Family is Forever-Parivaar Ha...

Od Esha136

Cover created by _ItzJibasmita_. Such a sweet,friendly and talented dear! She is one of my good friends and I... Více

Family Get Together!
Characters Intro
Wedding Ceremonies
Bhabi
Lapata Pyaar
Pati aur Patni ka Bandhan
Holi ka Pahala Utsav
Ek Perfect Honeymoon
Rahasyamay Ghuspaith: Mysterious Intruder
Chaunkaane Vaala Sach
Jeevan ke Toophaan
Hamare Beech Ki Doori
Parivaar Hamesha Ke Liye Hai
Zindagi Ke Safaar
Maut ka Javaab
Chamatkaar-Miracles
Big News!!!
Meri Jaan
Aaj Bhi
Nai Peedhi-New Generation
Pehli Mulakat-First Meeting
Mazaak-Jokes
Happy Birthday Ashi!!!
Rejection
Dholna
Kamazori
Maafi-Forgiveness
Bhram-Confusion
Tumhare Bina Khoya Hoon
Dil Tujhko Chahiye Beppanah
Main Phir Bhi Tumko Chahunga
Yaad Nahi
Another Milestone🥰✨
Favourite Characters In Session
Answers to Questions-QA Interview
Part 2-Interview
Vyagr-Bewildered
Lohri-Khilata Hua Pyaar
Pehchan ke Sankat- Identity Crisis
Death Penalty
Janamdin Ka Khushi Ya Dukh
Special Vivaah Varshganth-Wedding Anniversary

Yodha-Warrior

35 3 4
Od Esha136

Priya and Arjun were never the same after their divorce. Their joyous, good-natured hearts were disappointed and miserable. But Priya grew more resilient and self-assured after three years. She mastered the art of independent living and followed her passion by pursuing a career in interior design. Arjun became inebriated and had no one to turn to for help. Then he realized his mistake and that he needed to have supported his wife. He wanted Priya back and was regretful of his errors. Over time, Arjun developed a heart of compassion for everyone.  

Let me present you to someone new in the meantime who is going to win your heart. He has served the Indian Military for 7 years and is a highly courageous, attractive, and strong leader in the army.

Sameer Mizra-Randeep Rai:

Sameer POV:

Vadhika's non-Muslim background had caused Dad anger. She eventually turned away from me and joined another man. Also, she was way too snobbish. I'm looking for someone who can relate to me, is genuinely kind hearted, and is self-sufficient. Not like that obnoxious, pitiful lady. I had only planned to visit my best buddy Aman, who was working out at the recreation facility, while I was there. I am Baadshah Mirza's only child, a well-known businessman in Kerala. Just as I was getting buried in my thoughts, I spotted a stunning girl spending time with a group of her friends. She stood out among the others like a diamond, and I was in awe of her beauty. I immediately understood we were going to share a story. 

That girl's dupatta suddenly flew off of her and into my face, and she continued walking in that direction without noticing it. Yes, this had been my opportunity. I fell into the water of the outside pool as I hurried to give her the sea-green dupatta. I struggled to offer it to her as she giggled at how drenched I was. She was appreciative of me despite the wet condition. The same female returned the following day, and I went to see Aman in his auto-garage shop.  I simply lost focus on what I was working on because of how beautiful she was. I sprinted after the tire when I suddenly noticed it running across the street. As I raced for my life, a stray dog began after me as well. I was surprised to see the girl racing me as she was in front of the tire. We both suddenly fell into the mud as the dog got entangled in the tire. When I looked into her eyes, I was just overcome by her beauty.  She gave me a push, and I rose up in the most horrible, dreadful mud. "Tumharee is tarah sochne ki himmat kaise hui? Tumhe sharam nahi aati(How dare you think that way? Do you not feel shy?)" I retorted, remembering her cute demeanor. "Meri Rajakumari, main bas tumhari sundarta ke baare mein soch raha hoon(My princess, I am just wondering about your beauty.)" I gave her an adorable look as she angrily pointing her index finger at me. I saw her face as she rushed out into the distance. "Who is this yaar? She appears to be Miss World." I replied, "Bas ek Ajanabi(Just a stranger)," in response. "Haalaanki, hum kisi din aatmik saathi banenge(We will, however, be soulmates someday.)" After fighting for years in other nations, I was enjoying myself in India. Without a doubt, our nation is our nation. A week later, I ran into the girl while looking for my mother's new favorite perfume. She flashed me a furious look, so I appeared to be angry with her. "Pardon me, lekin aap mere samne kyon hain? Aap apane aap ko kahan manate hai(but why are you in front of me? Where do you believe you to be?)" I responded strongly, "Aapako kya lagata hai ki aap kya hain? Aap har samay itane vighna kaari kyon rahate hain(Who do you think you are? Why are you so disruptive all the time?)" She stormed out in annoyance at my reply. 

