Cold Wave of Rebirth

By mahalakshmiponsing

末世重生之寒潮 In 2018, the cold wave hit, the earth's environment changed dramatically, and it entered an ice age... More

Chapter 6-10
Chapter 11-15
Chapter 16-20
Chapter 21-25
Chapter 26-30
Chapter 31-35
Chapter 36-40
Chapter 41-45
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51-55
Chapter 56-60
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-85
Chapter 86-90
Chapter 91-95
Chapter 96-100
Chapter 101-105
Chapter 106-110
Chapter 111-115
Chapter 116-120
Chapter 121-125
Chapter 126-130
Chapter 131-135
Chapter 136-140
Chapter 141-142

Chapter 1-5

4.3K 43 16
By mahalakshmiponsing

1|Chapter 1
Word count: 5796Add    to bookmark

A+A-

    Fall in love with you Kanshu.com 630book, the fastest update of the latest chapter of The Cold Wave of Rebirth in the End Times!

    Global warming in 2018, the greenhouse effect triggered a catastrophe on the earth. The glaciers at the two poles melted, and the great changes on the earth caused an irreparable disaster: hurricanes, hail, floods, melting icebergs, extreme cold, and the earth returned to the Ice Age after a snowstorm. Since then, there will be no four seasons, the earth will be covered by white glaciers, and there will only be about three months of each year when the temperature will rise above zero.

    The earth's environment has undergone tremendous changes, the low temperature is raging, plants cannot grow, and human beings are facing a crisis of survival. Under the urgent pressure of survival, human science and technology develop rapidly. In 2028, scientists developed a genetic drug to break the genetic shackles and greatly enhance physical fitness to adapt to the cruel environment.

    When injecting genetic medicine, there is a one in ten million probability that humans can induce supernatural powers and become supernatural beings.

    Gu Weiwei is one of them.

    Gu Weiwei, one of the only two spatial abilities in China, there is only one space ability in China on the bright side, a young and promising lieutenant general, and Gu Weiwei's space abilities have not been disclosed to the public. She is secretly protected and monitored, participating in scientific research and secret missions.

    In July 2048, Gu Weiwei was summoned to the office by the minister.

    "Gu Weiwei, the military found a rare alien meteorite in Shennongjia. Get ready and set off in three days to bring that meteorite back safely." On the way back to the dormitory, Gu Weiwei kept thinking about what the minister said just now

    .

    The transportation of meteorites can make the military attach so much importance to them, and they will go out to perform missions as soon as the weather gets warmer. It can be seen that this meteorite is very important to them. Meteorites are the key to making genetic medicines. Now that the genetic medicines have been developed to the third generation, maybe this meteorite can help them develop the fourth generation.

    Gu Weiwei walked slowly, and saw that the snow and ice piled up on the side of the road seemed to have melted a little more than yesterday, so it turns out that spring is really coming.

    What about her spring?

    Her fingers couldn't help touching the protruding skin on her wrist, where a small chip was implanted, which could detect her position and physical condition at any time.

    This small chip is both protection and surveillance.

    Sometimes she couldn't help thinking, if her parents, brother and sister-in-law were still alive, what would her world be like if he was still alive?

    If he was still there, she wouldn't be what she is now.

    Unfortunately, he is gone.

    In her arms, she fell asleep forever, just for a gene evolution agent.

    She will always remember the way he was covered in blood, and she would rather never have injected that medicine, as long as he is still alive.

    Unfortunately, there is no if.

    Gu Weiwei wiped away the tears from the corners of her eyes, and a sneering smile appeared on the corner of her mouth. Sure enough, it was spring, and she would become sentimental. You must know that she is a famous iceberg beauty in the base.

    Not long after returning to the dormitory, there was a loud knock on the door.

    "Gu Weiwei, Weiwei, are you there?"

    Hearing the familiar voice, Gu Weiwei smiled knowingly, she knew that this person came back to find her.

    "Come on." Gu Weiwei opened the door.

    The person who came was Qin Yue, Gu Weiwei's college classmate and her only true friend. She was brought to this base after activating the ability, and met Qin Yue, who was also a person with the ability. Qin Yue was lucky to activate the fire ability when injecting the evolution agent. The Qin family is quite powerful in the military and political circles. Because of Qin Yue's relationship, she has suffered a lot less.

    "Wei Wei, are you going to take part in this mission too?" Qin Yue asked directly without even taking a breath.

    "Yeah."

    "I knew that they would definitely not send Qiu Ze to go. To let you go on such a dangerous mission, this Qiu is getting more and more shameless." Qin Yue looked angry.

    "Don't be angry, it's easy to get wrinkles. I just took the opportunity to go out for a walk. I stayed at the base all the time. I almost don't know what it's like outside." She smiled wryly.

    "Weiwei... If you hadn't been discovered when you activated your supernatural ability, maybe now, you will live a peaceful and peaceful life in some corner, at least you don't have to live under the noses of others every day."

    "Don't be stupid, what if there is nothing in the world."

    "Anyway, be careful."

    "Understood, housekeeper."

    Shennongjia, the best-preserved primeval forest in China, is rich in species and complex in environment.

    Gu Weiwei was protected by a special team and headed towards the place where the meteorite was found. Due to the harsh environment and complex terrain, this mission is extremely dangerous, which is why the general is unwilling to come.

    It is estimated that the meteorite they are looking for is huge, and Shennongjia has a complicated terrain and cannot be transported, otherwise they would not take the risk of letting her take this trip. After all, she is now considered a national super-protection talent, and she cannot easily make mistakes. If the things in her space are lost, their value cannot be measured by money.

    Before she went on a mission this time, her superior specifically told her to empty out most of the combat supplies in the space, leaving only a small amount of supplies and things that could not leave the space. She left a lot of weapons for her, and she probably realized the danger of this mission.

    A team of twenty people walked through the primeval forest. The weather has warmed up, and the snow and ice in the forest are beginning to melt.

    It took them fifteen days to finally find their destination and discover the crater and the meteorite in it.

    This crimson meteorite is huge, about the size of an SUV, lying quietly on the slope of the sinkhole. This tiankeng is probably the largest one Gu Weiwei has ever seen. In the center of the tiankeng is a bottomless cave. No one knows how deep the cave is and where it leads. Everything is unknown.

    "Go down, finish the mission early so we can go back sooner, this damn place is really not safe." The team leader said to Gu Weiwei.

    "Okay." She nodded, and she also wanted to leave here as soon as possible, because after entering the primeval forest, she always had a premonition that something was about to happen, and she didn't know whether it was good or bad for her.

