LOVES THE ROUGHNESS

By daddyzz15need

He now started thrusting into you, his handsome face in front of you, he was sweating so much. you could feel... More

His Whore
Caught By Daddy (RM)
sorry sir (hobi)
Lost it (Jin)
💀SEVEN YEARS (jayy kayyy)
fuck the shit out of her (YG)
PLEASE READ
F for..... (makne line)
MINE TO USE (RM)
Whole night? (hyung line × y/n)

Will you?! (Jimin)

3K 33 28
By daddyzz15need

A muffled moan left my mouth.. my face looking fucked up with my tears, my legs trembling, my core clenching like there is no tomorrow and my pussy begging for him.

I am tied up to a chair, with my legs widely spread on it. Not a single cloth on my body.. My hands tied at the back with a vibrating dildo inside me. And my nipples are roughly pinched by the nipple clamps which are connected with a chain.

My body is on full display, just for him.. I am sitting like this from last half an hour. I have came 2 times already but this man is not fucking me. Im just dying for his cock but he is enjoying my vulnerable state.

He stood up and came near me, his hand travelling on my cheeks gently

Jimin; you like that darling??

I nodded, not able to speak because of the gag ball in my mouth, my saliva dripping all over my chin and boobs.
Adrenaline rushed into my body again, making my legs tremble as more cum dripped down my pussy, coating my thighs and the floor with it. I clenched my eyes feeling my third orgasm rush through my body, I'm so so fucked up.

I saw him unzipping his pants while smirking cockily at me. I took a deep breath when he pulled out his huge cock out of his pants. The tip was bright red and had pre cum on it. It looked rock hard and my mouth watered at the heavenly sight.

He removed the gag ball from my mouth and it was a great relief. I licked my dried lips and looked at him again.

Y/n:Jimin please, I'm sorry !! Please just fuck me please!!!

I begged while trying not to look at the huge cock infront of me. My pussy ached for him, that dildo was making everything worse. He just looked at me cockily. I licked my lips again and looked at him with pleading eyes.

Y/n: j-jimin please! I won't do that ever again, please! Use my pussy darling, I want your cock to ruin my insides. Make me scream your name! Jimin please!!

His hand came near my face and he caressed my lips with his thumb. He then all of the sudden uncuffed my wrists and feet.

Jimin: on the bed

He said silently, his voice was so deep right now.

Y/n: b-but the dildo..

He glared at me and I instantly stood up and went on the bed, climbing up on it and sat down. Yes, with a vibrating dildo inside me.

He removed his shirt and came near me, the red tip of his huge cock touching me lips, the precum on it lubricating my lips, making me want to suck it intensely.

Jimin: suck, whore.

He said and my nipples instantly hardened at the filthy name. I instantly took his cock in my mouth, applying a little pressure on the tip, licking all the precum from it. I took him deeper, wanting to take all of it which was not possible.

Now I applied more pressure, sucking on him harder and swirled my tongue on the tip every now and then. I moaned against his dick when he slowly pulled the chain of the nipple clamps, and he whimpered at it. I bobbed my head against his huge cock, sucking him harder then ever..

His unsteady breathing was heard clearly, I looked up at him while pushing my tongue against his tip only to find him closing his eyes tightly while his mouth slightly opened. I felt my wetness literally drip on the sheets. The dildo inside me never stopped, vibrations against my walls were making me clench against it.

I sucked harder, not caring about anything. I trapped the red tip with my lips and licked it, continuously. I heard him moan slightly, taking a sharp breath in. He pulled the chain harder, making me moan again.

I felt his cock twitching in my mouth and before my mind could process anything, a long and loud moan left his mouth and I felt his cum filling up my mouth deliciously.

After releasing all of it in my mouth, he pulled himself out of me and looked at me.

Jimin: swallow or spit it and see what happens.

I nodded carefully, not daring to swallow it. And that was when he pushed me back on the bed, my breasts jiggled as my back hit the soft matress. His hands made its way to my pussy and pulled out the vibrating dildo. I closed my eyes when I felt my wetness sliding down on my thighs.