Priya: 

That new person is so pathetic! He is also so disrespectful! I want to get back at him. And I am aware of the ideal strategy. He accidentally touched my hand the next day at the market when I reached out for the vegetables while he was close by, but I had already nudged him somewhat. "Vah mujhe chhoone ki koshish kar raha hai(He's trying to touch me!) Help!" I grew pleased to see him hurt as the shop owners all rushed to beat him up. He finally got my strategy, though, when he shot me a look of rage. I watched in astonishment as he battled back. Since when did he possess fighting skills? After finishing, he said, "Tumane janbujh kar badala lene ke liye aisa kiya hai, hai na? Tumamen shishtachar ki kami hai na(You have done that on purpose for retaliation, didn't you? You lack manners, do you not?)" All of the women responded, "Tum kaisi ladki ho, ek nirdosh aadmi ko musibat mein daalane ki koshish kar rahi ho(What kind of girl are you, trying to get an innocent man in trouble.)" It was my fault, therefore I felt terrible. The following morning, I exercised at the gym and used the treadmill to burn some calories. I screamed when the same man hoisted me up upside down. "How rude of you!" As it hurt, I fell to the ground. "There. We are now standing at face level." I rolled my eyes as he walked away. One day, Tara, a close friend of mine from high school, had a birthday. "Tara! Hi! How are you?" She excitedly hugged me as a man gave her a gift. The man's voice when he spoke from behind was a recognizable one. "Taru, happy birthday! Wishing you a wonderful celebration! Have your parents done this for you?" She nodded, surprising me by the fact that it was the same man. "Hum pehle mil chuke hain, kya main sahi hoon? Vah main, Sameer Mirza hoga(We've previously met, am I right? That would be me, Sameer Mirza.)" Just then, the lights started to fade and the spotlights came on. I noticed that he was dancing with the girls while I curiously felt envious.

Dancing with the other men:

(Woh Ladki Jo Sabse Alag Hai-Baadshah)

Hindi:

Kahin zulf ka baadal o ho

Kahin rangeen aanchal aa ha

Kahin honth gulabi o ho

Kahin chaal sharabi aa ha

Kahin aankh mein jaadu o ho

Kahin jism ki khushboo aa ha

Kahin narm nigaahein o ho

Kahin gori baahein aa ha

Haan yahan kadam kadam par lakhon haseenayen hai

Hum magar yeh dil ka tohfa dene usse aaye hai

Woh ladki jo sabse alag hai

Haan yahan kadam kadam par lakhon haseenayein hai

Hum magar yeh dil ka tohfa dene usse aaye hai

Woh ladki jo sabse alag hai

Kitne hi jalwe hai

Aankhon mein ghulti hai jinse chandni

Kitni hi o baatein hai

Kaano mein ghulti hai jinse raagini

Yeh chale jaise zara balkhake

Woh chale jaise zara ithlake

Yeh mile jaise zara sharmake

Woh mile jaise zara itrake

Haan yahan kadam kadam par lakhon haseenayein hai

Hum magar yeh dil ka tohfa dene usse aaye hai

Woh ladki jo sabse alag hai

Gulshan ki hai woh kali

Jo sare phoolon se bilkul hai judaa

Kya kahiye o dekha hai

In aankhon ne usmein aisa roop kya

Kya ajeeb si taazgi hai

Kya haseen si saadgi hai

Kya ajeeb si dilkashi hai

Kya haseen si dilbari hai

Haan yahan kadam kadam par lakhon haseenayein hai

Hum magar yeh dil ka tohfa dene usse aaye hai

Woh ladki jo sabse alag hai

Haan yahan kadam kadam par lakhon haseenayein hai

Hum magar yeh dil ka tohfa dene usse aaye hai

English:

