Lovesick: [YANDERE!Tsukasa Yu...

By Kamamo_

[๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐’๐ˆ๐‚๐Š] _อŽ_อŽ_อŽ_อŽ_อŽ_อŽ_อŽ_อŽ_อŽ_อŽ_อŽ_อŽ_อŽ_อŽ_อŽ_อŽ_อŽ "๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ค๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ?" "๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๏ฟฝ... More

๐Ÿฅ€[!!Introduction!!]๐Ÿฅ€
[1st Chapter: The Far Shore.]
[2nd Chapter: Moonlight.]
[3rd Chapter; A fresh New Face]
[4th Chapter: Simpler times...]
[5th Chapter: A new club and Friends!]
๐Ÿฅ€[Chapter 6th: Teru Minamoto]๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€[7th Chapter: Stolen.]๐Ÿฅ€
[Chapter 8th: Tsukasa...?]
[Chapter Nine: Welcome back!]
[10th Chapter: Playdate]
[11th Chapter: The Realization Of An Obsession]
[12th Chapter: Sweet dreams~.]
[13th Chapter: A Loyal (Potential) Familiar.]
[14th Chapter: The Summer Demon!]
[15th Chapter: Marriage proposal.]
[16th Chapter: Girls day!]
[17th Chapter: Inheritance]
[18th Chapter: The True meaning of Fear]
[19th Chapter: The True Meaning of Fear, PT2]
[20th Chapter: Your Obedient Servant.]
[21st Chapter: Aftermath]
[22nd Chapter: A Picture Perfect Reality]
[23rd Chapter: As The World Caves In]
[24th Chapter: Mr.Hajime.]
[25th Chapter: Lovesick.]
[26th Chapter: Meant To Be Yours.]
[27th Chapter: Teachers Pet]
[28th Chapter: Escapism]
[29th Chapter: Secret Alliance.]
[30th Chapter: Love potion]
[31st Chapter: Befriending No.3!]
[32nd Chapter: Bittersweet.]
[33rd Chapter: Splinters.]
[35th Chapter: Dangerously Yours]
[36th Chapter: Daddy's girl]
[Gallery]
[37th Chapter: Baked Goods!]
[Regrets I have!]

[34th Chapter: Alleyway]

493 21 44
By Kamamo_

[TW: Violence/Mentions of blood]

"What...?" Kenta blinked a few times as he whipped his head around. "You heard me!" I exclaimed happily as I stood up. I walked up to him and I put an arm behind me, The other arm pointing at his chest. "You and-" I then pointed to myself. "Me!" I smiled at him.

Kenta blushed immensely as he stared at me. "N-N-NO WAY! Someone like you..? With me...?" He said shyly. I giggled as I tucked a few strands of hair out of his face before cupping his cheek.

"Mhm. I like to believe there is no such thing as "out of someone's league" for everyone to have a chance to have someone of "better quality." It's mostly society's views that corrupt one's mind to think that way." I said with a closed-eyed smile.

He grips rather tightly onto the metal broom as he stares down at me. "So? What do you say?" He looks down at his feet, deep in thought. Before looking up at me and nodding slightly.

"Yeah-! Of course..." I retracted my hand before clasping both of my hands together in a happy manner. "Great! Well- I'll get ahead- I'll meet you outside at the gates, K?" He nodded before I waved to him before skipping outside.

Good. Operation: Make him reveal himself to me. That he is Tsukasa Yugi! Now in motion! The steps are simple. I take over Teru's spot for apparition hunting and do things that'll normally tick him off. First- Make him jealous! Second would ignore him if he begs for my attention, Third- be slightly rude to him... if all fails- I'll lure him and me into a secluded area populated with dangerous apparitions- And endanger myself- or him, and he has no other choice but to save me! Or- himself...

But to make this "date" believable is to take him to some places. Now what do people do on dates anyway? I know it's your typical eat- have fun! Eat- and... yeah! As annoying as it may seem, I genuinely don't know what happens on dates- do you hold hands? Do you hug? Or- do you kiss?

The only dates I recall ever going on are mostly with Teru... but I wouldn't consider them as ones... Half of the time, it was us on missions or patrols. And most of them end up becoming a gory- and bloody mess... and I wouldn't classify those as "romantic" or "sweet". Not to mention I have to balance work with

I stared at the window, thinking of places. Before I decided- why not go everywhere we could? Eat, take him for a walk in a nearby park, and depending on what's on tonight- maybe the movies? Maybe!

