rendezvous | rewritten ( on h...

By patheticgril

โ”€โ”€ ASANOxKARMA: akabane karma, a deliquent from the lowest class and mischievous menace, being capable of mai... More

1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15

2

1K 135 1K
By patheticgril

A/N
don't forget to vote ⭐
before you start the chapter and remember to add this book in your "private reading list" so you'll get a notification whenever i update !
i appreciate if you do ❣️

Q/A : what time do you usually get on wattapd ?

so i can help to keep track of which is the best time to update !

^^
free to play the "intro" of the anime above this chapter , it will mention each character's name to help you better understand who is who.🤗

𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐍, 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐍-𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐖𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄 came into view, and from inside, a red-haired boy could be seen strolling casually through the hallway with his hands in his pockets. a pink carton of strawberry milk he brought from the vending machine now hung on a straw in his mouth, and his head tilted back a bit to prevent the now-crumpled juice box from falling.

the sign board of the 3-E classroom came into view; its name board hung above. he slid open the wooden door from the back of the classroom and casually stepped inside as if the class hadn't started around 10 minutes ago.

"akabane karuma-kun." a tight voice called out from the front of the class, addressing him by his full japanese name. he glanced up as he was met with a tall, beautiful foreign woman with long blonde hair that was pulled back in a wavy ponytail style.

"oh, hey," the redhead greeted with a lazy grin.

"don't, 'oh, hey,' me, you little brat," she growled. "you're late," she said with crossed arms; her light blue eyes darkened as they narrowed warningly at him. "you should have been in class ten minutes ago!"

karma shrugged. "i lost track of time cause i accidentally fell asleep under a tree." which wasn't a complete lie. he was napping under a tree... for a good fifteen minutes or so before waking up and finding himself craving for strawberry milk. since that place was not only close by the main building but was honestly one of the best spots he could find at the moment to take a nap. not wanting to climb up the hill immediately after just waking up, he figured that he could just head to the main campus since it was much closer to where he was, just to satisfy his craving before entering class.

he planned to only take a minute. get his drink, and then rush back up the mountain. it wasn't his fault that he got held back by an annoying carrot top known as "mr. i'm better than anyone."

she frowned. "we do not tolerate tardiness in this class here, brat. you better be on time next time or else you'll be cleaning class E's public toilets for a week." she threatened.

okay, karma actually felt a bit of fear at that threat. he's seen their toilets, and, just to say, it was nasty.that was why most students took risks and sneaked to use the main campus's comfort rooms, and for people who were unlucky, they sometimes did their business in the forest behind bushes or trees.

he hid his nervousness by smirking teasingly and giving an innocent reply. "ah ~ gomen gomen, miss jelabitch!"

"NO NICKNAMES!" she snapped, pointing a finger at him. "and is irina jelavic for you ! J-E-L-A-V-I-C-H!" she spelled it out.

karma ignored her and gravitated towards his seat, which was the only empty seat in the very back row. he plopped down on his chair, put his arms behind his head, and leaned back on it in a relaxed manner.

the blonde woman was grinding her teeth like a caveman before she took long, deep breaths and calmed herself down. 'calm down, irina. you'll get wrinkles and age faster if you let your anger get the best of you; think of your looks; think of your beautiful, gorgeous face!' this mantra seemed to have worked; she calmed down.

"as i was saying....." she picked up her piece of chalk and continued to write some english sentences where she had left off on the black board. "as an assassin in the making, you could be sent on an infiltration mission," she started. "you must be able to charm and distract your target into your inner circles." she wrote her words in english before translating them into japanese. "penetrating the highest security and killing or trapping them when they are alone...."

irina jelavic is a language teacher, specifically an english teacher for class 3-E, as well as a professional hitwoman hired by the government. she teaches her students how to seduce foreigners from other countries in order for them to learn how to speak proper english so that, with this method, they can learn foreign languages and, as a bonus, master seduction to make assassinations much easier, as well as have some fun while they are at it.

when irina first entered class E, their first impression of each other wasn't really flattering. she was shown to be a cruel, calculating, arrogant person with little regard for class E, earning her the nickname they gave her, "bitch-sensei." .....well, karma was the one who started it, and everyone else in class just picked up on it.