Somewhere there are clouds of hair o ho

Somewhere there are colourful scarfs aa ha

Somewhere there are red lips o ho

Somewhere the walk is intoxicating aa ha

Somewhere there is magic in the eyes o ho

Somewhere there is fragrance in the body aa ha

Somewhere there are soft eyes o ho

Somewhere there are fair arms aa ha

Yes, here there are millions of beauties on every step

But I've come to gift my heart to her

The girl who is different from everyone

Yes, here there are millions of beauties on every step

But I've come to gift my heart to her

The girl who is different from everyone

There's so much magic

Which is dissolving the moonlight in the eyes

There are so many conversations

Which sound like love songs in the ears

Her walk is intoxicating

Her walk has a swag

She feels shy when she meets me

She shows attitude when she meets me

Yes, here there are millions of beauties on every step

But I've come to gift my heart to her

The girl who is different from everyone

She's a flower from a garden

Who is different from all other flowers

What should I say

These eyes have seen her beauty

What strange freshness does she have

What beautiful simplicity does she have

What strange affection does she have

What beautiful love does she have

Yes, here there are millions of beauties on every step

But I've come to gift my heart to her

The girl who is different from everyone

Yes, here there are millions of beauties on every step

But I've come to gift my heart to her

He is, after all, a romantic at heart. The girls were all so taken aback by his looks that it seemed like he was the only attractive guy around. "Theek hai, Miss. Apane mujhe apana naam bhi nahi bataya(Okay, Miss. You haven't even given me your name.)" I grinned smugly. "Priya Joshi...Nice to Meet You.Goodbye." He simply stood there astonished. I settled to have a conversation with him when I saw him the following morning in the dhaba. "Good morning, Miss. Joshi! How are things going today?" When he realized I was there, he smiled. "I'm doing fantastic. I'm craving dhaba wali chai. My favorite!" He then gave a headshake. "Mujhe yakeen nahi hai ki yah chota sa dhaba rogan-mukt hai ya nahi. Ve vaastav mein yahaan kya karate hain? Main aksar aalishaan hotalon mein khana khata hoon(I'm not sure if this tiny dhaba is germ-free. What exactly do they do here? I frequently dine in luxurious hotels.)" I then giggled in shock at his financial status. "As a result,aapko apni swaad kaliyon ka pramanik anubhav nahi hua hai. Kuch try karo(you haven't had an authentic experience of your taste buds. Try some.)" His eyes shone as he sipped the steaming chai. "Wow! Is dukaan mein sabse achchi chai milati hai jo maine kabhi pi hai! Tippaniyon ke liye dhanyavad. To, aap kahaan se hain(This shop has the best tea I've ever had! Thank you for the comments. So, from where are you?)" I still find it challenging to discuss my marriage and family. "Isake bajaay apana saajha karane ke baare mein kya khayaal hai(How about sharing yours instead?)" "Mere Abbu ek vyavasaayi hai aur ham Kerala ke sabase dhani parivaar hai(My Abbu is a businessman, and we are the wealthiest family in Kerala)," he replied, nodding. "Darasal, main Malayali hoon. Main hamesha apane desh ke samarthan ke liye kuch karna chaahata tha, bhale hi mere Abbu ka iraada tha ki main unake liye kaam karoon, aur mujhe sena mein apani kshamataon ka pata chala. Har baar jeevit vaapas aana kathin hota hai, lekin ham apana sarvashreshth prayaas karate hain. Jab dost yuddh mein marate hain, to yah bahut dukhad aur hrdayavidaarak hota hai(Actually, I'm Malayali. I always wanted to do something to support our country, even though my Abbu intended me to work for him, and I discovered my abilities in the military. Coming back alive every time is difficult, but we give it our best shot. When friends die in battle, it is just so tragic and heartbreaking.)" The fact that he was a soldier astonished Priya. "Aap ek sahasi sainik hain. Mere man mein hamesha un logon ke prati sabase adhik prashansa rahi hai jo hamaare raashtr ki raksha karate hain. Mujhe lagata hai ki main aap par bharosa kar sakata hoon(You're a courageous soldier. I have always had the greatest admiration for those who defend our nation. I think I can put my trust in you.)" She started by taking a deep breath. "Kahaani lambi hai. Prem and Preeti Joshi are my parents. Rajvardhan and Mahima, my grandparents, were murdered by the criminal Kabir. Twenty years ago, my father was likewise expected to perish in the warehouse, but an old couple intervened and saved him. After that, my mother developed depression, and we sacrificed our mansion and our fortune. We currently reside in Dharavi.  Later, when I attended the University of Mumbai, Kiara Sharma and Zoya Khan became my pals. I once met Arjun Aziz, a classmate from college. As soon as he set eyes on me, he fell in love with me. We were rivals because I hated his guts. For the marriage of Advik, his best friend, and Zoya to be a success, we soon had to work together. We ended up falling in love with one another. He was dedicated to encouraging me and helping me realize my aspirations of becoming an interior designer. He was the one person I trusted and with whom I had faith. He soon destroyed my heart when he admitted to cheating on me with another wealthy woman. However, it was because his dad wished for him to marry a Pakistani Muslim woman. For myself and my family, he came back and brought my father from the prison in Afghanistan. My Dad got us married because my Mom rejected him and believed our marriage wouldn't work because he wasn't Indian. For the first five years, we experienced joy and love while raising our lovely daughter, Trisha. However, he soon began to become drunk and cheated on me with different girls. His attitude severely offended Papa and me, and my Trishu became the only person I had to be grateful for. She adored us and truly understood us. I was broken when Arjun, who had been drinking, arrived home one night and saw me as Saanvi. I shared a bed with Trisha that night. The following morning, I battered Trisha and expressed my resentment about her grades while really hating Arjun. I was just shocked and concerned when she was missing for two to three days. Arjun and I had to travel to Isharglad one day to find her and the thugs. She sacrificed her own life to save mine, and we will never see her again. As a result of our shared guilt over her passing, Arjun and I divorced. I established my interior design business over three years after growing up to be a strong, independent lady. I just got to know you at that time." Sameer merely stood there in amazement and regret for what she had to experience. "Priya, mujhe bahut khed hai. Mujhe nahi pata tha ki yah is tarah se ghatit hoga. Lekin khush rahane ke liye, tumhe Arjun se aage badhana hoga aur ek naya jeevan jeena hoga(Priya, I'm very sorry. I had no idea it occurred in this manner. But in order to be happy, you must move on from Arjun and lead a new life.)" From that moment on, Sameer and I bonded incredibly well and quickly became friends. He helped me out with my business because he learned a lot about it from his father. I soon started to feel some attraction between us because I recognized how genuinely loving and caring he was. I made the decision to express my deep affection for him. "Mujhe tumhaare liye kuch mahatvapurn baat spasht karani hai, Sameer(I have to clarify for you something crucial, Sameer.)" As he listened, Sameer nodded. "Mujhe ehasaas hai ki yah ek betuka savaal hai, lekin kya aap mujhase pyaar karate hai(I realize this is an absurd question, but are you in love with me?)" 