He hovered over me and buried his face in my neck, leaving soft and wet kisses on it while I closed my eyes and enjoyed his touch. His hands spreaded my legs apart and his fingers ran all over my inner thighs, drawing soft circles on them while he sucked on a specific spot on my neck.

I arched my back when he nibbled on the spot and sucked on it harshly, his hands running all over my thighs, now making their way to my aroused nipples.

He again nibbled on the spot and finally left it after few seconds, and kissed it slowly. I was enjoying the closeness between us, his touch was taking me on the cloud 9.

He removed the nipple clamps carefully and threw them on the bed side table.
I hummed in pleasure when he pinched my nipples and twisted them. His lips now made their way to my nipples and he trapped one of them in his warm mouth. His tongue swirled around the aroused bud making me grab his hair. They were sensitive.

I wasn't even moaning properly because of his cum in my mouth, but his actions were making everything so so difficult. My nails dug into his shoulders when he nibbled on my nipples, now sucking them roughly.

He continued his torture on my body which was desperate for his touch. But he was the one in charge and I was taking all of it silently. His hands travelled to my waist and grabbed it tightly, his lips left my nipples and started sucking on my breasts, nibbling the skin and sucking it. Another hickey was decorated on my body by him, now on the brest.

He now went down to my pussy and I gasped when his thumb pressed my clit roughly. His fingers collecting my wetness and spreading it all over my clit. My pussy ached for him. His fingers flicked my clitoris, making a rough contact with the clitoral glans.

He spreaded my legs further, pushing them towards me and that was when he positioned his cock at my entrance. His hand made its way to my neck and grabbed it while making a brief eye contact with me.

Jimin: I want you to take all of it like a good slut you are.

He said huskily, and with that he pushed his cock in my pussy. His eyes instantly closed and he pushed his cock more into me slowly.

Jimin: s-so fucking warm

He mentioned while his eyes were clenched, I felt his cock stretching my walls deliciously making me moan slightly in brief pleasure. And as I opened my mouth, some of his cum made its way out of my mouth and slide down my cheeks.

His eyes didn't missed that, and it was when he made a sudden rough thrust which made me moan louder and more cum spilled out of my mouth. His grip on my throat tightened at that. His hips now started thrusting into me roughly, without caring about my moans which were getting louder with each thrust.

All his cum was on my chin and cheeks now, my hand grabbed his which rested on my throat while my pussy took his huge cock. I felt his cock hitting each and every corner of my walls and my back arched intensely when his dick hit my g spot, stimulating my clit internally.

I moaned ever so loudly at it. And he fucked me more. I opened my eyes only to find him looking at me, his eyes were dark and lust was filled in them. He made each thrust harder then the previous one, and I moaned while my eyes were locked with his.

Jimin leaned on me, his lips finding their place on my breasts again. He left wet kisses all over me while pounding into my pussy roughly. I moaned at each thrust made by him, his grip on my throat was still tight. His fingers travelled to my pussy and started rubbing my clit vigorously, his thumb pressing the clitoral glans every now and then. My hands travelled to his hair as he again started sucking on my nipples, my grip on his hair became tighter when his fingers flicked my clit roughly..

He was stretching out my walls so deliciously, his cock never leaving my g spot. I closed my eyes and threw my head back into the pillow spreading my legs wider for him. He was so fucking deep inside me. Sounds of skin slapping echoed in the room.

My moans filled the air while I took his huge dick into me. My breathing was unstable, the air was filled with the smell of sex, temperature of the room was rising rapidly. I whimpered when he pinched my clit, my hips bucked upwards, resulting in a rougher thrust.

His teeth nibbled on my nipples, his hand finally left my throat and squeezed my boobs. I opened my eyes again, my fingers running through his hair. His fingers never left my clit, I took all of it like a good whore, moaning just for him.

My legs started trembling at the intensity of his thrusts and suddenly the knot snapped. I moaned ever so loudly wanting him to stop for few seconds. The orgasm hit me like a truck, my juices creamed up his cock but he never stopped. I clenched uncontrollably which made him groan in pleasure.

Y/n: j-jimin!! F-fuck! Please stop! I'm cumminggg!!