because of her high hit count and model-like appearance and often showing off expensive high-end brands and fashionable clothing that emphasizes her flattering form, an example is that one time during a school trip to kyoto, she once again dressed up in a tight outfit to show off her cleavage, which was later berated by the PE teacher for wearing "inappropriate clothing" for a teacher, leaving her depressed in her seat, and students came up with a conclusion, suggesting that perhaps living the high life as an assassin made her out of touch with knowing a normal life. however, because of her arrogant personality and overconfidence, she's also been described as having a "black widow vibe" by her students.

but ever since the "reaper incident" happened, she has since appeared periodically in later arcs. as winter approached, she now wore a cream-colored sweater, a dark-red long skirt, and cream-colored boots as part of her character development, although she still revealed herself to be a little immature from time to time and easily angered when students teased her about her past behavior. eventually, she and the students warmed up to each other and accepted her as part of their class, but they still call her "jelabitch-sensei," more as a teasing term of endearment.

now you may ask, "why the heck would anyone hire a teacher who's a professional hit woman to teach in a damn classroom?" no less, some junior high schoolers. well, it's a little complicated, so let's explain all of this from the start.

class 3-E is a little different from the other classes. while classes 3-A, 3-B, 3-C, and 3-D remain in the main building, the class 3-E building is located one kilometer away from the main building, up on a nearby mountain, and you may ask, "why?" well, you see, the school houses a unique system known as the "e system," created by the chairman himself, which is based on the 20:20:60 worker-ant ratio, a social science that states that 20% of people are exceptional, 20% are worthless, and the other 60% are ordinary.

it is nicknamed the "E-as-in-End class" and consists of students who either failed to keep their grades up or were punished for breaking school regulations.

so in the board chairman's eyes, the students who display poor academic ability are gathered in class-E and are singled out as the worthless ones. as a result, students do everything in their power to keep their grades up and avoid getting transferred to class E.

suddenly, there was a whooshing sound coming through the hallway of the traditional wooden schoolhouse followed by the sound of a loud, greasy slurping noise, which stopped when the door creaked and slid open. it revealed a yellow creature that resembled an octopus, wearing a traditional but slightly theatrical teaching robe with a tiny mortarboard hat on his massive moon-shaped head. his face was set on a permanent wide smiley-face grin. (depending on his mood, he changes his expression color too, but those are rare.)

in his yellow tentacles, he was balancing a heavy load of red books.

"eh?" the class looked up in confusion.

"alright, class!" the male voice was bright. "one for each of you!" he announced as he began handing out the heavy books at mach speed.

"what the-?" irina yelled, swiftly digging a hand inside the neck of her sweater before pulling out a small revolver that she hid in between her cleavage as she screeched. "don't come in unannounced in the middle of my class, you damn octopus !" she began firing at him as the creature avoided the pink BB bullets at an abnormal speed, looking unbothered like it was an everyday thing.

"nyurufufufufu." the creature laughed as irina tried to stab him with an anti-knife that was hidden in her pocket while firing at him at the same time; it only dodged them and shifted blurringly to avoid her attacks. "don't be like that, irina-sensei; i was just trying to be a helpful teacher."

yes , you read that right-an octopus, and no, this is not an spelling error. you see, aside from telling you about e-class being made for worthless students by the chairman, there's something else a little more special hidden about class-E, and that is... their homeroom teacher : korosensei.

the class watched with dumbfounded expressions and mixed amusement when irina-sensei failed to attempt to sneak up from behind and tried to stab korosensei as the creature effortlessly dodged them again as if their everyday antics.

kayano, who’s sitting by the window, glanced over at the bluenette.

"ne, nagisa," she whispered.