He simply had absolutely nothing to express at the time and was therefore rendered silent. "Priya, mujhe yakeen nahi hai ki aapaka kya matalab hai. Main tumase bahut pyaar karata hoon agar isase tumhe pata chalata hai ki main kaisa mahasoos karata hoon. Aap Ki kalpana se bhi mahaan. Haalaanki, aapaka talaak ho gaya aur aapane us bachche ko kho diya jisase aap pyaar karate the. Main vaastav mein is samay aap par kisi bhi prakaar ka tanaav nahi daalana chaahata kyonki aap bas apane nai jeevan ka aanand le rahe hain(Priya, I'm not sure what you mean. I love you so much if that shows you anything about how I feel. Greater than you could imagine. However, you went through a divorce and lost the child you loved. I truly do not wish to put any kind of stress on you at this time because you are simply enjoying your new life.)" Although I felt a little down, I believed he was truthful. "Sameer, main ise jaari rakhana chaahata hoon. Mujhe vishvaas hai ki main ek paripakv, buddhimaan mahila ke roop mein vikasit hui hoon jisamen sarvottam vikalp chunane kee kshamata hai. Maine apane shuruaati varshon mein ek badi galati ki jab mainne Arjun se shaadi ki, lekin main us samay bhi ek yuva mahila thi. Use kai mauke dene ke baavajood, main is baat ko lekar anishchit tha ki mere liye sabase achchha kya hoga. Meri laaparavaahi ke kaaran, mainne apani beti ko kho diya. Haalaanki, main aapaki company mein surakshit mahasoos karata hoon aur aapaki eemaanadaari par bharosa rakhata hoon. Aapake prati mere pyaar ka yahi praathamik kaarak tha. Yahaan tak ​​ki mere Mama aur Papa, jinhen main pahale hi hamaare rishte ke baare mein bata chuka hoon, ne bhi apana aasheervaad diya hai. Agar tum chaaho to apane Abbu ke liye main Islam bhi apana sakata hoon(Sameer, I want to carry on with this. I'm convinced that I have developed into a mature, intelligent lady who has the ability to make the best choices. I made a big mistake in my early years when I married Arjun, but I had still been a young lady at the time. Despite giving him numerous chances, I was unsure of what was best for me. Due to my carelessness, I ended up losing my daughter. However, I feel secure in your company and am confident in your sincerity. That was the primary factor in my love for you. Even my parents, whom I have already told about our relationship, have given their blessing. If you want, for your Abbu, I can even convert to Islam.)" I had tears in her eyes, and Sameer, who loved me, decided to agree. 

