Summoned Boyfriend (Taekook)

By Lee_Suho

Just an another regular day of Kim Taehyung's life where his soon to be brother in law demands him to bring a... More

intro
1.
2.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.

3.

136 16 0
By Lee_Suho

It was the next day and Jin Namjoon Jimin Taehyung were all in car going airport as they have a flight to Busan.

Jin was driving the car while Namjoon sitting on passenger seat checking the flight details. Jimin and Taehyung on back seat with Yeontan looking out of the window standing on Jimin's lap.

"You didn't bring Mickey and Holly?" Taehyung asked Jimin who was giggling as he was teasing Yeontan who playful growled at him before moving back his attention outside the window.

"Nope Yoongi and Hobi Hyung will bring them" jimin answered.

Taehyung turned to Jimin and pokes his head making Jimin tilt his head sideways "This reminds me when did he take them? And you still didn't introduced me to your boyfriends"

Jimin blinks and he too turned his head to Taehyung "In morning and you will meet them in wedding, we were in a hurry so I just called Yoongi hyung and he took both Mickey and Holly. Besides you were sleeping when he came"

"Atleast tell me what they are like?" Taehyung pouts.

"Demons" Jimin deadpan answered making someone choked.

They turn their head to see Namjoon choked on water he was drinking while Jin sent Jimin a look for rear view mirror.

Jimin raised his hands in a surrendering manner seeing Jin's look and Taehyung unfazed face "Haha funny, fine I'll see them myself" Taehyung said and sat properly.

'You can't just say it out of blue!' Jimin heard a voice in his head and looks ahead his eyes matches purple glowing one.

'I can't lie to him' Jimin pouts his own eyes flicks yellow, 'Besides look he didn't even believe it' he finished signalling towards Taehyung with his eyes who was busy looking outside the window with a sulky face.

'Still be careful with your words....let the boy live till he find out on his own' Jimin gave a nod as a reply before going back to tease Yeontan.

"You good?" Jin asked glancing at Namjoon who just had calmed down after coughing hard.

"Yeah" Namjoon replied taking a sip of water this time without choking.

Jin snorted "Can't believe you still choke on that, i thought you were used to it by now"

Namjoon huffed crossing his arms "In my defence that was sudden"

"Yeah Yeah"

-----------

"....Take good care of yourself and Yeontan too and do find a date i know Yeontan is cute but nope this will not work.." Taehyung was kept nodding as Jin goes on and on reminding him of things he should or shouldn't do.

"....and last but not least no black magic" Taehyung blinked and looks at Jimin standing besides Jin holding his luggage who had a nervous smile and nudge Jin.

"When I did that?" Taehyung asked, Jin realised what he said and just laughed it off nervously before Namjoon came and told them it's time to their flight.

"Let's go guys and Taehyung take care and come quickly ok" Namjoon said taking a bag from Jin and Jimin with a peak on Taehyung's forehead they went off.

Jimin looked back and waved at Taehyung jumping a little, Taehyung smiles and waved back and made Yeontan waves at Jimin too who laughed waving with his both hands after seeing yeontan and Taehyung's wave.

Jin looked back at Taehyung and motioned him 'im watching you'with his hands to which Taehyung replied with ok sign.

When Taehyung can no more see them he turned around going out of the airport "Let's go tannie and call your umm idk uncle? Temporary dad? Mom? Eh whatever"

------------

"Candles? Done"

"Big red circle with star in it? Done"

"Skull? Done"

"Lemon? Done"

"Cross? Done"

"Salt, for if anything goes wrong? Done"

"Chicken? Partially Done as it's fried"

"Well looks like we almost have everything" Taehyung said looking at the list and the things he had prepared. He looks at Yeontan who was sitting on the coffee table in middle of living room looking at him with his head titled and tongue sticking out.

"Yes everything is done" he said and made his way to Yeontan who looked at Taehyung tilting his head to other side trying to understand what his human dad is up to.

Taehyung pickup up an radio he just bought with other things and put it beside Yeontan with some weird mantra playing which he found on internet along with other information.

"Ok so Tannie it's responsibility I'm giving to you make sure it didn't stop till I'm done with this ok" he said patting Yeontan's head before making his way in middle of the circle he had drawn.

"I'll clean this all before going to Busan or else Jin hyung gonna eat me alive" he mumbles looking at the mess he had made while setting things up.

