Rebirth: The Peak of Entertai...

Galing kay Kazuyuuki95

Author: Lanxin/澜芯 Category: Tanmei Fiction Status: 75 chapter (Complete) Introducing: Love is nothing more t... Higit pa

Chapter 1 Wedges
Chapter 2 Practice Storm
Chapter 3 Outfield Game
Chapter 4 Bar Encounter
Chapter 5 Is this red?
Chapter 6 Besieged
Chapter 7 Formal Signing
Chapter 8 Choosing a Script
Chapter 9 Audition Encounter
Chapter 10 Becoming the Male Lead
Chapter 11 Shooting MV
Chapter 12 The Album Sells Well
Chapter 13 Drunk Mistakes
Chapter 14 Love to Fight For
Chapter 15 Movie Wrapping
Chapter 16 Variety Shows
Chapter 17 Gaining Visibility
Chapter 18 Press Conference
Chapter 19 Box Office Hit
Chapter 20 There's a Gossip
Chapter 21 The Truth Comes Out
Chapter 22 Missed
Chapter 23 Near Misses
Chapter 24 Formal Communication
Chapter 25 Awarded
Chapter 26 Hated
Chapter 27 Travel Abroad
Chapter 28 Reception Disturbance
Chapter 29 Conflict
Chapter 30 New Script
Chapter 31 Was Photographed Again
Chapter 32 Jinyu Extra Story
Chapter 33 Off-Site Filming
Chapter 34 Constant Turmoil
Chapter 35 Everyone's Misunderstanding
Chapter 36 A Car Accident
Chapter 37 Hidden By The Company
Chapter 38 Targeted
Chapter 39 A Conversation Between Two People
Chapter 40 To France
Chapter 41 Nigel's Invitation
Chapter 42 Xi's Extra Story
Chapter 43 Signing the Contract Again
Chapter 44 Film and Television Script
Chapter 45 Emergencies
Chapter 46 Authorities Are Confused, But Bystanders Are Clear
Chapter 47 Meet Again
Chapter 48 Press Conference
Chapter 49 Coming Soon
Chapter 50 Red Again
Chapter 51 Returning to China
Chapter 52 Concert
Chapter 53 What I Missed
Chapter 54 Jin's Confession
Chapter 55 Starting to Retrieve Memories
Chapter 56 Iron-Blooded Man
Chapter 57 As You Wish
Chapter 58 Shooting Fainted
Chapter 59 Jin's Misunderstanding
Chapter 60 Knowing the Truth
Chapter 61 Ouyang Yixiu
Chapter 62 Missed
Chapter 63 Meeting
Chapter 64 Goodbye Mom
Chapter 65 Making a Choice
Chapter 66 Everyone Will Be Happy
Chapter 67 Back to America
Chapter 68 Let's Get a Driver's License
Chapter 69 Die if you don't agree
Chapter 70 No blood relationship
Chapter 71 Still Doesn't Match
Chapter 72 The Intertwining of Love and Hate
Chapter 73 The condition worsens
Chapter 75 The Last Extra Story

Chapter 74 The Dust Settles [End]

444 10 2
Galing kay Kazuyuuki95

After a while, Yixiu came back, and the test results would not be available until tomorrow morning at the earliest. After saying a few words to make them worry, he left, and he would come back early tomorrow morning.

"You mean Yujin has leukemia?" Xi was a little surprised by Yixiu's words.

He nodded wearily: "You know what? I overheard a big secret. If I hadn't been reborn, it would be a secret that I would never know." Yixiu leaned sadly on Xi's shoulder. .

Looking at the frail Yixiu, Xixiu touched Xiu's head encouragingly.

"Do you know who my biological parents are? My biological parents will be Jin's parents, and Jin has lived in my family for so many years in my place, but I have become an orphan that no one wants, Xi Don't you think this joke is a little too big?" Yixiu smiled self-deprecatingly.

