Puppy Love

Por autumnshalyn05

I was running through the crowded church hallway, running while people gave me crazy looks. I heard his foot... Mais

Chapter 1: Church's and Cars
Chapter 2: No
Chapter 3: Wreck
Chapter 4: Fast AND Furious
Chapter 5: You're A What?
Chapter 6: Scary Movies
Chapter 8: Adventures
Chapter 9: My Monster
Chapter 10: Heat
Chapter 11: Kittens & Puppy Love
Chapter 12: Moving
Chapter 13: Trent
Chapter 14: Early Mornings
Chapter 15: Mating
Chapter 16: Teasing
Chapter 17: Party Disaster
Chapter 18: Teenage Drinking Is Very Bad
Chapter 19: Hangover
Chapter 20: Onesies?
Chapter 21: The Unexpected
Chapter 22: Cleanup
Chapter 23: Another Day in Paradise
Chapter 24: Big Plans
Chapter 25: Darling
Chapter 26: Dawn
Chapter 27: Surprise Motherfucker
Chapter 28: Revenge is Evil
Chapter 29: Death
Chapter 30: Better
Chapter 31: Warehouse
Chapter 32: Relief
Chapter 33
Chapter 34: Oh Baby!

Chapter 7: Willow

4.9K 160 22
Por autumnshalyn05

"Rip his shirt off" I hear a voice in my head. 

"Woahhh what the fuck is happening?" I say out loud. 

"Did you hear a voice in your head?" Colby asks. 

"Yes." I nod. 

"What did it say?" 

"I am not telling you." I shake my head. 

"What are you waiting for?! Mate!! He is our mate!!" I hear the voice again. 

Colby laughs, "Don't worry, it's normal. My wolf says the same things." 

"I am your wolf, my name is Willow." The voice says. 

"Her name is Willow." I tell Colby. 

"My wolfs name is Canyon." Colby says as he sits next to me. 

"Canyon....I like it." Willow says. 

"Where have you been all these years Willow?" I ask in my head. 

"I had been suppressed by a spell someone put on us when you were younger before your parents died." She said. 

"She said she had been suppressed by a spell someone had put on us when I was younger." I told Colby. 

"Who would do that?" He asks. 

"Do you know who did it Willow?" I asked her. 

"No, I cant remember. But, I do know we won't be able to shift until you fully mate with that hot hunk." She says. 

"Slow down!" I laugh at her eagerness. 

"Why? He is ours for the rest of our lives! We might as well get to the good stuff. Plus it would feel so good to stretch my legs and feel the ground beneath my paws." 

"What are you two talking about?" Colby asks with a wink. 

"The weather." I reply sarcastically. 

"Come on, lets go take a tour of the pack house and everything before you jump my bones." He laughs making me blush instantly. 

"Believe me, your bones are safe." I laugh back at him, "For today anyway." I wink at him, which caught him off guard. 

"Damn, that was sexy as fuck."

I follow him out of the bedroom and through the house, him pointing out various rooms, as he leads me through a maze of hallways. 

He leads me out of the back door and down a stone path to a big gymnasium style building, "This is where everyone trains, and when you get to shift into your wolf where you will also train." Colby explains, leading us inside. There were people training everywhere inside, a lot of hand to hand combat, weight lifting, running, and a lot of other activities people were working on. 

"Well, if it isn't the future Luna." I see Colby's brother walking up to us. 

"Fuck off Oliver." Colby rolls his eyes. 

"Nice to see you again." I reply sarcastically. 

"Uh-oh someone has an attitude. Still cranky cause I choked your little boyfriend the other night?" He asks with a laugh. 

"I don't have an attitude dear, I just have a low tolerance for bull shit and it seems like you're full of it." I roll my eyes as Colby busts out laughing. 

Oliver grabs me by the throat shaking me violently, I punched him in the nose, watching as shock took over his face and he let me go quickly.

"Damn, just when I thought I couldn't love you more." I heard Colby say as Oliver and I had a stare down. 

"Don't fuck with me Oliver, I ain't for playing." I smirk at his still shocked expression.

"If you ever put your hands on my mate again, I'll end your life." Colby glares at Oliver.

He rolls his eyes and walks away, wiping the blood from his nose. 

"Wow....just....damn. I mean.....Fuck." Colby says as his eyes change rapidly from blue to black and back to blue and back to black. 

"What's the matter Colby? Cat got your tongue?" I ask with a playful smile on my lips. 

"Tours over." He says before picking me up quickly and darting back to the house with his wolf speed. 

I grab onto the door frame as he tries to come through the back door, wiggling my way out of his grasp as he slows down. 

"Sorry, Canyon just took over." Colby says as he pants for breath. 

I laugh, "It's okay." 

"Come on, lets go get something to eat." He offers. 

"I'm down, but I'm driving." I say. 

"Fine." He rolls his eyes as we make our way out to my truck. 

