SECRETS & REGRETS

By PLK_ARMY

Kim Yoongi, Kim Taehyung and Kim Jungkook.... all three are brothers. Yoongi loves both his brothers. Yoongi... More

Introduction & Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Season 2 OUT!!!

Chapter 21

2.5K 107 7
By PLK_ARMY

Time skips, lunch break

Tae and Jimin both were in the canteen having their lunch and were chit chatting about the upcoming event and their works.

"Jimin-ah! Its so good that we both are going to be a part of that event. I am so happy", Tae said while smiling widely. "Me too. I never thought that I will be on the first position", said Jimin. "You deserve that. Your designs are just so amazing. I loved it", said Tae.

"Thanks and your designs were good as always", said Jimin while smiling. Then some girls approached them and one girl said, "Are you both Jimin and Taehyung?" They both nodded.

The girl continued,"Your designs were amazing. We saw it on the display board. You guys are very good." "Thank you so much girls. You know what, we always put our best efforts in work. I am really serious about my work and I always works hard", said Jimin.

Tae mumbled, "He again started." Jimin continued, "How about if I design clothes for you all? Believe me I am really good at it. I can make you look more beautiful." Jimin started flirting with girls. Then Taehyung shook his head in disbelief and said, "Can we please talk later? Actually we are eating right now." Girls nodded and left from there.

Jimin sat on his chair boringly and said, "Why you sent them away? I wanted to talk to them and maybe I would have found a good girlfriend." "Yeah yeah, you can do it later. Just eat for now", said Tae.

They continued eating. They finished their food. Tae was just sipping his shake. Just then another girl came there, she said, "Hi! Actually I saw your designs, they are great." Taehyung didn't looked at the girl and continued sipping his shake. Just then Jimin spoke, "Thank you. You are Yoona right? You are at the third place. Your designs are also good. Your work is great."

Tae glanced at her. She has long black hair falling till her waist. Her eyes sparkling and innocent. Fair skin, plump lips, perfect eyebrows and eyelashes. Her face speaks beauty. She tucked her hair to the back of her ear while talking to Jimin. She is just perfect.

Jimin shaked Taehyung and Tae came out of his world. "Tae, where are you lost huh? She is saying something", Jimin said while smiling nervously. "Y-yeah?", Tae asked being clueless. Just then Yoona said, "Taehyung-shi, your designs are amazing. I hope we will get along and will enjoy the event."

"Y-yes yes, we surely will enjoy", said Tae. "Yoona-shi, why don't you sit and have something with us", said Jimin. "I would have loved to. But my friends are waiting there. I need to go. I just came here to congratulate you both. See you both tomorrow", said Yoona and she left.

Jimin sat down on his chair and said, "Tae, she is so beautiful. Isn't she?" Tae just nodded. "No wonder I never saw her before. She got transfered to our university two weeks ago", said Jimin.

"How do you know that?", asked Tae. Jimin gave him a annoyed look and said, "Are you serious? Were you sleeping when I was talking to her, huh?" Tae laughed nervously and said, "I-i didn't listened properly."

On the other hand with Jungkook, at college

"Jungkook, what happened? Why are you not speaking much today?", asked Eunwoo. Jungkook in his mind, "What should I tell him? My hyung is a mafia king or my one hyung is the reason of another hyung's trauma or about Tae hyung's health."

"Yahhh, are you listening?", asked Eunwoo. "Yeahh yeah, I am listening. Actually I am a little tensed. Tae hyung got a little sick yesterday so I was just thinking about him", said Jungkook.

"Oh! Is he fine now?", asked Eunwoo. "Yes, he is fine", said Jungkook. "I think I should call him and ask him whether he has taken his medicine or not", said Jungkook.

Jungkook pulled out his phone and dialled Tae's number.

On the phone

"Hello hyung?", said Jungkook.

"Yes Jungkook, what happened?", asked Tae.

