If I were a human, would you...

By Burnt0utCandl3Wxck

I upload every week, on Wednesday. Writing gets better over time. Contains: Asmodeus x Iruma <--(Main ship) K... More

Chapter 1. A very 'normal' day.
Chapter 2. The threat.
Chapter 3. Im begging you.
Chapter 4. Being sick sucks. ⚒️
Chapter 5. Back to school. ⚒️
Chapter 6. Punishment? ⚒️
Chapter 7. Pain and...
Chapter 8. ..Bloodshed.
Chapter 9. Anger and suffering.
Chapter 10. Do I love him?
Chapter 11. I did what?
Chapter 12. Gravestones.
Chapter 13. Messages are knives.
Chapter 14. Cuts and crying.
Chapter 15. Hes so close.
Chapter 16. A kiss?
Chapter 17. Nervousness.
Chapter 18. Playtime.
Chapter 19. Ice cream.
Chapter 20. Love.
Chapter 21. Invaded.
Chapter 22. Explosions.
Chapter 23. Dinner.
Chapter 24. Lies.
Chapter 25. Monday.
Chapter 26. My protectors.
Chapter 27. The past.
Chapter 28. School trip. ⚒️
Chapter 29. Wings.
Chapter 30. What he falls?
Chapter 31. The Sea.
Chapter 32. Death is closing in. 🛠️
Chapter 33. A conversation.
Chapter 34. Guess whos back?
Chapter 35. A void.
Chapter 36. Bitten.
Chapter 37. Heartache.
Chapter 38. Report.
Chapter 39. Dreams.
Chapter 40. Raw eggs.
Chapter 41. Asmodeus's estate.
Chapter 42. Petting snakes.
Chapter 43. The past.
Chapter 44. Alleyways.
Chapter 45. Head trauma.
Chapter 46. Pats.
Chapter 47. Death.
Chapter 49. Alikred.
Chapter 50. One mystery at a time.
Chapter 51. Its monday again.
Chapter 52. Cookies.
Chapter 53. Gym class.
Chapter 54. Secrets out.
Chapter 55. Suck it up.
Chapter 56. Im sorry.
Chapter 57: Lets make up.
Chapter 58: With the "bro's".
Chapter 59. Halucinations.
Chapter 60. Night terrors.
Chapter 61. Rushing in.
Chapter 62. 3am Calls.
Chapter 63. Sleepovers.
Chapter 64. Dinner.
Chapter 65. The confession.
Chapter 66. Captured.
Chapter 67: Playing with fire.
Chapter 68. Kisses.
Chapter 69: Games.
Chapter 70. Embarrasment.
Chapter 71. Horror.
-- Extra 1. Valentine's gone wrong. --
Chapter 72. Saying goodbye.
Chapter 73. Unexpected monday.
Chapter 74. Going home.
Chapter 75. Swallowing rocks.
Chapter 76. Dreams or reality?
Chapter 77. Hugs, kind off.
Chapter 78. Anti crazy pills.
Chapter 79. Grandpa, ..why?
Chapter 80. Untrustful.
Chapter 81. Guilt.
Chapter 82. Fuck you.
Chapter 83. Celebration.
Chapter 84. A visit from border control.

Chapter 48. Condolences.

203 10 83
By Burnt0utCandl3Wxck

"They both died."

I read the message, shocked. W-what? No that can't be right! I must have read it wrong, right..? Oh god, thats absolutely horrible.

I felt guilty, very guilty. They aren't fine, they arent fine at all! I shouldn't have asked if they would be. I read the message again, and again and again before I was able to respond. Her line went quiet.

"Thats horrible, I'm so sorry Clara.. You and your family have my condolences. That you are even able to go to school at all is suprising, I would never be able to go, im not that strong. So don't force yourself to come to school, your health is more important to me and Azz than your studies.

You don't have to appear happy at all, and if you feel like crying you can cry and we will help you. Don't force yourself to do anything, and try to spend much time with your family, if you need help we are here for you, remember that. We love you."

