected by his deceased third uncle. It is said that it is a rare geomantic treasure land, which can be used as a town house to settle down and benefit future generations.

    "It's not a big problem to build this at the original site. The state has no control over this. Are you planning to build a building?" "That's not necessary. The

    big house in the local area is enough to live in. In the future, the old man will basically live in it, and the building is inconvenient." "

    That's true, oh , By the way, when do you plan to build it? If you want to build it, it’s better to build it earlier. When I went to the town for a meeting, I heard that the county is planning to build a big project in the following towns. I don’t know exactly what to build. At that time, the manpower will definitely be tight."

    "Large project? Didn't you say what it is?" "

    I don't know, it is still in the design stage." "

    When will it start?"

    "The second half of the year, yes, it should be near by then Recruiting workers, so you have to build the house earlier, so that you don't fail to find people."

    "Okay, I see."

    Dad Gu sat for a while, feeling that it was almost time, and then got up and went home. On the way home, the more Papa Gu thought about it, the more he felt something was wrong, but he couldn't tell what was wrong, as if something important had been forgotten. Forget it, forget it, let's go back and discuss it with the old man first.

    When I got home, my daughter-in-law Wang Hui was standing by the courtyard wall talking to Grandma Song next door. I can feel that Grandma Song is very happy. It is rare for her grandson to come back. He is busy with work as soon as he enters the house, so why not let her work.

    The grandson is almost thirty years old, but he is not in a hurry to find a wife. Grandma Song is very anxious, wondering if the matchmaker will introduce some girls to meet each other these days.

    "I can't, I have to cook, auntie, we can talk when we have time." Seeing that Gu's father came back, Gu's mother was not in the mood to chat and went back to the kitchen to cook.

    "Okay, when there is a candidate, you can help to see."

    "Okay, no problem."

    Gu Weiwei didn't know that Grandma Song was already planning to let Song Yi go on a blind date.

    Gu Ma went into the kitchen to cook, Wei Wei helped her, washed everything, while Gu Ma was cooking, she chatted with Wei Wei about what Grandma Song told her just now.

    "Song Yi is not young this year, why hasn't he found a girlfriend yet? It's not easy for Grandma Song to bring him up, and now she has to worry about it. He's the only one left in their family. If you don't get married and have a baby sooner, Taking advantage of Grandma Song’s healthy body, she can help her for a few years.” Hearing

    the topic about Song Yi, Wei Wei’s ears immediately perked up: “Mom, why are you worrying about other people’s affairs?” “

    What do you mean I’m worrying, Your grandma Song just told me outside."

    "Huh? Grandma Song really told you about this?" Song Yi is 29 today, and it is indeed too late to marry at such an old age in the countryside. For older men, if there is nothing wrong with their own conditions, their children should be able to play soy sauce.

    "Well, we met in the yard just now and chatted a few words, saying that I want to ask if there is any good girl I know, and introduce her to you." "No, you must not introduce me." Wei Wei listened for a

    while Urgent, with eagerness in his voice.

    "What's the matter? Are you afraid that the person I introduced is not good? Don't worry, I know a few girls who know everything and have good personalities.

    " Just an introduction."

    Gu Weiwei couldn't speak, she didn't know how to tell her mother. Does she want to say, Mom, please don't introduce him. Song Yi is my favorite candidate for husband. How can I introduce someone to my future son-in-law? Or, just introduce me to him.

    "You child is really, you don't care about adults' affairs. Besides, even if I don't introduce it, Grandma Song will find someone else to introduce it. She told me just now that she has already fallen in love with a few girls, and she is just waiting for Song Yi to come back this time. Blind date."

    "What? Blind date?" Gu Weiwei was dumbfounded, she had never heard of a blind date in her previous life.

    Oh, by the way, she didn't come back in her previous life, and Song Yi naturally didn't come back with her, so how could there be such a thing as a blind date. She wanted to cry immediately, but she felt as if she had lifted a rock and shot herself in the foot.

    Although I know Song Yi's feelings for her, and I know that he can't fall in love with others, but whenever I think of him going on a blind date, my heart suddenly becomes sour, like eating a lime, from the mouth to the heart, Sour and astringent.

    Until the meal, Gu Weiwei was not in a high mood, as if she was hit by the news of Song Yi's blind date.

    Because her grandson came back, Grandma Song deliberately killed a native chicken and made a chicken stewed with mushrooms. The fat and tender native chicken was stewed crispy by Grandma Song in a large pot. Adding mushrooms to absorb the excess fat of the native chicken also made the mushrooms more delicious. After the vegetables were stewed, Grandma Song asked Song Yi to bring over a bowl.

    Gu Weiwei was still in the mood of Song Yi going on a blind date, and when she saw him, she was not as warm as before, and even avoided him a little bit, looking at him with obscure eyes.

    Song Yi's eyes fell on her back, and he frowned unconsciously.

    What's going on here?

    When we came back together in the morning, we were fine, why did we return to the previous state after only such a short while?

    He couldn't figure it out, and wanted to hold her to ask her carefully, but he couldn't do anything about the current situation, so he could only quietly find a time to ask her in private. If she had been hiding from him before, he wouldn't have cared, but now that she had stepped out and taken a step towards him, he would never allow her to shrink back, no matter what the reason was.

    Gu Weiwei didn't expect her unexpected reaction to arouse Song Yi's fighting spirit, which might be a good thing for her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225K 3.8K 78
Jiang Nuan, a charming girl from a rich family, was horrified to find that she had transmigrated into a book called "Rebirth of the Army Wife's Count...
200K 11K 27
In his former life, Sun Bohai was an omega who couldn't reproduce. Since society believed that an omega's only function was to reproduce, it was genu...
232 6 1
末世重生之心悅君兮 Liu Yuexi lived an ordinary life with her little Baozi Xinxin.   One day, my cousin Liu Zixi came to my door...   What? My cousin is a magi...
16.5K 928 29
A/N: Had a bout of inspiration; may edit and then republish some time later after finishing writing another story, since I'm more focused on my other...