    Gu Weiwei had to touch the object to put it into the space, so she followed the three soldiers into the slope of the tiankeng and slid down slowly. When she reached the meteorite, she couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief. The slope was relatively steep, and she would fall if she was not careful. She didn't want to fall into that bottomless black hole.

    Gu Weiwei put her hand on the meteorite, mobilized the mental power in her mind, and slowly wrapped the entire meteorite, preparing to put it into the space. While collecting, she thought that she could go back after collecting, and maybe she could collect some wild species on the way, and she felt very happy thinking of this place.

    A whole piece of meteorite suddenly disappeared in an instant, Gu Weiwei's mental strength saw the meteorite floating quietly in the space, clapped his hands happily, and said with a smile: "You're done." Hearing her words, the hearts of the others also relaxed

    , Even if this mission is more than half done.

    "Come out, let's go."

    "Okay."

    Just as Gu Weiwei turned around and walked up, the tiankeng suddenly shook violently, and everyone was stunned and unable to stand. Gu Weiwei was directly knocked to the ground, quickly rolled down the slope to the bottom, and fell into the dark and deep hole.

    Everything happened so suddenly, it took only two or three seconds from Gu Weiwei's fall to falling into the black hole. The three soldiers who were in charge of protecting Gu Weiwei were preoccupied with themselves, and there was no time to rescue her. Only one of them tugged He grabbed the corner of her clothes, but still couldn't.

    About ten minutes later, the vibration slowly stopped.

    "Captain, what should we do now?"

    The whole team was stunned. The person they wanted to protect and the target of this mission fell into the sinkhole black hole, and now the black hole has gone through the earthquake just now. disappeared.

    If it wasn't for a soldier who was still holding Gu Weiwei's torn clothes, they would have thought they were dreaming.

    After the earthquake, the team leader inspected the entire tiankeng. The black hole is now completely invisible, and there is only a small crack left in the center of the tiankeng.

    Gu Weiwei disappeared along with the black hole, making them wonder where to find it.

    "Let's withdraw, go back and report the truth."

    Without Gu Weiwei, it means that there will be no supplies, and they must leave here quickly, otherwise they may never get out.

    Gu Weiwei fell into the black hole during the earthquake, and the moment of weightlessness scared her to pieces, and then she fell into the darkness. Before she finally lost consciousness, she seemed to see a ray of light.

    -----------I'm the dividing line---------

    Gu Weiwei was woken up by a burst of music, in a daze, there seemed to be a male voice singing next to her ear.

    "Gu Weiwei, turn off your alarm clock. It's Saturday and you're not letting people sleep in. It's going off every five minutes. It's so annoying." Accompanied by the sound, an unknown object flew towards Gu Weiwei.

    Instinctively, she opened her eyes suddenly and raised her hand to catch the unknown object.

    This is...

    Gu Weiwei fixed her eyes on the fluffy teddy bear in her hand.

    That's right, it's a teddy bear. After that blizzard, everyone was busy trying to survive. How could anyone produce teddy bears?

    Five minutes later, the alarm clock rang again on time.

    Then she took out a familiar yet unfamiliar object from under the pillow, the mobile phone, and then calmly turned off the alarm clock when her roommate was about to explode.

    Gu Weiwei stares at the page on the phone interface, April 10, 2018.

    She was reborn?

    She is reborn!

    Back to before the blizzard came.

    Parents are alive, brother and sister-in-law are still alive, and he is still alive!

    Hahaha, she suddenly laughed like crazy, laughing wildly, tears fell down.

    "Oh my God, I'm going crazy." Wang Qian, who was on the opposite bed, lifted the quilt and sat up: "Gu Weiwei, what's the matter with you?

    " Go to sleep." She said as she wiped away the tears on her face, and she shrank herself into the bed, using the quilt to block the sight of other people in the dormitory. She looks so abnormal now, people will definitely think she is a madman.

    She could only hide in the quilt, tears falling silently.

    look fresh

2|Chapter Two
Word count: 6113Add    to bookmark

A+A-

    Fall in love with you Kanshu.com 630book, the fastest update of the latest chapter of The Cold Wave of Rebirth in the End Times!

    She was reborn, and her heart was so excited, but she was no longer the innocent and good student. After the disaster, she lived alone for decades, and she had learned to control her emotions after experiencing all kinds of cold and warm.

    It didn't take long for her emotions to stabilize, and she had a lot to do after being reborn.

    The blizzard of the global catastrophe happened on New Year's Day, 2018, and there are still more than seven months to go. There is not much time, and she must prepare early, if... Huh

    ?

    Gu Weiwei was pleasantly surprised to find that the space was reborn, and she couldn't wait to check the items in the space. These are the guarantees for her and her family's survival in the future.

    After counting all the items, Gu Weiwei let out a long sigh of relief, there are much more things in the space than she imagined. Although most of the reserve materials stored by the military at her place at that time were taken out, some were still left behind. Although there is only a small part of it, for their family, there are only a few people, and these supplies are enough for them to survive for 20 or 30 years.

    She is most delighted by the four laboratories in the space.

    Space power is actually the use of mental power to forcibly open up a territory in a parallel dimension. It exists in different dimensions, time is still, there is no air flow, and under the interference of mental power, it has crossed with the time and space of acquaintance, and can be stored. Items, but in no way provide living organisms with the oxygen they need to survive.

    However, after many experiments by scientists, a laboratory with a size of 20 acres was finally built. This laboratory is like a mini world with its own ecological cycle system.

    After this laboratory is placed in the space, Gu Weiwei can successfully enter the space and plant in the space laboratory, but only she can enter. Later, after research, it was found that plants grown in space laboratories have a certain probability of genetic mutations, just like the situation of sending seeds into space.

    So scientists built larger laboratories and put them in the space, and then put two more one after another. Now there are four laboratories in the space, with a total area of nearly a thousand acres.

    In order to facilitate the maintenance, the scientists researched a lot of automatic machines and placed them inside, otherwise Gu Weiwei would be exhausted and unable to finish the work alone.

    With these laboratories, she can plant without worrying about starvation due to insufficient food. She used to dislike the use of these laboratories, but now she can't wait to ask those people to put more.

    That huge meteorite is also in the space. The meteorite extract is the key ingredient of the evolutionary agent. Such a large meteorite will definitely be of great use in the future. I don't know if it was her illusion, when her mental power just swept across the meteorite, the meteorite seemed to vibrate slightly, making her not sure if it was real or not?

    Intuition told her, did she move?

    She scanned it carefully again with mental strength, but there was no movement.

    What the hell is going on? Is it really her illusion?

    Is this meteorite alive?

    Gu slightly shook his head, throwing unrealistic thoughts out of his mind, maybe it was really just an illusion.