Alright... I pulled out my phone, before texting Teru.

[Honey]

[Hey, Teru. Do you mind swapping patrol locations with me tonight? I feel a little stressed and need something to relieve said stress. Please and thank you!]

-Sent.

I continued walking down the halls as I waited for a reply, before a buzzing sensation rooted in my hand.

[Richie Rich]

[Sure! Knock yourself out lol. Here's the district just in case. Stay safe! 😀😀😀]

-Seen.

He soon sent the link to the location, and I sent mine over as well. So downtown huh? I remember Dad taking me there for some harsh training... Good old memories. Now- onto movies... I exited the texting app I was on previously, and googled sessions for movies.

There are quite a few options! There's 'Speak to Me', A horror movie about a talking eyeball. 'Arachnid man and his multiversal madness.' Action! And a big hit and the paper office. Or- maybe something romantic? Hmm... Shame that most of these sessions clash with each other's times, so it's unlikely we could watch all three in one go.

"What a shame..." I said under my breath as I continued to walk forward. Finally reaching the stairs. After some pondering, I decided to settle on a very suitable movie for both of us! 'He'll thank me later.'

I soon pocketed my phone as I went down the stairs to the first floor. After a bit of jogging, I finally reached the lockers! No students in sight. I ran over to mine and took out my outdoor shoes. Quickly- and smoothly, I did my shoes and opened up my "umbrella" to shield myself from the soft cold rain showering from above. As I walked away from the school, my feet collided with the wet floors in a rhythmic pattern.

The dripping and wetness messed up my white school shoes. Staining my socks which made it slightly uncomfortable and unbearable to walk in. It kind of reminded me of the water-covered floors of boundaries...

I soon arrived at the gates of the school, which promptly made me lean against the entrance's wall. Giving me a sort of "break" from all the wandering from place to place.

As I patiently waited for Kenta. The cover of my undercover umbrella protects me from the drizzling rain. I looked at the mirror-like floors, and droopy and reflective leaves made me wonder if- Mitsuba could pop through it? Since he can pop through any form of reflection if it's on campus grounds... Maybe? But that would be weird...

I soon shook that creepy thought off as I let my mind wander elsewhere... That's when Various thoughts came to mind. The thoughts make my head throb a bit...

'What if he was an actual ordinary human whom I mistook for Tsukasa? Wouldn't that be horrible of me to do? Endangering him to test if he's him or not?'. 'What do I say to him if Kenta did turn out to be Tsukasa... Do I kiss him and confess my undying feelings for him?'. 'How am I sure these are genuine feelings, rather than deep passionate but platonic feelings for a friend?'. And whatnot.

The likelihood of Kenta being Tsukasa is high... it's not just a "hunch"... but just- EVERYTHING! To his mannerisms, to his speech, and to the way he talks- and the confusing things he's done so far. Not to mention his reaction to certain things I've done!

But-

Could it be that I'm overthinking things? Could it be that I'm going too far for a boy I technically barely know? Well... in hindsight, he too barely knows anything about me. Besides being "Y/n Seimei, The oldest Daughter of Sora Seimei and Hoshi Seimei. A proud Exorcist girl that finds it thrilling spilling blood of apparitions!'

I sighed as I leaned onto the stone wall. 'Christ... maybe... I should tell him when I see him again... if I want to be in a romantic relationship with someone as crazy as him... establishing a form of trust is best... and before that step, he needs to know about certain events from my past... Great...'

"Sorry! Did I make you wait long?" Kenta said as he sprinted towards me. "Nah! Perfect timing actually-" I say cheerfully as I hovered the umbrella over our heads.

"So... The location of our date is a bit further away from what you may expect- So do you mind if we go by bus?" I say linking arms with him and pulling him in close. "Huh? Oh- sure! But where exactly are we going...?" He questioned suspiciously.

"Somewhere special!~ But you have to give me your full trust to enjoy the experience~" I said in a sweet tone, trying to act as inconspicuous as possible. He hesitates a bit, before biting the bullet and agrees to go blindly on this "date". Putting all of his trust in me. "Fine... but if I end up getting kidnapped- I'm haunting you for the rest of your days." He joked.

