𝖧𝖺𝗋𝖽 𝗈𝖿 𝖣𝖾𝗌𝗂𝗋𝖾𝗌...

By Namjoonbae02

My eyes grew wide and his large hand clamped over my mouth before my lips could part... His lips hovered clos... More

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚗𝚎 🥀
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚘 🥀
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 🥀
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛 🥀
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎 🥀
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 🥀
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 🥀
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎 🥀
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚎𝚗 🥀
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 🥀
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎 🥀
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 🥀
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 🥀
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 🥀
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 🥀
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎n𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 🥀
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 🥀
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 🥀
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 🥀
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚘𝚗𝚎 🥀
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚠𝚘 🥀

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡 🥀

2.8K 133 35
By Namjoonbae02

We had just dropped off Hazel and Lienna with my mother, and now, Ares had driven me back to his home. "You brought me to your house for our date?" I laughed, as I stood behind him, watching him unlock the front door. He scoffed, a smile on his face as we entered, "No, don't be silly, I forgot something." He replied, and I took my shoes off. "You have a lovely home." I said, my eyes wandering. "Thank you, I do try to keep it clean with the little one leaving her toys everywhere." He told me.

"Is it hard being a single father?" I asked him.

"To be frank, it is." He confessed, searching for whatever it was that we came back for. "But only because at the end of the day a father can't do everything a mother would for her child, but I do try for Lienna."

"Same situation for me also, I guess." I sighed- - "What are you looking for-"

"Found it." He said, raising a pair of keys. "What are those for?" I asked, and he shoved them into his coat pocket, "Just work keys which need to be kept safe, I'd rather it be with me." He answered and I nodded. We left soon after and he told me he had a reservation for two at a well recommended restaurant.

_______

"What's wrong?" I asked, once we had parked outside the restaurant which was, in fact, as beautiful as people had claimed it to be. I also noticed how quiet Ares had become. "I don't know if it would be less manly to admit that I am nervous about this date-" he muttered, dragging his hand down the side of his face.

My lips frowned at his sweetness, "Ares..."

"I haven't done this in a while- and I-" he began but I interrupted him, "Ares, look at me." I said, reaching for his face. His eyes met mine and I leant in to peck his cheek. "Confessing your feelings does not take away your masculinity. You never have to hide them from me." I smiled, and his face flushed.

Oh, this sweet, sweet man.. he was too good for me.

His eyes flickered down to my mouth and I unbuckled my seat belt, pulling away. "Shall we?" I said, and he seemed more relaxed with me.

I held his hand as we left the car and entered the restaurant, "Reservation under Shim." He said to the elderly man at front. He nodded and began flicking through pages of his book before ticking, what I was guessing to be- Ares's name.

"Welcome Mr and Mrs Shim." He said, clicking his fingers, summoning a waitress. I looked at Ares but he didn't seem fazed by the man mistaking me to be his wife. The waitress then led us to our beautiful table in what seemed like to be the V.I.P sector of the restaurant.

"Wow.." I said, as he pulled out my chair

Just as I was about to sit down, my eyes caught a familiar pair staring right back at me. My brows twitched as I took in his face just a couple tables down from our own. "Is everything alright?" Ares asked, and I sat down, "everything is fine, thank you." I cleared my throat.

"I'll just be one second, excuse me." He then said to me before leaving. I turned my head and watched him walk toward the table which Jeon was sat at along with two other men. I narrowed my eyes as Ares took out the keys from earlier and handed them to Jungkook. They exchanged a few words before Ares began making his way back, Jungkook's eyes flickering to mine.

"Have you looked at the menu?" I heard Ares's voice, but my mind wasn't to it. "Lia." He repeats, "Hm, sorry- I have." I said, looking down at the closed menu in front of me.

"Hm, what was that about?" I asked, as he sat down in front of me. "Like I said, just work." He tells me, "Do you enjoy wine?" He asks, and I nod glancing down at the white cloth on the table, "Lia, you've gone silent." He remarks, "Sorry, would you excuse me?" I said, standing and walking away.

I found a waitress, "Hello, can you direct me to the bathroom?" I asked, and she was about to respond but another voice beat her to it, "No need to trouble you, I'll show her." Jungkook's voice said from over my shoulder.

"I'm fine, thank you-" I began, but his hand pressed on my lower back, "Just do as I say." He murmurs, pushing me slightly forward. My jaw tightens as I allow him to direct me to the bathroom. Once we reach it I thought he'd leave me alone but I was wrong, and underestimated the limits of this man. "Mr Shim?" He scoffs, pushing me into the disabled bathroom and locking the door. "Unlock it." I demand, but he leans against it and folds his arms. "You have no right to sabotage my date-"

"Your date?" He repeats, running his tongue over his lips as he stares at me confused, "Is this your definition of moving on?"