He sighed "There goes nothing" and tied a tie on his head and quickly too a selfie just because if anything goes wrong his funeral picture will be latest not some from internet..lmao no kidding it was just his panicked mind's thought on which he act upon without question, sitting in middle of circle he pulled out a page from his pocket which he gets printed from internet and with great difficulties start reading the words on it.

"Wakatta...... Waka.....ranai wakattara....... wak.....atta to waka......ranaka.....ttara wakarana......katta to iwana......kattara wakattaka....... wakarana......kattaka waka.....ranai .......jan.....aika wakatta" Taehyung slow downed a bit when candles started to flick around him he heard Yeontan barking so he turned and shushed him by putting one finger on his mouth.

Chilly winds started to blow in the closed house which excites Taehyung as he going right according to the instructions everything happening so with that he reads more.

nama......mugi nama......gome nama.......tamago......akama.....kigami aoma........kigami kima......kigami basu gasu baku.......hatsu busu basu gaido" Yeontan suddenly jumped from the table to Taehyung's lap barking at the flickering candles due to his sudden jump the radio which was kept besides him falls and the mantra that was playing on it changed to some random song, startling Taehyung.

"Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
Saturday, Sunday (a week)
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday (oh, oh)
Seven days a week
Every hour, every minute, every second
You know night after night
I'll be lovin' you right, seven days a week

Tightly take control, tightly take his soul
Take your phone and put it in the camera roll
Leave them clothes at the door
Watchu waitin' for? Better come and hit yo' goals
Uh, he jump in it, both feet
Goin' 'til the sun up, we ain't gettin' no sleep
Seven days a week, seven different sheets
Seven different angles, I could be your fantasy

Open up, say, "Ah"
Come here, baby, let me swallow yo' pride
What you on? I can match your vibe
Hit me up and I'ma Cha Cha Slide
You make Mondays feel like weekends
I make him never think 'bout cheatin' (uh)
Got you skippin' work and meetings
Let's sleep in, yeah (seven days a week, ooh)

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
Saturday, Sunday (a week)
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
Seven days a week
Every hour, every minute, every second (oh, oh, oh)
You know night after night
I'll be lovin' you right, seven days a week (yeah)"

Everything stopped as soon as the song started and Taehyung sat their dumbfounded. He looked at his lap and saw Yeontan looking at him with his tongue out and wiggling almost invisible tale, he made a crying face "Nooooo, tannie I was almost there to call someone"

Busy crying he didn't noticed the smoke in front of him taking a human shaped appearance. Taehyung stopped his all crying and whines when he heard an unknown voice roared in the entire living room.

"How the hell you human managed to find a way to summoned me! I was in the middle of eating my lunch"

He looked up and locked his eyes with an unknown person standing infront of him looking at him with a frown and a bowl in one hand and chopsticks in other wearing purple sweatshirt and white shorts.

"Bark bark" Yeontan barked at the unknown person.

"Yeah puppy this is fried rice come I'll give you some" the person said and bend down when Yeontan jumped from Taehyung's lap to run to him, he put the bowl down from which Yeontan ate the rice.

The person looked up at Taehyung who was sitting with his mouth open, he snickered "So you are the one who called me huh? But before anything how the hell you find out that it needs my voice in ritual to summoned me huh huh and from where the fuck you get my voi- wait how the hell you found out that this song is sang by me!"

The unknown boy tsked before continue, "well it's my fault to let my sexy voice freely out in this mortal world" he whines "Just when I was bragging that nobody can summon me you did. Right. In. The. Middle. Of. My. Lunch"

"Oh my satan is that fried chicken?! You knew that too! And I'm Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook if you are wondering " the boy said and run towards the chicken kept on the coffee table, he sat on the couch with his legs folded and picking a chicken piece up he starts eating it but choked when heard a scream.

"AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" and when it drawn upon Taehyung what he actually had done he just screamed..........loud as fuck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 599 21
Kim Seokjin is so done with his single life,His friends keep teasing him about it, so to avoid the teasing, he told them he has a boyfriend. He even...
127K 6.6K 35
Seokjin and Taehyung have been friends since childhood. They made promises to each other and one of those was, never to forget each other. They were...
3.4M 206K 52
The love that has blossomed in Taehyung's heart since childhood for a total stranger who saved him from dying one fatal night is the sole reason for...
2.4K 172 25
"What are you doing to me, Jungkook?" Taehyung asks, leaning back into the warm arms encasing his slim waist. "Only what you're doing to me, every fu...