With Priya being the ideal match for his son, Badshah was overjoyed and cherished her as his own child. She suffered from poverty and used to be a Hindu, so at first Ammi wasn't fond of her, but she eventually came to love her. She switched her name to Nora Mirza, to keep her identity a secret. After a while, Sameer was forced to return to war, and Priya prayed to both Krishna and Allah on his behalf. Every month, Sameer wrote her an endless number of letters in which he professed his love for her. She held dear in her heart the times they were fortunate to spend together. 

She became pregnant with Sameer's child after three years, and she gave birth to twins. "Jaisa ki hum dono chaahate the, Priya, yah ek ladaka aur ek ladaki hai. Hame unhen kya kahana chaahiye(Like we both wanted, Priya, it's a boy and a girl. What should we call them?)" Priya gave it some thought and came up with the ideal names. "Sruthi Mirza, jisaka arth hai sangeet, aur Amir Mirza, jiska arth hai Rajakumar(which means music, and Amir Mirza, which means Prince.)" Sameer gave her a soft kiss while nodding. 

Arjun, meantime, experienced extreme isolation without Priya and came to the realization that she was the jewel in his life. He desired her back, but his daughter's death had left him feeling so hopeless. He still wasn't sure why Kabir would harm the entire family for the sake of Preeti's cousin sister. He had no bitterness toward the Joshi family. He made the decision to reach out to the authorities, but none of them could respond. He was taken prisoner one night and taken to a forest by a man. Arjun was completely afraid because he had no idea who they were or where he was. "Tum mujhe yahaan kyon le ja rahe ho(Why are you taking me here?)" When everything began to light as images, they just kept silent and compelled him to sit in a pitch-black chamber. "Arjun, mera maanana ​​hai ki aap Aziz parivaar se hain(Arjun, I believe you are from the Aziz family.)" He couldn't believe he knew his name. "Haan, lekin aapako aisi jaanakaari ki aavashyakata kyon hai(Yes, but why do you require such information?)" They were both transported to another world when he turned the magical headphones on in front of his eyes. "Woah!Hum kahaan hain? Isaka mere parivaar se kya lena-dena hai(We are where? What does this have to do with my family?)" He gave the narrative a dramatic start. "Sudoor ateet mein, Pakistan aur bharat ghanishth mitr the. Ve ek khushhaal raashtr the, ekajut the. Ek din, Vikram naam ke ek ahankaari aur aatm-kendrit Raja ne logo ko do alag-alag raashtron mein vibhaajit kar diya kyonki vah satta mein rahana chaahata tha. Galataphahami ke kaaran ve dono alag ho gae aur ek-doosare ke saath yuddh shuroo kar diya. Vaastav mein aapake parivaar ke poorvaj gareeb the. Haalaanki, Imran aur Zehar ne 200 saal baad aapake poorvaj Arhaan ko janm diya. Pyaari Rajakumari Manisha ka janm bhaarat desh mein Raja Indravarma aur Rani Rajeshani ke yahaan hua tha. Ab, Arhaan ne pahali baar Rajakumaari ko tab dekha tha jab vah 10 saal ka ladaka tha. Jab vah kishori thi tab use usase pyaar ho gaya kyonki vah har saal aur adhik khoobasoorat hoti jaati thi. Indravarma ko prabhaavit karane ke liye Arhaan ne ek Hindustani shooraveer darsh ki pahachaan haasil kee. Vah lagaataar asaphal hota raha kyonki shuroo mein vah apani buddhi aur kaushal dono mein kamajor aur kamazor tha. Lekin vah kaayam raha aur jald hi Hindustan ke sabase majaboot aur chatur shoorveer ki shreni mein pahunch gaya. Manisha ko abhi bhi yahi lag raha tha ki vah sirf use jeetane ki koshish kar raha tha, aur usane usamen koi dilchaspi nahi dikhai. Haalaanki, ek din usane use apane aakraamak dushmanon se bacha liya, aur vah usake saath garmajoshi se ghulane-milane