"hm?" the blue-haired boy looked over his shoulder at her while karma, who was sitting on his seat, observed them from behind.

she pointed out of the window. "doesn’t the crescent moon seem more clear in the broad daylight today?"

karma, who’s at the back of the classroom, turned his gaze up at the window as the screen flashed outside at the abnormal moon and the classroom voice faded away from the background.

how did they end up in this mess? as the class began their third year of junior high, they were greeted by two extraordinary incidents. it all started when a fully formed, formally shaped moon exploded in space with a blinding white light, leaving nothing but a crescent shape in its wake. 'the first thing was the sudden explosion that left the moon permanently crescent-shaped.'

*flashed back* : "NASA's news reporter 1, "we interrupt this programme to bring you breaking news."

the reported change was to a different channel on a different screen. NASA's news reporter "we've just gotten word that about 70% of the moon has been vaporised into nothing. i repeat...."

the TV screen showed a crowd of people looking up at the damaged moon in awe and disbelief.

NASA's news reporter 3 : "will we have only the crescent moon to look at for the rest of our lives?"

and then the second was his arrival: "how do you do?" the scene flashed to the octopus-like creature who stood at the front of the class : "i'm the one who blasted your moon." he said, casually.

the class looked dumbfounded. "eh ?"

"i plan to do the same to the earth next year. and now i'm your teacher. so nice to meet you!"

the class looked a little troubled. 'there are at least six things wrong with this picture !'

all the information they got was from an agent with spiky dark hair named karasuma-sensei, who's an agent from the ministry of defense and was assigned to supervise koro-sensei. "i'm afraid I can't discuss the details, but he's telling the truth. and as he said, he won't stop with just the moon."

karasuma-sensei : "next year, he will destroy the earth as well."

"only the world's leaders know about this. if there were news of this "octopus" out there, we'd be looking at a global panic. that's why we have to kill him in secret before that happens."

karasuma withdrew a green rubber knife from his pocket. "in other words, assassination," he demonstrated as he tried to stab the creature, but korosensei dodged it. "but here's the catch." karasuma lunged at him in a tackle, but their teacher continued to dodge at an inhuman speed. "his speed is unmatched when you try to kill him," karasuma growled as korosensei groomed his hair and eyebrows with his yellow tentacled hand. "...and he ends up grooming your eyebrows instead, immaculately!"

the class looked on in amazement. "he's a super being with enough power to reduce the full moon to a crescent." a gush of wind blew from the speed of their teacher's movement while Korosensei remained without so much as a scratch. "his speed tops out at mach 20! in short, if he actually wanted to get away from us, we wouldn't be able to do a thing to stop him."

korosensei claimed that he made the government an offer, as they will refrain from attempts on his life, and in return, he'll teach class 3-E at kunigigaoka junior high school.

"we don't know what he's after." karasuma crossed his arms and glared at the ground. "but we had no choice but to agree, on the condition that he doesn't harm any of you students."

although this was an assassination classroom, there were rules for a classroom and a teacher.

a girl with long, straight blonde hair and aqua blue eyes stood up and tried to shoot korosensei, but he caught the bullet with two pieces of chalk.

"nakamura rio-san, didn't i tell you not to let assassination interfere with your studies?" his face grew creationist-bright red as steam came out of his head.

rio sighed, rubbing the back of her neck. "sorry..."

korosensei pointed to the back of the classroom. "stand at the back for the rest of this lesson and think about what you've done!"

'how could you make this creature our teacher? and why are we trying to assassinate him?' these cries faded as one final condition was announced.

"your success will be rewarded with 10 billion yen," karasuma started bluntly.

"WHAT?" the whole class's jaw dropped to the floor.

the agent shrugged like 10 billion yen were pocket change. "it's only fair. if you can assassinate him, you will be earth's savior. fortunately, he doesn't think much of you." the creature 'korosensei' chuckled, showing green stripes on his face again."see? those green stripes mean he's looking down on you."

"what is he, a chameleon?!" meahara hissed.

karasuma held up a green knife. "so while this guy looks down on you, your job is to find an opening in his defences and strike it. we'll provide you with weapons and ammunition that won't hurt humans but will work on him."

the students shared a worried look. karasuma's face grew graver. "you must keep this a secret from your friends and family. there's no time to lose. if the earth is destroyed, we'll have nowhere left to run. and that's about it."

koro-sensei looked almost excited as he rubbed his tentacles together eagerly. "well then, i hope you'll make the most of your one remaining year!"

the scene changed again.

