π‡πžπ« π–πšπ² | 𝐊𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐕�...

By ctrlsashhh

"Her pussy just like glue, it got me stuck Changed who I was." -KV More

CopyRight .
i.
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Updates

Chapter Three

5.7K 130 64
By ctrlsashhh

CHECK IN  ➡️

𝐄𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬
ꨄ Crtlsash

𝒮𝓉ℴ𝓇𝒾 𝒜𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒾 𝒱𝒶𝓁ℯ𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓃ℯ́ • 24
Chicago, IL — September 12, 2021
5:43 p.m
_________________

I walked through the door to Zhuri's house and was met with the aroma of something sweet, pastries of some sort. I came in seeing her in the kitchen baking something and dropped my bags walking over to her.

"Hey." I leaned up against the counter and she quickly glanced back at me and then resumed what she was doing.

"Hey, how'd it go?"

"Well first, let me start with apologizing for what I said earlier. I wasn't thinking Z, you know I know that was the hardest thing for you. I was with you throughout it all" She nodded.

"I know, its fine. Just be more mindful of what you say, please?"

"I will." I looked down and then back up.

"You wanna go to this party with me later that Durk having at his crib?"

"You know parties aren't my thing."

"It'd be good for you. You never get out, have fun you know?" She turned around facing it.

"Might be fun huh?"

"I think so." I smiled.

"What time is it?"

"Oh well his manager was supposed to text me." Just as I said that I got a text from an unsaved number, this might be him. It had an address and a time.I texted back asking could my sister come he said it was fine .

"It starts at Nine and it's somewhere in o'block so we should be leaving here at Seven if we want to make it on time."

"Damn, it's already Six. Let me finish this up and then I'll start getting ready."

"Cool." I pulled my hair out of the tight bun id put it in and headed back to my room. I opened up my closet scanning over what I wanted to wear.

Once I figured out what I wanted to wear I laid everything out on the bed and then made my way into the bathroom turning on the shower water. As I stripped I noticed the bruise on my lip was still very evident. I kissed my teeth knowing id have to wear lipstick again tonight.

Once I was completely nude I tied my hair up and stepped into the shower lathering and washing my body thoroughly.

Once I was finished I got out drying off. I applied my makeup and ran a brush through my hair after applying some edge control. I went back into the room, putting on Johnsons baby lotion and Dove deodorant. I got dressed in the outfit I picked and smiled at how good I looked. I sprayed some Dior perfume on myself and then grabbed my clutch.

"You ready Z?" I yelled.

"Yeah!" She came out of her room in an all black tight fitted romper.

"You look good! Tryna get you a rich nigga tonight?" I smirked.

"Girl no, Niggas are too problematic for me."

"Don't do that. If you can deal with Corah's ugly, broke, cheating ass. A rich nigga won't be the end of the world."

"Girl bye." I waved her off.

I grabbed the keys to my car and we headed out making our way to his home.

𖤐𖤐𖤐

PARKWAY GARDENS/O'BLOCK
9:46 PM
STORI'S POV.

Once we finally arrived it was a little after 9:30 and it was already packed.

1 pulled out my phone dialing Von's number and after a few rings he answered.

"'you here?" He answered.

"Yeah, we're parked in the back there was no space in the front."

'I'm coming, stay on the phone."

"Okay." I looked around the area waiting to see him and I finally spotted him.

"I see you."

"I don't see you." He laughed.

"My windows are tinted, we're getting out." Zhuri and I both got out and I locked the doors behind me and he finally spotted me.

"Hey." I smiled walking up to him.

"This is my sister Zhuri, Z this is
Von... Durks manager."

"Wassup foe'nem." He smiled and
Zhuri froze.

"Z." I snapped her out of her
daze.

"Oh shit...My bad, nice to meet you." She chuckled awkwardly.

He smiled revealing his bottom golds, He grabbed my arm leading me inside and leaned over whispering in my ear and I clenched my legs tight together.

"Wet already?" I look up at him with wide eyes and his face held an amused look. I turned around to look for Zhuri but she'd clearly already caught the attention of Durk because he was smiling all up in her face while she stale faced him.

"You know anybody else up in here?" He questioned.

"Nope."

"Guess you stuck with me then folks"

"Uh no, I can handle myself." I smiled politely.

"Shit alright." He nodded letting my arm go and disappearing into the crowd of people.

My mouth dropped at the fact that he actually left. I looked around the home and spotted a bar and decided to go get a drink to loosen up a little. I made my way to the bar and ordered a double shot of tequila. I took them both to the head and scrunched up my face at the burning sensation they caused.

I was soon approached by a beautiful caramel toned girl who smiled from ear to ear the closer she got to me. The first thing I noticed was her tattoos.

