SECRETS & REGRETS

By PLK_ARMY

Kim Yoongi, Kim Taehyung and Kim Jungkook.... all three are brothers. Yoongi loves both his brothers. Yoongi... More

Introduction & Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Season 2 OUT!!!

Chapter 20

2.7K 104 4
By PLK_ARMY

Time skips, Next morning, 7 a.m.

Tae's alarm ringed. Jungkook woke up after hearing the alarm and quickly picked up Tae's phone and switched it off. He got up and freshened up. Then he went downstairs to check what's in the breakfast.

He saw Yoongi there sitting on his chair and reading business news as usual. He ignored him and started going towards kitchen but stopped when heard Yoongi saying, "Jungkook, how's Tae?"

Jungkook clenched his fist and faced Yoongi and spoke, "You don't need to care about him. Stop showing your fake concern. I can take care of him very well."

Yoongi sighed and said, "Jungkook, I know I did wrong but it was three years ago. I regret doing that. Please forgive me." "Yes, it was three years ago but my hyung is still suffering. Can you make him forget about everything? Can you make him like before? Can you assure me that you will not do anything like this in future again?" Yoongi become silent after listening to him.

Jungkook chucked and said in a low voice, "You can't. You can't make him forget anything. You can't make him like before. And you can do something like that again too. You were going to do the same with me. You can't fix anything so you shouldn't expect me to forgive you."

Jungkook went to Tae's room again holding back his tears. Yoongi also left the mansion.

In Tae's room

As Jungkook entered in Tae's room, he saw Tae awake. Tae saw him and smiled. Jungkook also smiled back. "Hyung, let me help you to freshen up and then we will have breakfast", said Jungkook.

"Why you are behaving like I am very sick that I can't freshen up by myself and eat by myself. I am feeling good now and you took care of me very well. I am all good now and I will got to university-----", said Tae but got cut-off by Jungkook in between.

"NO! You are not going to university. How will you manage alone? Take rest for few days and then you can continue your boring studies", Jungkook said.

"Kook, you are behaving like my elder brother. Don't worry. I am fine now. See", said Tae getting up from bed and jumping a little. Tae again spoke, "Jungkook, I want to go to university. I don't want to stay here anymore. This room is giving me bad vibes. I am feeling as if I am in some hospital room. See, so many medicines, injections, this iv and all these medical devices. If I will go to university, I will definitely feel better."

"But hyung----", said Jungkook but got cut-off in between. "Kook, I promise I will take care of myself. You also have to go college. You can't stay at home. What about your studies?", said Tae.

"Hyung, my studies are the least important thing for now", said Jungkook. "You brat, your studies are always the least important thing for you. Study properly. If Yoongi hyung doesn't say anything to you about studies, that doesn't mean you will not study properly", said Tae.

Hearing Yoongi's name, Jungkook clenched his fist tightly but didn't show his anger. He said, "Okay hyung, I will study. But please promise me you will take care of yourself in university and if anything happens or you need help, just call me immediately. Also, take your medicines on time and-----"

Jungkook got cut-off by Tae who said, "Yes hyung, I understand." Jungkook chuckled and nodded. "Okay, I am going to freshen up", said Tae. "Okay, come downstairs then, we will have breakfast", said Jungkook. Tae hummed.

Time skips, 9 a.m., dining table

Tae went to have his breakfast after getting ready for university. He saw Jungkook setting up the table and went near him and asked, "Whats in the breakfast?"

"Its your favourite hyung. Sit and have it", said Jungkook. Tae nodded and sat down. Jungkook also sat and they both started eating. Jungkook was serving Tae in between. He was keeping some food in Tae's plate for him. Tae smiled and said, "Jungkook!"

Jungkook looked towards him and said, "Yes hyung, what happened? Do you not like anything? Do you want something else? Do you need water?" "Ah! Relax Kook. I was just asking, are you sure you are younger than me? You are behaving like my hyung", said Tae while laughing a bit.