'we only have one year. if we can't assassinate him by then, the earth will be history.'

here's an example of how this 3-E morning routine of the classroom look like : "alright, people," his face set in a wide smiley-faced grin. "let's get started, shall we?" koro-sensei exclaimed. "student on duty, if you would do the honours."

a petite-framed boy with blue hair and azure eyes goes by the name shiota nagisa, who wore a uniform consisting of a blue waistcoat worn over a dress shirt with rolled-up sleeves and a black tie, as well as wrist bands, dress pants, and dress shoes.

stood up abruptly. "right, kiritsu!"

translation : right, all rise!

the whole class stood as one, brandishing their guns.

korosensei looked undisturbed as the class fixed their gazes on him.

"kiwotsukete!" nagisa's voice rang out.

translation: be careful / pay attention to the target.

their teacher didn't move a muscle.

nagisa's eyes narrowed. "rei!"

translation : bow ! ( a/n : but in the assassination classroom, it can mean "fire your gun," though that is not really accurate, but i suppose it does deliver in a much cooler way.)

a hellfire of bullets sprayed out.

the rain of bullets seemed to slow down for a second before koro-sensei moved in a flash, his form a blur as he dodged the bullets.

it looked like they were seeing triple with the way he moved so fast and the music grew faster.

"good morning, students! i'll be taking attendance, so please, fire all you like. isogai-kun?"

"here !" but his voice was slightly drowned out by the gunfire.

the guns were spraying an endless supply of bullets.

korosensei : "my apologies. i'll need you to speak up with all this gunfire."

"here!" isogai shouted irritably.

korosensei continued dodging the bullets at mach 20. "okajima-kun?"

"present!"

the whole class was shown shooting at their teacher as korosensei kept dodging.

"okuda-san ?"

"here!"

some of the guns were reloaded with fresh ammo.

"kataoka-san?"

"here!"

"kayano-san?"

some students started to slip and struggled to reload their guns fast enough, while korosensei remained untouched.

"present!"

the back of the class was shown still shooting as the music started to fade.

"kanzaki-san?"

"i'm here!"

the scene faded into another as the noise from the bullets softened along with the music.

the class had ended their firing and were now left exhausted, with nagisa panting heavily and meahara and rinka nursing a sprained wrist and a bad neck.

the class had ended their firing and were now left exhausted, with nagisa panting heavily and meahara, who wore the kunugigaoka school uniform with the assigned pale yellow sweater rather than the grey blazer, similar to some other classmates: hiroto meahara , nakamura rio , sumire hara and taisei yoshida was the only few who wore them.

the standard boys uniform is grey trousers with a matching grey blazer with black-lined edges, a white button-up shirt, and a black tie.

the standard girl's uniform is basically the same, except they wear a grey skirt with black-lined edges instead of pants. the skirts come in various lengths.

the students are also required to wear the school's standard-issued loafers.

although some students, mainly those in class E, where they can get away with it, wear sneakers instead.

the uniforms have several variations, as some male students wear a variation of the grey trousers that contain cargo pockets (i.e. shiota nagisa), and some students wear a light-yellow cardigan instead of the blazer. this does not include wearing your own jacket or sweater instead of the standard school blazer or sweater and wearing anything other than the standard school loafers (i.e. akabane karma), as these violate the dress code.

korosensei's permanent grin stayed fixed in place, closing the roll call book. "all present and accounted for." his face changed to a bright red, with an O in the middle. "excellent! that makes me very happy."

"he's too fast," a girl with long blonde hair said, out of breath.

"the whole class opened fire, and he doesn't even have a scratch." a boy with somewhat spiked dark hair with two small hair antennae at the top and pale gold eyes rubbed the back of his neck and sighed.

the students looks at their gun hesitantly. 'we... are killers. and our target...' the scene shifted up back at the creature. '....is our teacher.'

one of koro-sensei's tentacles prodded the air. "too bad. not one of your bullets hit me today, either."

the students brows furrowed as the rest of the class stared at their teacher curiously.