    After taking stock of her property, Gu Weiwei also has a preliminary plan for the future. After experiencing the future generations, she knows that the power of the country is much stronger than it appears on the surface, and she must be more careful. This time, people may not be able to discover her space power.

    *************

    "Wei Wei, Wei Wei, it's time to eat, is it better?"

    A familiar voice sounded, and Gu Wei Wei sat up in an instant, and Qin Yue's youthful face came into view, It is far from the Queen's demeanor of the girl from the Thunderbolt later.

    When Gu Weiwei saw Qin Yue again, her eyes were shining like bright stars in the dark night.

    Qin Yue was taken aback by her eyes, and touched her cheek unconsciously: "Why are you looking at me like that? Is there something on my face? Or did someone find that my young master is suave and want to promise him with his life?"

    "Well, I always feel that you have become more beautiful." Gu Weiwei's tense nerves were completely relieved when the best friend was reunited, a smile appeared on the corner of his mouth, and he said jokingly.

    "Huh, can you talk? What does it mean to be beautiful? I'm handsome and heroic, you know? Don't be poor. Come down to eat. I brought you your favorite sweet and sour pork ribs. It doesn't taste good when it's cold. Yes, you are good enough, if you don’t listen to me telling you to eat less spicy food yesterday, you will feel bad today.” “

    Okay, wait for me.”

    Qin Yue was born in a military compound, her grandfather, father and elder brother have been in the army for generations, and her personality is not good. It is more boy-friendly, and has always regarded itself as a young master. Later, when I grew up, I became more conscious of a woman, occasionally exuding some gentleness, but it is a pity that it is always destroyed within three minutes every time.

    There are four people living in the whole dormitory. Gu Weiwei and Qin Yue have the best relationship. They often go in and out together. They have an average relationship with the other two, a little better than ordinary friends, but they have not seen each other for so many years, it is inevitable that they are unfamiliar.

    After washing up, Gu Weiwei sat at the table and began to eat the lunch Qin Yue brought her.

    Sweet and sour pork ribs is an easy-to-eat dish in modern times, but it becomes scarce after the disaster, and people can't survive, let alone pigs.

    "Where are the other two people?" She ate sweet and sour pork ribs with a satisfied face, and asked casually when she saw that the other two were not there.

    "It seems that I have asked my boyfriend to go shopping together, and I don't think I will come back tonight." Qin Yue said winkingly.

    Of the four people in the dormitory, she and Qin Yue didn't have boyfriends. Wang Qian and Tang Jiajia had boyfriends since freshman year. Wang Qian was already the third one, and they changed each other basically every year. Today is Saturday, and tonight, neither of them will come back. Both men and women in love are at the age of passion.

    "Hey, when can I have a boyfriend." Qin Yue put down her phone and let out a long sigh.

    "Little girl's heart has sprouted? Where's your brother Xiao?"

    When Xiao Jin was mentioned, Qin Yue blushed slightly, raised her hand and threw a bear doll at Gu Weiwei: "Go to hell, Xiao Jin is my brother." "Oh

    ? I'm talking about 'Brother Xiao'."

    Qin Yue and Xiao Jin grew up together, and Xiao Nizi went to Xiao Jin's heart to make a secret promise after she first fell in love. Unfortunately, Xiao Jin may have been in the barracks for a long time, so he was very dull about this. Fortunately, after being stimulated by someone, he suddenly became enlightened, and upholding the military style, he took down someone forcefully with thunderbolt methods.

    But now, it's still in the stage of Qin Yue's unrequited love.

    "Besides, I'm turning my face."

    "Okay, okay, let's not talk about it."

    Gu Weiwei quickly finished eating, cleaned up the table, saw Qin Yue sitting on a chair playing with her mobile phone, and said, "What are you doing in the afternoon? Going out?"

    Qin Yue nodded Without raising it, he said: "No, the air outside is not good. The weather forecast said that there will be smog these few days. Let's stay in the dormitory."

    Smog?

    Gu Weiwei suddenly remembered something. In his previous life, there was indeed a very serious smog at this time. It lasted for a week. The whole city was shrouded in thick smog, and the visibility was less than two meters.

    Since the smog, natural disasters have increased, and we often hear that heavy rains, floods, earthquakes, etc. have occurred in various places. It seems that the earth's environment has entered chaos since the smog.

    "Put on a mask. Let's go to the supermarket to buy something. The weather forecast says that the smog will last for several days. Let's stock up on some dry food, so we don't have to go out to eat." There is a rice cooker in their dormitory, and occasionally they

    will Turn on a small stove in the bedroom.

    Qin Yue thought about it and thought it was reasonable, so she agreed.

    Taking advantage of Qin Yue's time to change clothes, Gu Weiwei took out her mobile phone to look through it, and when she found a familiar number, her fingers froze.

    Song Yi, the name that made her unforgettable.

    At this time, he should also be in the capital. Not long after she came to the capital to go to school, he followed her to the capital and worked as a bodyguard in a nightclub. Song Yi joined the army at the age of sixteen, and retired at the age of twenty-five because of violating discipline and wounding others while on mission.

    Although the two of them are neighbors, but they are eight years apart, they can't play together at all. When she was a child, she had the impression of Song Yi as the big brother next door. Later, she went to the city with her parents, and Song Yi joined the army, and the two had no intersection.

    We met again when Gu Weiwei was seventeen years old. Song Yi had just retired and returned home. Gu Weiwei went back to his hometown with his parents to visit his grandfather.

    At that time, Song Yi was tall and burly, with bulging muscles, a hideous scar on his forehead, and a dangerous and dark aura exuding from his whole body. Gu Weiwei's mind is sensitive, she faintly feels afraid, and faintly feels in her heart that she is not a good person, just like the underworld elder brother in those romances that she peeked at.

    Later, when I went to college, I accidentally learned that Song Yi was working as a bodyguard in a nightclub, and I felt that my guess was right, and I respected him even more. She studied in the imperial capital for three years but never contacted her once. Obviously, every time she went home her father told her that if she encountered any problems in the imperial capital, she could ask him for help. But she always goes in one ear and out the other, forgets what she hears, and never takes it to heart.

    Touching the name on the screen with his fingers, he thought about it, opened WeChat, and added him as a friend. Song Yi once sent her a verification message, but she ignored it. He probably knew her attitude and didn't send it again.

    Let's do this first, she still doesn't know how to get along with Song Yi, if now she suddenly becomes eager to get close, with Song Yi's suspicion and sensitivity, it is inevitable that she will not find anything.

    "Why are you in a daze, change your shoes, let's go." Qin Yue saw Gu Weiwei holding her phone in a daze when she changed her clothes, and slapped her on the shoulder, urging her to hurry up.