We both hop inside, I start the truck up, and turn some music on. I have my phone connected to the bluetooth and my spotify instantly started playing. 

The song was Creature by Jelly Roll. 

"This is such a good song." Colby says as he starts singing along. 

"Jelly Roll is one of my favorites, I swear he doesn't have a bad song." I agree. 

"Where do you want to eat at?" Colby asked. 

"I don't care, whatever sounds good to you." 

"Mexican sounds so good right now." He says. 

"Mexican does sound good." I agree. 

"Okay, Mexican it is." He nods as we drive along the highway. 

"So, how does it feel to have a wolf now?" He asks.

"It's unreal." 

We ride the rest of the way in a comfortable silence. I pull my vehicle into a parking space at the Mexican restaurant. We go inside and get a booth. We order our drinks and food. 

"You are so beautiful." Colby smiles from across the table. 

A small blush settles on my cheeks, "Thank you." 

"You're welcome." 

They brought our drinks and some chips and salsa out. 

We ate until our food came and then ate in a comfortable silence. 

Colby paid and refused to let me pay for my own meal, we got back in the truck and he told me to go to the gas station and he would fill my truck up for me. 

"No! It has a full tank of gas." I reason with him. 

"Let me fill it the rest of the way. You drove." He argues. 

"Colby I can finance myself, but thank you." 

"Ollie, I'm rich. Just let me fill it up." He rolls his eyes. 

"I mean, you're acting like I'm poor." I laugh. 

"Are you not?" He asks, 

I scoff, "Colby! So far this month I've walked through the door with 10K, and its only the eighteenth." 

"Where the fuck do you work?" He asks bewildered. 

"I own my own business." 

"A boss babe? Just when I thought you couldn't get any better."

I roll my eyes, "I can't believe you thought I was broke." 

"What do you spend it on?" 

"Well for one, I'm 19 and have a custom built cabin, I have 2 farms, 60 head of cattle, 15 Horses, 50 Goats, 25 Chickens, a few good dogs, and 10 pigs. I own 4 vehicles. I own a warehouse and office for my business, Not to mention I have 45 employees working under me, the rest I save." 

"Saving? That sounds boring." He laughs. 

I roll my eyes, "Security cushion." 

"Makes sense." He nods. 

I pull back up to the pack house and park the truck. 

"Well, its been fun but I'm gonna get home now." I smile at him. 

He leans across the console, kissing me slowly. 

"Don't you want to stay?" He asks. 

"Yes! Stay! Mate!" Willow says in my mind. 

"Um, no. I think I'm gonna go home. I didn't bring any clothes or toothbrush or anything." 

My stomach instantly turned, making me feel like I was missing him even though I'm still with him. 

"No! Stay with Mate!" Willow says. 

"I have clothes and an extra toothbrush, stay with me." He asks again, his lips meeting mine again. 

I pull away from him after our kiss, "Okay. I'll stay, but no funny business." 

He laughs, before hopping out of the truck. I get out of the truck, following him up the stairs and inside the pack house. He leads me back to our bedroom. 

He opens the dresser and pulls out one of his T-shirts, he goes into the joint bathroom and gets a new toothbrush from under the sink. 

"There you go." He smiles. 

I take the shirt off the bed and slip into the bathroom, I brush my teeth and change into his T-shirt. 

I look in the mirror, my long chestnut colored hair still in the French braids from this morning, his T-Shirt going down to mid-thigh on my frame. I opened the door, slipping back into the bedroom. 

"You look so good in my clothes." He smiles, "You ready to go to bed?" 

"Yes, I'm exhausted." I reply with a small yawn. 

He pulls down the covers, motioning me to get in. I lay down as he pulls the cover up over me, before he turns out the lights. I hear him unzipping his pants and some other shuffling before he slips into the other side of the bed. 

He pulls me close, I snuggle into his side, my fingers tracing over his bare chest. 

"You have my scent on you..." He whispers before moving to face me again. His lips meeting mine again. 

"Goodnight Ollie." He whispers, pulling me close to his chest. 

"Goodnight Colby."

* a/n Ollies' outfit is in the media! Hope you guys loved this chapter. And sorry it's taking me so long to update, I've been competing and things with FFA at state Convention. So, hope yall love this anyway! Comments and Votes are apreciated.

***EDITED****

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

6.6M 193K 56
"We have a feisty one," he mumbled, tracing kisses down my neck, settling just above my breasts as he admired them, licking his lips. "She said no!"...
4.3M 117K 53
"I don't want to go with you" I whispered... Big mistake. I screamed as he slammed me down to the ground hard and held my neck, he straddled my hip...
6.8K 602 15
High School. A virtual hell to every pimple covered, greasy haired, knowledge loving kid who walks the halls of the institution. Only a very proud fe...
29.5M 872K 71
He tips my head toward his with his index finger, keeping my eyes trained on him and driving me crazy with the primal look on his face. His grey eyes...