midnight rain || one shot

By xanniec

he was sunshine, she was midnight rain. inspired by 'Midnight Rain' by Taylor Swift. More

midnight rain.

introduction.

15 1 1
By xanniec

welcome to the midnight rain one shot!

it's part of a collection of one shots i'm writing inspired by Taylor Swift's album Midnights. i was gonna publish it one by one, starting with lavender haze but this is the first one i finished and not gonna lie- i'm quite happy with how it turned out and very, very proud of it.

that's why i decided to publish it this way. when i finish the other ones, i will also include this in the midnights book.

i imagine Mason to be Mason Mount, but really, you can imagine anyone you want.

anyway, hope you enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8M 254K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...
11.5M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
2.9M 54.5K 17
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
1.3M 32.7K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...