(2nd Arsenal Book for @deatha...

By JuanDeleon250

Just like the first Arsenal Ideas Book for @deathall935. More

Player's New Weapons
New "The Deal" Story Arc Idea
Boundary Space Weapons
Russian Merc OC #1
Russian Merc OC #2
The Black Raven Guards
B.R.G. Weapons (Part 1)
B.R.G. Weapons (Part 2)
B.R.G. Special Weapons
Walten's Bio & Weapons
Teletubby Military Weapons
G.E.M.S. Organization Weapons
Weapons for the HTF Gang
Warface Weapons (Part 1)
Warface Weapons (Part 2)
Russian Merc OC #3
Russian Merc OC #4
Russian Merc OC #5
B.R.G. Recon Weapons (Part 1)
B.R.G. Recon Weapons (Part 2)
TF2 U.S.M.C. Soldier OC
New Sonic OC
The R.E.S.T. Division
R.E.S.T. Weapons (Part 1)
R.E.S.T. Weapons (Part 2)
R.E.S.T. Weapons (Part 3)
The B.V.E. Faction
The J.E.W. Faction
Enemy Insurgents Weapons
Player/Dennis The Cyber Boogeyman Idea
JCJenson Company Idea
JCJenson Weapons
JCJenson Vehicles
JCJenson Defector OC
The U.M.D./W.D.F. Idea (Plus Weapons)
G.E.M.S. Troop Variants
JCJenson's Sierra Squad
Yuri's Multiverse Team
Weapons for Yuri's Team
The G.C.C.A.
The B.D.O.C. Faction
Murder Drones Spin-Off Idea
Doug Houser's Weapons
Dennis (The Player)'s Updated Bio

Rafael Morález's Bio

26 2 0
By JuanDeleon250

I know that I haven't been updating this Arsenal Ideas Book for quite a while now, it was because I was mostly busy on the Arsenal Ideas Book that was for BlazeSaber00 and his "o.W.n./Cult of Personality: True Heroes of the World" Collaboration Crossover Book. But now I decided to continue this Arsenal Book for deathall935 and his Crossover Books, and this page will be showing the Bio for a New Character that will be appearing in a upcoming Story Arc that's gonna be in deathall935's "Poppy Playtime: When Altering Universes Collide" Crossover Story later on.

Character Name: Rafael Morález.

Rank: PFC/Private First Class.

Origin of Universe: CrossfireX.

His First Appearance: (Poppy Playtime: When Altering Universes Collide).

Affiliations: Player (Poppy Playtime)'s Resistance Group.

(His Looks):

Role: The Heavy.

(Note: For those of y'all that have seen or played the "Operation: Catalyst" Campaign in the "CrossfireX" Video Game, then you will know what Rafael Morález's Role is about. But to those of y'all that don't know, then just look up "CrossfireX Operation Catalyst" on YouTube to know what I am talking about).

(Rafael Morález's Main Weapon Loadout/Main Weaponry):

*Colt Combat Elite Commander/MEP-45 Handgun, (From The "CrossfireX (Operation: Catalyst/Operation: Spectre)" Video Game Universe).

*Heckler & Koch VP9L/FP9 Handgun (with an Riot Shield), (From The "CrossfireX (Operation: Spectre)" Video Game Universe).

*PAS-90 Pump-Action Shotgun (with "Dragon's Breath" Shells), (From The "CrossfireX (Operation: Spectre)" Video Game Universe).

*FN Herstal SCAR-H/SC-762 Battle Rifle, (From The "CrossfireX (Operation: Catalyst/Operation: Spectre)" Video Game Universe).

*Colt Model 933/CAR-4 Assault Rifle (with an Underbarreled "M203 Grenade Launcher" Attachment), (From The "CrossfireX (Operation: Catalyst/Operation: Spectre)" Video Game Universe).

*FN Herstal M249 SAW (Paratrooper Version)/SAW-249 Light Machine Gun (with both ACOG Scope; and Grip Attachments), (From The "CrossfireX (Operation: Catalyst/Operation: Spectre)" Video Game Universe).

*40mm HEXA Grenade Launcher, (From The "CrossfireX (Operation: Spectre)" Video Game Universe).

I like to think that during the events of the upcoming Season 2 in BlazeSaber00's "o.W.n./Cult of Personality: True Heroes of the World" Collaboration Crossover Book, it will be revealed that PFC Rafael Morález had actually survived his Bullet Wound and went into hiding for some time. After he heard about what had been happening lately, he decided to join in the Battle against both Union Academy (Earth 268) and the Enemy Forces (Season 2).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.9K 330 11
The Helluva Boss & Hazbin Hotel characters react to various universes with Blitzø as the main character
4.9K 122 50
This Book is for both @JeymisPeixoto and his "Blitzo's Multiversal Journey" Crossover Story, including his upcoming "Blitzo's Multiversal Journey 2:...
4.8K 127 56
Full Book Name: "o.W.n./Cult of Personality: True Heroes of the World." This is the newest Arsenal Ideas Book that will be for the upcoming Crossove...
1.4K 33 22
This will be just like my "Arsenal Ideas Book (for @deathall935)" story, but it will instead be for my other friend by the name of @NightingaleMachin...