"Omg your so pretty." She smiled.

"'I'm Kayla."

"I'm Stori, nice to meet you." She pulled me into a hug.

"Grandson lowkey sent me over here but don't tell him I told you. He just said you were a new member on the team?"

"Grandson?" I asked confused.

"Who's grandson?"

"Dayvon... that's my brother, he's Durks manager."

"Oh ok I'm sorry I only knew him, by Von."

"Girl your fine, Come on Let me introduce you to some others." She grabbed me by my hand introducing me to almost everyone.

It would take me a while to remember everyones name but l'm sure I'd get it sooner rather than later.

"So that'a pretty much everyone, how you like it so far?"

"'m so excited." I cheesed.

"Everyone seems amazing!"

"For the most part everyone is. I think the biggest brat here is Durk." My eyes widened because she had no idea Durk was standing right behind her.

"Damn folk that's how u feel?" He plucked the back the back of her head and she laughed giving him a hug.

"Durk you met Stori right?"

""Stori? Stori the photographer that dipped on me the other day." He teased.

"I'm so sorry about that I'll be sure to make it up to you." I assured him.

"Welcome to the team." He smiled.

"Thank you. Where'd my sister go?"

"It depends, who is your sister?"

"Zhuri"

"Ooooh that's your sister?"

"Yeah, where is she?" He pointed over to where she was in the corner doing tiktoks with Bella.

"She playing stepmama. She better stop before I make her stepmama forreal."

"You aren't her type." I countered.

"That's what they all say until they be blowing up my phone tryna see where I'm at, all in love and shit." I hit him on the chest and he bursted out in laughter.

"Let me go get Booka he act crazy off the casafreakhoes, imma be right back."

"Okay." I smiled.

"So now you've officially met everybody." Kayla smiled.

"Yeah, thank you so much Kayla."

"No problem. Here let me write down my number, I'm gonna get going and  Von been eyeing you like a hawk so imma assume he gonna be coming over here inna lil." 1 looked up at him and we locked eyes and he didn't even care about the fact that I caught him staring because he never looked away.

I pulled out my phone Saving Kayla's number into it and she Saved mine into hers. As soon as she walked away  Von stood up walking towards me. I rubbed my lips together making sure my lipstick was still there and ran my hands over my hair and making sure everything was in tact.

"You look good folks." He mumbled over the loud music.

"I know I'm, Just making sure." I turned facing him.

"Damn." He twisted up his lip sizing
me.

"What are you looking at?" He just continued to stare.

"Hello?"

"You." His blurted out.

His boldness shouldn't even amaze me at this point but it still did.

"Well stop." He stepped close to me.

"Can't help but wonda How wet that pussy get. You know?"

"Um, well-"

"Bet dem titties sitting up real nice.
Pussy real pretty."

"You're drunk Von move." I tried to step around him only for him to step in front of me.

"Drunk mind speak sober thoughts."

"Move." He chuckled and stepped out of my way. Here I had the chance to get away and yet my feet seemed to be glued to the floor.

"You gone go?" He towered over
me.

"Uh ye-."

"gone den folks." He laughed. 1eyed him up and down and took my bottom lip in between my teeth regretting was I was about to do next. I grabbed his hand pulling him through the crowd.

"Upstairs, first room on the left." He huskily directed and I obliged finally making it to the room.The minute the room door closed he crashed his lips into mine feeling up every inch of my body.

"Wait my sist-" I felt his hard wrap tightly around my throat shoving me against the wall he bit his lip looking down at me.

"Shut the fuck up." He demanded before connecting our lips together.

He asked for entrance as his tongue poke against my lips, just to play with him I kept them closed until he lifted my left leg with his free hand and grind his stiff shaft against my vagina.

He smirked against my lips rocking his hips against mines he kissed a trail down the side of my neck causing soft moans to escape my mouth.

He released my neck hiking my legs around his waist he then lead us back to the bed gently laying me against the mattress.

He lifted my shirt off of my body then slowly slides his hands down my torso not before lightly pinching my nipples.

He drags his tongue down the skin of my stomach then starts his trail of kisses starting from the top of my legs working his way down to my bare pussy.

His lips ghosted above my now throbbing mound, laying his tongue flat against my wetness he licked the juices that was coating my outer lips then slowly using his tongue he pried my lips open swelling the tip of his tongue against my throbbing clit.

Pushing my legs against my chest he sucks my lips then letting them go smiling when he took a glimpse at my reaction he spreads my lips apart with his fingers and gently sucked my aching clit causing my hips to rock against his mouth.

He places his hands on my hips keeping them in place as he continues his torture on my clit dragging his tongue to my soaked hole he inserts his tongue wiggling his tongue against the walls he slowly strokes his tongue in and out of my hole tongue fucking me.