I sent her the message, hoping it would make her feel a little better. She read it, but didn't respond.  I told Asmodeus what was going on, he also sent her an encouraging message, and we talked untill it was late.Eventually Opera knocked at the door. "Can I come in?" He asked. "Yeah, come in!" I said, he opened the door. He stepped inside but waited near the door with a glass of milk. "I was suprised to hear you were still awake. Usually I just hear you snoring instead of moving." He said, walking to me and putting the milk on the bedside table.

"Yeah, I can't sleep." I said, yawning. "Do you want to talk about it?" He asked, I shook my head. "No, its alright, I already talked to Azz about it." I said. He then nodded.

"Thats fine. By the way.." Opera began. "You still have those wings on your back, right? Would you like them off?" I nodded. "Yeah, I still have them, and yes please take them off, they are uncomfortable."

I said, smiling slightly. He nodded, taking me back to the weird closet room again, and removed the wings with ease. Once we were done I felt a lot lighter than before, it felt as if I was floating. I feel sorry for all of demon kind, having such heavy wings sucks. Its like walking with a backpack full of books on your back for the entirety of your life. And I already dislike carrying my school books and snacks around.

Ofcourse I could just give my bag to Azz or Clara but that would be rude and makes me uncomfortable. Anyways Opera walked me back to bed, and tucked me in after I drank a glass of milk.

"Are you sure you don't want to talk about it?" Opera asked. "You have been awefully quiet." I smiled at him. "Im fine, really. I'm just tired." He nodded.

"Go ahead and rest well, master Iruma. If you don't we won't play any games tomorrow." He said, joking around. "Operaaa..!" I complained. "You are so cruel sometimes!" I said, huffing and turning my body away from him. "Excuse me, I'll be leaving now." He said. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight.." I muttered back, my eyes slowly drooping.

Opera closed the door quietly, and I went into dreamland again.

Once I opened my eyes again, I was placed on grass, the grass looked a bit withered, as if it hadn't gotten any water for a while. I rubbed my eyes, how did I come here? Did I fall asleep here? I looked around, all I could see was a smashed gravestone with my name on it. Oh, I was back here again. How many times have I been here? Six I times im pretty sure.

Next to my ruined grave was a new gravestone. It looked the same as my smashed one exept for one little detail, the smashed one was dirty and just laying there. I looked around some more, and noticed a girl, crying.

She sobbed into her hands, her eyes were red and her head looked down. She wasn't crying near my grave, so I went ahead and looked over at the grave she was crying on.

She had green hair, and green eyes. She looked a lot like Clara but older, as if at least five years had passed from the present. I walked up to her, and asked her.

"Why are you crying?" I asked her. She quietly pointed at the grave she sat by. I didn't know there was another grave here, and looked at the letters.

"Asmodeus Alice." The grave said.

"I-I followed him.. I thought he was secretly meeting up with the six fingers, so I followed. I saw him fighting Kiriwo, who wanted to break a gravestone. He died, protecting it. A gravestone of someone I though was still alive, somewhere else, in another world, happy."

She said, not batting me an eye. She was crying loudly after telling me this, and I put my hand on her shoulder, however it went right trough.

"I-its just like before!! Its not fair!" She cried. "Its just like when my brothers died!! I miss them so much.. all of them.." She said, putting her hand on the gravestone.

"What were your brothers names?" I asked. She stayed silent for a few seconds before answering. "Urara and Keebow." She said quietly.

"Oh, im sorry.." I answered quietly.

Sometimes my dreams are very messed up. Like right now. I cant really control what happens, but I can control where to go. I just wished I wouldn't have these kinds of dreams, they always scare me one way or another.

The girl then looked at me, shocked. She stood up and walked over to me, I stepped a step backwards, slightly backing away. She stood there, heartbroken. "Iruma? You're alive?" She asked. I shook my head.

"Im a ghost, so no." She looked at me, confused. "Ghost?" I nodded. "Yeah, a ghost. Basically im Iruma's memories." I said, just going along with what my dream wanted me to say.

"Doesn't that mean that you aren't dead?" She asked. "I guess not fully.." I then said, agreeing.

"But im not alive either." I said, once I did, her face looked sad.

"So you are stuck here?" She asked me, I nodded. "How did you die?" She then asked. "I remember we came up with a plan to make you try and go back to the human world, did it go wrong?" She then asked.

