Lego Movie: Emmet/Lucy one sh...

Autorstwa odawg0207

Heavily inspired by two or three of the writers I follow, and decided to make altered versions of a couple of... Więcej

Chapter 1: Situational Intoxication
Chapter 1: Part II
Chapter 2: Loss
Chapter 3: Intimacy
Chapter 4: All-Powerful
Trickery!!!
Chapter 5: Love
Chapter 6: Spicy Surprise
Chapter 7: Starry Scars
Chapter 7.5: True love

Sneekpeak: (Bonus Trailer)

110 4 1
Autorstwa odawg0207

April 12th, 2009...

The high-pitched school bell across the hall rings, and a butt ton of students exit each of their respective homeroom's to head to their next class.

It was almost chaos, yet order at the same time, a sea of teenagers, young adults, and even staff rustling across the building by the hundreds, hoping to quickly get to their next classes.

After a few minutes of pacing and quick walking, the halls were once again quickly emptied, and order was immediately restored.

In the one classroom near the east end of the building, the main friend group - and most of the main characters of our story - were in a study hall, gossiping and talking about news they've heard, and even what would be a good time for them to hang out.

"Yeah, I think that's be great! How does this Friday sound?" Benny, the one in Blue, and a lover of space asked.

Another, further left, seeming to be a unicorn-cat, spoke to confirm.

"Yeah! That'd be so awesome! And since none of us have anything after this week, we can spend the whole weekend together!" She explained, and another joined in.

"Sounds like a plan, y'all! Friday to late Sunday! We'd get a lotta stuff to do." Watevra, the girl in purple said, curling up to her boyfriend. "What do you think, honey-bun?"

Watevra's boyfriend, Batman - yes, the one and only Batman - grinned and held her close. "Whatever you want, I'm in, love." He said in a cool way. (At least he thought)

"Argh! If ye all are in, then I be in, ya here? Metalbeard from the end called with a smile.

"Eh, it's not that hard to not hear when you're yelling like that, bud." Sweet, the final member of the group said with a chuckle.

Suddenly, before the friend group could keep talking, the teacher in the room heading the class period walked up, asking in a confused manner.

"Excuse me, kids. I'm sorry to interrupt, but have any of you seen either Mr. Brickowski or Ms. Wyldstyle?" The elderly, friendly looking teacher asked the group.

"Oh, uh, sorry Mr. Vitruvius. We haven't seen them in a bit. Not since second period." Unikitty answered.

"Hmm, very strange. They've been missing this study hall every day for almost a week. It's not like either of them to do such. Least of all Mr. Brickowski." Vitruvius expressed worried.

"It be strange indeed, sir." Metalbeard added. "Where could the lad and lass be?"

"Where do you think?" Batman asked sarcastically and playfully.

_________________________________________________

Under the bleachers of the enormous gymnasium, two figures could be seen underneath very, very close to each other.

Pressed up against the side stand, the young student Emmet Brickowski stood with his back gently pushed onto the underneath of the bleacher seat, softly kissing his beautiful, kind, but tough and strong Girlfriend, Lucy Wyldstyle.

The two had been meeting in the gym every day for the last week when they both had study hall. Ever since they first got together some weeks ago, Emmet and Lucy had begun spending way more time together.

Between the dates, classes together, and the overall love between them, the two lovebirds couldn't have been happier.

However, Lucy wanted to show Emmet that she truly loves him. More than any other of her past boyfriends, including Batman, who was now with Watevra.

That showing? Sneaking away with him to make out whenever they could.

Lucy was usually more reserved out in public. Being a goth, and more the Rebel type, she was always looked up to as the cool and grown up type. Especially since her eighteenth birthday had almost arrived.

However, under all that coolness, Lucy was a sweetheart. Only because of how much she loves Emmet. He's always so sweet, caring, kind, innocent, friendly, funny, and so much more.

The two were complete opposites, but that only made their love stronger.

There was no doubt from the first time they kissed: Emmet and Lucy were the one's for each other.

As Lucy moved her strong arms around Emmet's soft chest, deepening the kiss, the young man moved back nervously, all the while his girlfriend moved her mouth to his neck, kissing him on his sweet spot to make him feel good.

"L-Lucy?" Emmet asked. "Are y-you sure th-this w-was a good i-idea?" He wondered as she kissed harder on his neck. "We've been m-missing class for almost a-"

Quickly, Lucy cut her boyfriend off by placing a swift, loving kiss on his lips, before speaking herself.