    "Let's go."

    Gu Weiwei put away her phone and changed her shoes, and the two went out together.

    The two took a taxi to the big supermarket closest to the school. During holidays, there were more people. They followed the flow of people and pushed the shopping cart into the supermarket to purchase.

    Next to the trash can at the corner of the supermarket gate, a tall man dressed in black was puffing, staring ahead with deep eyes, wondering what he was thinking.

    After a while, another man in navy blue clothes ran over.

    "Brother Song, the car is parked, let's go in."

    "Yeah." The man extinguished the cigarette butt and threw it into the trash can, took a long legged step, and walked in first.

    "Brother Song, wait for me."

    In the supermarket, Gu Weiwei and Qin Yue were shopping for products.

    "Let's get rid of these. Junk food takes up space." Gu Weiwei pointed to the large package of potato chips in the shopping cart.

    "What kind of junk food, according to what you say, then these are all junk food." Qin Yue compared instant noodles, ham sausage and various vacuum-packed chicken legs and chicken feet.

    Gu Weiwei is speechless, although these are junk food, but if you are hungry, can potato chips be a meal? Can you eat enough?

    Gu Weiwei couldn't explain to Qin Yue, so he had to settle for the next best thing and said: "Then don't buy bags, let's buy cans, bags are too bulky, and this kind of food has too many calories, it's not good to eat too much. Didn't you just say you want to lose weight?"

    Qin Yue had no choice but to put the bag of potato chips back on the shelf reluctantly, and took two more cans.

    "Let's go, let's go buy some fruit."

    Seeing this, Gu Weiwei immediately pulled her away, fearing that she would regret it.

    Song Yi turned out from the liquor cabinet, and saw the young woman picking apples in the crowd at a glance. She seemed to be talking to the people around her, with a bright smile like a flower, like the spring breeze in March, slowly blowing into the room. In his heart, just like when he saw her for the first time.

   3|Chapter Three
Word count: 6230Add    to bookmark

A+A-

    Falling in love with you Kanshu.com 630book, the fastest update of the latest chapter of The Cold Wave of Rebirth in the End Times!

    "Brother Song, what's the matter with you?" Seeing Song Yi standing still, Li Qing just stared straight ahead in a daze, followed his gaze, and saw nothing special.

    "Go get a few bottles of wine." Song Yi's eyes remained unchanged, but his voice became a little colder for no reason, and his whole body was enveloped in alienation. Those who knew him well knew that this was a sign of his displeasure.

    "Oh, okay, I'll go right away." Li Qing shivered and fled quickly.

    It is said that Brother Song is moody, and it is true.

    After Li Qing left, Song Yi still stared at the front, but changed his posture, leaning lightly on the shelf with his arms crossed.

    Gu Weiwei and Qin Yue picked out fruits together, and she planned to buy more, and she would not be able to eat fruits often in the future. Although Gu Weiwei's body hasn't evolved yet, her five senses are much more acute. After a while, she felt a gaze fixed on her.

    She raised her head in doubt, looking for the owner of her eyes, until she met those deep eyes, her eye sockets suddenly widened, her heart beat involuntarily, and her body trembled slightly.

    It's him.

    In order to prevent losing her composure, she narrowed her eyes and looked away, turned her head, trying to calm down the surging emotions. Fortunately, Qin Yue has been concentrating on picking fruits and didn't notice her abnormality.

    In a panic, she habitually touched the bump on her wrist. This was her habit. Every time she felt restless, she would touch the bump to force herself to calm down.

    But when her fingers felt smooth, she suddenly woke up, and she was reborn. At this time, she has not been implanted with a chip, nothing has happened, and everything is still too late.

    This realization made her eyes turn red for a moment.

    Song Yi saw her turn her head and look away quickly, her eyes immediately darkened, her eyelids drooped, and a hint of sarcasm slowly appeared in her eyes, laughing at her whimsy. Actually because of a verification of adding friends, I imagined that the beauty's attitude would change.

    Ho... It turns out that everything is just his wishful thinking, and the beautiful woman avoids him like a snake and a scorpion as always.

    When Gu Weiwei recovered her emotions and raised her head, Song Yi had already disappeared.

    The disappearance of Song Yi gave her a great sense of panic, and she searched everywhere but found no trace. She took out her mobile phone and prepared to make a call. If she missed this time, she didn't know when there would be an intersection next time.

    Turning on the phone, she found that the friend verification had passed, and she and Song Yi were already WeChat friends, so she clicked on WeChat.

    Song Yi, where are you?

    When Song Yi received the WeChat message, his heart skipped a beat uncontrollably, but his face still had an indifferent expression. Unfortunately, his slightly trembling fingers betrayed him when he replied to the WeChat message.

    In the deli section.

    Seeing the message, Gu Weiwei turned around and said to Qin Yue: "I saw an acquaintance, I'll go find him, just wait for me." "Okay, come back quickly." "Okay, got it

    .

    "

    Gu Weiwei quickly He ran to the cooked food area, and he saw Song Yi at the counter selling roasted chicken and duck. As soon as she appeared, Song Yi noticed her, and kept his eyes on her, watching her approach step by step.

    He was so obvious, why hadn't she been enlightened in her previous life?

    When she walked in front of him, Gu Weiwei suddenly realized her abruptness, so she just ran over, what should she say? She rolled her eyes slightly and thought of a good topic.

    Gu Weiwei walked towards him step by step with the sound of his heartbeat, he was still the same as he remembered, always dressed in black, with neat short cropped hair, sharp eyes with an indescribable sense of aggression, and an obvious scar on his forehead Extends all the way to the tip of the brow. In fact, Song Yi's face is very handsome, but the scar and bronze skin abruptly lowered his appearance by half. If he didn't have the scar and his skin was a little fairer, he would definitely be the popular abstinence male god.

    After looking at Song Yi, he realized that there was a person standing beside him, not tall and a little thin, looking at her with curious eyes.

    In her memory, she didn't seem to have seen this man. After the disaster happened, Song Yi did have a few people around him, but she was sure that there was no such man. Could it be that she remembered it wrong? Thinking of this, she couldn't help frowning.

    Sensing that Gu Weiwei's gaze fell on Li Qing, the temperature around Song Yi instantly dropped a few points, squinting at Li Qing, Li Qing immediately understood, and said happily: "You guys talk, I'm going to buy something, Buy something."

    Before leaving, she glanced at Gu Weiwei with a clear face, letting her know that he must have misunderstood.

