Danmachi x Oc

By jasonmakoni54321

An otaku is reincarnated into the world of Danmachi More

Bio
Harem
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Question
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 part 1
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Question
Chapter 19

Chapter 13 part 2

1.3K 41 5
By jasonmakoni54321

3rd person pov

After speaking with Kotori, Hestis headed over to a bathhouse.

Hestia: I got a date with Aki and I don't wanna smell.*giggles*

??: Hello Hestia, fancy seeing you here.

Hestia: Geminior. Long time no see.

Geminior then looks at Hestia and notice her big breasts.

Geminior: Well aren't you just looking as busty as ever.

Geminior tries to touch Hestia's breast, but slaps her hand away.

Hestia: Oh uh yeah, well you sure are one to talk.

Geminior: Dont see you here very often. I assume there must be a special occasion to bring you out to the temple baths.

Hestia nods

Hestia: I got a little rondevour tonight, so I want to look my very best.

Geminior is shocked by this.

Geminior: You what? You possivitely must tell me.

Hestia: I most certainly do not.

Geminior: This is certainly to good. I can't believe it. Do you hear that ladies?!

?? 01: Hestia got herself a man?

?? 02: The same Hestia who couldn't get a guy in heaven?

?? 03: You mean the shorty with the big boobs?

?? 01: So like tell us which it is.

Girls: Yeah, spill!

Hestia: Okay so he is a member of my familiar, he is a human.

Girls: Oooh.

Hestia gets annoyed.

Hestia: Hey shut your noisy traps, I am so done with you guys.

Hestia then leave the bathhouse.

Timeskip

Akira is currently leaning against a statue as he wait for Hestia to arrive.

Hestia: Aki?

Akira could only stare in amazement at how stunningly beautiful she looked.

Hestia: I'm so sorry did I keep you waiting?

However Akira didn't respond back.

Hestia: Um Aki?

Akira then snapped out of it.

Akira: Huh? What?

Hestia: Are you okay, you were spaced out.

Akira:*blushes* Oh sorry about that...it just that I was really blown away by how pretty you look.

Hestia cheeks gained a bit pink around them, but then she turned around and placed her hands on them.

Hestia:*thoughts* OH MY GOSH, OH MY GOSH, OH MY GOSH, AKI JUST SAID I WAS PRETTY!!

Once she calmed down, she turn around to face Akira, and was about to grab Akira hand...

?? 01: Oooh is that him?

?? 02: Hestia boyfriend?

Girl 01 then pushes Hestia out of the way.

?? 01: Let's talk to him.

Just then Akira was surrounded by women.

Akira: Uh what are you ladies doing.

One girl grab his face and rubbed her cheek against his hair. The next one pulled him away, while Hestia stared in shock and horror.

Geminior: Oh Hestia, we just couldn't resist. I'm so sorry, but this is all to much.

Just then Akira get out of the girls grasp and fall head first into Geminior boobs, who then suffocates him with her boobs, what Akira doesn't know is that he unconsciously activated throught communications with Hestia.

Akira:*thoughts* As big as they are, they dont hold a fiddle to how great, soft and firm Hestia breast are.

When Hestia heard that her face immediately became flustered.

Hestia:*thoughts* Wait hold on a minute was that Aki voices?

Hestia then snapped out of it and remember the situation Akira was in and was pissed.

Hestia: Get your boobs...off of him!

Hestia then grabs Akira and starts running away from the other girls.

Girl 03: She's taking him away!

The thing that happened was Akira and Hestia running away from the group of desperate girls till nighttime.

Hestia and Akira made it a tower and eventually their legs gave out on them.

Akira:*panting* Oh God. Looks like we finally lost them.

Hestia: The other goddesses always act like that, you bunch of drooling hyenas!

Hestia:*sad* They kept us running the whole day, so much for our date huh.

Akira: To be honest with you I found it pretty enjoyable.

Hestia: Huh?

Akira: And in my case those goddesses actually made the date better, just take a look in front of you.

Hestia and Akira then walk towards the balcony and looked at the night town of Orario.

Hestia: Say Aki...

Akira: Hm?

Hestia: Do you love me?

It took a few moments for the question to sink in for Akira.

Akira:*blushing* Huh?! Wha-wha-wha-

Hestia:*calm* Please I really need to hear your answer.

Akira knew that Hestia was being serious, so in return he decided to answer her honestly.

Akira: I do. I love you! From the mo... From the moment our path first crossed... I have loved you desperately. I cannot breathe when you are near. I love you, Hestia. My heart calls your name.

Once Akira had finished confessing his feelings, Hestia in return was so blown away by his heartfelt confession, that she started to tear up.

Hestia: Thank you for that, because I feel the same way about you!

Akira stared in shocked, learning that the girl he has always loved, had felt the same way in return. He then place his hand on hers and lean in close....

Akira: Thank you...for walking into my life Hestia.

Hestia: No. Thank you, for walking into mine Aki.

To be continued...

A/n: Can I get your thoughts on this chapter please. My main concern is the whole confession thing, I would really like to get your opinions on it. If you have any advice on making it better or interesting, please feel free to let me know.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 515 12
☆. 𝗜𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝗱𝗶𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗿𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝗕𝗹𝘂𝗲 𝗟𝗼𝗰𝗸 𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗜𝘁𝗼𝘀𝗵𝗶 𝗦𝗶𝗯𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗲𝗹�...
65.4K 969 24
so basically almost everyone is in love w tanjiro :) inspired by many tanjiro harems out there!
22.9K 929 13
A story of an Otaku who was unable to get any wishes from his reincarnation god because he pissed him off.
7.3K 337 26
In which our protagonist is reborn in tokyo revengers that's about it. No ships for the male oc. Platonic relationships only since he is older than m...