๐š‚๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š›๐šŽ๐š๐šœ, cobra kai

By b0rl3e00

When Tessa Larusso joins her father's rival dojo so she could get closer with the boy she wanted. Or In whic... More

๐’ฎ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐Ÿฃ ๐’ž๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“‰
๐š‚๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š›๐šŽ๐š๐šœ
๐™ผ๐š’๐š—๐š’-๐™ผ๐šŠ๐š›๐š”๐šŽ๐š
๐™ธ'๐š– ๐™ฝ๐š˜๐š ๐™ฐ๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐š’๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐™ฐ๐š—๐šข๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š
๐™ธ๐š—๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŒ๐šž๐š›๐š’๐š๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ณ๐š’๐šŠ๐šฃ ๐™ท๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ
๐™ท๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐š˜๐š ๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ๐™ณ๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ
'๐š‚๐šŽ๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š•๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ผ๐š’๐š๐š๐šข'
๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š‹๐š›๐šŠ ๐™บ๐šŠ๐š’
'๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž ๐š ๐š˜๐š›๐š” ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐š–๐šข ๐š๐šŠ๐š?'
๐™ฑ๐š˜๐š—๐šฃ๐š’ ๐šƒ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ
๐™ถ๐š˜๐š•๐š '๐™ฝ ๐š‚๐š๐šž๐š๐š
๐™ต๐šŠ๐š–๐š’๐š•๐šข ๐™ณ๐š›๐šŠ๐š–๐šŠ
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šƒ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ
๐™น๐š˜๐š‘๐š—๐š—๐šข ๐™ป๐šŠ๐š ๐š›๐šŽ๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ
๐š๐šŽ๐š•๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—๐šœ๐š‘๐š’๐š™ ๐™ฟ๐š›๐š˜๐š‹๐š•๐šŽ๐š–๐šœ
๐™ฐ๐š•๐š• ๐š…๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šŽ๐šข
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ด๐š—๐š
๐™ณ๐š’๐šŠ๐šฃ ๐šŸ๐šœ ๐™บ๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—๐šŽ
๐’ฎ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐Ÿค ๐’ž๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“‰
๐š‚๐šž๐š–๐š–๐šŽ๐š›
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐š•๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐™ฑ๐š˜๐šŠ๐š›๐š
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š‘
๐š…๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šŽ๐šข ๐™ต๐šŽ๐šœ๐š
๐™ผ๐šŽ๐š–๐š˜๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ
๐™ผ๐š’๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ๐šœ
๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š‘ ๐™ฒ๐š•๐šž๐š‹
๐™ธ'๐š– ๐™ต๐š’๐š—๐šŽ
๐š‚'๐š–๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ
๐™ฒ๐š•๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š— ๐š„๐š™
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ท๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š
๐Ÿพ๐Ÿถ๐šœ ๐™ฝ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š
๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐šข
๐™ณ๐š›๐šž๐š—๐š”๐šŽ๐š— ๐šƒ๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š๐šœ
๐™น๐šž๐š—๐š’๐š˜๐š› ๐šˆ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‚๐š™๐š’๐š”๐šŽ๐š ๐™ฑ๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š•๐šŽ๐š
๐’ฎ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐Ÿฅ ๐’ž๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“‰
๐™ท๐š˜๐šœ๐š™๐š’๐š๐šŠ๐š•๐šœ
๐š๐š˜๐šŠ๐š ๐šƒ๐š›๐š’๐š™
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šœ๐šŽ
๐™ฟ๐š‘๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šœ
๐™ผ๐š˜๐š–๐š–๐šข ๐™ณ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›๐š’๐šœ๐š
๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐š’๐šŠ๐š• ๐™ณ๐š’๐šœ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ
๐š‚๐š˜๐šŒ๐šŒ๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ถ๐šŠ๐š–๐šŽ๐šœ
๐™ป๐šŠ๐šฃ๐šŠ๐š› ๐šƒ๐šŠ๐š
๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š‹๐š›๐šŠ ๐™บ๐šŠ๐š’ ๐™ผ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐š’๐šŠ๐š•
๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š” ๐™ฐ๐š๐šŠ๐š’๐š—
๐š๐šŽ๐šž๐š—๐š’๐š๐šŽ๐š
๐™ฐ๐š•๐š• ๐™พ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ฐ๐š๐šŠ๐š’๐š—
๐™ฐ๐š๐š๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š…๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šž๐š›๐šŠ ๐š‰๐š˜๐š˜
๐™พ๐š•๐š ๐™ท๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ๐šœ
๐’ฎ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐Ÿฆ ๐’ž๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“‰
๐™ต๐šŠ๐š–๐š’๐š•๐šข ๐š๐šŽ๐šž๐š—๐š’๐š˜๐š—๐šœ
๐š‚๐š”๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ ๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐š”๐šœ
๐™ป๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ต๐š’๐š›๐šŽ
๐™ผ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐š˜๐š›
๐š‚๐šž๐š›๐š™๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ
๐™ณ๐š›๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ-๐™ธ๐š—
๐š†๐šŠ๐š•๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š‚๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›