    Oh my god, Song Ge's eyes just now seemed to want to kill him. It seems that this woman can't be messed with. However, I never heard that Song Ge has a woman in the emperor. This girl looks like a college student. Hehe, I didn't expect Song Ge Well, it's no wonder that I'm not interested in those girls in nightclubs at ordinary times, they are not close to women, and they live a cleaner life than monks.

    "Hey, Lao Wan, let me tell you, do me a favor and find a woman, that's it..."

    Li Qing was thinking in his heart, thinking that he had mastered the way to please Song Yi, thinking of giving him a favor when he went back. surprise.

    Seeing Li Qingdun leave, Gu Weiwei secretly thought that something was wrong, she knew how possessive the person in front of her was, she must have looked at that person twice just now, and this person got angry.

    "Well, is that your friend? He seems to be..." She considered whether to explain.

    "No, an ordinary colleague."

    "Oh...then..." What she wanted to say was suddenly blocked in her throat, and she didn't say it or say it, and the atmosphere was a little awkward.

    This man is really the same as before, taciturn.

    "Song Yi, are you going home for Labor Day?"

    Song Yi?

    The gentle and clear voice called his name. It seemed that this was the first time she called his name. The tone was pleasant, with a sweet taste, and it seemed to be lingering in her ears.

    He never thought that someone could call his name so nicely that he couldn't help but lose his mind for a moment.

    "Song Yi?"

    "Well, go back."

    The answer came out without thinking. If Li Qing would definitely say that May Day is the busiest time for nightclubs, is it possible to have a holiday?

    But Song Yi won't say these things, he has his own way, since he said it back, he will definitely go back.

    "Really, that's great, I'm going back too, can I come with you? Uh... because I have...a lot of things to bring." She racked her brains to find an excuse for her abnormality.

    "Okay." It was still a short and sharp sentence.

    "How do you go back?"

    "Drive."

    "Really? That's great, how can I find you then?"

    "I'll pick you up at school."

    Gu Weiwei nodded, as if he was satisfied with the results of the first meeting.

    "Okay."

    Looking at the shopping cart beside him, he found that it was mostly wine and some cooked food.

    "I heard that the smog will be severe in the next few days. It may be inconvenient to go out, so buy more food and water." Gu Weiwei suggested.

    Is this caring about him?

    Song Yi was flattered, a light flashed in his eyes, he almost thought that his ears were hallucinating, but when he realized that Gu Weiwei was still looking at him and waiting for an answer, he said, "Okay, I will buy it." "Weiwei."

    Hearing With Qin Yue's cry, she turned her head and found that Qin Yue had come over at some point, looking at them nervously, with a trace of anxiety in her eyes.

    Gu Weiwei once told her that she has a neighbor from her hometown in the imperial capital, and she feels like a gangster, could it be the one in front of her? He is tall and big, with a cold and fierce look.

    "Well, my classmate is calling me, so I'll go first and call."

    "Okay, do you want me to take you back to school?"

    Song Yi realized that Gu Weiwei's attitude towards him had really changed, and he was happy in his heart, and his expression and language became much softer. This was what he had been looking forward to, no matter what the reason for the change was, he didn't care. In his past life, he knew a truth well, that is, never go against his own good operation.

    "No need, I'll come with my classmates, just take a taxi later." "

    Okay." Song Yi didn't force it, but just watched her and Qin Yue leave together.

    Meeting Song Yi in the supermarket was a real surprise for Gu Weiwei. After parting with Song Yi, the two bought a lot of things in the supermarket intermittently. They filled four big shopping bags before taking a taxi back to school contentedly. .

    "Oh my god, I can't do it anymore, my hand is about to break." As soon as she entered the door of the dormitory, Qin Yue threw the shopping bag on the ground, picked up the cup and went to the water dispenser to get a glass of water, and drank it, looking thirsty up.

    Gu Weiwei also panted slightly, and put the shopping bags on the table. They bought a lot this time, but when they thought about the smoggy weather ahead, it was worth it.

    After tidying up the things she wanted to buy, Gu Weiwei was still worried, so she called the water delivery company and asked them to deliver two more barrels of purified water today.

    "The things I bought today are enough to last for at least a week, and now you are asking someone to deliver water, are you planning to stay in the dormitory?" Qin Yue asked while drinking water.

    "It's better to go out as little as possible in smog weather, buy more things, and be prepared. It's not that this smog will last for many days, and who knows when it will pass." "It's true." Qin Yue no longer entangled in these things, but

    happily Huanxixi took stock of the things she bought, picked out a lot of snacks, and planned to have a taste of them later.

    "Eat less chocolate, if you don't lose weight in April, you will be sad in June." "

    Hmph, you are envious of me eating too much and not gaining weight, unlike you, drinking water will make you fat."

    Gu Weiwei is indeed a fat-prone physique, and she is usually very restrained in eating, but the end of the world is coming, and even food will be a problem, so who cares about her body. What made her regret the most in her previous life was that she missed so many delicacies. In her new life, she decided to let herself go and eat as much as she could.

    The two of them settled for dinner in the school cafeteria. Gu Weiwei also bought a lot of small cakes from the bakery shop in the cafeteria. This kind of cake has a lot of cream on it. I used to be afraid of getting fat, so I didn't dare to eat it. Now... in the same dormitory at

    night The two also came back.

    "Jiajia, didn't you say you won't come back today?" Qin Yue asked.

    "I planned not to come back, but the smog was too heavy, and I was afraid, so I came back. You sent us a WeChat message to ask us to buy something, and we bought some from the small supermarket outside the school. The weather forecast said that the smog is very heavy. Seriously, I remind citizens to keep their doors and windows closed when they don’t go out.” “

    We also went to the supermarket this afternoon to collect a lot of rations, and Gu Weiwei was the most exaggerated, and even asked someone to send two buckets of pure water.” “Oh, I forgot to buy water

    . Fortunately, Gu Weiwei is thoughtful."

    "I didn't buy water, but I still have a carton of milk in the cabinet, and I can use it when I'm thirsty." In the last life, they didn't stockpile rations in their dormitory, which was ample

    preparation , should be safe. Under the influence of their dormitory, other students in the class also hoarded some dry food more or less.

   4|Chapter 4
Word count: 4931Add    to bookmark

A+A-

    Fall in love with you Kanshu.com 630book, the fastest update of the latest chapter of The Cold Wave of Rebirth in the End Times!

    Meeting Song Yi by accident was a pleasant surprise for her, and instantly calmed down her uneasy heart due to rebirth. What's so scary? He is still there.

    It took a lot of money to go out and check her net worth. Now her monthly living expenses are only 2,000 yuan. With some scholarships and New Year's money, she only has 30,000 yuan. It is obviously not enough to use these to hoard supplies.