"tactics that rely on sheer numbers neglect individual focus. be in line of sight, barrel position, or finger movement." koro-sensei wagged his tentacle. "each of you was far too easy to read. you need to be more inventive! otherwise, you'll never be able to kill me at my max speed of mach 20, you know?"

"why can't we use a real bullet?" sugino examined the pink bullet in the light. "i mean, these are just BB pellets. you could have just taken them on the chin."

korosensei sighed and shook his head. "i told you: the pink BB bullet may be harmless to regular humans." he reached out one of his tentacles. okano frowned and handed over her pistol, gasping quietly when the tentacles took the guns, and then he shot one of his tentacles off. "but they're special anti-me BB pellets developed by the government."

a closeup of the round pink bullet showed a black logo of korosensei and the words S.A.A.U.S.O. engraved on the casing.

the yellow creature continued. "if one pink BB bullet hits me, it'll slice through my cells like tofu." some of the students cringed in disgust when the severed tentacles flailed around the floor like a fish. "they'll regenerate a few seconds later, of course. i'm more concerned about you putting a classmate's eyes out."

weapon the students used :

koro-sensei smiled bigger. "no shooting in the classroom unless you're trying to kill me." then koro-sensei's face grew mischievous as several green rings appeared around his head. "and i hope you can kill me before graduation."

*end of flash back*

"shit," irina cursed in english when she realized her gun had soon run out of bullets.

"what are they?" isogai asked, confused at the thick maroon-red cover book.

irina held the chalk in between her fingers as if she were holding a cigarette stick. she turned to the class and switched back to japanese when she talked. "since finals are coming up, i'll give you some books to review." she held up a similar-colored book with a title that read, 'salinger's the catcher in the rye.'

"this particular one can help you with your english and grammar way faster, which the "octopus" and i recommend for you all , the questions cite famous literature , the test wants the standard for scoring to include how much a student reads and how adaptable he or she can be. you'll probably lose points if you don't answer in the same rough and concise colloquial style as the source text."

she then folded her arms together as she spoke in a serious tone. "don't run from your weaknesses; face them and overcome them," she lectured. "to that end, i'll be checking your pronunciation regularly, and if you screw up your finals...." her eyes narrowed at them as she placed a finger between her lips seductively. "i'll punish you with a french kiss in public," she winks.

the class's sweat dropped. 'aside from that, it really hasn't change much for her...'

setting his spectacles , takebayashi said. "you're really our bitch."

karma snorted , holding back a laugh at the back of his seat.

irina immediately snapped with a "you're dead !"

'yes, the students in 3-E class are killers, to be specific, an assassin, and their target is their teacher : korosensei - also known as the most vicious super creature in history.'

outside of the window shown the permanently half-crescent moon in the broad daylight.

'at class 3-E,
third year of kunugigaoka junior high school,
the assassination classroom,
the bells signal the start of another school day.'

class 3-E teachers & students :

class 3-E & main campus uniform difference :

A/N :
this book doesn't 100% follow the anime plot , which meant some original plot from the anime would slightly change a bit ( i decided to change a little and put my own made up scene inside )

also if anyone asks , i don't really have a post time schedule. i only update randomly once every 2 weeks. ( but it actually depends ) anyway , chp 3 will be updated on Sep 8 , 8:30pm - MTY.

❤️please don't forget to vote & comment ! ⭐

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 19.4K 51
Assassin AU Karma had never attended Kunigigoaka High , a complete opposite personality and mysterious boy who can rival Korosensei in ease. How woul...
2K 50 30
"๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ช๐˜ต, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ." โ‚Šหšโœง ๐™ . ๐™–๐™ ๐™–๐™—๐™–๐™ฃ๐™š โ โ•โ•โ•โ•...
94.1K 2.3K 50
ใ€Ž Get engaged to Karma Akabane ใ€ Due to financial difficulties, you had no choice but to accept your mother's proposal. Only when it was too late, ha...
2.2K 43 4
That night, Asano bit his tongue and torched his dreams. To gain everything and say goodbye, like he had always have done. An Assassination Classroo...