"I promise! I pinky swear!" I unlinked our arms and brought out my pinky finger. His reaction was- a mixture of surprise and shock. His gaze softened as he complied and hooked his pinky finger with mine. "Alright... a bit childish- but alright..." He chuckled as we unhooked our pinky fingers and continued.

The bus stop wasn't too far from the school, which made the journey there quick and simple! Kenta and I sat in comfortable silence as we waited. Nice... and quiet silence...

That was when low cackling came from behind. I looked from the source of the sound and saw Two burly men approach us. Kenta held my hand giving me a reassuring squeeze of comfort.

"Hey sweetheart... What's a pretty thing like you doing out so late? Shouldn't you be at home with mommy and daddy right now...~?" The one in the middle says. He had spiky black hair and an unshaven beard and mustache. He was in construction clothing, the state of it being muddy and dirty.

The stench of alcohol reeking off of all three of them. I kept my composure calm and steady. I tried my best to ignore them as they crept up beside Kenta and me.

"Why not ditch him and hang out with some real men... Hmm?" The big one said as he shoved Kenta away from me. He swung his arm around my shoulder as he leaned his face dangerously close to mine. "C'mon doll... we don't bite..." He said as he snickered. Another one went to my other side and held my waist with his gross hand, pulling me close to him.

"So what do you say, sweetheart?" The tall one said while smirking down at me. His eyes were watching me hungrily. Like a predator watching its prey.

Kenta's face turned dark, his eyes going completely pitched black as he balls his hands into fists, his knuckles turning white. "Sir... please... I have to be somewhere..." I gulped as I tried to remain calm. I pushed the one holding my waist to the side, before also shoving the one that had his arm wrapped around my shoulders.

"C'mon Love. No need to play hard to get... a pretty thing like yourself should be with us rather than someone like him..." He said. When I saw Kenta, all I saw was Tsukasa. Guilt stinging my head at the thought.

I took my disguised Katana and held it firmly in my hands, before swinging it at the Big guy's face like hitting a baseball with a bat. And curving my body to a particular angle to deliver a swift kick to the taller one. "YOU BITCH!" The taller burly one said as he held his stomach.

I helped Kenta up before kicking the big guy in the crotch and putting all of my body weight into my leg as I stepped on the big guy's throat. And lowering the heavy part of my Katana on the taller one as well throat to keep both of them in place.

"You see... I'm in a REALLY good mood today. And I rather it not be spoilt by the likes of you... So I'll let you both go for now. But if I see you again. I will NOT be afraid of tainting the sidewalk with your blood." I smiled sweetly at both of them. "Got it?".

"GOT IT!" They both said in unison. "Good!" I lifted my leg and Katana from both of them, and both scurried off to god knows where. Kenta held my hand as worry was spread across his face. "Are you alright!" He asked, his voice cracking a bit. "Of course!" I say with a laugh. And as if on cue. The bus soon came into view, and I quickly grabbed Kenta's hand and went inside the bus. Quickly paying for our tickets and scooting towards the others on the bus.

The bus wasn't as crowded as I expected it to be. I soon guided him and me to the back of the bus to sit down on the two-seater on the back left of the bus. Him sitting at the window seat, while I sat on the edge... Much to my dismay.

"Glad that's over with... rough start to a date huh...?" I awkwardly laughed, as Kenta looked at me weirdly. "What! Lighten up! If you stay in that foul mood that you're currently in, that'll set the mood for the rest of the night!" I whined as I slumped back into my chair.

"Huh-? Oh. yeah sorry. Just- didn't like how they talked to you..." He grumbled as he folded his arms. "That's fair... but it's fine. I've dealt with worse! And don't ask. Please-" He complied as he just gave a quick nod before staring off into space outside the window.

"Well, the ride is gonna be 30 minutes... so better get comfortable!" I told him as I pulled out my phone and earphones. I passed over the other attached bud to him. "Wanna listen to my music? It's nothing dirttyyy, I swear! Just some classical pieces." I say practically shoving the earbud in his face.

"O-oh! Umm.... sure...?" He muttered softly as he took the earbud and put it in his left ear. "Fair warning... It's mostly Classical." I say as I press play. And without warning, "The Four Seasons" Started to play.

And for the next 30 minutes. I jammed away as Kenta sat there weirdly. He wanted to ask to change the song, but probably didn't want to upset me... Fair enough!

