Her Secretary { Not Edited }

By jeonhaeyi

Story isn't edited yet, you can find some grammatical error. Please ignore "I won't be able to kill you beca... More

Chapter Zero
Mr. Kim and her Secretary.
Impress him ?
Don't you dare see her.
An old friend.
Partnership.
The Tension.
Friend or Enemy ?
Those little steps.
Closeness.
The Trauma.
He is Jealous.
Ready to Confess.
High time to kill someone.
The Surprise.
Meeting at night. πŸ”ž
Meeting at night 2πŸ”ž
The Break down
Behind the mask.
The instinct.
The Savior
She is mine. πŸ’œ
The truth.
I am sorry.
An intimate night. πŸ”ž
Romantic morning.
Time to get ready.
The War.
The Wedding.

Who died ?

294 5 0
By jeonhaeyi

A/n - Everyone got shocked by hearing the gunshot. Still now no one knows who got the gunshot.

Then suddenly you and Lucifer fell on the floor simultaneously gaining their attention.
Taehyung rushed towards you seeing your body covered in blood. He got anxious and crouched down on his knees.
He kept your head on his lap.

Tae - " Yn... Open your eyes... Ynnn" He said patting your cheeks. " Can't you hear me ynnnn ?"

Jk - " Yn... Open your eyes.. " He said crouching beside Taehyung.

Tae - " Yn... Yo- you said you wont lea- leave me...right ? Please open your eyes.. " He was sobbing loudly while patting your cheeks.

He had promised you that he won't let anything happen to you. But here he is keeping your blooded body in his lap.

He started crying loudly. " Ynn open your fucking eyes... You can't do this... Ynnnnn... " He hugged you in that position and started crying loudly.

But suddenly Soobin saw your shaking fingers. He went towards Taehyung and said. " She is still alive.."

Taehyung raised his head after listening him. He checked your pulse and to his surprise it was stable.

Jimin saw Lucifer and checked his pulse... And as the conclusion he was dead. They all were in trauma still processing what just happened.

They heard a voice from their behind who came running towards them.

Mr kim - " Tae what happened to her ? Move aside let me see." He said while keeping his gun on the floor.

Taehyung saw the gun and he understood that his father shooted Lucifer.

Tae - " Dad... Di - did you shoo- shooted him ? " He said in cracking voice.

Mr kim - " Yes....when i entered into the mansion i saw Lucifer had kept yn as his hostage and you all were cautious because of it... I quickly took out my gun and shooted him... But i guess since yn was close to him... She got touched by the bullet. "

Tae - " Means she didn't got the bullet ?"

Mr. Kim - " No. "

Jk - " Let's take her hospital fast. "

Taehyung wiped his tears and lifted you in bridal style and headed towards the hospital.

Time skipped after 1 month.

Taehyung 's living room.

Jimin - " Yah Tae don't you think this White one will suit you better ?" He said arguing.

Tae - " Nope... My yn likes black... So i am gonna wear black. "

Jimin - " Gosh ! This yn 's boy. " He said being done with him.

Tae - " Wrong shorty... I am soon gonna be yn 's man. " He winked at him.

Jimin - " Yeah... Good for you. " He said dramatically.

Tae - " Yah why are you wasting time here ?... I have to buy wedding gown for yn... let's go.. "

Jimin - " Why do i have to go ? Take your soon to be wife... She would decide what she wants to wear on her wedding."

Jk - " Then how would he surprise her you dumbass.. ?" He said entering the living room gaining the two men's attention.

Tae - " That's what i was telling. "

Jimin - " Fine then you both can go....Have fun. "

He left from there.

Tae - " May i know where you are going ? "

Jimin - " To meet your soon to be wife." He said winking.

Tae - " Yah... You shouldn't... "

Jk - " Ah! Leave it... After marriage she will be yours only... Stop you two."

Tae - " Yes... After that i wont let that shorty roamed around her even for a second. "

A/n - Let me tell what is going on here. 1 month ago when Taehyung admitted you to the hospital.. You got diagnosed and it was not a very serious injury. So you got healthy in 1 month. In these days Taehyung took extra care of you... And obviously he showered his all love towards you.

When you got fine one fine day Taehyung proposed you for marriage.... And you accepted it gladly without hesitation.

Here these mens are busy in shopping for marriage.

Yn pov : I was in my room watching some useless stuffs on tv as i had nothing to do. Then i heard my phone ringing showing calller id as " My soon to be husband". In no second i picked up the call.