"Nothing happened, I just called to ask you whether you have taken your medicine or not. Remember you have to take your medicine after lunch. Have you eaten your lunch?", said Jungkook.

Tae's phone was on speaker. He immediately put off the speaker and placed the phone on his ear. Jimin started laughing after listening to Jungkook.

"I have eaten my lunch and medicine too. Why are being like this? Stop asking me as if I am a baby", said Tae.

"Its good that you have eaten and I will ask you. You cannot stop me", said Jungkook.

Tae was about to say something but Jimin snatched the phone from Tae and spoke, "Hey Jungkook! I am Jimin, your hyung's friend and your hyung is lying. He has not yet taken his medicine."

Tae took his phone back and before he could say anything, Jungkook started speaking, "Yahhh hyung! How can you lie to me? Here I am worried about you and you are lying to me. I----"

Jungkook got cut-off in between by Tae, "Okay okay, I will take my medicine. Stop worrying about me."

"Are you sure hyung?", asked Jungkook.

"Yes Kook, stop it now. You are embarrassing me in front of my friend. I am getting scolded by my younger brother", said Tae.

"Yeah yeah hyung, okay byy. Take care", said Jungkook and cutted the call.

Time skips, with Yoongi, in the evening around 5 p.m.

Yoongi came out of a dark room sweating heavily and wiping his hands which were full of blood.

"Clean the mess", he ordered while breathing heavily. Hobi nodded and said, "Take rest Yoongi-ah! You were in there since morning. You torchered them to death."

"They were useless", Yoongi said in a deep voice. Hobi asked, "What do you mean?" "They don't know who gave them orders to attack us. They were just puppets", said Yoongi.

They both went to the office room while talking. Jin was already there in the office. As soon as they entered the office, Jin spoke, "Got your frustation out on them?" Yoongi just looked away. Hoseok asked, "Did something happened hyung?"

Jin sighed and spoke, "We told Jungkook about Tae's past yesterday." "What! Why hyung? Why you told him?", asked Hobi. "It was necessary Hobi. What do you think for how long can we hide everything from him? He is not a kid anymore. He observes everything. If we hadn't told him, he would have lost his trust in us. He might have tried to know the truth from others then", said Jin.

Hobi just hummed. Then Hobi asked, "How did he react? Was he fine after knowing everything?"

Yoongi chukled bitterly and said, "What do you think? Would he be happy after knowing all of this? He was so mad at me. He still is. He is not even talking to me properly. Leave that talking thing, he is not even calling me hyung now. He was the last person who was not distanced from me but now he also distanced himself away from me."

"Everything will be fine", said Hobi in a low voice while patting Yoongi's shoulder.

After few minutes, a guard came and said, "Sir, this letter came for you." He handed over a letter to Yoongi. Yoongi took it and opened it and started reading.

The letter reads, "I got to know that you are looking for me. Lets meet. Come at this location alone, this weekend."

Yoongi got confused after reading the letter. Then suddenly a card fell out of the envelope and there was 'A' written on that. Yoongi's eyes darkened and he clenched the letter tightly in his fist.

He called the guard and asked, "Who delivered this letter? Where did you get it from?" The guard replied, "Sir I found this letter lying on the main gate." "Did you noticed someone there?", asked Yoongi. "No sir", guard said. "Okay, you can go", said Yoongi.

"What will we do now? You are not going alone there", said Jin. "Yes, hyung is right. This can be very dangerous", said Hobi. "No hyung, I need to go. Finally I can get this 'A' person and I swear I will not leave him. Whoever it is, he is going to regret for attacking my brothers", said Yoongi.

"Yoongi, we need to think wisely. You can't go alone there. We need to work out a good plan", said Jin.

Yoongi hummed and said, "Yes hyung, we need to. Lets do it at my office tomorrow." Jin and Hobi both agreed and they all left the base.

On the other hand, with Taekook

"Hey hyung!", said Jungkook while sitting in his car and looking towards Tae. "Oh Kook! You came", said Tae. "Yes hyung, lets go now, sit", said Jungkook.