I moaned but he made his thrusts rougher, my pussy literally throbbed at this point, it was so fucking sensitive.my eyes rolled back in intense pleasure, I clenched harder and his pace became faster.
The orgasm hit me so hard. I tried to push his hands away from my clit which resulted him in pinning my hands beside my head, his lips finally left my nipples and he looked at me again.

Jimin: will you do that again? Hmm?? Why aren't you talking back now! Will you tie me up again? Dare to edge me again??!!!

He growled, and I nodded in No. He slammed his cock harder and my eyes rolled back again, my back arched which made my breasts press against his hard chest.

Jimin: Fucking answer me!!

Y/n: n-no!! I won't do that ever again daddyyy!! Please! Ahhhh f-fuck!

Jimin: I told you to stop that shit too, but did you??!! Nah! You fucking sucked my cock and edged me like a whore! For hours you teased me, stripping infront of me after tying me up to that fucking chair, slapped your boobs in front of me! Slapped that fucking cunt in right front of me while I couldn't do anything! Now your filthy cunt will take my cock until I'm satisfied! Fucking understand?!

He said while thrusting into me, and I kept moaning loudly, I was about to cum again, the orgasm was building up into me rapidly. His hips slammed harder against me.

Y/n: aahh d-daddy! Mghhhh!! Ohh fuckkkk!!!

I screamed when another orgasm rushed out of me, my cum made a great mess on the sheets, I clenched uncontrollably, my toes curled and I squirmed under him.
His moans were heard in the room when I clenched harder. I was losing the count of my orgasms now, I submitted myself to him completely spreading my trembling legs more.

He stopped and pulled his cock out of me, now turning me around on my all fours.

Jimin: Brace yourself darling! I'm not gonna stop any soon! I bet there is a lot more cum in there.

He said and his cock entered me again. I buried my face in the pillow, taking his cock again. His hands grabbed my waist and with that he started pounding into me again. My cum dripped down on the sheets and my breasts jiggled. His cock felt to be a lot bigger now, that boner was not at all going to relax any soon.

He slammed that huge cock in my pussy while I moaned for him, and suddenly he made a fucking rough thrust and stopped. His hands grabbed my throat from behind and pulled me near him. My back now touching his chest.

Jimin: you feel that baby??

He said, and I closed my eyes at the dirtyness he was filling up in my brain. He was making me feel how fucking deep he is inside me. I hummed as I felt butterflies playing soccer in my stomach.

He pushed his cock more deeper and stopped again.. his lips came near my ear again and..

Jimin,: feels better, right?

I moaned at the filth.
He again pushed me on bed and started thrusting again. I grabbed the sheets tightly feeling the orgasm building up again.

Y/n: ahh i-im gonna cum againnn

I moaned and I literally felt him smirking at it.

Jimin: and what if I don't allow you to cum?

Y/n: p-please daddyyy! I will be a good girl for you but please! Please let your slut cum and cream your huge cock again!!

Jimin: oh r-really?

He said while pounding into me, my orgasm was coming nearer with every thrust.

Y/n; Daddy pleaseee!!

I begged and he slammed harder

Jimin: and what if I say no? Will you cum?

Y/n: no! I won't! But please daddy!! Let you little cockslut cummnm!!

I felt him leaning on me, bringing his lips near to my ear again.

Jimin: Nahh, you won't cum until I say so..

He whispered in my ear and I clenched around him hard. I closed my eyes trying to take the pleasure. My legs trembled again and I squirmed under him helplessly... My whole body felt tensed, I needed to cumm. My walls clenched around him harder which made him moan loudly. My pussy was so fucking sensitive already and then this over stimulation.

I moaned against the pillow and my mind went blank as I felt waves of strong pleasure in my body. His cock was continuously hitting my g spot.

Y/n: i-im so sorry daddyyy!! Please lemme cumm!!! Ahh hnghhhh

A muffled moan left my mouth but he just fucked me harder. And suddenly my eyes widened, my toes curled intensely and my legs trembled! I squirted, pushing his cock out of my pussy. A chocked moan left my mouth and I gripped the sheets tightly, pushing my face in the pillow roughly. I squirted everywhere while moaning his name again and again. My hips bucked every now and then as another orgasm rushed through me.