On call.

Yn - " Yes love "

Tae - " Where are you now ?"

Yn - " Well my boss had gave me leave from the office for a month... So i am chilling with myself. "

He chuckled
Tae - " Means you are at home ?"

Yn - " Yeah "

Tae - " I am coming over. "

Yn - " Sure "

After sometime you heard your doorbell ringed. You hurriedly went towards the door and opened it smiling widely.

Yn - " Welcome Mr. Kim"

Tae - " Sure...Mrs. kim" He pinched your nose

You both chuckled.

He entered in the house with so many packets in his hands.

Yn - " what are these ?" You asked pointing towards the packets.

Tae - " Ah i thought to spend the evening with you. And these will be our companion. " He said keeping those packets on the table.

Yn - " Ok. " You smiled.

Currently you and Taehyung were sitting on the couch. You were resting your head on his chest while watching the show "My fault" and having snacks which he bought.

Tae - " Woah! This movie is so good. "

Yn - " Hmm. " You said focusing on the film.
" Don't you think the male actor is way too handsome.... Just look at his muscles... Gosh.. " You said sticking your eyes on the male actor.

Tae - " And don't you think you shouldn't praise any other men in front of your men. " He said looking at you.

You raised your head and looked at him smiling nervously.

Yn - " Hehehe.... It's not like that....you are the most handsome man for me. "

He again wrapped his arms around your arms amd hugged you.

Tae - " Then it's fine. Oh! I forgot i have bought  your wedding dress."

You raised your head in excitement.

Yn - " Oh! Really.... How is it ?"

Tae - " You know my choice right? "

Yn - " Of course your choices are always good. I mean look at me. "

He smiled at you warmingly. Suddenly he hovered above you catching you off-guard  and pinned your hands above your head with his one hand . He wholly pressed his body on yours. You were shocked by his action.

Your face was too close to him. Your face flustered by the closeness.

Tae - " I see.. You still have my effects on you. " He said whispering in your ears sending shivers in your body.

He slipped his one hand under your shirt and started caressing your tiny waist.

Tae - " You are hot. "

Yn - " What are you doing ?"

Tae - " Admiring you. You are becoming more beautiful day by day..." He said pecking your lips.

Yn - " Maybe glow for the wedding.. "
You said smiling.

He smiled and pulled you into a passionate kiss. He started kissing you slowly and delicately. After a good kiss...due to lack of oxygen he broke the kiss and said...
" I love you. "

Yn - " Love you more. "
You said capturing his angelic face in your drowning eyes.

He removed his hands from your hands and flipped you. Now you were over him and he was under you.

He hugged you in that position wrapping his hands around your back. You kept your head resting on his chest.

Tae - " Yn.. Should we plan our future ?"

Yn - " Hmm.. "
You just hummed at his question as you were feeling his body warmth which you wont let go ever.

Tae - " How many kids do you want? "

Yn - " Tch! What a pervert boyfriend i got? "

Tae - " Tell me. "

Yn - " One. "

Tae - " That's unfair to me."

Yn - " So how many you want ?"

Tae - " 5 "

You raised your head  and looked up at him in shock.

Yn - " Are you crazy ? How can we handle 5 kids Tae ? "

Tae - " Why??? "

Yn - " Do you want to make kids or do you want daily makeout sessions huh?"

Tae - " Both. " He said while chuckling.

Yn - " Gosh! No way. I am out from it...Dont count me. " You said again keeping your head on his chest.

Tae - " Ms choi yn do you think that this process can be done alone by me ?.....obviously i need you. "

Yn - " Still no. " You said teasingly.

Tae - " I don't like no.....Ok i have an idea about it. "

Yn - " What's that ? "

Tae - " Lets start the process from today only and i am sure after 3 or 4 years i am gonna fulfil my goal... What do you say ? "

Yn - "Pervert. "

He chuckled and kissed your head.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1 0 6
A spiced up romance and crime thrilling story in which a secret agent a world class detective and a most wanted mafia have to work together its fille...
586 113 27
"Love is the only feeling that forces a girl to hate herself. Love is a crime. It destroys all the lives and creates havoc in them." "I'll never fall...
5.8K 561 16
Shit's crazy. One day, you're an innocent, good little girl. You are having the perfect life without problems. The next day, you become curious. Ya...
6.6K 515 52
"There's someone at this party, that fucked me over. I need you to seduce him. I need you to make him want to fuck you, let his guard down. Then...I...