"It's a study hall, Ems. It'll be fine. Right now, I just want you to myself." Lucy said seductively, her eyes sparkling with love and passion for her sweet, little Emmet.

"B-but we should te-tell Mr. Vitruvius at least, right?" Emmet looked to the exit door.

"Just let me worry about that, Babe. You didn't do anything wrong, I promise. It's not like you to worry so much." She reassured him, giving a gentle smile.

"I-I know. It just feels wrong to miss class, y'know? We need to be good students."

"Mmm, Mr. Responsibilities," Lucy purred. "Keep talking, and I'll just have to keep rewarding you." She said as their lips locked again, Emmet letting out an adorable squeal.

"Mmmnh!" He gasped inside his mouth.

"Shh," Lucy kissed him again. "Your innocence gives me an undying urge to kiss you further." She said intelligently and playfully.

Gosh, she could just eat him up. He was so cute. What was his shyness doing to her?

Emmet was indeed worried. But not just of class. Lucy was the first girl he ever had fallen in love with, (Foreshadowing: they remain in love foreva as in the canon) and was also the first (and only) one he'd ever kissed, and was so nervous on how to react...

However, he could learn. It was just how he wanted to remain a perfect gentleman to the woman he loves.

He never understood how someone so beautiful could love someone so plain and average like him.

Speaking of which...

"Oh, Lucy! Before I forget," Emmet reached into his pocket, retrieving a small box, opening it up and revealing a silver, beautiful necklace, with the front having the inscription: E+L Foreva.

Lucy's heart melted, slowly taking the necklace, and allowing her boyfriend to put it on her. Soft tears appeared on both their faces as Emmet leaned forward to lay a gentle kiss on Lucy's hand.

"I thought I'd give you an early birthday gift. I'm glad I saved up on my allowance to get you that." Emmet gave one of his brightest smiles yet, and Lucy could only marvel in love and guilt.

He had spent his money for her? To get such a magnificent gift?

"E-Emmet? You know you didn't have-"

"I know, I know, but... I love you, Lucy. I- I really do. You're my beautiful rainbow. Even if you love being tough, you're always there to love and protect me. I'm just a marshmallow, haha."

Lucy stood in silence for a moment, before grabbing her boyfriend by the shoulders again and smacking her lips onto his.

"I... I love you too. I love you so much, Emmet. I always will, Babe."

"I know, Luce. I know."

"Hey," Lucy offered. "You want an early birthday present too?" She smiled a bit smugly.

"Huh? But my birthday's not for another two months. Wow, I think it's really cool your older than me-" Emmet caught his mistake too late. "Uhm! I mean-! I-I uh... I'mnot saying you're old. I me-meant, uh-!"

"Babe, baby." Lucy cooed. "I think it's pretty hot. You being younger than me." She explained. "In fact..."

"Lucy-"

"It's ok, Ems, I'll breathe for both of us." Lucy mused to her innocent boyfriend, licking her lips."

The two re-engaged in their little kissing session, Lucy picking up Emmet in her arms, before falling on the ground together and the kiss getting messier and dirtier by the second.

It was only then when Emmet realized the early present Lucy had offered, and he was quick to return to his nervousness.

She was so bold. Man, she was so awesome.

So pretty, so loving, so good to him.

Emmet would do whatever it took to show Lucy his love for her. And Lucy would do whatever it took to protect and nurture Emmet.

They were the best.

"Mmm, I love you, Emmet." Lucy grinned

"I love you too, Lucy." Emmet said Muffled.

"Foreva." They both said.

_________________________________________________

A/N: Just a trailer of sorts for a new Lego Movie high-school/college AU! Still figuring out the details!

Have an awesome evening, my friends! Hope you enjoyed! ^^

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

2.7K 40 11
Seeing the movie I fell in love with the brothers, therye super relatable espcially Ian But! you can tell by this story I got inspired to write an Xo...
7.8K 85 9
(Book 2) (This is a sequel to my previous story "Life Before", I recommend you read that one first.) ^^ (Rex Dangervest X OC) Rex finds himself alon...
26.2K 555 22
After the events of the second movie, Emmet and the others are living life as awesome as could be in their new shared home with the habitants of the...
7.5K 34 28
5 years after the events of the second movie, Emmet and Lucy must live hidden from a new threat.