"I've already moved on." I state, stepping closer toward him, "Ares is a gentleman, unlike you."

"Was I not sweet enough to you?" He asked, pressing his chest against me. I moved back and he caged me against the sink, "Move-" I said, heat travelling up to my neck as his breath fanned my face, "He wouldn't even know what to do with you if you gave him the chance." He murmured, running his nose along my neck.

"You're so disrespectful!" I scoffed, budging his shoulder. He straightened his posture and towered over me, "You will leave me alone from now on. Understood?" I said, stepping past him and grabbing the door handle, "We'll see how much you enjoy this little date." He instead replies and I walk out, rubbing my neck.

There was this weird feeling in my stomach.

I approach Ares and he stands, "I'm sorry to have wasted such a beautiful arrangement, but is it okay if we go home- I'm feeling ill." I told him and his face filled with worry. "Lia, are you alright?" He asks, rubbing my arm. "I-I'd just like to leave, thanks." I replied and he nodded, picking up his coat.

His fingers intertwined with mine and I caught a glimpse of Jungkook's gaze on our hands as he walked out the bathroom. "Do you need a doctor?" Ares asked, as we finally entered the open, cool air. I inhaled, it felt so fresh.

"No, I just felt at unease in there." I sighed, and he opened the car door. I sat in and waited for him.
______

The car ride was quiet and I felt guilty the whole way back home. "The kids might be asleep, can we go to yours?" I asked, and he nodded, turning onto another road.

"I'll make you some homemade soup." He tells me and I smile, "Thank you."

When we reach his home I take off my shoes and watch him lock the door, "I wanted to apologise again for ruining our date." I said, following him into the kitchen, "You didn't ruin anything." He says, softly. I leant on the counter and watched him roll up his sleeves to his elbows. His arms were veiny and muscular and the gel in his hair had worn out, giving him a messy look. This man was attractive, I had to admit that.

He then catches me staring and smiles, "Lienna loves my soup." He says, opening the fridge. "Do you make it for her when she's sick?" I asked, tilting my head. He nods, moving to the mini radio beside the glasses, "Do you mind?" He asks and I shake my head, "No, not at all." I answered and he played soft music.

"Oh, I should help." I said, moving closer to where he was stood. "I can wash the veggies." I suggested and go to grab them when he holds my wrist, "You're not feeling well." He says, his eyes flickering down to mine, "Yes, but I can't just watch you cook by yourself." I argued, and he pulled me away from the counter.

"Stay here, and watch." He says, holding my hips and hoisting me up onto the kitchen island. I instantly grabbed his shoulders he stood between my parted legs. He then released my hips and, in a slow manner, ran his fingers down my thighs till the hem of my dress.

I went quiet. He was stood straight, his chest eye level with me as his hands gently caressed my sensitive skin. "This dress doesn't seem like you." He murmurs, still touching me. His mouth then lowers to my cheeks where his lips hover, "You shouldn't need to change yourself  to impress anyone. You're already as perfect." He says, placing a kiss there.

My lips twitched and I quickly tilt my head up for his mouth to collide with my own. The kiss was short before I pulled away, embarrassed. "Sorry." I muttered, and he waited a few seconds before grabbing my face and re-connecting our lips.

A sound left my lips as I fell back a bit before his hand pressed on the small of my back, holding me up. My fingers ran up his neck and into his soft short black hair where I tugged on them. He groaned in response and dragged his hand further down my back, pressing me more into him. His belt rubbed on my underwear as my dress rose up and my back arched.
"You're so beautiful like this." He breathes, lifting my thigh against his waist and slowly thrusting his bulge between my legs. "Ares.." I moaned, when feeling his tongue draw circles all over my throat and shoulders.

I reached behind for my zipper and was about to pull it down when his hand clamped over mine. "As much as I'd love to see what's under this dress, we should wait." He said, kissing up my neck.

I released my zipper.

I laughed nervously. It felt like a subtle rejection.

He pulled his hand out from under my dress, but my eyes flickered down to the tent in his trousers. He sighed and rubbed his palm over his face and into his hair. "Soup?" I smiled, and the corner of his lips curved up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

475K 11.9K 28
" do you want me to push you on the bed and thrust you raw, hmm???" " I-um-i " "I what sweetheart ?? . Answer me darling ,do y...
81.9K 994 26
sex ?? is it always necessary to do it ? y/n a high model paid from many man for thier fashion weeks .. a high rated model meets Jeon jungkook wher...
219K 7.9K 49
" Please what Papilio? Want more? Or want deeper? " He slowed down his speed , he's teasing me. I became frustrated at his actions. I'm about to say...
358K 16.1K 15
"Fine", you said rolling your eyes and groaned, "you really think I fall for your gentleman behaviour?" "I don't know", he said smirking playfully...