๐™ด๐šŸ๐š’๐š• ๐š†๐š’๐š๐šŒ๐š‘

370 8 11
By b0rl3e00

˜"*°•.˜"*°• -----------------------------------•°*"˜.•°*"˜
𝚂𝟺|𝙴𝟺.𝟻|𝙱𝚒𝚌𝚎𝚙𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚢

"Okay, I'll see you later." Tessa spoke as Robby got out of the car. "I love you."

"I love you too." Robby quickly responded as he made his way towards Johnny's apartment. Tessa pulled out of the parking lot, making her way down to the location of the birthday party Tory had been working at.

Tessa walked into the building, her eyes scanning for Tory in the crowd of people. It was harder for the LaRusso girl to find her, scanning over and over before finding the girl in a purple wig. She walked up to Tory as the girl sighed in relief.

"Thank god your here." Tory spoke as she came to a stop in front of Tessa. Tessa confusingly looked around before spotting one of her father's employees, Sheila.

"Is that Sheila?" Tessa questioned confusingly before Sheila turned around, spotting the LaRusso girl and waving at her with a smile. Tessa quickly waved back with a smile.

"That's the birthday kid's mom, you know her?" Tory asked as she furrowed her eyebrows.

"She's worked my dad's auto shop for years." Tessa shrugged her shoulders.

"So that's why Sam and Amanda are here." Tory opened her mouth up in realization. Tessa looked to her side as she heard a little girl screaming and running up to her in excitement.

"Tessie!" Cindee screamed before running into Tessa's arms. Tessa's eyes widened at the sudden action and affection from the little girl.

"Hi Cindee." Tessa kindly spoke as she broke the girl into a hug. "Happy birthday."

"Thank you. I missed you!" Cindee happily spoke before she stepped away from the girl, looking over at Tory. "Will you tell us a story?" She questioned as she brought her hands together. Tory reluctantly nodded before walking over to an area where everyone could sit down.

Tessa barely listened to the made-up story Tory was telling the kids as she sat off to the side, letting the kids sit down next to Tory. It wasn't until Sam made her way to the group, taking a seat down at one of the chairs. Tessa immediately noticed the sudden confidence Sam had taken upon.

"The prince did everything to climb the mountain, but the dragon carried me there so he could eat me alive. But then the valiant prince came to my rescue." Tory continued with her story, despite the burning eyes that were placed on her from the younger LaRusso.

"Oh, was that the prince that was with the other princess when you guys were still together?" Sam mockingly spoke.

"I don't think she was a princess, I'm pretty sure she was just the maid." Tory retaliated as she looked over at Sam. Tory took a deep breath before she turned her head back to the kids. Tessa glared at Sam as Sam glared at Tory. "Anyway, uh, the dragon breathed hot fire at the prince, melting his sword. So now I had to save the prince." Tory explained.

"Using what? A weapon like I don't know a spiked bracelet or nun chucks?" Sam questioned as she smirked. Tessa wished she could step in and say something, but she wasn't willing to do it in front of all these little kids.

"No, by singing a magic song." Tory responded as she looked at the little kids.

"Oh, and how did the song go?" Sam provoked.

"Yeah, sign us the song!" A little girl exclaimed, causing the rest of the kids to yell out too. Tory turned to look at Sam with a glare before she turned around in thought.

"Beautiful dragon please go to sleep. Sunset is falling now time to count sheep." Tory sung out to the kids before she stopped the song after hearing Sams laughs. Tessa's hands clamped together in a fist.

"Wow. And I thought you were bad at fighting." Sam got out of her seat as she walked away. Tessa quickly stood up and took Sams spot.

"You know I'd really just like too—" Tessa started before spotting a thing of glitter, turning to Tory who was already looking at her with a smirk.

"But the story doesn't end there. You see, the song didn't put the dragon to sleep. Instead, it turned it into an evil witch. And that witch has been spotted at kids' parties all over the Valley. And the only way she can be destroyed is with a glitter bomb." Tory nodded as she spoke, her and Tessa standing up as she all handed the kids the glitter bombs on the table.