Seeing Tae smile, Jungkook also smiled and said, "Hyung, if I am making you feel that I am elder than you, then it means you should call me hyung and I can scold you also, right?"

"Yahhh! You will always remain younger than me. I am your hyung and will always be. Brat", said Tae. Jungkook just laughed and Tae also.

Soon they completed their breakfast. Tae asked, "Where is Yoongi hyung?" Jungkook didn't replied, so Tae asked again, "Did he went to his office already? He didn't even come to check on me."

"Hyung, lets go, we are getting late", said Jungkook. "Yes, lets go", said Tae. They went out of the mansion and Jungkook said, "Hyung, I will drop you today. Let's go." Tae nodded and they both sat in the car and Jungkook start driving.

Time skips, at university

Tae and Jungkook reached to the university. Tae got out of the car and bid goodbye to Jungkook. Jungkook lowered the glass of the window and said, "Take care of yourself and take your medicines on time. Also, if something happens, call me immediately. Guards are always somewhere around you but still be safe and don't overwork yourself."

"Okay okay leave now", Tae said. Jungkook nodded and left. Jimin was standing at a little distance from Tae and was listening everything. As soon as Jungkook left, Jimin approached Tae and said, "Dude, isn't your hyung a little too overprotective about you? Are you a kid?"

Tae sighed heavily and shook his head in disbelief. Tae said, "He is not my hyung. He is Jungkook." "What!! Are you serious? Don't joke around. He was definitely elder than you, right?", Jimin gave him a weird look. Tae sighed and said, "I am not joking." After hearing Tae, Jimin burst out laughing.

Tae got annoyed and said, "Yahhh! Stop it. He is just taking good care of me." Jimin said while laughing, "He is so overprotective towards you. So cute. Awww, my cute taetae."

"Yahhh! I am not a baby. Stop it", said Tae. "No you are", Jimin teased Tae and ran inside. Tae also ran behind him.

They both went towards their lockers and start taking out books. Jimin asked, "Why you didn't came yesterday? Atleast inform me before taking a holiday, I got bored the whole day." "I-i suddenly got high fever. That's why", replied Tae.

"Ohh, are you fine now?", asked Jimin. Tae just nodded. They started going towards their class. They were on their way, then Jimin spoke again, "Tae, if the person who dropped you today was really Jungkook, then why are you always tensed about him. He seemed really responsible."

"Don't ask. I was sick yesterday and he is behaving like my hyung since then. He gives me medicines by himself. He brings me food by himself. He even helped me to get up and lie down on the bed. He is behaving way too much overprotective", said Tae.

"Tae, Its good that you got such a cute little brother. I wish I also had a cute little brother. I would have never scolded him and loved him alot", said Jimin. "And spoiled him alot", said Tae laughing a little. Jimin pouted.

They went to their class and settled down. Just then, teacher entered in the class and said, "Students, the presentation you all submitted the day before yesterday were all good. You guys really put your best efforts in that. I am really happy seeing your hardwork. But we have to choose top three presentations and it has already been decided. Other professors also saw all the presentations and accordingly gave their marks. So now I am going to announce the top three places and those students will get a chance to assist the top designers from LV company for an upcoming event which will happen here in Seoul."

All the students got excited including Tae and Jimin. "Tae, one of those three will be you. I am sure of it", said Jimin. "Hope so. I really want to be a part of this event. Jimin-ah, you will be one of them too for sure. Your work and designs are always amazing", said Tae. "Lets see", said Jimin.

Then teacher said, "So students, first of all I will announce the third place. The student on the third place is Ms. Im Yoon-ah. Give a great round of applause to her everybody." Everybody starts clapping.

Then teacher spoke again, "Yoona come ahead. Your designs were really amazing. So refreshing and appropriate for all weathers. Great combination of colors. Good work." Yoona thanked the teacher and said, "Mam, I will do my best in future too."

