Yandere family ( taekook).

Από Tekookworld

" l-let me go, p-please"..... " NO... CAN'T YOU JUST UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE ONLY MINE... YOU B... Περισσότερα

Introduction
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
new book
chapter 15
Chapter 16

chapter 4

5.6K 270 207
Από Tekookworld

Lisa enter in their mansion with wide smile on her reddish lips and saw her all family members sitting there in living room. Namjoon and Jin are cuddling on sofa with a blanket on them and Jimin is sitting on his yoongi lap and also watching movie. Hoseok is typing something on his laptop and jungkook is busy staring at taehyung pics in his phone. Lisa noticed how jungkook is not even blinking and how his eyes are dark while looking at taehyung pics.

" Am home guys ". She said gaining everyone attention and all of them look at her and give her smiles. Lisa greeted them all and hoseok quickly left his all work and make her sit on his lap. Lisa make herself comfortable on his husband lap and smile when hoseok nuzzled his face in her neck and start giving her kisses.

Other members smirk at them and again continue to do their works. Suddenly Lisa stop hoseok and excitedly called all of them. " I have a happy news to tell you guys". Lisa excited voice and wide happy smile now make them curious. Because they know how much the happy news was,it never make her that happy so they are now eagerly wait for her to say something.

" what is it Lisa". Yoongi said with raise eyes brows and pulled jimin closer holding his waist. Lisa smirk at them and said something which they felt like she just drop bomb on their heads.

" taehyung invited me in his house at dinner Tomorrow".

Lisa have a huge proud grin on her face seeing their shocked expression. Well she wanted to tease them a little before telling them the whole thing.
" what but how? Did you meet him?"
Jungkook asked her intensely and somehow his heart is burning that he didn't able to meet taehyung.

Lisa stare at jungkook and decided to stop her teasing. So she just smile and tell them everything when she meet taehyung. Other listen to her attentively and one thing they promised to themselves that they will make the whole world under taehyung feets .

" And I also asked him that if you guys come and guess what...he says yes, so it's means tomorrow we all are going in taehyung house". Lisa said happily and all members shouted loudly in happiness that they got to meet taehyung Tomorrow. Jungkook is smiling widely that his jaw start hurting but it didn't stop him to feeling Happy.

His heart is bursting in ecstasy and he is dieing just for his pearl single glance. Other jeons sequel in happiness and Jimin jump around his husband with wide smile and even yoongi have beautiful gummy smile on his face.

Taehyung have great effects on them. Even single thing about their baby make their happiness out of world that much these psycho's are yandere for taehyung.

" omg baby I am so happy. Thank you for asking him". Hoseok smile widely and kissed Lisa passionately gripping her waist tightly. Lisa smile in kiss and kissed him back while circling her hands around his husband shoulder. " I know how much you guys were eager to meet him so how can I let this opportunity go. " she said  breaking the kiss and breath heavily while saying this.

Hoseok nodded happily and peak her lips continuously which make her giggle. " yes Lisa I am so happy. Thank you". Jimin run toward her and throw himself on Lisa and hobi while smiling widely. Hoseok quickly held him with his waist so jimin didn't fell and Lisa slightly move away so jimin could also sit on hoseok lap.

Jimin happily sit on hoseok lap and hug Lisa tightly and thank her that because of her they are going to meet their desired baby. Lisa hug him back and smile when Jimin kissed her cheeks and back away still sitting on hobi lap.

" But how he will manage alone. I mean he is alone and feel difficulty in making food for many people." Jin said showing his worry and other also started to think about this. " oppa don't worry I already told him not to make many things and also we will take some things with us to give him. I just can't wait to meet him Tomorrow". Lisa said eyes shining in happiness and other signs in relief.

" I myself will make food for him ". Jin voiced out in excitement and namjoon smile at him and peak his lips nodding his head. " do whatever you like baby". Namjoon said and Jin started to tell all of them what he will make and others very carefully listen to him.

"Should I give him plushies". Jimin said thinking carefully like it's most important thing in life. " Minnie you can give him because our baby love plushies very much". Hoseok said staring at jimin who is sitting on his lap. Jimin lips broke in wide smile and quickly kissed hobi cheeks who in return ruffle his hairs. Jimin finally stand up from his lap and make his way toward his yoongi who is sitting on sofa and already staring at him.