"Kids look! There she is now, trying to blend in with the crowd." Tessa raised her voice as she pointed over at Sam. As the kids started to run up to Sam, she quickly got out her phone and started to record. She was going to die when she showed Robby.

"Die, evil witch!" The little kids screamed at Sam as she turned around. As soon as Sam turned around the kids threw the glitter bomb at her, causing all of it to get on Sam. Sam looked over at Tessa and Tory, Tory giving her mockingly kiss with her two fingers as Tessa pouted. The two teens walked away until Cindee walked up to them.

"Will you paint my face? I want a pretty flower." She excitingly spoke before Tory nodded. Cindee grabbed onto Tessa's hand as she led her over to the table. "You're coming too." She spoke to Tessa who nodded with a laugh.

Tessa scrolled through her found absentmindedly as Tory painted on the little girl's face. She looked up confusingly as she heard a voice, she knew all too well. She locked eyes with Sam as she set her phone down before Sam smirked and reached up to give a kiss to Miguel.

She knew they were together; she wasn't stupid. She heard what everyone else said. But watching her lips on his still made her heart drop a bit. She shouldn't have felt like that, but her slight smile dropped as Miguel kissed her back, just like he would do with her.

Tory had enough of the sight, standing up in her spot as she started to walk away, bumping into what Tessa guessed was her boss.

"Hey. No breaks." He called out to Tory. Miguel pulled away from Sam confusingly with a smile.

"What was that about?" He questioned before turning around, meeting Tessa's gaze. His smile dropped as he stared at her, watching as she sighed and followed after Tory. "Did you really just do that because your sister was here?" Miguel questioned with a scoff as he stepped away from Sam.

"No I—" Sam started, her smile dropping.

"Yeah whatever." He mumbled before walking off, turning back around as he watched Tessa walk into the back after Tory. Tessa finally made it to the back after getting lost more than once, stepping out of the back door as she found Tory stepping out as well.

"Tory wait up!" Tessa hurriedly spoke as she caught up to the Nichols girl.

"God, I hate that bitch." Tory mumbled under her breathe as Tessa nodded.

"Yeah, me too." Tessa chuckled as the two started for their cars.

"Tory, Tessa, wait." The two teenage girls turned around as they came face to face with Amanda LaRusso.

"What do you want?" Tory questioned as she glared at her.

"You came here to try and convince me to move back in or something?" Tessa rolled her eyes as she crossed her arms.

"I'm sorry about Sam." Amanda spoke through a sigh. Tessa's eyes slightly softened before going back into a glare.

"Yeah, tell that to her." Tory angrily spoke.

"I will. But you can't fault her for having issues with you two after what you guys did." Tessa let out another eyeroll at her words. Amanda took a step towards Tory. "Look, I know the situation with your mom is tough—"

"No. No, you don't know! So why don't you just stay out of it?!" Tory raised her voice as she stepped towards Amanda.

"Okay. Okay, I will. Just... Just know that the world isn't out to get you. There's gotta be someone in your family who can help." Amanda backed away.

"No one I can trust." Tory shook her head. "But it doesn't matter, I can handle my own shit."

"Fine. No one can help you if you don't let them. If you ask, you might be surprised." Amanda turned around, walking back into the building.

"You good Tor?" Tessa questioned as she put her hand on Torys shoulder.

"Yeah, let's just get out of here." Tory turned her head to look at the shorter girl who nodded her head.

"Okay, I need to go shower and then you can just come over a little bit before we have to leave for the drive in." Tessa spoke as the two walked to their cars. "Also, we have to pick up Kenny."

"Alright, see you later." Tory waved before stepping into her car.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• -----------------------------------•°*"˜.•°*"˜

Tessa straightened her hair as she sat at her vanity, half of her hair was completely straight, the other a complete curly mess after she blow dried it. Robby laid in her bed, mindlessly scrolling on his phone as he listened to the rambles of his girlfriend.

"Why is work drama so messy I mean—" She was cut off as Ethan eruptively bursted into her room.

"Hey guys, whatcha doing?" He questioned as he walked to Tessa's bed and plopped down by Robby.

"Getting ready for the drive in." Tessa spoke as she watched her brother through her mirror, watching as he opened his mouth, she quickly interrupted him before he could start. "And no, you're not coming because they're not our tickets, one of the kids at the dojo had a bunch. I doubt there are any left."

"Well could you see?" He questioned.

"Oh my god Ethan. Why do you even want to go you don't know anyone." She mumbled as she rolled her eyes.

