Their little star

By Doomsparks

Enisha , a 3 year old who never saw the light of the sun ; never felt loved and never understood the meaning... More

author's note
Characters
Prologue
|CHAPTER-1|
|CHAPTER-2|
|CHAPTER-3|
AUTHOR'S NOTE
|CHAPTER-4|
|CHAPTER-5|
|CHAPTER -6|
|CHAPTER-7|
|CHAPTER-8|
|CHAPTER-9|
|CHAPTER-10|
|CHAPTER-11|
|CHAPTER-12|
|CHAPTER-13|
|CHAPTER-14|
|CHAPTER-15|
|CHAPTER-16|
Not a chapter
|CHAPTER-17|
|CHAPTER-18|
New book
|CHAPTER-19|
|CHAPTER-20|
|CHAPTER-21|
characters(Morelli family)
characters(Romano family)
|CHAPTER-22|
|CHAPTER-23|
|CHAPTER-24|
|CHAPTER-25|
|CHAPTER-26|
|CHAPTER-27|
|CHAPTER-28|
|CHAPTER-30|
|CHAPTER-31|
|CHAPTER-32|
|CHAPTER-33|
|CHAPTER-34|

|CHAPTER-29|

14.3K 456 25
By Doomsparks

Enisha's POV:

"Stella, wake up," Bubba's(Alexander) voice says from somewhere as I feel someone rubbing my back.

"No... I wan to  sweep," I whine, snuggling into my pillow. But then I feel my pillow move.

"But we need to go. I really need to go back to the office today, Stella," Bubba chuckles, but I only understand half of it as I slip back to sleep.

He sighs and sits up, making me groan. "Okay, how about this? You just need to brush your teeth and eat breakfast. After that, you can sleep again or ask Mom to get you ready later," he says softly.

I barely nod my head because he just won't let me sleep.

He takes me to the bathroom and places me on the counter, coming back with a toothbrush already applied with toothpaste for me. He also helps me brush my teeth properly since I don't have the energy to do it myself right now.

After I'm done, he picks me up and carries me back to the room, placing me on the bed while I look at him questioningly.

"Stella, I need to shower. How about you watch Peppa Pig or Sofia the First until then, hmm?" he says, and I nod my head.

He turns on the television, switching it to Peppa Pig, and goes to the bathroom while I get engrossed in the episode.

Soon, he comes back in his suit. Bubba looks handsome in his office clothes.

"Bubba, you look hansome," I say as he picks me up.

"Thank you, princess," he says, kissing my cheek. We walk downstairs to the dining room and find everyone there. They look at us and smile, and I smile back.

"Good morning, Alex, Enisha," they all greet us. I grin.

Good mowning, Nonno, Nonna, Abulo, Abula-"

 "Princess, you don't need to specify everyone," Daddy says with a smile. 

"But they'll be sad if I don't wish them," I say, confused. 

"Why is she so cute?" I hear Ales(Alessio,cousin,25) mutter, and I look at him.

(A/N:I ask myself the same question everyday ,Aless-io sorry Mr Alessio)

 He just smiles at me. "Princess, we won't be sad," Abulo(abuelo,Francesco) said. 

"You can always just say 'good morning' or 'good morning everyone' if you are so worried, angel," Mama said.

 "But it not  same," I try to explain.

 "But if you try to say everyone's name, you'll get tired, cutie. There are so many of us," zio Lu(Luigi) said. "Okay," I replied. He is right, there are too many people.

Bubba walks to an empty chair and tries to put me down on it, but I clutch onto his shirt. "Enisha, let go," he says. "No, I wanna eat with you," I say with puppy eyes. I don't feel like eating on my own, it's tiring. He looks at me for a moment and then sighs, giving up. "Okay," he says, holding me properly again. He walks to a seat in between Aless(Alessio,cousin,25) and Gio(Giovanni,cousin,23) and sits there. While I snuggle into him, feeling sleepy and hearing his heartbeat.

"Princess, eat your breakfast," Daddy says, and I look at him for a second before snuggling back into Bubba. "Well, it seems someone is feeling lazy today," Zia Elina(Angelina) says, and I nod my head. "It could be due to the medicines, Ladybug. You need to eat, then you'll feel better," Teo (Matteo,22) says, and I groan. "Bubba, feed me," I said, and I hear some laughing noises. Why are they laughing.

"Okay, Your Highness," Bubba said, and I giggled as I looked at him.

Bubba fed me pancakes while Aless(Alessio,cousin,25) and Gio(Giovannni,cousin,23) fed me some fruit. Now, I feel much better and energized.

"Stella, eat this," Bubba said, holding out a medicine candy in his fingers. I took it in my mouth and I bit Bubba's finger, making him hiss.

I quickly got off his lap and ran away from him. He followed me, trying to catch me, while everyone else laughed.The candy quickly melted in my mouth and i stuck my tongue out to Bubba.

"You cheeky monkey," Bubba said as he finally caught up to me and picked me up, throwing me in the air.

I giggled as he caught me and put me down on the floor. He started tickling me, and in between my laughs, I managed to say, "Stop!" He continued tickling me and said, "First, say that I'm your favorite brother."

I tried to get away, but I failed.

"Hey, that's not fair. You're forcing her to say that," Aless(Alessio,cousin,25) said, and I heard a lot of others laughing. 

"She won't say that since I'm her favorite brother," Teo(Matteo,22)
 said.

I laughed while Bubba tickled me, smiling. He said, "Say I'm your favorite brother, and I'll let you go." Suddenly, someone picked me up.

