Rebirth: The Peak of Entertai...

Od Kazuyuuki95

Author: Lanxin/澜芯 Category: Tanmei Fiction Status: 75 chapter (Complete) Introducing: Love is nothing more t... Více

Chapter 1 + Link
Chapter 2 Practice Storm
Chapter 3 Outfield Game
Chapter 4 Bar Encounter
Chapter 5 Is this red?
Chapter 6 Besieged
Chapter 7 Formal Signing
Chapter 8 Choosing a Script
Chapter 9 Audition Encounter
Chapter 10 Becoming the Male Lead
Chapter 11 Shooting MV
Chapter 12 The Album Sells Well
Chapter 13 Drunk Mistakes
Chapter 14 Love to Fight For
Chapter 15 Movie Wrapping
Chapter 16 Variety Shows
Chapter 17 Gaining Visibility
Chapter 18 Press Conference
Chapter 19 Box Office Hit
Chapter 20 There's a Gossip
Chapter 21 The Truth Comes Out
Chapter 22 Missed
Chapter 23 Near Misses
Chapter 24 Formal Communication
Chapter 25 Awarded
Chapter 26 Hated
Chapter 27 Travel Abroad
Chapter 28 Reception Disturbance
Chapter 29 Conflict
Chapter 30 New Script
Chapter 31 Was Photographed Again
Chapter 32 Jinyu Extra Story
Chapter 33 Off-Site Filming
Chapter 34 Constant Turmoil
Chapter 35 Everyone's Misunderstanding
Chapter 36 A Car Accident
Chapter 37 Hidden By The Company
Chapter 38 Targeted
Chapter 39 A Conversation Between Two People
Chapter 40 To France
Chapter 41 Nigel's Invitation
Chapter 42 Xi's Extra Story
Chapter 43 Signing the Contract Again
Chapter 44 Film and Television Script
Chapter 45 Emergencies
Chapter 46 Authorities Are Confused, But Bystanders Are Clear
Chapter 47 Meet Again
Chapter 48 Press Conference
Chapter 49 Coming Soon
Chapter 50 Red Again
Chapter 51 Returning to China
Chapter 52 Concert
Chapter 53 What I Missed
Chapter 54 Jin's Confession
Chapter 55 Starting to Retrieve Memories
Chapter 56 Iron-Blooded Man
Chapter 57 As You Wish
Chapter 58 Shooting Fainted
Chapter 59 Jin's Misunderstanding
Chapter 60 Knowing the Truth
Chapter 61 Ouyang Yixiu
Chapter 62 Missed
Chapter 63 Meeting
Chapter 64 Goodbye Mom
Chapter 65 Making a Choice
Chapter 66 Everyone Will Be Happy
Chapter 67 Back to America
Chapter 68 Let's Get a Driver's License
Chapter 70 No blood relationship
Chapter 71 Still Doesn't Match
Chapter 72 The Intertwining of Love and Hate
Chapter 73 The condition worsens
Chapter 74 The Dust Settles [End]
Chapter 75 The Last Extra Story

Chapter 69 Die if you don't agree

234 4 0
Od Kazuyuuki95

"Have you finished reading it? What are your thoughts?" Busnock felt that the time was almost up and walked in.

"Well, I read it roughly, but I think the only problem at the moment is that I can't drive." Yixiu didn't think it was a shame that he couldn't drive, so he said it naturally.

But Busnock was not calm when he heard this. How could he forget such an important thing? To make this movie, you must have skilled driving skills, otherwise any situation will be very serious. Difficult to solve, rubbing the corners of the eyes with some headaches: "Well, you go to take the driver's license test now, if it is soon, you can get it in 20 days, don't think about anything else during this time, take the test hard, if If you have extra time, you can study the script, as for the progress of the filming, it can only be done in the future, and I will tell the boss later." He seems to be able to hear Nigel's furious words now.

Sure enough, when he said this to Nigel, Nigel asked him angrily why he didn't think of such an important matter? It’s easy to say after the shooting, now many artists have pushed down the announcements in their hands and waited for the shooting to start. Now give him a car king who can’t drive. Isn’t this an international joke, but there is no way, so he just needs to shoot first Some episodes have been added, and the rest will be added when the repair comes, but now he really wants to beat this shrewd Bushnock.