lagi. Vah jaldi hi usake eemaanadaar aur pyaar bhare charitr ke baare mein jaan jaati hai aur usase pyaar karane lagati hai. Haalaanki jab Rajeshni aur Indravarma ko pata chala ki vah Pakistani hai to use raajy se nishkaasit kar diya gaya hai. Manisha ko yah jaan kar dukh hua ki vah keval unhen dhokha de raha tha. Haalaanki, Arhaan pahale ki tulana mein Rajakumaari aur usake parivaar ki adhik dekhabhaal karane laga hai. Shaah, ek dusht virodhi jo Rajakumaari se vivaah karana chaahata tha, prakat hua. Lekin vaastav mein, vah vaastav mein Raja ke roop mein shaasan karana aur sabhi dhan ko jabt karana chaahata tha. Haalaanki, Manisha ek durjey senani thi jo yuddh mein kushal thi. "Choonki main Pallava saamraajy ki sachchi Rani hoon, aap kabhi bhi Raja nahi ban paenge. Kisi mahila ki taakat ko kabhi kam mat aankie." Ant mein, usane yuddh ki ghoshana ki, aur Arhaan any sabhi sainikon ke viruddh yuddh mein shaamil ho gaya. Ant mein, Indravarma ne Arhaan ki bahaaduri dekhakar usake prati apani vaphaadaari badal dee. Unhonne khushi-khushi Manisha aur Arhaan ki shaadi kara di. Arhaan ek hajaar yoddhaon ke saath akele ghode par dvandva yuddh mein laga hua tha. Vah apane pratidvandvi ke chaaron or ghoomata raha aur phir bhi teji se apani talavaar aage ki or maarata raha. Un par kai prahaar hue, lekin ve date rahe aur apani patni aur sachche pyaar ko bachaane ke liye sheersh par pahunch gae. Yah pata chala ki Manisha Prakash kee maa thi, jo jald hi Arhaan ki thi, aur Prakash use dekhakar vyathit tha. Jaise hi usane sainikon se bachane ka prayaas kiya, vah phans gai. Jab sab kuch khatm ho gaya to Shaah hi ekamaatr vyakti bacha tha aur usane Manisha par talavaar se vaar kiya. Jaise hi Arhaan ne apana ghoda tezi se usaki or daudaaya, usane apana pet pakad liya. Vah gusse mein Shaah ko maar daalata hai aur antatah mar jaata hai. Jab vah apani pyaari Rajakumaari ko is haalat mein dekhata hai to sisakane lagata hai. "Manu. Please mujhe mat chhodo." "Main tumhe kabhi nahi chodoongi", vah use gale lagaate hue aashvaasan deti hai. "Mujhe tumase pyaar hai." Jab Arhaan ne antim saans li to Arhaan ne use marate hue dekhakar shok vyakt kiya. Jaise hi vah chattaan par giri, usane usake peechhe chhalaang laga di. Ve donon shaantipoorvak mar gae, lekin keval Prakash hee jeevit bacha tha. Vah Priya aur aapake paradaada dono ke poorvaj the. Lekin choonki unaka paalan-poshan Hindustan mein hua tha, isalie ve ek Indo-Pakistani the. Is baat ko gupt rakhe hue lagabhag paanch shataabdiyaan beet gaeen. Tum aur Priya hi vo ho jo adhoori rah gai ladai ko khatm karoge kyonki main tumhaare andar ki taakat ko samajh sakata hoon. Kabir aur Karan aap logon se dhan aur shakti chaahate hain isaka mukhy kaaran yah hai ki Shaah unake poorvaj hain."(In the distant past, Pakistan and India were close friends. They were a happy nation, unified as one. One day, an arrogant and self-centered monarch named Vikram split the people into two distinct nations because he wanted to be in power. They both split apart due to misunderstandings and started a war with one another. The ancestors of your family were, in fact, poor. However, Imran and Zeher gave birth to Arhaan, your ancestor, 200 years later. The lovely Princess Manisha was born to King Indravarma and Queen Rajeshani in the country of India. Now, Arhaan first saw the Princess when he was a 10-year-old boy. He fell in love with her when she was a teenager because she became more gorgeous every year. Arhaan acquired the identity of Darsh, an Indian knight, in order to impress Indravarma. He continued failing because he was initially brittle and weak in both his intelligence and his skills. But he persisted and soon rose to the rank of the strongest and smartest knight in India. Manisha