" So it's already late and come let's have dinner. Then order everything which you guys wants for taehyung ok". Jin said standing and everyone nodded at him and make their way in dining room. Jimin, Lisa and Jin set the food on table and then everyone eat while talking about taehyung continuously. They just can't stop themselves  thinking about taehyung.

~~~~~

Next day....

Taehyung is now making dinner for his guests which are not come yet. He has a cute pout on his lips while making dinner and wearing a adorable bear printed apron. Taehyung don't know what to make for them so he goes with simple dishes which he knows how to make.

Taehyung smile widely when he finished making food and washed his little soft hands in sink basin. Taehyung headed toward his room and decided to take a shower. He take a warm shower and wear a cute adorable dress which add more beauty on him. His silky hairs are falling on his forehead and plump lips shined in pink shade. He is looking so beautiful and cute that can make anyone fall for him.

Taehyung walk in his small living room and now the thing is that he don't have big dinning table where many people can sit. He only have a three chaired table in kitchen. Taehyung bite his lips in nervousness thinking about this. Where will he serves them dinner.

A cute pout form on his lips seeing his little cute house which is just for himself. He never have guests in his house except his best friend rose and it's first time someone was coming in his house so he is a little insecure because why not the whom are coming in his house are country most richest persons.

His shoulder drop in sadness thinking about this but suddenly his eyes lit up and a idea come in his mind. He giggled cutely and quickly take his one small neat carpet and neatly placed it on ground beside living room where some space is available.

He placed some his cushions on each corners of carpet and again placed a small sheet on it for food. Taehyung huff and his lips broke in beautiful wide smile after seeing his adorable work. He look at clock and saw it's almost there time of reaching here so he run in kitchen and one by one placed all food neatly on carpet. He pat his back himself proud of his own work. Taehyung sit on sofa and decided to wait for them.

~~~~~

On the other side jeon mansion is in chaos and all are running around the house like mad persons. Jin look at them with done face and saw how namjoon is dropping bags which he told him to hold carefully. He prepared so much food himself for his baby and neatly pack them but here namjoon is ruining his all attempts.

Jimin is struggling with the plushies because he almost buy human size plushies for taehyung and yoongi is helping him in holding them. Lisa is also carrying some shopping bags in her one hand and with other hand holding her phone and shouting on her employees angerly because they just miss taehyung one dress and now she is screaming at them angerly.

Hoseok is busy calming his angry wife and pat her back whenever Lisa screams angerly and jungkook, well jungkook is busy checking himself in his phone screen. He literally checked his outfit thousands time in the evening as if he is looking good or not. He wants to look the only most handsome man in taehyung life.

And Jin is now staring at them with bored face . He is telling them to do their all works on time but they still make them late. His poor baby must be waiting for them. At last he lost his control and shouted at them.

" I SWEAR TO MY TAEHYUNG, IF YOU GUYS WILL NOT OUT FROM HERE IN FIVE SECONDS....THEN I WILL LEAVE YOU ALL HERE AND GONE BY MYSELF AND THAT TOO ALONE..." Jin huffed and breath heavily after shouting on the top of his lungs and on the other side all are having wide eyes and in one second all of them vanish from there like air because they know if Jin swear on taehyung then he will surely make it happened.

Jin sign and left from there mansion and saw all of them already sitting in car like obident children's. He chuckled silently and also sit in car with them and Jungkook started to drive the car with fast heart beating eager to meet his pearl .Car is big enough for all of them to sit there comfortably.

After sometime their car stopped in front of taehyung house and instantly their heart started to beat faster in happiness that finally they are going to meet their baby. All of them come out from car and walked toward the door.

Jungkook is carrying a beautiful red flowers bouquet and smile looking at it. Yoongi ring the doorbell with wide smile and all of them patiently waited for taehyung to open the door. Not so long door opened softly and reveal the most beautiful person in world in front of them.

Jeon's breath hitched and eyes glued on taehyung without blinking. Jungkook forget to blink and just stare and stare at the little beauty in front of him. All jeon's are just staring at taehyung with hawk like eyes and their heart burn just to capture this beauty in their arms.

Taehyung gulp a little when he saw jeon's Dark eyes on him. They all are looking at him so intensely which make him feel to submitted. He slightly clear his throat and said.
" W-welcome". Taehyung shutter and whisper to them. Jeon's come out from their frozen state with his angelic voice and lovingly stare at him.

" Hi baby". Lisa said with wide smile and quickly take taehyung in his arms taking him off guards. Taehyung is shocked at sudden hug and damn he feels so small in her arms. But still he slowly wrap his fragile arms around her torso and hug her. Taehyung is little in height from all of them so his face is reaching near her shoulders.

Lisa heart skip feeling her baby so close so she hold him possessively and caged him in her arms tightly. After hugging him for some time both of them back away and saw all other jeons are staring at taehyung with intense desperate dark orbs.

" little one how are you". Yoongi said and quickly move towards taehyung wants him as soon as possible in his arms. He also take taehyung in his hold and hug him tightly to his heart close." I a-am fine ". Taehyung whisper on his chest and fast beating heart hug him back.

One by one all of them greet taehyung and hug him tightly in their arms except jungkook. Jungkook all the time stare at taehyung with dominant and intense eyes and now his heart beat abnormally that he gots to hug taehyung. Taehyung look at him slowly with doe innocent eyes and that's it jungkook instantly move toward taehyung and hug the life out of him.

Taehyung whimper at sudden action and manhandling but being the innocent bean he hug him back softly.
Jungkook lost his control when his pearl intoxicating scent invades in his senses and he closed his eyes and sniffed him greedily.

Jungkook slightly nuzzled his face in taehyung neck and his lips touch taehyung neck which make taehyung body shiver and he feels slightly uncomfortable totally foreign to these touches. Taehyung is about to back away from hug but jungkook growl and hug him tightly.

