Their Angel

By ivna_jung

A story of a young girl who is too innocent for this cruel world. Her mother is the only person she trust. Sh... More

Prologue
💫Introduction💫
💫 Chapter-1💫
💫 Chapter-2💫
💫 Chapter-3💫
💫 Chapter-4💫
💫 Chapter-5💫
💫 Chapter-6💫
💫 Chapter-7💫
💫 Chapter-8💫
💫 Chapter-9💫
💫 Chapter-10💫
💫 Chapter-11💫
💫Chapter-12💫
💫 Chapter-13💫
💫Chapter-14💫
💫Chapter-15💫
💫 Chapter-16💫
💫Chapter-17💫
💫 Chapter-18 💫
💫 Chapter-19💫
💫Chapter-20💫
💫 Chapter-21💫
💫 Chapter-22💫
💫 Chapter-23💫
💫 Chapter-24💫
💫Chapter-25💫
💫 Chapter-26💫
💫Chapter-27💫
💫Chapter-28💫
💫 Chapter-29💫
💫 Chapter-30💫
💫Chapter-31💫
💫Chapter-32💫
💫 Chapter-33💫
💫 Chapter-34💫
💫 Chapter-35💫
💫 Chapter-36💫
💫Chapter-37💫
💫 Chapter-38💫
💫 Chapter-39💫
💫Chapter-40💫
💫 Chapter-41💫
💫 Chapter-43💫
💫Chapter-44💫
💫Chapter-45💫
💫 Chapter-46💫
💫Chapter-47💫
💫Chapter-48💫
💫Chapter-49💫
💫 Chapter-50💫
💫 Chapter-51💫
💫Chapter-52💫
💫Chapter-53💫
💫Chapter-54💫
💫 Chapter-55💫
💫 Chapter-56💫
✨Is It real?✨
💫 Chapter-57💫
💫 Chapter-58💫
💫Chapter- 59💫
💫 Chapter-60💫
💫 Chapter-61💫
💫Chapter-62💫
💫Chapter-63💫
💫 Chapter-64💫
💫 Chapter-65💫
💫Chapter-66💫
💫 Chapter-67💫
💫 Chapter-68💫
💫 Chapter-69💫
💫Please Read💫
💫 Chapter-70💫 Part-1
💫 Chapter-70💫 Part-2
💫 Chapter-71💫
💫 Chapter-72💫
💫 Chapter-73💫
💫 Chapter-74💫
💫 Chapter-75💫
💫Chapter-76💫
💫 Chapter-77💫
💫Chapter-78💫
💫Chapter-79💫
💫 Chapter-80💫
💫Read this 💫
💫Bonus💫

💫Chapter-42💫

4.4K 180 48
By ivna_jung

YN- S-suzy Unnie..........

YN said and all the brothers looked at her with shocked faces. They all looked at each other before looking back at her.

Jin- You know Suzy??

YN looked at Jin and nodded her head.

Yoongi- How??

YN- Suzy Unnie...... Is my Elder Sister.

She said shocking all the brothers

All- What!!??

YN- Y-yes.... Oppa.... Why do you have her photo with you? Do you know where my Unnie is??

YN said her eyes were filled with tears. The brothers sat there shocked and confused.

Namjoon- Cutie.... Are you sure Suzy Noona is your sister?

YN- Ofcourse Namjoon Oppa. She is my elder sister. Now answer my questions.

Jin- YN.... Suzy is the mother of Sarang. My wife.

And now YN was shocked.

YN- Really??

Jin- Yes YN. Really.

Taehyung- But Hyung, if she is Noona's sister, then how come we don't know her from before?

Jin- Tae, Suzy never told anything about her family. Remember?

Taehyung nodded his head hearing Jin.

YN- Actually..... When Unnie was 22 years old, she ran away from the house. She wanted to be a model but Dad was against it so she left us. After that she never contacted us. Dad regretted everything later. We tried searching her but didn't found her. One day we got a mail that said that she is in Europe and is happy there. That mail also said not to search for her. Respecting her descision Dad and Mumma stopped their search.
And that's why I guess you all don't knew about me or I knew about you all.

She explained. They all nodded their head.

Jimin- That means, our sister is actually the sister of sister in law! Wow.