~

Kenta and I walked in a somewhat comfortable silence beneath the cover of his umbrella. The soft droplets of water surround us. Its rhythmic tunes echo throughout the streets of the city.

The sun was no longer present to showcase the summery yellow glow but was replaced with a gloomy grey. But that didn't stop me from having some fun with Kenta.

I pulled at his sleeve to move a little faster. Maneuvering through the crowds of fresh-off-work employees and high school students. "C'mon!" I yelled out, my voice barely being heard due to the loud cars and chatter.

Kenta quickly lowered his umbrella and chased after me through the rain. "[READER]-! WAIT UP!" He yelled out as he got pushed and shoved around by the crowd on the street. He soon stumbles back from the overwhelming pressure of the passing people and falls on his back.

He lays on the floor in a starfish position, letting this new change of environment in. People gave their weirded-out and judgemental looks before continuing with their walks.

"Having trouble I see." I giggled as I reached out my hand. "Yeah..." He awkwardly responded as he grabbed my hand. I hoisted him to his feet, not letting go of his hand. "Cmon! I know a good cafe near here!" I dragged him behind me. His feet stumbled a bit as I pulled him along.

I soon saw the small cafe, a smile creeping onto my lips. "Let's go!" I yelled out excitedly. Kenta remained silent as we went across the street and into the building. It was a good old 50-60's fashion cafe. The floorboards were a chequered pattern, and the colors were vibrant and fun. A wave of nostalgia washed over Kenta.

"You can leave your umbrella there!" I pointed to the corner as I went over to the front desk. A girl with pink hair greeted me. Her cafe uniform looked unfit and patchy. Bits of sweat seeped through her clothes. It was a normal fitted black knee skirt with a white blouse and apron. Giving it a 50-60's vibe. "Hello! How may I help you?" She said in a cheery and enthusiastic tone.

"Hmm... Can I perhaps get [Favourite hot drink and food]. And-" I looked over to Kenta, who just walked up beside me. "Oh! A large hot chocolate and french toast!" He exclaimed. The sounds of quick tapping and the scribbling of notes were heard.

"Alright... that adds up to 4345.94 Yen!" She exclaims happily. I pulled out my wallet and gave over the right amount, getting some yen coins in exchange. "If you take this, your food will be with you shortly.!" She said as she gave us a weird sculpture- that was depicted as a cat...? No. A mouse perhaps? Maybe a mixture of both? But whatever it is! It was holding up a number card.

I took it quickly and tugged at Kenta to follow along as I marched right over to the booth at the far back. Kenta and I sat opposite one another. The pair sit in awkward silence.

"Hey... How about we play a game to pass the time?" I say as I rest my chin in my palm. "A game? What kind...?" He questioned suspiciously. "Nothing big! Just a good old game of 2 truths, and 1 lie! You in?" I say as I eyed him, hoping my staring would pressure him to say yes.

"Yeah, sure..." He chuckled awkwardly. "Great! I'll go first. First one, I vomit when I lie, second, I have a pet cat, third, [Insert favorite color] is my favorite color." Kenta thought for a solid minute, pondering over the three. "The Second one!" He confidently said. "Nope!" I criss-crossed my fingers together as I smiled happily. "First one. I have a cat! He- is currently missing... Anyway! Your turn." I laughed off the last sentence.

He eyed me for a moment, a clear pout playing at his lips as he thought for his turn. "Alright... First, katanuki is my favorite festival game! Second, I got a brother, third-" He thinks for a moment, his finger on his lips as he weighs his options.

"Maths is my least favorite subject!" He confidently exclaimed. "The third one."." DAMNIT!" He flanked his arms in the air in utter defeat, as I patted myself on the shoulder.

We continued with our little game. Cracking up jokes and just having an overall good time. That's when my alarm on my phone went off, notifying me to go do something before continuing with my evening.

"Hey Kenta, I'm gonna be right back- okay?" I said as Kenta looked at me blinking a few times. "Okay!" He said, taking a quick sip of his drink. I took the time to slide off the seat, taking my bag with me, and headed in the direction of the restroom.

'Gotta make this quick' I thought as I instead went into the janitor's closet which was the opposite of the men's and women's bathroom.