    Even though she knew that the end of the world was coming, she couldn't do anything too abnormal. After experiencing later generations, she knew that the state's control over the people was far deeper than imagined.

    Student status is an important layer of protection for her, and she can use her spare time to collect supplies. Fortunately, there are a lot of things in her space, and supplies are not urgent for her. She just needs to collect some things that are not in the space, such as meat.

    In the Ice Age, ordinary plants could not grow, and animals disappeared. Most of the animals that survived under low temperature conditions mutated or evolved, and were huge and extremely fierce.

    It is not easy for human beings to have a full stomach, and it is really difficult to force their appetite, and it is even more difficult to eat meat.

    In addition to raising money to collect materials, there is another thing to consider, and that is the injection of genetic evolution agents.

    Before her rebirth, the generation of genetic evolution agents had become very popular, and the country distributed them for free, and almost everyone had injected them. The second-generation evolution agent is relatively rare, and the injection rate is only about 20%. The third-generation evolutionary agent is very rare, and only a very small number of people can inject it.

    There is an evolutionary agent in the reserve materials in the space, and the evolutionary agent can be kept in the space to the maximum extent, so it was not completely taken away at the beginning. The first generation is more, the second generation is less, only thirty, and the third generation is a rare item, so it will not be placed with her.

    Although she has an evolution agent in her hand, she cannot use it easily. People who inject the evolutionary agent for the first time have a certain probability of being able to trigger the ability. Due to the difference in personal physique, there will be different reactions when the ability is triggered.

    When she triggered the space ability, when her mental power forcibly opened up spaces in different dimensions, many space cracks formed, tearing and devouring everything within three meters around her.

    When Qin Yue triggered the fire ability, he heard that half of the building was burned down.

    In short, there will be different reactions when triggering different abilities, but the movements of these reactions are not small, so that she does not dare to inject the evolutionary agent now. Another reason is that she is already a space ability user, and injecting the evolutionary agent again, I don't know what the result will be.

    The matter of the evolutionary agent can only be left aside first, or get through the smog in front of him first.

    ***********

    A high-end club in the capital is full of guests and friends at night, and all kinds of girls gather together to laugh and laugh. Even if it is hazy outside, it can't stop the guests who come here to enjoy it at night.

    "Qingqing, when you see Brother Song later, you have to be good. As long as you take care of Brother Song, there will be great benefits, you know? As long as you become Brother Song's woman, no one will be around after this meeting place." If you dare to bully you, you have to seize the opportunity." Li Qing took a pure-looking girl to hide in the corner and talked, while speaking, he raised his hand to caress the girl's fair and tender face, and squinted at the girl's slightly open chest.

    "Brother Li, I understand. I will definitely serve Brother Song well and will not disappoint you." Yang Qingqing's bright eyes flashed a glint of joy when she heard Li Qing's words.

    She is a college student in a university in the capital city. She comes from a remote mountainous area. She was admitted to university with excellent grades and left the mountain. But when she arrived in the capital, she didn't know the prosperity and excitement of the outside world. She wanted to live a happy life, not just to eat porridge and steamed buns in the cafeteria every day to save a little money. However, there are many brothers and sisters from a poor family. It is the result of the family's hard work to be able to support her to go to college. If you want to live the life you want, you can only rely on yourself.

    So she was introduced as the "princess" of this club, drinking and having fun with the guests here, and sometimes being taken out. With the name of a college student and pure and beautiful appearance, although her figure is a little shriveled, some customers like her type, so she also has a lot of income every month.

    Tonight, a little boss here suddenly blocked her in a corner, saying that he would introduce her to a good business. When he heard that he was going to serve Brother Song, gorgeous fireworks burst out in Yang Qingqing's mind, and even Li From time to time, Qing can't even take advantage of it by doing things with his hands and feet.

    Song Yi's name is unknown in this guild hall. It is said that he is the boss's bodyguard and the head of the security staff of the entire guild hall. He is different from the men in the guild hall, he is resolute and indifferent, and treats everyone with a cold look, even the boss is no exception.

    However, the boss trusts him very much, and it is said that he is paid very generously. There are even rumors that Brother Song holds shares in this club, but he is actually a small boss.

    No one knew that Yang Qingqing and Song Yi had a relationship. At that time, Yang Qingqing had just come to the club not long ago, and she was quite young. Once she accidentally offended a guest and was almost beaten to death, but it was Song Yi who saved her.

    Since then, Song Yi has taken root in Yang Qingqing's heart.

    It would be great if she could be with such a man, she wouldn't have to laugh and drink or even sleep with her.

    She wanted to get close to him countless times, but her steps were always frozen under his cold gaze. If her little sisters in the club knew about her small thoughts, they would definitely ridicule her. Toads and toads want to eat swan meat, and they don’t even look at their own virtues, yet they dare to miss Song Yi. After all, she is just a young lady. .

    Yang Qingqing's heart was in extreme pain. What she didn't want was forced by life.

    Now that Li Qing came to look for her, how could she not agree?

    That night, when Yang Qingqing appeared in Song Yi's box, and he felt unreasonably hot somewhere in his body, he understood everything in an instant.

    Seeing Yang Qingqing's attire, Song Yi immediately understood who the culprit was.

    Yang Qingqing was wearing a white shirt with a denim short skirt, showing two slender fair legs, long hair shawl, and only a layer of light makeup on her face. She looked like a student who had just graduated from school.

    When Song Yi met Gu Weiwei today, Gu Weiwei was dressed like this, except that Gu Weiwei was wearing jeans, and Yang Qingqing changed into a short skirt.

    At this time, Yang Qingqing dressed like this is very pure, just like when she first came to the capital.

    It's just that now, after more than two years of feasting and feasting, although Yang Qingqing's appearance has not changed significantly, her eyes and demeanor have changed drastically, and she will never return to the past.

    Yang Qingqing didn't understand why Li Qing asked her to wear it like this, but she didn't object. When she saw Song Yi's eyes fell on her, and she was in a trance for a moment, her heart was beating very fast, and her cheeks were gradually stained. Get flushed.

    Just being looked at by him like this made her heart feel numb.

    In just a few seconds, the temperature around Song Yi dropped rapidly, and his eyes were frighteningly cold. And Yang Qingqing, who was covered by his eyes, seemed to have fallen into a hole in the ice.

    The constant heat from the lower body made Song Yi's eyes even colder.

    Yang Qingqing bit her lower lip and stood in front of Song Yi, hesitating whether to step forward, her face full of struggle, looking pitiful. Not long after, she finally made up her mind and walked towards Song Yi with firm eyes, unbuttoning her shirt as she walked.