Jin- You know I used to think that you are mini version of Suzy, turns out you really are her Mini version. You both sisters are same.

YN nodded her head. She looked at the photo in her hand and then at Jin.

YN- Oppa.... Please continue your story. I want to know how you and My Unnie decided to be together.

Jin nodded his head. And then said

Jin- So, for the next few days everything was normal. My feelings were increasing. A week later, I didn't went to University cause of some work.

Flashback

A

s Jin didn't came his brothers decided to see How Suzy looks. They want to see who is the girl who won their Hyung's heart at one sight only.

So, During recess, instead of going to the cafety, they came outside of Jin's classroom to help their Hyung. But these 6 weren't alone, their fan girls were just behind them.

Namjoon turned back and glared at them all telling them to shoo away.
They all immediately left from there. Namjoon again looked infront with his brothers.

A girl came out from the class and Jungkook stopped her.

Jungkook- Sunabenim, do you know where is Bae Suzy?

Jungkook asked cutely. The girl cooed and then said

Girl- Yup. See that pretty Noona over there. She is Bae Suzy.

Jungkook- Thank You.

She pinched Jungkook's cheeks softly and then left.

Well, the brothers are famous for their handsome looks, Jungkook is also famous for his cuteness. And no one can resist his cuteness.

They all looked in the class and saw Suzy. Now they understood why Jin fell for her.

Yoongi- She is really pretty. No wonder Hyung fell for her.

Namjoon- I know right Hyung. She is the defination of Beauty.

Hoseok- Are we gonna stand here and admire her or gonna talk with her?

Hoseok said snapping. They all nodded her head and went inside. Luckily the older girls who were in were mature enough not to shout or anything.

They went near Suzy and Jungkook tapped her shoulder. She turned back and looked at them.

Suzy- Oh You are so cute....... How can I help you cute boy?

Jungkook blushed a little at her compliment and hide himself behind Namjoon and Hoseok.

Hoseok- Sorry about him. He is very shy.

Suzy- That's more cute.

Namjoon- Hehe ..... By the way ..... We are here to talk with you about something.

Suzy- To me? Sure. What's it is?

Yoongi- Actually, Our elders brother wants to be your friend

Taehyung- But he is afraid to ask you.

Suzy- Really? Where is your brother?

Jimin- He had some work so he didn't came today.

Suzy- Oh...... I would love to meet him and be his friend......... I hope he isn't that one of the rich kids

She said and all the brothers looked at each other. They again look back at her and then Yoongi asked

Yoongi- What do you mean?

Suzy- I meant is ... I just hate rich people's. They are rude, arrogant, selfish people. They just know how to show the power of money.
Your and your brother aren't rich right??. ...  well what am I even saying. You all are so cute and kind too. I know you aren't one of those Rich Kids.

She said and all the brothers looked at each other nervously laughing.

Suzy- By the way what's the name of your brother?

Jimin, Taehyung- Kim Seokjin.

Suzy- Oh Jin...... I know him. He is really nice guy. No wonder his brothers are nice too.

Namjoon- Hehe..... Well, we have to go. Bye!!

Namjoon said and the rest noded and they all immediately left from there.

Flashback Ends

YN- Oh... Well, Unnie hate Rich people cause of Dad I think....

Jin- Maybe.

YN- Well, what happened after that?

Yoongi- We came home and told Hyung. Firstly he was shy that we talked with Noona but then he was very sad.

Namjoon- Yup. Cause everyone in school know that we are the richest people there. Heck, we were the owner of the school.

YN- Then how did you-?

Jungkook- Hyung thought for the whole day and then made a plan. Which was unbelievable for all of us.

YN- Really? What was it?

Jin-..............................

Hey Moonlights

How was it?

Did you expected YN to be related to Suzy??

What plan did Jin made?

Do a vote and Comment

Love you all so much
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 1050

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.1K 429 7
What is the feeling of being replaced? One day, you find out you are replaced with Tzuyu by your best friends of 7 years (BTS). You are very hurt so...
2.3M 119K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
158K 6.5K 61
In order to keep Hope Mikaelson safe from their enemies her parents faked her death and gave her up for adoption. She was adopted six months later b...
1M 57.7K 36
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...