Before Tae could say anything, Jimin spoke, "Go Tae go, your hyung is here to pick you up." Jimin started laughing and Tae got annoyed. Jungkook got confused and asked, "What happened hyung and who is he?.... Oh! Is he your friend? Jimin hyung?"

"Yes, I am Jimin. Hi Jungkook, nice to meet you", said Jimin smiling. "Same here hyung. But why you called me Tae hyung's hyung? He is not younger than me but elder than me", said Jungkook.

"Ohhh that's because he is a baby", said Jimin. "Yahhhhh! I am not a baby, you asshole. Just get out of here", said Tae loudly while getting annoyed. Jungkook just smiled. Tae opened the car door and sat inside, then slammed the car door loudly.

"Start driving", said Tae while looking straight at the road. Jungkook start the car and drove off. They reached the mansion. As soon as they reached the mansion, Tae ran to his room. He opened his bag, took his laptop out and started checking the details of the event.

Just then a nurse came and said, "Sir, its time for your rest. Please rest for sometime and then you can take your medicines." Tae ignored her. Just then Jungkook came and asked, "Hyung what are you doing?" "Kook, I am going to assist the top designers of LV Company for an upcoming event in Seoul. Their first workshop is going to happen soon. I am checking its details. This event is huge and I am lucky to got selected", Tae spoke while smiling widely.

Kook also smiled and said, "Congratulations hyung, I am happy for you." Tae hummed and kept his concentration on the laptop again. Its been an hour now, Tae is still studying about the Company's fashion style, their working style and everything. Kook was in his room.

After some time, Tae heard a voice, it was Yoongi. He came in Tae's room and went a little close to his brother. Just then Jungkook also came in Tae's room and saw Yoongi there.

"How are you Tae?", asked Yoongi. "I am f-fine h-hyung." After listening to Tae's sttuter, Jungkook clenched his fist. Yoongi spoke again, "What are you doing?" "I-its about s-some event. I w-was checking some d-details", said Tae.

Then a nurse came and said, "Sir please take your medicine. Its already late." Before Tae could say anything, Yoongi spoke, "What I am hearing Tae? Why you didn't took your medicine on time, huh?" Tae gulped and immediately looked down and start speaking, "S-sorry h-hyung. I w-will n-not do it again."

Yoongi said, "Don't be scared Tae. I am not scolding you. Just take care of yourself, okay?" Tae just nodded. Yoongi then took the medicines and the glass of water from nurse and strechted his arm towards Tae. Tae got scared and took two steps back. Jungkook noticed and immediately came in front of Tae. He took the medicines and glass of water from Yoongi and said coldly, "I will give it to him. You can go."

Yoongi sighed and nodded and started leaving the room. Tae looked towards Yoongi leaving the room from behind of Jungkook. As soon as Yoongi left, Tae released a deep breathe. Jungkook turned around and said, "He is gone hyung. Take your medicines now."

Tae hummed and took his medicines. "Lets have dinner now and then we will sleep", said Jungkook. "Okay", said Tae.

Hey guys, another update. Get ready to know about the 'A' person. Its going to be revealed super soon. Stay tuned!

Like, Comment and follow me guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 358 11
Taehyung being a strict father and brother to his little babies.
83.7K 3.4K 55
It's a pure brotherhood story that show the pure.. love between brother and how they are life of each other. Let dig into the story to know moreπŸ˜‰...
55.8K 2.6K 20
" 𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 π’”π’π’Žπ’†π’π’π’† π’Žπ’‚π’Œπ’†π’” 𝒂 π’Žπ’Šπ’”π’•π’‚π’Œπ’† 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 π’˜π’‰π’‚π’• π’•π’‰π’†π’š 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒆 π’‹π’–π’π’ˆπ’Œπ’π’π’Œ ? " "𝑰'π’Ž 𝒔𝒐-π’”π’π’“π’“π’š π’‰π’š-𝒉...