I was turned around again when I stopped squirting. He leaned on me and pinched my nipples while coming near my ear again.

Jimin: you did that again darling.. I'm sure that you want more. Your filthy cunt has created a great mess everywhere.. just looking at it make me so fucking hard.

He said while I tried to calm down. I closed my eyes while listening to him carefully and suddenly I felt a harsh spank right on my pussy. My mouth left a chocked moan again and I closed my legs instantly.

He sat down with his back against the headboard and pulled me on his lap. His eyes made a deep contact with mine and I felt heat rushing to my cheeks. He grabbed my waist and positioned me right above his dick. I slowly took his cock in, closing my eyes and feeling him stretching out my walls again. He is huge!

I placed my hands on his shoulders to get some support while his cock kept sinking in my pussy. And when he was completely inside me again, I opened my eyes only to find him looking at me.

Jimin: am I hurting you?

He asked all of the sudden and my breath hitched. I broke the eye contact instantly, my heart pounded against my chest and I felt my cheeks getting heated.

I snuggled my face into his neck, hiding my face..

Y/n: not at all....

I said and giggled against his neck.. his lips left a sigh of relief, his hands travelled to grab my ass and he suddenly made a thrust again. I moaned at it loudly, now sucking on his neck. It felt so fucking good. I closed my eyes loving the excessive closeness between us.

His grip on my ass tightened as he started thrusting harder, my walls kept clenching around him helplessly, I was so fucking sensitive. his cock was now going deeper than before and I loved it. I heard him moaning loudly when I clenched harder, I nibbled on the same spot before sucking again.

I started grinding on him now, rolling my hips in circular motion. I moaned with him, fastening my pace, loving the way his cock rubbed against my g spot. A smile appeared on my face when I saw the hickey created by me on his neck. Jimin threw his head backward and moaned loudly. My legs were trembling but I never stopped. I cupped his cheeks and pulled him into a heated kiss.

Our tongues pushed each other, his lips sucked on mine and we increased the closeness between us. We both fought each other for dominance, he sucked harder on my lips. I moaned between the passionate kiss when his cock repeatedly hit my g spot, stretching me out widely.

I broke the kiss and breathed heavily. He looked at me, making his thrusts rougher and smirked.

Jimin: gonna breed the pussy, baby!.

I moaned at his words, he pounded harder when I felt his dick twitching inside me, my hips bucked up and he again pulled me down on his cock. A loud moan echoed in the room which was released by him.

I felt his warm cum filling me up deliciously, I moaned at the feeling. He filled me up so much that it's started dripped out of me but I was quick the catch it with my fingers and suck it. Jimin moaned at my actions, he threw his head backwards and closed his eyes. We both were breathing heavily. I rested my head on his chest while he was still inside me.

Jimin: dare to do that shit again and I won't think before fucking you for a whole damn night.

Y/n: f-fuck my legs hurt so much! Ahh

Jimin smirked at that, I wasn't able to get off his cock, my legs literally ached right now!

Y/n: ahh, fuck! Jimin!! My legs hurts!

Jimin: it feels good to hear that.

He said while his smirk grew wider.

Word count:3283
Author: I'm back cookies!!! Hope u will like it! And please vote! Tell me in the comments how it was and what I can do to make things better! A lots of love for my cupcakes!!! Byeeee💜

💀
<))>
/ \.

VOTE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 3.6K 30
"Scream for me my sweet" he whispered from behind me as he roughly pulled my head back by my hair. His words and the way he handled me, aroused me m...
60 14 5
"You are hot, babe" I looked at where his eyes rested and I realized I was in bra and underwear...Fuck! "The colour suits you by the way!" he said w...
220K 6.6K 27
He pulled you into the coat room behind you and pinned you on the door, making sure to lock the door "W-What are y-you doing J-Jimin?" You tried to p...
2.4K 53 6
"Who do You belong to ?" He asked softly Into my ears. I took a Breath enough to reply "y-you, Sir " He chuckled. Bit down my ear his hot breath was...