I walked in upon it opening, flicking the light switch on. Being greeted with flickering lights and shelving with cleaning products of all kinds. The floor was grey cold cement and the walls had torn and moldy green wallpaper. Gross... After scanning the room, I turned around and quickly locked the door. I soon spun back around and took out some chalk from my bag and drew a sigil from the floor.

"Here we go... And..............Done!" I said with a sigh and a smile at my somewhat perfect circle. I placed my hand on it and as if something possessed my body, I muttered something in a low dark, and sinister voice. One that didn't sound like my own.

The lights started to flicker more and more, making me a bit excited. A soft scent of blood filled the air, as I felt the room's temperature decrease dramatically.

Almost making it feel like I am in a walk-in freezer. I soon saw a shadow behind me grow taller and taller. Its silhouette showed long crazy hair and arms that stretched out more than its usual length. Its slender fingers wrap themselves around my neck.

I gripped my Katana's handle, as my breath hitched. Within a quick flash, I slashed at being behind me. A blood-curdling scream follows close behind.

"I'm gonna enjoy this..." I say slicing away at the entity's fingers. More wails of pain filled the room. Now facing the creature. Its mouth was long and wide, with layers of teeth going in a circle in its mouth. Its eyes were not present, leaving the sockets to be voidlike. It was pale and skinny, Its ribcage being visible by the thin layer of its skin. Its legs were spread apart and both were long and slim. Its bones almost popping out. as if it's been starved for decades.

It was 5 times bigger than any normal human, and from what I could gather, its height was around- roughly 8 feet tall. It also had large and tangled black hair, its hair framing its face and body perfectly.

A bit of its blood managed to get on my cheek, a trail going down and over my lips to my chin. I licked it off, and it had a strong taste of salt and vinegar. Turning my expression to one of disgust. "Blegh... could you taste any more vulgar?" I said sticking my tongue out.

It sprung up and attempted to bite at me. "Woah there! Not so fast." I said, plunging my blade into its wide mouth. I lifted my foot and placed it on its chest, shoving it back to the ground.

"I'm gonna take my time with you..."

~

"What happened to your hair...?" Kenta pointed out as he sipped his drink. My hair was in tangles and my uniform was a bit wonky. "Huh? Oh, I got kinda curious about the hand dryers..." I say as I awkwardly sip my drink.

"Okay...?" He said as he laughed. "Anyways... it's still your turn." I pointed out, as I tried to change the topic.

"Ah, I see... Well......" He said as he sipped his drink. Thinking over his choices. Before coughing uncontrollably. He covered his mouth with his hands as he bent over the table. His vision going slightly blurry... After his fit of coughs, he opens his eyes to see small bits of blood on his palms. "Are you- alright? Christ, do you want me to" And before I could slide away from the booth, he shook his head.

"No! It's fine... this happens sometimes." He says as he wipes off the blood on his black trousers.

Cue the silence. The only thing stopping either of us from going insane is the chattering of others around us, and the sounds of sizzling and yells from the direction of the kitchen.

I was about to speak up before the waitress came over and placed down both of our meals. "That was quick... Thank you for the food!" I said as I clasped both of my hands together. Digging into my food.

We both sat there eating our food, not uttering a word but slowly stealing glances at each other. After 20 minutes or so, we finished up.

We soon left after that and went to a nearby park. It was quiet and quite soothing as a gentle breeze brushed onto my soaked skin.

I soon ducked from beneath the umbrella and spread my arms out as I spun around. The rain fell onto my face and soaked up my clothes and hair. "Kenta! C'mon, join me!" I say as I give him my hand to take.

"Join what?" he said nervously. I just rolled my eyes at him as I pulled him towards me. The umbrella made a loud splash as it hit the floor. "This!" I intertwined our hands together as my other free one held his waist firmly.

"Do you know how to waltz?" He blinked at me a few times, before shaking his head from side to side. "Kinda...? Someone taught me it a while ago... but I didn't enjoy it that much...". He admitted. "Good enough for me! Just follow my lead." I soon took the lead pulling him along with me.

He retorted his hands back to him, before I hushed him. "Don't worry, It's simple!" I took his left hand and intertwined it with mine. "You hold me firmly here... while the other-" I then took his right hand, and placed it on my shoulder. "Now, slowly- we sway, side to side- slowly. And if we think we could, we could go faster."