Hearing Yixiu's words surprised Xi even more, but he knew how uncomfortable Yixiu was at the moment. A child who had been in an orphan for so many years finally found out that his biological parents had unreservedly given the love that should be given to him to an unreserved child. People of any blood relationship, no matter who they are, probably won't be able to accept it!

"Maybe this is God's deliberate arrangement! If it weren't for this, how could I meet you, then we wouldn't be together, since it has happened, you have to face it bravely, at least you know your own life Parents did not abandon you, and they are also victims, I believe there is no parent in this world who does not love their children." Xi looked into the distance with some emotion.

"Don't worry, I've already thought about it. What I'm most worried about now is Jin's illness. He doesn't have much time to delay, but he still can't find a bone marrow that matches him." Yixiu left Xi's body, eyes full of worries.

Xi knew that Yixiu's worry came from the friendship between friends, so he was not jealous at all. Yixiu was already his own, so what else did he have to worry about: "Don't worry, he will be fine." Although he and Jin It's just a partner at work, but he also knows that the other party accompanied Yixiu's downturn when he lost his memory. No matter how he thinks about it, he doesn't want anything to happen to Jin. After all, the other party is also a rare talent.

"Xi, I'm going to tell you something, if you can, I hope you can support me." Yixiu looked at Xi seriously.

"What's the matter?" Xi had already vaguely guessed what it was, his Yixiu was always so kind.

After thinking for a while, Yixiu decided to speak out, no matter whether Xi agreed or not, he would stick to his idea: "I have already taken a blood sample in the hospital, if mine can match with Jin, I will give him a bone marrow transplant. "

After his own ideas were verified, Xi sighed helplessly: "But don't you still want to film? If you do bone marrow transplantation, you don't want to delay the process of filming."

"I don't need to shoot the movie, but Jin has only one life. I owe Jin too much, and I can repay a little." Yixiu had thought about this a long time ago, and if it matched, he would reject the movie. Even if you will be scolded by the agent for the bloody sprinkler.

The next day Xi didn't go to work but went to the hospital with Yixiu. When he came to the ward, he saw Jin who was still unconscious. He didn't expect him to haggard like this after not seeing him for a long time, which shows how hard he was tortured by the illness.

After a while, I felt that the time was almost up. Yixiu and Xi went to get the test results, and Chu Rui couldn't help but follow, as long as there was a glimmer of hope, he would not let it go.

The eyes of the three were fixed on the sealed result. Yixiu slowly opened the seal, took out a piece of paper with the result written on it, and carefully opened it. When everyone saw the result I was about to yell excitedly when I saw the words on it: "Bone marrow match, can be transplanted."

Yixiu hugged Xi excitedly, tears almost fell down, Jin was finally saved.

When they came to the ward, Zhou Hui looked at Yixiu expectantly. Although she did not report hope, she still hoped that a miracle would happen. And Yu Zhen also stared closely at the result in Yixiu's hand.

"Auntie, the result is out, bone marrow match." After Yixiu finished speaking, Zhou Hui turned from surprise to surprise: "My child, what you said is true?" They waited too hard for this result.

"Auntie, it's true. Here are the test results for you to see." Yixiu happily sent the results in Zhou Hui's hands.

After receiving the result from Yixiu, Zhou Hui couldn't wait to open it. When she saw the result with her own eyes, she finally shed tears of excitement: "Thank you, child!" Zhou Hui hugged Yixiu tightly in gratitude.

Yixiu was stunned by the sudden hug, this was the first time his mother hugged him, feeling her mother's warmth, Yixiu smiled contentedly, only Xie looked at Yixiu with distress.

"I really don't know how to thank you." Yu Zhen also looked at Yixiu excitedly, the stone in his heart could finally be let go.

"Auntie, let's call the doctor to arrange an operation now!" Yixiu suggested as he left Zhou Hui's body.

When the doctor knew that there was a matching bone marrow, he arranged for the operation immediately, and the operation time was at six o'clock in the evening.