Jimin whispered Tae, "Isn't she so beautiful?" Tae just nodded. "Why I never noticed her before in the class. I want her to be my girlfriend. I will talk to her", said Jimin. Tae just shook his head.

Teacher then again said, "So, now I am going to announce the person at the second place. I must tell you guys, we were really confused while deciding whom to put at first place and whom on second. It was a tough decision. The both students at first and second place are amazing and it was a very close competition among them. So, without wasting more time, the person who is at second place is... is Mr. Kim Taehyung. Everyone give him a big round of applause."

Everybody started clapping and Jimin got excited. He suddenly got up from his chair and start clapping loudly while whistling. "Jimin, what are you doing? Calm down and sit", whispered yelled Tae. "Yeah yeah, I just got a little happy", said Jimin nervously.

"Taehyung, please come ahead and join Ms. Yoona here", said teacher. Tae got up from his seat and went ahead. Teacher said, "Taehyung, your designs were so good. It was evident from it that you put a great effort in them. The way your designs were modern yet with a hint of 90's fashion was commendable. Moreover, the use of grey and brown tones was a great idea. It was just awesome."

Before Tae could reply, Jimin shouted from his place, "I know he is good. Yahh! Kim Taehyung, you better give me a good treat." Everbody present there start laughing except Tae. He was embarrassed. He mumbled, "I can never be this much embarrass in my life. First because of Jungkook in the morning and now him."

Teacher also started laughing and said to Tae, "Tae, seems like your friend is very happy for you but you should take a good treat from him not the other way around." "What?", Tae asked getting confused. Teacher nodded and said, "Because your best friend is at the first position." After hearing this, Tae smiled widely and turn towards Jimin and said loudly, "Yahhh! You asshole. You better get ready with a good treat." After saying this, he ran towards Jimin and picked him up and twirled him around.

"Yahhh! Put me down. What are you doing. I know I embarrassed you but why are you doing this to me", whispered yelled Jimin being all confused. Tae put him down and spoke loudly, "Because you are at the first place, you moron."

"W-what!! Don't joke around Tae", said Jimin not believing. Just then teacher said, "He is right Mr. Park Jimin, you are at the first place." After hearing this, Jimin hugged Tae. Teacher interrupted them and said," Sorry to interrupt you both but can you both come ahead and please don't curse more in excitement." Tae laughed nervously. They both went ahead.

Then teacher said, "Jimin, your designs were very different. Not just me but all the professors liked your concept of unisex clothing. Your designs were great. I don't know how to describe it but your designs were cute, suitable for women but at the same time also cool, perfect for men. Color combinations and everything was great."

"Thank you Mam. I will put more hardwork in future", said Jimin.

Teacher smiled and said to three of them, "Guys, congratulations to all three of you. LV is going to organise its first workshop soon. So be ready for it. I will share more details later." They all nodded.

Teacher then announced in the class, "So students, their designs have already been displayed on the display board near the pricipal's office. You all can go and see that. That's it for today, you all can go for your next class."

All the students left the class and went towards the display board to check out the designs.

Yoona's designs

Taehyung's designs

Jimin's designs

Heyy guysss, I hope you liked the chapterr. Please like, comment and follow me guys.

Upcoming chapters are going to be amazingggg. Please stay tuned guys!

PLEASE COMMENT DOWN guyssss.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.3K 2.8K 28
๐“๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ { ๐“๐š๐ž๐ ๐ ๐ฎ๐ค & ๐•๐ค๐จ๐จ๐ค } ๐“๐š๐ž๐ก๐ฒ๐ฎ๐ง๐ '๐ฌ ๐’๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐œ๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐‡๐ฒ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐‹๐จ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง...
77.1K 1.1K 10
A long-overdue reunion, a strict new routine, and a heart full of love. Dami's story will keep you on the edge of your seat. โ€ขA sibling bookโ€ข