๐†๐”๐ˆ๐‹๐“๐˜ ๐€๐’ ๐’๐ˆ๐ โž› ๐“ธ...

By c0wboylik3m3

๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ธ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜† ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๏ฟฝ... More

โ”โ”โ” ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ท
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐—บ. ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜…๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐—ฎ. ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฑ
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐˜€. ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—น๐˜๐—ผ๐—ป
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐—บ. ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ธ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜†
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐—ผ. ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ฒ
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐—ฐ. ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ
โ”โ”โ” ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ช๐“ต
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐—ฐ. ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜„
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐—ฑ. ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฑ
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐—ฒ. ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ฒ
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐—ฎ. ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐—ฎ. ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด

โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐—ฑ. ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜๐—ผ๐—ป

210 7 24
By c0wboylik3m3

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
❛ 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒷𝑜𝑜𝓀𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝓉𝓇𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒾𝒸𝓀𝑒𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝒶 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑜𝓃 ❜
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝐓𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒

╰┈➤𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗶: 𝑔𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁

╰┈➤𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝗶: 𝓅𝓁𝒶𝓎𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓉

╰┈➤𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝗶𝗶:𝒾𝒹𝑒𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓉𝓎

╰┈➤𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝘃: 𝓅𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑜𝓃𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓎

╰┈➤𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘃: 𝒶𝓅𝓅𝑒𝒶𝓇𝒶𝓃𝒸𝑒

╰┈➤𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘃𝗶: 𝒻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝓊𝓇𝒾𝓉𝑒𝓈

╰┈➤𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘃𝗶𝗶: 𝒷𝒶𝒸𝓀𝓈𝓉𝑜𝓇𝓎

╰┈➤𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘃𝗶𝗶: 𝓇𝑒𝓁𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈𝒽𝒾𝓅𝓈

╰┈➤𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝘅: 𝑒𝓍𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓈

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
❛ 𝓈𝑜 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝓈𝒾𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒽𝓊𝓇𝓉 ❜
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈

╰┈➤ 𝑔𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁

༊*·˚ 𝗳𝘂𝗹𝗹 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲: delilah eloise walton

༊*·˚ 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗺𝗲𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴: delilah comes from the arabic and hebrew meaning delicate while eloise is of german origin meaning warrior and walton comes from old english origin meaning walled town. 

༊*·˚ 𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲𝘀: deli or lily.

༊*·˚ 𝗮𝗴𝗲: 24

༊*·˚ 𝗯𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗱𝗮𝘆: october 12

༊*·˚ 𝘇𝗼𝗱𝗶𝗮𝗰: libra

༊*·˚ 𝗴𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿: female 

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
❛ 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓉𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒸𝓇𝑜𝓌𝒹𝓈 𝑜𝓇 𝓈𝒾𝓁𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝓈𝓁𝑒𝑒𝓅𝑒𝓇𝓈, 𝓎𝑜𝓊'𝓇𝑒 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑒 𝓌𝒽𝒾𝒸𝒽 𝒾𝓈 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓈𝑒 ❜
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐈

╰┈➤𝓅𝓁𝒶𝓎𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓉

༊*·˚ champagne problems, taylor swift

༊*·˚  cardigan, taylor swift 

༊*·˚ hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have- but i have it, lana del ray 

༊*·˚ my tears ricochet, taylor swift 

༊*·˚  better than me, brobecks

༊*·˚lucky ones, lana del ray 

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
❛ 𝒷𝑒𝒸𝒶𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝒾 𝒹𝓇𝑜𝓅𝓅𝑒𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒽𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓌𝒽𝒾𝓁𝑒 𝒹𝒶𝓃𝒸𝒾𝓃𝑔 ❜ 
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐈𝐈

╰┈➤ 𝒾𝒹𝑒𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓉𝓎

༊*·˚ 𝗯𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲:  manchester, uk

༊*·˚ 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗼𝘄𝗻: manchester, uk

༊*·˚ 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲𝘀 𝘀𝗽𝗼𝗸𝗲𝗻: english

༊*·˚ 𝘀𝗲𝘅𝘂𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆: bisexual 

༊*·˚ 𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗽 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘁𝘂𝘀: single 

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
❛ 𝓁𝑒𝒻𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓃𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔, 𝒸𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓉𝒻𝒶𝓁𝓁𝑒𝓃 𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔 ❜
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐕

╰┈➤ 𝓅𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑜𝓃𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓎

༊*·˚ 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆: 

╰┈➤ 𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓭: delilah is an extremely kindhearted individual, she always values treating the people around her with kindness as she believes that she should treat others the way she wants to be treated. she also knows that she has a big responsibility with young people looking up to her and the influence that she has on her fans. she wants them to treat people with the respect and kindness that everyone should.

