MultiFandom Character x read...

By HyenaLover2630

Hello! I make multifandom headcannons!(Cover not mine!) More

Requesting Page and Rules
Request here and only here please!!!
Helluva Boss: Bee x fem hellhound reader headcannonsโค๏ธ
Helluva Boss: Bee x Fem Hellhound Reader๐Ÿ’™ "Being Bffs"
Steven Universe : Lapis and Peridot x human GN reader๐Ÿ’™ "Being Best Friends"
Amphibia : Marcy Wu x GN shy reader โค๏ธ
The Owl House : Hunter x GN WereWolf reader โค๏ธ
Helluva Boss: Loona x Male Sinner I.M.P employee โค๏ธ
The Owl House : Eda x GN reader "Mother Figure"๐Ÿ’™
Nimona x GN Reader "BFFS" ๐Ÿ’™
Lapis Lazuli x Female Reader NSFW Alphabet Headcannons โค๏ธโš ๏ธ๐Ÿ”ž
Amphibia: Sasha Waybright x GN readerโค๏ธ
Steven Universe:Blue Diamond x Diamond Reader๐Ÿ’™
Steven Universe: spending the fourth of july with the crystal gems๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™
SVTFOE: Eclipsa and Globglor parent headcannons ๐Ÿ’™
Tangked the Series: Eugene x Twin sister reader๐Ÿ’™
Ok K.O! : Enid x Fem reader โค๏ธ
Steven Universe : Steven x Twin sister reader๐Ÿ’™
ATWOW: Sully family x reckless/fearless GN reader๐Ÿ’™

Tangled the series: Varian x older adopted sister reader๐Ÿ’™

69 1 0
By HyenaLover2630

(Requested by :fandomgoesahhhhhhhhh on tumblr)

-The first time his father brought you home, let's just say he was surprised.

-He wasn't expecting a girl to show up with his father so he asked him why you were here.

-Once his father told him that he adopted you, he was even more surprised.

-You were older than him too, so it makes him feel a bit uncomfortable at first.

-But he does get use to you and enjoys your company.

-The first time he actually had a full on conversation with you was when he was doing some experiment in his lab.

-You wanted to know what he was doing and how he was doing it.

-Varian got very excited and explained all that science stuff to you and what was important, the criteria's , and many other things.

-You listened to him carefully and asked him many questions, which he happily answered.

-After that day, he felt comfortable around you and even hangs out with you.

-He would also show you more of his equipment and other experiments more often. He has even asked for you to take part in some.

-He is always trying to impress his father and make him proud, so when you tell him that your proud of him , he makes a big deal out of it.

-He will literally do ANYTHING to get some kind of approval. Even if it's just cooking or baking. He loves to feel like he has done something to make you proud.

-Your also pretty protective of him. The town folks in old Corona see him as a dangerous being and often stay away from him.

-Other kids his age tend to pick on him, but you always scare them off and make sure he's ok.

-You absolutely LOVE ruddigar his raccoon. You would cuddle with him and feed him .

-Varian thinks your a big help with Ruddigar and his experiments.

-He often rants about things , but you don't mind.

-One thing you hear him rant about often is a girl named Cassandra. You know that he won't admit it, but he definitely has a crush on her.

-He took you to corona one time to see the princess and her friends.

-You got to meet her and the girl Varian was crushing on.

-You let Varian talk to Cassandra for a bit, and when he looked back at you he saw your smirking and staring at him.

-He gave a 'Don't say anything' face.

-He does have outbursts from stress from time to time and he loves being comforted.

-Speaking of comfort, he needs it a lot. Since he tried to make his dad proud all the time, he messes up.

-He also comforts you too if you ever need it. You both are just therapists for each other.

-You both call each other names. You call him things like 'Baby brother' or 'Little bro' . He calls you' big sis'. He doesn't necessarily like the name baby brother though.

-You too do get in fights. Not physically of course. But siblings always find a way to pester each other and this can lead to fights.

-Don't worry though, you guys make up and casually go back to what you were doing.

-Varian is a good brother and loves you like you have always been in their family.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

271K 9.3K 106
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
1M 25.2K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
1.8M 49.2K 71
๐…๐‘๐Ž๐™๐„๐ | โYe a cute little thin', aren't ya? I think ye will be mine now...โž โ†โ…โ„โ†โ… ส™แดส€ษด แดา“ แด„แดสŸแด… แด€ษดแด… แดกษชษดแด›แด‡ส€ แด€ษชส€ แด€ษดแด… แดแดแดœษดแด›แด€ษชษด ส€แด€ษชษด แด„แดแดส™ษชษดษชษดษข...