He interlaced our hands together as my head was flush against the pillow and my moans became increasingly louder when he flicked the tip of his tongue against my clit.

He gave my pussy one last kiss then kissed his way up to my neck he slid his boxers off while connecting our lips as my hand slid down his torso and landed on his shaft I lightly swirled my thumb over the top of his tip then slowly stroked his hard shaft. He lowly grunted in my mouth and wrapped his hand around my throat.

"Don't start something you not ready for." He said with low eyes.

"Who said I wasn't ready?" I asked circling the tip of his dick against my now thumping clit I moaned at the feeling of his warm tip curling against my clit.

"You sure?"

"Yeah i'm sure." | reassured feeling him now lining up and lightly apply pressure against my opening.

"Imma only ask one more time once I go in ain't no going back." I sighed and quickly nodded my head in anticipation the wait is taking too long for me.

He slowly pushed inside of me he bit his bottom lip as his hand kept my legs spread and his other hand kept his member steady as he inched inside of me.

The pain was slightly unbearable as He pulled back looking at me with a look I couldn't explain.

"I'm a virgin." I blurted out at the same time and stared at one another in disbelief.

"You're a what?" He said.

"I'm a virgin." He kissed his teeth looking away.

"Aight, Ive gotten head
A few times, I was in a long relationship but always wanted to wait til marriage so."

"And to think you was just about to throw it back for me." He smirked devilishly.

"I wasn't, I stopped it!"

"If I walked up on you real close and slid my hands underneath that skirt and started playing with that pussy real gentle, you know, rubbing on it with two fingers while I sucked on her neck, I could get up in that." My eyes fluttered at his words, it almost felt like he was actually doing it.

"You bout to cum just thinking about it." He laughed.

"That would never work." I mumbled and he stepped towards me and I threw my hands up stopping him.

"Don't try it."

"I ain't gon do it. Virginity is something specia, even though I'm not a virgin ion just give out dick, bitches gotta work for this."

"cocky much? " I said fixing my shirt and running my hands through my hair.

"Nah, I'm just aware of what I got to offer. I ain't willing to throw my dick at the first hoe willing to catch it and trust me, there's plenty."

"I'm sure there are." I mumbled rolling my eyes.

"There are. I just ain't all that interested."

"So what.. you you just tell every girl the same thing you told me down stairs, get them all hot and bothered and then make out with them and drop that bomb on them? Cute Landon, real cute." I picked my clutch up off the floor pulling out my lipstick and reapplying More of it.

"Nah, I just been thinking about what I would do to you if I had the chance since um earlier lady love." I stared at him and quickly shook away all thoughts that I had of what I would and could do to this man.

"I need to go find my sister."

"Let's go then." He made his way to the door and I opened it
immediately bumping into A brownskin man with a dread bob and braces. He smiled at Von.

"My niggaaaaa."

"Booka get yo freak ass on!" Booka laughed.

"You one annoying ass nigga." Von pushed him as we headed down the stairs.

1 quickly spotted Zhuri and snatched her up heading out to the car and never looking back.

𖤐𖤐𖤐

THOUGHS SO FAR?
Word count - 3k

Hey y'all🫶🏾 I'm Srry abt not updating🥺 but imma update bck to bck for y'all cuz it's been a while! But Wtf?

𖤐𖤐𖤐

𖤐𖤐𖤐

PLEASE!!! LIKE, COMMENT, AND SHARE!!! For daily updates!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.8K 1.3K 20
"We've been through too much shit, we can't give up Risked it all on love, Her pussy just like glue, it got me stuck" - king von *sho...
144K 6.8K 24
π’π’Β·π’•π’Β·π’“π’ŠΒ·π’†Β·π’•π’š /ΛŒπ’Επ’…Ι™Λˆπ’“Δ«Ι™π’…Δ“/ 𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒐𝒇 π’ƒπ’†π’Šπ’π’ˆ π’‡π’‚π’Žπ’π’–π’” 𝒐𝒓 π’˜π’†π’π’ π’Œπ’π’π’˜π’ 𝒇𝒐𝒓 π’”π’π’Žπ’† 𝒃𝒂𝒅 οΏ½...
82.5K 2.5K 32
"oh that's durk sister" "she fine as hell" "but that's vroy girl.. and he took her to the o"
47.4K 1.9K 28
"𝖨 π—€π—ˆπ—π—π–Ί 𝗁𝖺𝖻𝗂𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖨 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 π—’π—ˆπ—Ž π–½π—ˆπ—‡'𝗍 π—ƒπ—Žπ–½π—€π–Ύ 𝗆𝖾."