╰┈➤ 𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓯𝓾𝓵: delilah puts a lot of thought into her actions, when it is with people she cares about she is always thinking about different ways that she can show them how grateful she is to have them by her side and how much she loves them. she also is extremely thoughtful when it comes to song writing, she wants her lyrics to be masterpieces and she is always thinking about the most poetic ways to write her songs. 

╰┈➤ 𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓭𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰: delilah works very hard when it comes to her job as a music artist. she always wants to be producing her personal best when it comes to music, singing and songwriting. though while she is very hardworking she sometimes neglects her personal needs and what she believes she currently needs at the moment when she is wanting to improve herself or just write a few lyrics in the moment. 

╰┈➤ 𝓲𝓷𝓼𝓮𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓮: while delilah is very successful in the music industry and is very successful as a music artist she still thinks that she is not good enough. while these thoughts stemmed off from her childhood, she still believes that she has a lot to improve about herself from her physical appearance to her music. she always wants to be the best version of herself even if she can be hurtful to herself and her mental health with this way of thinking. 

༊*·˚ 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝗶𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝘁𝘀
╰┈➤ kindhearted 
╰┈➤ thoughtful 
╰┈➤  hardworking

༊*·˚ 𝗻𝗲𝗴𝗮𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝘁𝘀
╰┈➤ insecure
╰┈➤ bad at communicating
╰┈➤  self critical 

༊*·˚ 𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗹 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗹𝘁𝗵: delilah has been diagnosed with anxiety since she was in her teenage years, she has noticed signs throughout her younger and teenager years.  she would always feel restless and constantly have back or neck pains which came along with her anxiety. currently, delilah does her best with her anxiety she still has a lot of troubles dealing with the burdens it gives her. delilah was also diagnosed with anorexia, during her teenage and young adult years her brother noticed she would always be skipping meals and refusing to eat. she would also adopt a very strict and ridged eating schedule that she refused to steer off of. 

༊*·˚ 𝗳𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀/𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗰𝗲𝗿𝗻𝘀: failure, snakes and rejection.

༊*·˚ 𝗵𝗮𝗯𝗶𝘁𝘀: refusing to make eye contact. 

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
❛ 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝑜𝓂'𝓈 𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒾𝓃 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓅𝑜𝒸𝓀𝑒𝓉, 𝓂𝓎 𝓅𝒾𝒸𝓉𝓊𝓇𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓌𝒶𝓁𝓁𝑒𝓉 ❜
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐕

╰┈➤ 𝒶𝓅𝓅𝑒𝒶𝓇𝒶𝓃𝒸𝑒

༊*·˚ 𝗽𝗵𝘆𝘀𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝘁𝘀: delilah is very insecure about her appearance, she is usually picking out every single flaw she has and what she needs to be fixed. she has long curly blonde hair that falls down to her mid back, it is very thick and hard for her to control, she also has bangs that are also curly. delilah has soft round brown eyes and long eyelashes. she has freckles across her face arms and chest which she usually tries to cover up with makeup or clothes. delilah stands at about 5'6 and she has a very slim body with very little curves, while she tries to take care of her body and nurture it, she finds it hard when she has so much trouble eating. 

༊*·˚ 𝗵𝗮𝗶𝗿 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝘁𝘀: he has long curly blonde hair that falls down to her mid back, it is very thick and hard for her to control, she also has bangs that are also curly. she tries her best to take care of her hair and keep it neat though she has given up at this point. 

༊*·˚ 𝗲𝘆𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝘁𝘀: delilah has more of a round shape to her eyes, she has soft chocolate brown eyes and long eyelashes. 

༊*·˚ 𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝘁𝘀: delilah stands at about 5'6 and she has a very slim body with very little curves, while she tries to take care of her body and nurture it, she finds it hard when she has so much trouble eating.

༊*·˚ 𝗻𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝘁𝘀: delilah has a small and slim nose though it is covered in a lot of freckles. 

༊*·˚ 𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁: 5'6

༊*·˚ 𝘄𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁: 110 lbs

༊*·˚ 𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗿𝘀: she has guitar string scars on her hands. 

༊*·˚ 𝗰𝗮𝘀𝘂𝗮𝗹 𝗰𝗹𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘀: 

༊*·˚𝘀𝘂𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝗹𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘀:

༊*·˚ 𝘄𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝗹𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘀:

༊*·˚ 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗹 𝗰𝗹𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘀:

༊*·˚ 𝘀𝘄𝗶𝗺𝘄𝗲𝗮𝗿:

༊*·˚ 𝗽𝘆𝗷𝗮𝗺𝗮𝘀:

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
❛ 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝑔𝓁𝒶𝓈𝓈 𝒾 𝒹𝓇𝑜𝓅𝓅𝑒𝒹 𝒾𝓉, 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓂𝓅𝒶𝑔𝓃𝑒 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝒷𝓁𝑒𝓂𝓈 ❜
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐈

╰┈➤ 𝒻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝓊𝓇𝒾𝓉𝑒𝓈

༊*·˚ 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝘀: delilah loves playing the piano or the guitar, she has always loved it and it has been a passion since she was a child. whenever she is stressed or angry she will pick up her piano or guitar and just play to get her emotions out. delilah also loves reading whenever she has a free time, she likes to pick up thrillers or mystery books and just get all cozy in her home with her pets and simply relax and read in her safe space. 