"You won't force her," cello(Marcello,cousin,23) said as he held me properly. I looked at him and then at Bubba, sticking out my tongue at him.

Bubba stuck out his tongue in response, and everyone started laughing.

"I never thought I'd see Alex behaving like that," Zia Sara(Sarah) said, smiling.

"Well, he would do anything for our princess," Zio berto(Roberto) replied.

"Kitten, tell everyone I am your favorite brother," Elijah said with a side smile.

"No, I am!!' Momo(Maximo,cousin,20), Rico(Federico,cousin,20) and Benni(benigno,18) said in unison.

"I no have a favite(favorite) brother," I said, tilting my head in confusion. Everyone looked at me in disbelief.

"Who do you like the most?" Val(Valentino,cousin,24) asked.

"I like everyone," I replied, grinning. Everyone looked at me with wide eyes, and I looked at them, confused.

"She is too innocent and cute for this world," Zio Ri (Ricardo) muttered.

All of a sudden, I heard a weird beep beep noise coming from Alonzo's phone. I looked at him as he turned it off.

"We need to leave, or we'll be late for college," he groaned.

"Well, bye pipsqueak, we'll see you after school," Leo(Leonardo ,cousin,29) said as he and Momo(Maximo,cousin,20), Rico(Federico,cousin,20), RoRo(Rocco,cousin,20), Tino(Agostino,20), Benni(Benigno,18), Vinni(Vincenzo,cousin,17), Fabi(Fabiano,cousin,19), and Eli(Elijah,cousin,20) stood up. They all said bye to me after kissing my forehead.

"Where are you going?" I asked them.

"Well, we are going to school and college," Eli(Elijah,cousin,20) answered.

I looked at Daddy and said, "I want to go to school too."

He looked at me shocked for a second, then came and took me from Marcello.

"How about you join school next year?" he said with a smile.

"Really?" I said happily. I always wanted to go to school. He nodded his head, and I kissed his cheek.

"Thank you," I said happily.

"They grow up too quickly," Nonna said, wiping a tear.

"Ivy,Kade is in my room,sleeping,if you want to play with him you can and take him with you if you go anywhere outside."RoRo(Rocco,cousin,20) said.

"Okay"i reply enthusiastically.I play with Kadey.

"Well, now we should really go. Bye, little mouse. See you later," Tino(Agostino,B,20) said as all of them rushed and left the dining room.

I waved at them, and they waved back.

"Princess, we need to leave too," Daddy said sadly.

I pouted and looked at him sadly.

"It's okay, angel. Today, we'll have a girls' day - just you, me, your aunts, and grandmothers. We'll have a lot of fun," Mama said, coming to me.

"Okay," I replied happily. I want to go out with Mama, zias, and grandmas.

---------

"Well, I'll be back before you even know it, princess. I will wait to hear how you spent your day," Daddy says as he gets up after kissing my forehead and softly ruffling my hair.

"Bye, have a geat day," I say to everyone, and they smile at me and wave back before leaving. All of a sudden, I feel sad.

"Angel, do you want to go shopping with us?" Mama asks, picking me up.

"Yes," I say happily, and everyone else smiles.

"But we need to go to our office first. Is that okay with you? It will only be for an hour," she asks gently, brushing my hair away from my face. Mama needs to work, and I don't want to annoy her.

"Yes," I reply.

"Also, will you promise me that if you feel tired or unwell at any time, you'll tell me or someone else?" she asks, extending her pinky finger to me. I intertwine my finger with hers and nod my head.

She smiles at me and kisses my forehead.

"Now, let's go get ready for our girls' day," she says as she turns and starts walking to her room. I say bye to my aunts and grandmothers as we leave.

After my bath, Mama dresses me up and showers herself while I play a game on her phone.

When she comes back after getting ready, I look at her and squeal.

"Mommy same same," I say, pointing at her clothes.

"Yes, my love. We match our clothes," she says, picking me up and kissing me all over my face.

She takes her phone from me and looks at the time. It says 10:00.

"We should leave now, baby," Mama says as she walks to the living room where all my aunts, grandmas were waiting for us after getting ready. Kadey was also there sitting near the couch

"Aww, you both look so pretty," Nonna says, looking at us.I blush and hide my face in Mama's neck.

"i agree"abula says 

"Thank you, Mom," Mama says as all of us walk to the garage.

Mama gently buckles me in the car seat of a pretty black car, while Kade jumps in and sprawls on the seat beside me.

Mama walks over to the driver's side, securing herself in and fastening her seatbelt. Meanwhile, Zia Emma(Gemma) settles into the passenger seat, engrossed in a conversation on her phone.

Before long, we are on the road and i am looking at the streets passing by while gently patting Kadey's head.

(Imagine the kid is a bit older)

---------------------

Hello readers!!

hope you enjoyed the chapter

In the next chapter i will reveal one secret you all have been wodering aboout since a few chapters ago. You'll wait for the chapter eagerly won't you?😗😗

See you in the next update

Love you all <3

have a great day/night ^.^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 4.8K 18
" l-let me go, p-please"..... " NO... CAN'T YOU JUST UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE ONLY MINE... YOU BELONG TO THIS FAMILY... YOU ONLY BELONGS...
1.8K 36 13
Tropes: Childhood friends to lovers, Soulmates, Twin Flames, she falls first but he falls harder (or is that the case . . .), you complete me, Tragi...
His Angel By J

General Fiction

95.7K 2.2K 25
(Detailed description in the book) A small peek into the book :- I stay there in half lying position whilst my angel sleeps peacefully with her face...