Before the operation, Yixiu called Busnock and successfully heard the voice of the other party cursing, but Yixiu was helpless with his persistent attitude. In the end, he only said that he would explain to the boss. Yixiu thanked him gratefully, and after a while, the agent called: "The boss said, this movie is for you, and told you to recover and leave the hospital as soon as possible, and everyone is still waiting to work with you? Let me tell you." A piece of good news, the heroine of the movie is Bridget." Busnock spoke with an undisguised ease, and what he worried most was that the boss would change, but Nigel was surprisingly persistent, and I'm afraid he might as well. I know Yixiu is the most suitable candidate for this drama.

A little moved by these partners, Yixiu promised that he would strive to be discharged from the hospital as soon as possible.

At night, everyone stood anxiously in front of the operating room, Yixiu and Jin were already anesthetized and lying on the bed of the operating room.

A long time passed. After four hours of waiting, the door of the operating room finally opened. The doctor took off his mask and looked at the crowd: "The operation was very successful. The patient only needs to recuperate before he can recover and be discharged."

Hearing the doctor's obviously relaxed words, everyone cried out excitedly.

Looking at the two people who were pushed out one after another, everyone's hearts were truly relieved.

After waking up, Jin knew that it was Yixiu who saved him. He was very grateful. Seeing his mother's caring eyes again, he felt that everything was going in a good direction. He finally didn't have to worry about what would happen to Chu Rui after he left? What about parents?

And Yixiu recovered very well. During the hospitalization, Xi would come to accompany him whenever he had time. When his mother found out about him, she didn't blame him. She was just angry and why didn't she say hello to her. Fortunately, her son and Jin are fine. , everything can be said to be happy.

Just as Yixiu imagined, when Wei Shanshan woke up, she found that she was disabled and had scars on her face. She couldn't accept this fact, and eventually had a mental problem. This is the price she has to pay. All her life, she has never understood that love is not a mere possession. Sometimes letting go is also a kind of happiness.

After being discharged from the hospital, Yixiu flew directly to Los Angeles, the United States. Everyone was looking forward to the arrival, and without a moment's rest, he directly devoted himself to the shooting work. After more than three months of hard work, the film ushered in the finalization. Everyone is happy At the same time, there is no relaxation, because post-production is also very important.

The effect of the film's launch was very good. On the first day of the film's broadcast, it successfully broke the previous box office again, and Yixiu's fans became more and more.

Sitting in the movie theater, Jin and Chu Rui watched Yixiu's movie. This was their first date to watch a movie. It felt better than expected. They believed that Yixiu would go further.

"This is the contract I just printed out. If there is no problem, you can sign it!" Xie took out a contract and put it in front of Yixiu. Sitting on the sofa and playing games, Yixiu put down the game console, picked up the contract and read it. .

"I, Yanxi, belong to Ouyang Yixiu from today, and I will absolutely obey Yixiu's arrangements no matter what. In this life, I only love Yixiu. I am willing to give my whole life to Yixiu. Love never stops , The contract period is for a lifetime." Yixiu was moved to tears, he was so proud that Xie could put down his figure in front of him, what was he dissatisfied with, and in the end he signed his name very chicly, and in this life he will Hee was identified as alone.

On the double harvest of love and career, Yixiu has not stopped, he is moving towards the peak.

(Dear friends, this article is over, thank you for your support for so long, I will continue to work hard on the following novels.)

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

160K 4.8K 199
Shen Xuyao is a young actor. A car accident caused him to travel through a novel he was reading, and sadly became a He became the heroine's cousin an...
242K 6.5K 179
Title: 恶毒男配不争了[重生] Author: 吾七画 This story is not mine This is an MTL translation For offline purposes reading And Text-to-Speech version
245K 11.7K 110
The Big Fox is Fluffy and Cute 大狐狸毛茸茸可爱 Author: 灰剑如羽 Status: 110 Chapters (Completed) Description Lin Su, who possesses wood powers, travels to the a...
441K 15.9K 192
Won Yoo-ha, a trainee unfairly deprived of the opportunity to appear on a survival program scheduled to hit the jackpot, became a failure of an idol...