Taehyung eyes widen at his actions and freeze in his strong hold. Other members stare at them with smirking face but when they look at taehyung face they know they have to separate them now because jungkook is losing himself totally.

So namjoon placed his hand on jungkook shoulder and squeeze him little hardly telling him to leave taehyung. Jungkook finally back away from hug and stare at taehyung darkly. Taehyung look down totally not being able to look in dark eyes of jungkook and said. " c-come in". He said shuttering and let all of the enter in his little sweet home.

All jeon's stare at the house and smile seeing the cute house just like their baby. Taehyung bite his lips and said.
" I k-know it's not b-big but still make yourself comfortable". He said in nervousness and by hearing his tiny cute voice jeons cold heart melt. They all stare at Tae with adoration and love and then hoseok said.

" sunshine it's so cute just like you. So don't be nervous we love this". He said showing his big smile and all members quickly nodded at him. Taehyung feel relief and said. " please have dinner first I already arranged everything ". Taehyung said in excited voice which make jeons also happy.

But their heart shivers in admiration and enthusiasm when they saw how taehyung arranged everything very cutely on ground. All jeon's stare at taehyung who is now having red shy cheeks seeing their reaction. The jeons sit on ground first time in their life and that too for their baby.

If anyone saw them sitting in ground can't believe there own eyes but who is kidding, they can do anything just for their little baby." Come sweetheart ". Jimin said lovingly and pat the place between him and jungkook. Taehyung bite his lips in shyness and slowly sit between them in ground.

" this is so beautiful and amazing pearl". Jungkook said staring at taehyung with love eyes and taehyung nodded slightly feeling happy that they like this. " Jimin move I want to sit beside him". Jin whisper in jimin ear and nudge him with his elbow.

Jimin furiously shake his head as no and whisper back. " No way in hell. I want him near me so hyung quietly eat the food". Jin glared at jimin but jimin smoothly ignore him and give his all attention to taehyung.

All of them started to eat food which is prepared by taehyung and they can't help but get amazed by his delicious cooking. All of them praised him So much which make taehyung a blushy mess. He thank them and then they all eat dinner admiring taehyung totally.

Now all of them sit in living room and Jin and Jimin help him with dishes. Even though taehyung denied so much but still they help him with all works of kitchen. They walk inside living room and all other jeons eyes lit up seeing him.

Taehyung sit beside yoongi who is dying with happiness having his baby close to him. " taehyung this is for you". Lisa said showing him many bags which make taehyung amazed.
" baby here...I myself make these for you". This time Jin said in excited voice and placed bags on table.

Taehyung is so amused seeing the most richest persons doing these all for him. " you guys don't have to do all t-these". He said silently and look at them with innocent eyes. Jeon's for some minutes just stare at him quietly with dark orbs but suddenly namjoon smiled and calmly said. " It's ok baby cheeks, we loved to do these for you". Namjoon shows his dimple smile which make taehyung relax and shyly accept all gifts from them.

This time jungkook turn toward taehyung and forward big flower bouquet to him. " beautiful flowers for most beautiful rose in world". Jungkook said with that dark voice which is filled with so much obsession. Taehyung shivers hearing his dominant voice and slowly accept them and mumbles a small thank you.

" it's my turn now ". Jimin said excited and run outside the house. Taehyung got confused while other silently sit there waiting for jimin. Not so long jimin come holding a big teddy bear almost his size which make taehyung eyes widen in happiness and his eyes sparkled seeing this. He gasped loudly in excitement but suddenly his mind started to fell into little space.

He totally forgot that today he didn't shift in little space and now it's night time. And by seeing this big teddy bear he just cannot able to control his little self. All jeon's smile widely seeing taehyung reaction that he really loved the jimin gift. Jimin is in cloud nine in happiness that taehyung really love this but suddenly jimin and all other jeons eyes widen in shock and they all become freeze when taehyung said..........

" I-ish this is f-for t-taetae".

~~~~~~~

Sorry for late update and enjoy my book.

Follow, vote and comment on book.

Till then take care and bye bye my lovies.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

7.1M 178K 41
*CURRENTLY UNDERGOING MAJOR EDITING* There she was shaking her hips side to side as if she was putting on a private show for him. He stood there star...
203K 3.5K 93
̶Wa̶̶r̶n̶i̶n̶̶g ̶Ya̶̶n̶d̶e̶r̶̶e ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶e̶s . . . . . . ♥̶"̶̶I ̶̶L̶o̶̶v̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u ̶t̶o̶da̶̶y, ̶i ̶wa̶̶n̶t ̶y̶o̶u ̶t̶o̶m̶o̶r̶r̶o̶w a̶̶m̶d ̶i ̶n̶e̶̶e̶...
34.3K 2.7K 8
THE TALE OF..... EXTREME POSSESSION AND UNCONDITIONAL LOVE...... Just where love will cross all limits and claims what truly...
Caged Love Από chimmy09

Ρομαντική

178K 5.5K 37
One look at her and he was obsessed with her from the childhood. He was 10 when he met her, she was just a newborn baby. She was his father's best...