The expression he had on his face was priceless! He seemed to hate it- and I wouldn't mind if he backed away, yet he didn't. "You don't have to do this if you don't want to..." I whispered to him, he only looked away, as he focused on his feet. "I don't want to... you seem to enjoy this kind of stuff... so why not..." I giggled at his response. "Besides... It's a date... Doing stuff like this is normal..." I swear... I saw a hint of pink on his cheek, but I ignored it and only nodded.

I kept on spinning each other around in circles as the rain seeped into our clothes, and the puddles staining our shoes and socks. But I paid no mind to it. I continued pulling him along. Going from one point to another.

Every time I looked at Kenta's face. All I saw was his... I hesitated dancing with Kenta- but if I just picture Tsukasa instead of him, that guilt that's been panging at my chest will decrease. Just him and I... Me and him... like from our first playdate, at the Apparition snow festival.

'God... I'm praying this is you and not some random guy that I mistook for you... It just makes sense! And you can't just cancel out habits- Even if you were the world's best actor. There are limits a person- or apparition can suppress. And so far, Kenta has shown A LOT of your mannerisms and habits... even the not-so-noticeable ones.'

'So I am 98% sure... Kenta is You.'

After some dancing, and a bit of exploring in the park. We eventually left the park drenched and decided to dry off at a convenience store to buy snacks for our next location. "We got... [Insert favorite snacks]! And shortbread." He said as he looked inside the plastic bag.

"Perfect! Now stuff them into my bag so we can go to our next location." I say cheerfully as I pried open my bag so he could stuff it inside. Quickly he dunked in all our snacks and zipped up the now budgie school bag.

We weren't completely dry, but we weren't as drenched as we were before, so it's fine if we walked inside the theatre like this, right? That's when I checked my phone quickly and noticed the time. "Shit... we'll be late for our movie if we don't speed up! Cmon!" I pulled Kenta's wrist as I started running along the sidewalk.

After 4 minutes or so, we finally arrived at our destination. The quick scent of popcorn filled the air as we walked inside. Sounds of popping and cheerful laughter filled the room as we walked further inside. The floor transcended from marble to a soft black carpet. The walls were wine red with faded white strips going down. Columns were placed along the walls to make up the illusion of the black ceiling.

Kenta soon went ahead and closed the umbrella as I went over to stand in line. After a while, It was my turn and I walked ahead to look over the options for popcorn and drink combos. The chasire stood slumped in front of me. Seemed to be a college student with massive bags underneath his eyes, He had brunette hair which was slightly messy and curly.

He wore a red-white striped shirt, with an employee tag. "Hi! Can I have two tickets to "Lovers qurial"?" I say as the boy quickly types in my request. "Any drinks or snacks?" He asked in an irritated tone. "Yes, can I get the couples combo? And can the drink be Fanta?" I later added. The couple's combo was 1 large popcorn bucket, 1 drink, and 2 vanilla or chocolate ice creams. "Ok," He typed out while yawning.

"Your total is.... 3,751 Yen." He said as I shuffled through my wallet to grab the right amount. "Here you go!" I said happily as I placed it on the tray. Two paper tickets came out he ripped half of it apart and handed it over to me. "Your cinema is cinema 3." He said quickly as he shooed me away.

His Co-worker soon handed me our freshly made popcorn, drink, and ice cream. Kenta soon walked up to me and grabbed the bowl of popcorn from me. "So what movie are we watching?" He said as he threw a single popcorn into his mouth.

"You'll see." I snickered as I glanced from the tickets and straight ahead into the corridor. "Cinema 3.... Cinema 3..... Cinema.... There it is!" I say as I run over to the still-open doors. "C'mon! Let's go get our seats before the ads start." I said as I squinted my eyes at the rows of seats. Couples and teenage girls scattered about. I soon saw a second to last row being empty, which on instinct made me sprint over to claim our row and seats. Kenta walking up normally.

"Hurry! It's gonna start in 1 minute!" I whispered. Kenta made a hand motion to calm me down as he climbed up the steps. He shimmied through the too-close headrests and unfolded theatre stairs.

He plopped himself down next to me just as the ads started. And sighed heavily. "Are you going to tell me what movie we are watching now? Or do I have to suffer as I try and guess what it is?" He says furrowing his brows.