    The front buttons of the shirt were opened wide, revealing a large area of spring scenery on the chest, and the white and jade-like skin exuded a strong temptation. When she was about to stick to Song Yi's body, she suddenly felt a pain in her neck and felt her eyes go dark, then she lost consciousness and fell softly on the ground.

    After Song Yi knocked the man unconscious with his bare hands, he only gave him a cold look, and then left the box.

    Li Qing's eyes widened when he saw Song Yi coming out of it with all his clothes intact, didn't he? So fast, according to Brother Song's physique, it should be quite durable.

    After Song Yi left, Li Qing didn't know, so he went into the box to check. When he saw Yang Qingqing lying on the ground with half-removed clothes, he couldn't take his eyes off that white skin anymore.

    While picking up Yang Qingqing, Li Qing muttered: "I really don't care about the fragrance and cherish the jade. I don't want anyone who comes to my door. Otherwise, Brother Song, I will help him enjoy it. Hehe, I can't see it. This little girl is really him. Damn Bai, tsk tsk..."

    *****

    When Yang Qingqing woke up, she found herself lying naked on the sofa in the private room, her legs were sore and swollen, and the fair skin on her chest was covered with bruises.

    Now she is Song Yi's woman!

    Brother Song must have knocked her out because he was angry that he was being tricked, but in the end he still wanted him. This box is for Song Yi to rest all year round, and no outsiders will easily enter, so Yang Qingqing directly affirmed that the person she had sex with was Song Yi.

    Thinking that she was already Song Yi's woman, Yang Qingqing's heart was overwhelmed by surging joy.

    She picked up her own clothes and put them on, humming a tune happily, and left the room after she was all dressed.

    After Song Yi left the private room, he drove home directly. His strong self-control allowed him to suppress the irritability in his heart, and sweat dripped from his forehead.

    After returning home, Song Yi rushed directly into the bathroom and stood under the shower. The cold water kept washing his body, and the hotness in his heart was finally relieved. But his lower body is firm, Ting still reminds him that taking a cold shower is not enough.

    In a daze of water vapor, he closed his eyes, and the image of Gu Weiwei today appeared in his mind. Wei Wei smiled and looked at him, and then walked in slowly. As the beautiful woman's clothes faded away one by one in his mind, Song Yi's right hand slowly moved.

    Song Yi didn't know what happened that night, and even if he knew, he probably wouldn't express it, and just suffered on his own.

   5|Chapter Five
Word count: 5430Add    to bookmark

A+A-

    Falling in love with you Kanshu.com 630book, the fastest update of the latest chapter of The Cold Wave of Rebirth in the End Times!

    The next day, the smog was obviously worse than the weather forecast said. Through the window, the outside of the balcony was a vast expanse of whiteness. From the balcony, the whole city was shrouded in white mist.

    Many people on the Internet ridicule that we are living in a fairyland.

    Today is Sunday, there is no class. In the morning, the class teacher advised the students not to go out as much as possible in the group to avoid danger.

    They hoarded a lot of things in their dormitories, and there was no problem with eating.

    Neither going to class nor going out, Tang Jiajia and Wang Qian lay on the bed playing with their mobile phones, Qin Yue got up early in the morning to wash clothes, and Gu Weiwei turned on her laptop to surf the Internet.

    She had already called home yesterday, and hearing her parents' voices again made her almost unable to hold back her tears. There is no smog in City H, but it has been raining for half a month. According to the memory of the previous life, the rain will continue for about half a month.

    Gu Weiwei's parents opened a noodle restaurant in H City. Gu's father has good craftsmanship and the ingredients are real, so there are many repeat customers, and the business has always been good. Only then did she have enough money to support her and her younger brother to study, and even bought a house in City H. She reminded her parents to pay more attention to their health, recruit two more people in the store, and don't wear out their bodies just to save money.

    In addition to the continuous rain in the south and the raging smog in the north, it can be seen from the information on the Internet that natural disasters of varying degrees have broken out in many places, but everyone seems to be accustomed to it, and even made up jokes in the comments to ridicule drought, heavy rain, smog.

    According to what she later learned, in fact, the country’s research has shown that the earth will enter the ice age again, and even the cold wave has been predicted, and a lot of preparations have been made for this, but this is a global disaster. There is not much effect outside the riots and riots, and no one can escape.

    There was a commotion outside, and several female voices were laughing and talking.

    After Qin Yue finished washing her clothes, she came in with a washbasin.

    "Qin Yue, what's going on outside?" Tang Jiajia asked lying on the bed, her big eyes were full of curiosity.

    "Sun Wen's boyfriend next door came to bring her breakfast, and he brought it to the whole dormitory by the way. He is showing affection." "Her boyfriend is handsome and rich, and he treats her so nicely. She saved the whole family in her previous life.

    " Only the Milky Way found such a boyfriend." Wang Qian's tone was full of jealousy, why didn't she find such a top quality.

    The more she thought about it, the more unconvinced she became, and she immediately sent a WeChat message to her boyfriend, asking him to deliver breakfast.

    Gu Weiwei glanced outside, the smog is relatively thin now, and some figures can still be seen vaguely. After another night, the smog becomes thicker and thicker, and the visibility is less than two meters.

    At that time, I could only stay at home, with doors and windows closed, and I couldn't go out at all. In addition, with such a heavy smog, even wearing a mask may not be effective unless I wear a gas mask.

    On this day, many male students came to the female dormitory to deliver food, some to their girlfriends, and some to the girls they were pursuing. How could such a good opportunity to perform be missed? After such a performance, they really became a couple.

    On Monday morning, the smog was bigger than the previous day, and the thick fog gave people a depressing feeling. In the class WeChat group, the head teacher notified the class suspension early in the morning, and asked everyone not to go out for the time being. If there is a lack of food, the school will arrange the delivery uniformly, so that everyone can stay in the dormitory with peace of mind to avoid danger.

    Gu Weiwei remembered that Song Yi also delivered something to her in her previous life on the smoggy Monday, but she didn't answer her phone call, and the things were delivered by the dormitory aunt in the end. When he met him in the supermarket in this life, he should have seen her buy a lot of things. In this life, he probably won't come.

    But when the phone rang at the same time, she knew she had guessed wrong.

    Seeing the familiar number displayed on the phone screen, a warm current flows through Wei Wei's heart, and he still comes.

    She went downstairs immediately after receiving the call, and this time she would not disappoint him again.

    "Why are you here?" She saw Song Yi in the lobby on the first floor, still dressed in black, with a large shopping bag in his hand, she seemed to have never seen him wearing clothes of other colors, he seemed very special Prefer black.