was still of the opinion that he was just attempting to win her over, and she showed no interest whatsoever in him. However, he saved her from his aggressive enemies one day, and she started to warm up to him. She quickly learns about his sincere and loving character and falls in love with him. He is however expelled from the kingdom at this point once Rajeshni and Indravarma learn that he is Pakistani. Manisha was devastated to learn that he was only deceiving them. Arhaan, though, had grown to care more for the princess and her family than he had in the past. Shah, an evil antagonist who desired to wed the princess, appeared. But in truth, all he really desired was to rule as King and seize all the riches. Manisha, however, was a formidable fighter who was skilled in combat. "Since I am the true Queen of the Pallava Kingdom, you will never be the monarch. Never undervalue a woman's strength." In the end, he declared war, and Arhaan against all the other soldiers joined the battle. In the end, Indravarma changed his loyalty to Arhaan after witnessing his bravery. He got Manisha and Arhaan married happily. Arhaan engaged in a solitary horse duel with a thousand warriors. He skirted around his opponent while still swiftly striking his sword forward. He suffered a lot of strikes, but he persisted and rose to the top to save his wife and true love. It turned out that Manisha was Prakash's mother, who was Arhaan's soon, and Prakash was anguished, observing her. As she attempted to escape the soldiers, she was trapped. Shah was the sole individual left when it was all over, and he struck the sword at Manisha. As Arhaan raced his horse quickly toward her, she clutched her stomach. He kills Shah out of rage and eventually passes away. When he sees his beloved Princess in this condition, he sobs. "Manu. Don't leave me, please." "I'll never leave you", she assures him as she gives him a hug. "I love you." Arhaan mourned as he witnessed her dying as she took her final breath. He leaped behind her as she dropped to the cliff. Both of them passed away peacefully, but Prakash was the only one to survive. He was both Priya and your great-grandfather's ancestor. But because he was raised in India, he was an Indo-Pakistani. About five centuries have passed while this was kept a secret. You and Priya are the ones who will finish the fight that was left unfinished because I can sense the strength you have. The major reason Kabir and Karan seek wealth and power from you folks is because Shah is their ancestor." The realization that everything was true left Arjun stunned. However, Priya is forever gone from his life, and there is nothing that he can do to change it. "Mujhe pata hai ki tumhare man mein Priya ke baare mein vichaar aa rahe hain, lekin niyati antatah tumhe saath le aaegi."I know you are having thoughts about Priya, but destiny will eventually bring you together." The man departed before Arjun could say thank you. He was merely a time traveler who brought the truth to light.

Arjun:

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

90.6K 5.4K 32
He is calm She is talkative He is depressed She is happy soul He is smiling She is the reason He fought for himself She was beside him She is the r...
24.2K 1.1K 24
Hello everyone! This story is somewhat inspired by the current dynamics between all these people- Siddharth, Jannat, Avneet, Mr. Faisu, Reem, Ashnoor...
43.4K 6.5K 58
Can love be so weak that it can become weak just due to a misunderstanding? Due to that one misunderstanding, brother becomes the enemy of others. Th...
150K 8.4K 81
( Not Edited ) (MY 1st FF 😊😊) ( Not Edited ) My first ever book that's why I won't remove, I was just 14 to 15 years old when I wrote it, so it i...