I only laughed suspiciously as I just shrugged my shoulders. "You gotta guess. It'll be no fun if I told you." I say with a hint of cockiness in my voice. He eyes me for a short while before averting his attention to the movie.

After showcasing weird and obscure ads, and upcoming movies. The movie officially started. The opening scene starts with cheesy music and chirping birds. And a close zoom up into a girl's window then into her room Where she flutters her eyes open with a soft flutter of her suspiciously long eyelashes. She soon stood up and woke up with perfect hair, and a clean zero crinkled up bed.

Tsuka- Kenta looked over at me with a disgusted look on his face. "Is this a romance movie?" He asked in a somewhat loud voice. I didn't answer, but instead smirked as I licked my ice cream. "Maybe.". He grumbles to himself as he eats his popcorn.

One of Tsukasa's habits is how bored he easily gets. And a romance movie is perfect for this! Just hope it works...

After a while in the movie. Kenta stood up and excused himself to go to the restroom quickly, whispering to me that he'd be back. 'Jackpot! Kind of... If this were Tsukasa, he'd just stand up and walk away without saying a word. But still!' He quickly left the theatre room. I don't blame him if he ditched me right here and now. The movie at the moment couldn't be more cringier. I

Not to mention the obvious sudden makeout sessions between the couples in the room, and the loud squeals of the teenaged girls. I just huffed out a breath as I sipped on my drink. As I patiently wait for "Kenta's" Return.

38 Minutes has passed, and we're near the movie's ending. The entire time I couldn't focus on the movie, but instead glanced from Tsu-Kenta's seat and to the exit door. "Fuck it," I whispered beneath my breath as I stood up and sneakily exited the theatre, disguised Katana in hand.

"Where could he be?" I muttered as I went into the long dimly lit hallway. I first went to wait outside the men's bathroom, staying there for a while before searching the timeout zone. Aimlessly wandering the arcade room but declaring he isn't here either.

I soon searched the lobby. Looking around for a dark-haired boy. With no Kenta in sight, I asked the workers if they had seen him walk out. Both responded with a quick yes.

I soon sprinted out of the theatre and ran left. Looking through countless alleyways. But to no avail. He was nowhere. I sprinted back to the theatre and went right instead. The moon was out now, and the streets were lit dimly by streetlamps.

While I ran in the cold rain, I felt a strong spiritual energy nearby, along with the stench of blood that coated the air. "No... NO...!" I yelled as I looked through the streets before my eyes caught the sight of an alley.

My heart thumped in my chest and my breath got caught in my throat as I looked through the gap of the tall looming buildings. A crimson liquid covered its graffitied walls, and scarlet tainted the cold concrete floor. There was a cover over the alleyway, keeping the culprit and red-tainted bodies dry.

My eyes were wide as I looked at the silhouette in the dark. He stood over the bodies of what I presume were men. Towering over them his hands dripped with blood. Surrounding the silhouette were two oddly familiar wisps.

He soon spun around and quickly hopped off the corpses and walked toward me, towards the light. As he approached slowly, I saw a glint of a familiar smile and two pitched black eyes.

"[Reader]... I thought you were watching that movie..." He said as he stepped into the light. Kenta- or should I say Tsukasa, stood proudly as his arms were folded behind him. "I hoped our game went on for a little longer... but these men followed us here... So I wanted to take care of it before we continued... but I guess I got a bit carried away..." He said glancing behind himself, a laugh escaping his lips.

"Tsukasa..." I stepped forward a bit, my hands trembling as I cupped his face, so his eyes could look at me again.

"We gotta get you out of here. Let's go."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 55 13
โœงเผบ ๐€ ๐Š๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐€๐œ๐š๐๐ž๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐‡๐ข๐ ๐ก ๐’๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ, ๐˜๐ฎ๐ ๐ข ๐€๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ž, ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง ๐š ๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก...
89.4K 3.8K 88
โ€•โ€•็”˜ใ„ๅคœ | ๐’๐–๐„๐„๐“ ๐๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ SEQUEL to Ghosted | Hanako-kun x Reader After the memories of getting ghosted and meeting the ghost of her dreams start...
5.3K 231 32
(Y/n), a girl with a rare incurable disease. Who had just moved into a strange new place since her parents found work in a completely different area...
919K 32.5K 45
She is a high school girl who has been able to see spirits since she was five. He is a sadistic apparition who loves the color of her face when she b...