"No, I never tried going back." I just said, not wanting her to know the truth, even if it was a dream. "Then how did you die?" She asked. I sighed and pointed at the tree.

"Did you fall off the tree?" She asked, I shook my head. "There used to be a swing there. I broke it, tied the ends into a noose and jumped." I said, realizing how rediculous this dream was.

"So you..?" I nodded. "Yes, I killed myself." I said staring at the tree. My dreams can be so cruel, yet it can be beautiful. Like the sky here, its always beautiful one way or another.

"Im sorry." She mumbled, fresh tears making their way down her eyes. I just smiled at her. I wasn't happy, after all I was stuck in this dream thingy again.

"Its alright, im here now after all." I said, hoping to wake up soon. I have no idea how to care for someone crying, not even in my dreams. It makes me uncomfortable. Once she was done crying she sniffled and wiped away her tears with her sleeve.

She silently stared at the grave in front of her. My new grave. "Did you make it?" I asked, she nodded at me, slightly smiling. "Thanks for that." I said. I looked at the sky, the sun was rising. I was practically begging my body to wake up now. Wich eventually worked, just not in a happy way.

"Hey, Clara?" I began, getting upset that I couldn't leave. "Me and Asmodeus are a couple." I said, she looked at me, confused and a bit angry. "Oh, yeah, I already know. I found out about that at school, remember? I thought I asked you to never bring it up again."

"Oh sorry." I said, quesioning myself. Clara never actually found out right..? I mean I havent been to school for a few days now. I guess this is something im anxious about.

"I can't remember it." I said. "Could you explain it to me?" She stayed quiet for a while and began talking.

"Well, I remember it was a bit like this.." She took a deep breath.

"I woke up, there were slight bags on my eyes as I looked into the mirror, because it had only been a few days after my brothers died. I got dressed, and left to go to your house. There I met up with Azz who was being a selfish stuck up." She laughed a bit before moving on.

"There we waited for you as you came running out the door. You were smiling brightly as we walked to our classroom. Professor Kalego was being a stuck up also, I remember that very clearly because Jazz got detention together with Shax for playing around and breaking a table. It was kind of funny.

Anyways after we ate lunch we had gym class, it was monday and you fained, again. Azz azz took you to the infirmary, and I soon followed. Then I saw him and you kissing together and ran away. We fought a lot after that."

I nodded. I didn't remember it but im sure my mind thinks this is some kind of plausible explanation that might happen.

"I also remember that I hated you, so so much. I hated you more than anything else at that point. I asked to get to a different class but got denied and instead I was placed next to Sabnock." She then said.

"I felt betrayed, so betrayed. You betrayed me, Iruma."

"Why would that be betrayal?" I asked.

"Because you left me alone, all alone, Iruma." She said, staring directly into my eyes.

I gasped as I shot up from my bed. My heart was beating loudly in my chest. I felt anxious, but I was back finally.

I looked at my window, sunrise, a new day. Tomorrow its monday again.

---

---

---

Hi there! Welcome back! Im sorry for being late by the way!! But right now I have a more important announcement.

I have uploaded a new book. Its called "The maffia war." Here is what it is about;

Iruma is a 15 year old boy involuntary trying to survive within two maffia wars. The war of the Babelys's and the Six Evils. He didn't know that after saving a man with purple hair dressed in black he would be dragged me into the maffia, to become its new successor.

Check it out if you want to read something else!! Also im sorry for the delay of this chapter, and im sorry because it sucks, I'll redo it once I have finished the book.

That said, love you guys, stay safe and cya next week!!!

--24 August.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.5K 2.7K 30
All my life I had never really experienced any hardships. Most people would say that I had the perfect life. That wasn't that far off from the truth...
58K 4.6K 33
'How have you changed this much?' 'Where is the boy I fell for all those time and still in love with?' 'What could have happen so wrong to take away...
55.7K 2.4K 44
*SEQUEL TO ONE HOT SUMMER* ROMANCE **The sudden action of Jasper getting to standing, caused the bench to make a painful scraping sound against the f...
220K 6.2K 39
Ethan went to boarding school every year, he didn't love it but it was better than staying home. Every year it was the same, maybe some new classes b...