༊*·˚𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝘀: delilah is not someone who takes criticism well, she does not like being critiqued on her music and songs. she hates that she puts in so much effort with her music and songwriting and people who have not put in the same effort as her just pick it apart and focus all of the negative things about her music. delilah is very much a homebody, she just generally dislikes getting out of her house. she finds it very cozy and her house is her safe space and it's hard for her to leave her safe space.  

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
❛ 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎, 𝓉𝓌𝑜 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓌 𝒾 𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹𝓎, 𝓈𝑜 𝒾 𝓌𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝑔𝑜 ❜
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐈𝐈

╰┈➤ 𝒷𝒶𝒸𝓀𝓈𝓉𝑜𝓇𝓎

༊*·˚𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆: delilah really tries not to remember much about her childhood except for the good moments with her older brother. her parents were not really present in delilah nor did they ever make an effort to spend time with her or just have a relationship. delilah's mother was a stay at home parent while her father worked a simple office job in the city and whenever he had a chance to be at home he would go out to the pub with his friends instead of spending time at home with his family. delilah's brother was ten years old when she was born and he became a big influence in her life at quite a young age. delilah's mother did not really take care of the children, she would spend most of her time drinking or smoking instead of taking care of her children and making sure that they grow up into good people. this placed a lot of responsibility on delilah's older brother, which was not fair for a ten year old boy. but he accepted the workload and helped raise delilah in places that her mother would refuse to. delilah was an average student in school, she made some friends but was pretty quiet as a child and shy while meeting others or just generally being around others that she does not know well or that she is not comfortable with. but the one class she seemed to excel at was music, she loved her teacher and she seemed to have a good time picking up music and starting playing the guitar with the help of her teacher. her brother took notice of this and how delilah loved going to school to see her music teacher. for her birthday he bought delilah her own guitar so she would be able to practice at home. though at the age of eight the day came that her brother was moving out and starting a new life as a college student, she was absolutely crushed that her brother was moving out and leaving her behind with nobody who supported her. it took delilah a lot to get used to living with her parents by herself, she felt so alone but it was not like she could go to anyone about her loneliness but she did not like spending time at home. as delilah grew into a teenager her mother began to make some rather rude comments to her, picking apart everything wrong with delilah or what she believed was wrong. her mother became the voice in her head that would say everything wrong with her which is how she developed her eating disorder. it began with delilah skipping meals, always saying that she would eat later. she thought it was something she would be able to have control about since she had little control of different things in her life. it soon developed into a rigid eating plan and schedule, she could only eat certain things and certain times. throughout this, delilah would constantly visit her brother whether it would be at his house or at a cafe. her brother began to notice what was wrong with delilah and he approached her about it. as someone who cared about his sister, he did not want delilah to suffer like she has been so he booked a session with a therapist hoping he would be able to help her through this hard time in her life. delilah started her therapy and she began to respond really well to it, her mental health would slowly start to improve and her therapist recommended that she write songs or journal about what she was feeling if she felt like she could talk to no one about it. over a year and a half, delilah put all of her thoughts and feelings into her songs, and soon she had enough to produce an album. she did a lot of thinking and talking with her brother and therapist and she decided to get a record deal and produce her album and send it off in the world.  it was a lot of hard work for delilah but as soon as she released her album into the world. delilah was met with a lot of love and her album and singing gained a big group of fans and people who loved her music. while delilah had low hopes for her album and it's success she never thought she would achieve something like that. as her popularity grew, her fans grew as well. and delilah is extremely grateful for all of the love and support she gained. soon she moved out of her house and into her own apartment, she was glad to finally move out into her own space instead of living in such a toxic environment. she would be able to spend her time in a space she loves and do the things she loves which is writing music and songs. 

༊*·˚𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗹𝗮𝘀𝗵: delilah has been diagnosed with anxiety since she was in her teenage years, she has noticed signs throughout her younger and teenager years. she would always feel restless and constantly have back or neck pains which came along with her anxiety. currently, delilah does her best with her anxiety she still has a lot of troubles dealing with the burdens it gives her. delilah was also diagnosed with anorexia, during her teenage and young adult years her brother noticed she would always be skipping meals and refusing to eat. she would also adopt a very strict and ridged eating schedule that she refused to steer off of. she is also very insecure about herself as well as what she has come to achieve she will always have her mother's voice in the back of her mind picking apart everything she has done .