"Well—" He started.

"And don't say me, Tory or Robby." She spoke with a laugh.

"Well then it'll give me a chance to get to know people from high school." He pointed out as he raised his arm.

"If you want to get to know more people you should join Cobra Kai." Tessa spoke, standing up as she turned her straightener off.

"Maybe I will." He nodded his head in thought.

"Okay now go!" She shooed him off as he looked at her confusingly.

"Wait! Can I come with?" He asked as he stood up and walked to her door.

"I don't know I'll give Kyler a call and see." She sighed as Ethan smiled.

"Yes!" He shouted as he ran back to his room.

"Oh my god, I can't with him." Tessa spoke as she closed her door and walked up to Robby.

"Yeah, but he's gotta mean something to you if you gave in." He calmly spoke as he sat up, pulling her closer by her belt loops on her ripped jeans.

"You know me too well." She laughed as she leaned forward.

"That I do." He nodded his head, watching as she leaned down for a kiss, to which he gladly accepted.

As they pulled apart Tessa sighed as she grabbed her phone and called Kyler.

"Ay, LaRusso. Whatcha calling me for? You finally ready to hop on the Kyler train." Kyler spoke into the phone as he laughed. Tessa immediately brought the phone away from her ear as she took in a deep breath.

"No Kyler, anyone in their right mind wouldn't want to 'hop on the Kyler train'." She quoted as she rolled her eyes, trying to keep her cool.

"Damn, anyways what you want?" He questioned.

"You got an extra ticket for that movie?" She asked.

"You know you might just be in luck LaRusso. My boy just called me up and told me his parents found his stash and he's grounded. Now I got the extra ticket, whose it for?" Kyler spoke.

"My little brother."

"Like the 8th grader?" Kyler questioned with a chuckle. "Sorry but that Kenny kid is the only thirteen-year-old I want coming."

"No, I got another brother he's sixteen." Tessa explained with an eye roll, already becoming annoyed by the voice of the park boy.

"Oh shit, I didn't know you had another brother. Yeah, whatever he can come."

"Alright cool, see you then." She didn't wait for his response before she hung up on the boy. She opened her door as she stuck her head out. "Ethan get ready we're leaving soon!" She called out as Ethan quickly ran out of his room.

"Okay! Thank you!" He gave her a big hug, causing the girl to stumble back in surprise before slowly hugging him back.

"Okay go dude or I'm leaving you." She pushed him off of her as he smiled and walked back to his room.

"Aw sibling love." Robby playfully spoke as Tessa walked back into her room.

"Yeah, yeah." Tessa dismissed him as she sat back down at her vanity and started her light makeup. Minutes passed in peaceful silence other than the light music coming from Tessa's speaker. A knock on the door brought Tessa out of her thoughts as she turned her head to the door. "Ethan get the door!"

Ethan grumbled as he threw on his shirt and walked to the door, opening it up to reveal the Nichols girl.

"Hey Ethan." Tory smirked as she spoke, Ethans eyes lighting up at the sight of the girl.

"Hey Tory, what are you doing?" He questioned as he opened up the door.

"Going to the drive in with Tessa." Tory nodded as she walked into the apartment.

"Oh really? I'm going too." He spoke, trying to contain his excitement at the words of the girl.

"Cool." Tory smiled. She started walking to Tessa's bedroom only to be stopped.

"So, how you been?" Ethan quickly spoke up in hopes to get somewhat more out of their conversation then just that.

"Better know that you're going." Tory winked, causing Ethan to slightly blush. She made her way towards Tessa's room without him stopping her. Tory opened the door to Tessa's room as she stepped in and closed the door. "I think I just made your brother blush."

"And how does that make you feel?" Tessa questioned with a teasing smirk. She watched as Tory shrugged. "Imagine if you guys get together, we'll be sisters."

"Oh, shut it." Tory spoke as the two laughed. Tessa stood up from her chair.

"Alright let's go get Kenny."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

336K 8.9K 21
Maeve Lawrence was a normal girl in Highschool with a little friend group. Until there's a new kid in her apartment area who starts to stand up for h...
3K 136 9
โ A girl can do what she wants to do And that's what I'm gonna do โž โช eli moskowitz โœ˜ fem!oc โซ ...
100K 5.8K 35
-๐…๐‹๐€๐–๐‹๐„๐’๐’ แดฐแต‰แตแต‰แต—สณโฑ '๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐ฆ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ...
13.1K 288 29
Just when everyone expected the rivalry to end, it got worse. Now a new Sensei is stepping into the light and it's one that no one ever expected ...