Summoned Boyfriend (Taekook)

By Lee_Suho

Just an another regular day of Kim Taehyung's life where his soon to be brother in law demands him to bring a... More

intro
1.
2.
3.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.

4.

144 19 3
By Lee_Suho

"Lord of hell, the almighty Lucifer we have successfully escort all the vicious souls in hell" a voice ranged in the big throne hall where the lord of hell was sitting on his throne looking over the scared souls and the grim reaper with his bored eyes.

"Hobi hyung for the love of your deadly sins please stop bringing souls after transforming them in cute little sunflowers, it doesn't match with the hell's vibes" Hobi aka grim reaper, the one who drags the soul to hell pouts hearing that and signalled all the sunflower looking scared souls to follow the solders who came to take them.

After everyone left leaving only the lord of hell and his grim reaper in throne hall, Hobi turned to look at the person sitting over the throne.

"I can't help it! Soul's wrecked apperance scares me, so I turned them into sunflower so our hell could look more lively" he exclaimed happily.

"This is hell .....There's only dead one here hyung" the hell lord deadpanned.

"......."

Suddenly the door of throne hall slammed opened and a very furious cat- i mean man walked it yelling.

"YEAH JEON JUNGKOOK YOU BETTER UNBANNED HYUNG HE KEEPS COMING IN MY DREAMS AND THREATENING ME" Hobi hissed at the loud voice and covered his ears looking at the pale man.

"Yoongi ah don't be too loud baby" Hobi whines which results Yoongi apologizing for shouting loudly.

"It's ok and calm down baby" he said again patting the Yoongi's back who was panting and glaring at Jungkook who was sitting on the throne with wide eyes.

Jungkook stood up climbing down the stairs with his hands folded over his chest "Well what can we expect? Jeon now going to be Kim Seokjin is a nightmare .... literally" he said with a shrug.

"Besides i unbanned your mochi so don't come at me again, I'll do it whenever I want" he said flipping his hair.

"Jin hyung gonna beat your ass once you come in his hands that's for sure" Hobi mumbled giving side eyes to Jungkook who stood unfazed.

"Ha and not to forget the anonymous song you just left in mortal world....hyung has found it and he's so ready to beat you after listening to it's explicit version" Jungkook widened his eyes and cursed.

"BUT I LEFT IT IN A PURE LOVING VERSION HOW THE HELL--" he was cut off by Yoongi.

"Well- Jimin did- you know his lusty side couldn't help" Yoongi said shrugging looking too proud.

Jungkook groaned "I should have known that one day his sins gonna get me into trouble"

"But hey there's a good thing.....still no one knows who sang it in the mortal world so we are all good" Hobi said trying to chear them up.

Yoongi smiled his gummy smile and jumped with Hobi "Yes besides trouble is our second name" they held out a hand for Jungkook to join.

Jungkook pouts but grabs their hand and start jumping with them nonetheless "well Jin hyung is still banned so we all good"

"Hail to hell" they cheered as the jumped around in the empty throne hall giggling among themselves.

---------------------

Next day in hell,

Hobi and Jungkook was playing uno while sitting on the big dinning table in a crisscross position.

"Where's Yoongi hyung? Wasn't he supposed to join us?" Jungkook asked while arranging his cards and smirked when he saw the cards he got.

"He went to mortal world, Jimin called him to pick up Mickey and Holly as he will be going to Busan with Jin Hyung" Hobi replied.

Jungkook ohed than slammed a card with +4 in middle with a devilish smirk "Pick four!"

Hobi cursed, picking four cards he slammed +8 cards draining the colours from Jungkook's face "HA! PICK EIGHT"

Jungkook cursed continuously as he picked eight cards look at the happy face of hobi but the happiness didn't last long as Jungkook played his final attack .....+12 card "Pick twelve!"

Hobi screamed and fall flat on the table before sitting up and picking up the cards one by one while Jungkook laughed "YOU SATAN"

Yoongi entered with tow dogs in his either hands and saw Hobi closed to breakdown and Jungkook happily twerking on the dinning table. He put the dogs down who ran away somewhere.

"Come on let's go and eat something I'm hungry, Jimin literally just hand me our dogs and kicked me out of the house" Yoongi said with a pout and dropped shoulders.