༊*·˚𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘁:  delilah currently lives on her own with her cat and puppy, she loves spending her time and home simply doing what she loves and creating music about her struggles and what she has done in her life. she also is preparing to go on tour for her music, she is a little anxious about performing in front of so many people, but she absolutely adores her fans and wants to perform for them.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
❛ 𝓈𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹'𝓋𝑒 𝓂𝒶𝒹𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓁𝓎 𝒷𝓇𝒾𝒹𝑒 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒶 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝓂𝑒 𝓈𝒽𝑒'𝓈 𝒻𝓊𝒸𝓀𝑒𝒹 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒽𝑒𝒶𝒹 ❜
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

╰┈➤ 𝓇𝑒𝓁𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈𝒽𝒾𝓅𝓈

༊*·˚ 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆: delilah has an odd relationship with her family, her parents were very neglectful and really did not take an effort to get to know delilah and her older brother. they also really did not care about raising them to be good people. that was a responsibility that delilah's older brother took on himself to raise delilah as well as just make her feel like she was loved since their parents really did not do a good job of that.

༊*·˚ 𝗺𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿
╰┈➤ 𝓻𝓸𝓼𝓮 𝔀𝓪𝓵𝓽𝓸𝓷: delilah's mother did not really take care of the children, she would spend most of her time drinking or smoking instead of taking care of her children and making sure that they grow up into good people even if she was a stay at home mom. she would barely acknowledge delilah until she began to grow older. that was when she would begin to pick apart everything that she thought was wrong with delilah thinking that she was doing her daughter a favor.

༊*·˚ 𝗳𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿
╰┈➤ 𝓪𝓵𝓮𝔁𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻 𝔀𝓪𝓵𝓽𝓸𝓷: delilah's father worked a simple office job in the city and whenever he had a chance to be at home he would go out to the pub with his friends instead of spending time at home with his family. delilah's father made no effort to be at home or even show that he cared about her, he barely blinked an eye when his wife would pick apart his daughter and destroy her. he also barely seemed to care when she started attending therapy, or when she moved out. 

༊*·˚ 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿
╰┈➤ 𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓻𝓪𝓭 𝔀𝓪𝓵𝓽𝓸𝓷: delilah's older brother, conrad, was always there for delilah growing up. he was about ten years older than her when she was born and he had experienced all of their parents neglect and he knew that was how delilah was going to be treated. he decided that he would be there for delilah as she grew up, he wanted to be sure that she grew up and became a good person as well that she grew up in a loving environment. to this day delilah and conrad are very close with one another and they try to spend time with one another.l

༊*·˚ 𝘁𝘆𝗽𝗲: delilah craves the attention and validation that she never really got as a child. when she falls for someone she falls for them hard. she simply wants someone to spend time with her and communicate with her, that is all she really asks for when she begins to date someone or when she looks for her partner. she also wishes to have her partner who will look past her fame and accomplishments to know her, she does not want someone who will just date her for her fame. 

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
❛ 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊'𝓁𝓁 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓁 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒾𝓃𝓈𝓉𝑒𝒶𝒹 𝓈𝒽𝑒'𝓁𝓁 𝓅𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝓊𝓅 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓉𝒶𝓅𝑒𝓈𝓉𝓇𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒾 𝓈𝒽𝓇𝑒𝒹 ❜
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐗

╰┈➤ 𝑒𝓍𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓈

༊*·˚𝗽𝗲𝘁𝘀: delilah has a scottish fold kitten who she named maple and she also has a golden lab named autumn who she loves both dearly.

༊*·˚𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴: delilah lives in a small yet nice and cozy apartment, she has decorated it to give off a cozy gilmore girls fall sort of look but her favourite room in her home is her music room where she keeps all of her instruments and her sheet music in.

༊*·˚𝗴𝗲𝗻𝗿𝗲: indie-folk and alternative. 

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
❛ 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓇𝑒𝓂𝑒𝓂𝒷𝑒𝓇 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓂𝓅𝒶𝑔𝓃𝑒 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝒷𝓁𝑒𝓂𝓈 ❜
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 6.5K 54
There is temporary peace among the four magic schools. The Institute is in place to control magical use to prevent abuses and to safeguard the normal...
71.2K 2.4K 41
Felix and Adrien Agreste are twins, the sons of major fashion designer Gabriel Agreste. All starting with Adrien just wanting to go to school, it eve...
7.5K 240 5
After many past failures with dating, Marinette never thought she would attend a Halloween masquerade costume party for couples with a blind date. {+...
20.2K 285 10
You may think this is one of those overly written stories about Percy but this is not one of them. Percy jackson gets betrayed by the ones he loves a...