    "I'm here to bring you something. The smog outside is too heavy, so it's best not to go out." Seeing Gu Weiwei's happy smile, Song Yi knew that she had come to the right place, but when he thought of the scene he had imagined the day before yesterday, his ears felt hot , Fortunately, his dark skin can not be seen.

    Song Yi handed her the things in his hands as he spoke, and looked at her face carefully, and found that her face was ruddy and in good spirits, so he was relieved. The smog has been lingering, and he always has a bad premonition in his heart. People like him have a keen intuition for danger, and when he thinks of the clues that he has received recently, he feels even more uneasy.

    He was a little worried about her, as if he could only rest assured after confirming it with his own eyes, so he came over with a lot of things by accident.

    "How did you come here in such a heavy smog, and you didn't even wear a mask? I bought a lot of things in the supermarket the day before yesterday. I don't want them. You can keep them for yourself." The concern in Gu Weiwei's tone was obvious, and Song Yi's eyes

    flashed There was a gleam of light, but when she saw that she didn't collect her things, she frowned slightly.

    "The smog won't affect me, and I don't lack these."

    Seeing his insistence, Gu Weiwei had no choice but to accept it.

    "Okay, I'll take it. I've already stored up a lot of food and water, so you don't have to worry about me. You'd better stay indoors in such a heavy smog." "Okay." Many people in

    the

    corridor Sticking her head out to observe them, Wei Wei didn't want to be surrounded by people, so she said: "Then you go back, let's call." "

    Well, then I'll go first, call me if you have anything to do."

    Song Yi's rented place In fact, it is very close to the school, only ten minutes' walk away. She chose to live here because of her own selfishness, which Gu Weiwei didn't know about.

    "Okay, goodbye then, ah, no, you wait." As she said that, she ran upstairs quickly with her things in her hands, and after a while she sprinted down again "dongdongdong".

    "This is for you, take it home." She handed him a black mask and motioned him to put it on.

    Song Yi took it and raised it under her commentary gaze.

    Seeing how obedient he is, Gu Weiwei smiled in satisfaction.

    "Then you go back quickly, be careful on the way, and send me a WeChat message when you get home."

    "En."

    "Bye!"

    After sending Song Yi away, Gu Weiwei went upstairs to face the three pairs of gossip in the dormitory. Eye.

    "Hey, who gave you something, we Xueba are not secretly in love." "It is possible, wow, look at this,

    imported chocolate, I know this brand, it is very delicious but the price is also quite expensive, It seems that Wei Wei found a good boyfriend."

    From the mouth of the bag, you can just see a box of chocolates on the top, chocolates are usually not given away casually, and they have special meanings.

    It seems that I didn't have this chocolate in my previous life. I don't know if it was taken away by the dormitory auntie, or he didn't give it to me.

    The dormitory aunt in their dormitory is a bit greedy for petty gain, so it is possible to take it away.

    Song Yi prepared a lot of things, most of which were biscuits and cakes that were hungry, and there were also some snacks and milk. At noon, the school really gave them lunch, fast food or fried rice. Girls always like to hoard some snacks, so although everyone complains, they don't have much opinion, and each of them gets one.

    Gu Weiwei thought in her heart, let's be content, at least there are people delivering food now, and after two days, I will only be hungry. Gu Weiwei took a piece of fried rice and ate it after returning to the dormitory. She ate very slowly, chewing slowly one bite at a time, as if eating another very delicious food.

    In fact, this kind of fried rice made by a small restaurant outside is really not tasty. It is greasy and has an unusual umami taste. The other three people threw it away after taking a few bites. Only she ate the whole box without a single grain of rice. remain.

    "Oh my god, Wei Wei, this fried rice is so delicious, you eat it so cleanly." "

    En, it's delicious." After experiencing the days when future generations didn't even have to eat tree bark, the fried rice now is undoubtedly a treat for her. The delicacy of the sky is huge, and after experiencing it, people will know the preciousness of food, so naturally they will not waste a penny.

    "Admiration, admiration, is your sense of taste broken?" Tang Jiajia gave her a thumbs up immediately after hearing her say that.

    Gu Weiwei ignored her teasing, poured a glass of water and then sat next to the computer to surf the Internet. Although the smog was heavy, the Internet was unexpectedly peaceful, but she knew that disasters were happening beneath the surface of peace.

    "Hey, I'm tired of staying in the dormitory without going to class. Let's play cards. How about four people playing upgrades?" Wang Qian suggested.

    "Okay, okay, I'm going to get moldy if I stay like this." Tang Jiajia responded immediately, threw away the book she was reading, moved a stool and moved over, Qin Yue was also eager to try.

    "No, let's play, I need to buy something online."

    Upgrade? She hasn't played it for thirty years, and she has long forgotten how to change it, and she must have revealed her secrets when she goes up, and her time is precious, so she must prepare what should be prepared.

    If she didn't play, the other three could only play Doudizhu. Later, the three felt that Doudizhu was not fun, so they went to the next bedroom to find a poker friend, and the four of them played to upgrade together. It can be seen that Qin Yue's luck is extremely strong today, his hands are full of masters, and he has been very straightforward in throwing out cards.

    While shopping on Taobao, Gu Weiwei was thinking about what she needed to buy and her current property. Her monthly living expenses are now 2,000 yuan, plus scholarships and lucky money saved over the years, and her total property is only more than 30,000 points. This little money is just a drop in the bucket for her. Fortunately, she doesn't have to worry about food, the food in the space is enough for many years.

    Now all she has to do is collect something that can no longer be produced after the cold snap occurs.

    She picked and selected on Taobao and added them to the shopping cart. When she was about to pay, she found a problem. Which address should I choose? She can't write about school, the dormitory is full of people talking, which is not convenient.

    So, she thought of Song Yi, a man she could trust wholeheartedly. By the way, she didn't know where he lived yet. Thinking of this, Gu Weiwei couldn't wait to pick up her phone and send a message to Song Yi.     " Do

    you have a place to live in the capital?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

778 7 1
穿書之女配修仙紀 Not long after the apocalypse broke out, the dead Gu Yue came back to life through his corpse, and his soul returned to a minor supporting c...
222K 6.5K 200
Chapter: 601-800 After Xiao Lingyu was betrayed by her boyfriend, she had the scumbag underneath her feet and along with the slut. Then, she used the...
38.1K 641 91
Part 4 In her previous life, as Yun Xi lay on her deathbed due to a terminal illness, her famous painter husband said to her heartlessly, "Yun Xi, le...
271K 4.7K 78
Jiang Nuan, a charming girl from a rich family, was horrified to find that she had transmigrated into a book called "Rebirth of the Army Wife's Count...