In a second Hobi was by his side patting his head "Don't be sad, wait a little then we will me our little one"

"Come on Jungkook let's go Bam and others must be hungry too" Jungkook nods and jumped from the table following both hobi and Yoongi hopping on his way.

The trio reached the kitchen and stood there for some moment deciding who two gonna cook today and who gonna feed the dogs.

Trio shared a look before raising their fist and shouting simultaneously..

"ROCK, PAPER, SCISSOR"

Yoongi and Jungkook stood frozen after they pulled stone and Hobi shouts happily as he pulled paper.

"GO COOK SOMETHING EDIBLE WHILE IM BRINGING BABIES UWU" shouting that Hobi run off the kitchen.

With a defeated sigh both Yoongi and Jungkook went to cook something.

"Fried rice, tteokbokki and pancakes" they both agreed on today's menu while tieing eachother's apron strip on their back and start preparing for it.

"Jungkook! Bam, song, Paeng again fused into Cerberus" Hobi said entering in kitchen with Mickey and Holly in his hands and a three headed dog trailing behind him.

Jungkook sighed before walking to hobi and stood in front of the beast dog putting his hands on hips "Bam, song, Paeng diffuse! Now!" And soon the big three headed dog diffused to three adorable dogs who came running to Jungkook.

Jungkook smile caressing their head "Now go to Mickey and Holly hyung and wait for Hobi Hyung to feed you guys appa have to make lunch now ok"

So now Yoongi and Jungkook was cooking while Hobi was sitting on the floor surrounded by their five babies to whom he's feeding.

In the middle of feeding dogs Hobi suddenly disappeared, all five dogs braked in suprise and titled their head looking at the place Hobi's was sitting then at Yoongi and Jungkook who stopped midway of cooking and looking at them blinking.

In a few seconds Hobi appears again with done face and continued to feed the dogs.

After done feeding he send the dogs in their play room and helped Yoongi and Jungkook settling the tables.

"So....?" Jungkook asked but regret as Hobi slams his spoon on the table.

"Some people again summoned me and when I appear they screamed throw salt at me and run away" Yoongi choked on his rice bite.

Hobi glared at him "Sorry sunshine but this salt thing, It's just amazed me how people still think we scared of salt like really? Like nah bitch I'm eating it!" He said and put a spoonful rice in his mouth.

Jungkook snorted "I already told you to add weird and random as fuck things in your summoning ritual which people think would be impossible" he said and Yoongi agreed nodding at him.

"Like look at Yoongi hyung and me we add some weird ass conditions and it's been like what hundreds years? Since no one summoned us" Hobi fold his hands and puffed his cheeks out humming.

Jungkook picked up his rice bowl and sat on the chair with his legs up and picks chopsticks in another hand pointing then at Hobi "So add som-----" before he could finish his words he suddenly disappeared with a puffed black smoke leaving widened eyes Yoongi and Hobi.

"Wow that was some instant karma?" Yoongi mumbled as Jungkook was exaggerating about his oh so clever technique.

"nO oNe CoULd suMmoNeD us" Hobi mimicked Jungkook looking at his boyfriend sideways who was trying to ignore him by digging his face in rice dowl he's eating from.

"But that was a long time he was summoned......who might it be?" Both Hobi and Yoongi shared an eye contact before shrugging and went back to their lunch.

"Remember last time it was Jin hyung who summoned him for a snack cuz he was too lazy to get out of the house" Hobi laughed remembering the incident that took place few centuries ago.

"And it was the first time Jungkook banned hyung"

"Hyung was banned by kook fifteen times including this time" Yoongi hummed but snickered when he remembered the reason of Jungkook banning Jin from hell this time.

"And each time the reasons just get weirder"

"Siblings thing Yoon, Siblings thing"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.9K 905 20
Taehyung A devil king who is the king of hell. And Jungkook who was offered to taehyung the devil even before his birth. Taehyung comes into the huma...
13K 636 12
"I promised you, didn't I? That I would make your victory feel miserable." Life sucks when you've got a lot of demons in your head to deal with. Add...
307K 13K 24
[COMPLETED] Jeon Jungkook had to marry a boy against his will due to his family decisions but that boy wasn't just some typical abusive and alcoholic...
Till death By eva

Fanfiction

14.2K 422 68
??: i curse you... your kids will never get to live with their love or mate... they won't live for more than 25 years... and you will never be able t...