So Yixiu returned to China magnificently, because his nationality is still in China, so he can only take the driver's license test in China. When Xie knew that Yixiu was back, he immediately put down his work and came to the airport. He will keep a low profile in the future, and he cannot believe that everyone's eyes will stay on him, because Yixiu is returning to China secretly, so no one will find that this ordinary dressed man with a big plain mirror will be their idol, but others may not recognize him Come out, but Xie saw Yixiu at a glance, because this was his lover, he could recognize it even with his eyes closed.

Also noticed Xie Yixiu, quickened his pace, and the two hugged each other, but to outsiders, it was just a simple hug, after all, one of them flew from abroad, maybe they just haven't seen each other for a long time. After that, the two of them didn't make any moves. When Yixiu got into the car, he took off his glasses and looked at Xi closely. After leaving for a few days, he found that he missed Xi more and more. Why not Hee? Although he supports Yixiu's work, it doesn't mean he doesn't miss Yixiu, and seeing Yixiu's longing is getting stronger and stronger.

After the two came to the villa, they hugged each other like glue. How hard they tried showed how much they missed each other.

"When does Yixiu want to start taking the driver's license test? I've already registered for you." When he knew that Yixiu was coming back to take the driver's license test, he had already arranged for his staff to do it. As long as it was related to Yixiu, he would Not sloppy.

Thinking of what I said before I got on the plane that I had to take the driver's license test, Xie had already done it for me, how could such Xie not love him: "The sooner the better, now the crew is stuck there because of me, How dare he keep procrastinating."

Knowing Yixiu's character, Xi didn't say much, although he really wanted Yixiu to stay with him for a few more days: "Well, that's okay, after two days, you can go directly to the subject one, and there will be a separate coach to teach you later. If you can pass it every time, you can get a driver's license up to 10."

Hearing that the time was shortened by more than half than he expected, Yixiu was a little happy, he would definitely pass it once, after confirming, he downloaded a driving test book, he had to work hard on the questions, Xi didn't bother him, he Believe in Yixiu's strength, after all, his unyielding spirit is there.

Seeing his son who hadn't talked to him since that day, Wang Jing was lying on the bed a little sadly. Chu Feng came out of the bathroom and saw his wife was very preoccupied at a glance. He knew that his wife was worrying about his son: "Oh, my wife, don't think about it so much. My son has grown up, and he already has his own ideas. Let's just be together with a man. Didn't the TV report about that Yixiu and now Yanshi?" Is the current board chairman of the group getting together? I don’t see many people objecting, shouldn’t we adults support us behind the scenes?” He thought about it, as long as his son can be happy with whoever is right? important.

Wang Jing knew that her husband was right, but she just couldn't pass her own test. What she hoped was to take her grandson to play around when she was old, but it seemed that her dream was about to be shattered: "Husband, why don't you let me go?" This kind of thing happened to us?" Unable to sleep, she got up from the quilt, sat on the bed and looked at her husband who was still drying his hair.

"My wife, don't worry about this. It's destiny. It's okay for your son to fall from such a high mountain. If we have any dissatisfaction, you can just listen to me. Let's leave this matter alone and let him Go!" Chu Feng put down the towel in his hand, walked to the bed and lay down directly.

After listening to her husband's words, Wang Jing fell silent. Is it true that she is too rigid? Shouldn't this matter be strongly opposed by her husband? Why is he able to face it so calmly? Does he really think that as his husband said, only his son is happy?

In the early morning, Wang Jing looked at her son who was eating breakfast silently and didn't plan to talk to her. She finally compromised and let her son go. After all, she owed him too much. When she was young, she often ignored her son's feelings because of work. Now is also the time to make it up to him: "Rui, Mom has something to tell you."

Chu Rui, who was still eating, raised her head in doubt when she heard her mother's words. What else could they say at this time.

Seeing his son's suspicious eyes, Wang Jing took a deep breath: "You and that person named Jin may have no objection, but mother hopes that you are serious, and I don't want you to just have a playful attitude in terms of feelings. It is irresponsible to others, and even more irresponsible to yourself.”

Hearing his mother's compromising words in surprise, Chu Rui showed a happy look after realizing it: "Mom, is what you said true? Did you really agree? Don't worry, I must be serious. I only think of Jin in this life." people."

Looking at her son who was a little ecstatic after listening to her words, Wang Jing shook her head helplessly, her son had fallen into it. Looking at his wife's compromising face, Chu Feng poured his wife a glass of milk in a very gentlemanly manner.

After breakfast, Chu Rui ate a lot. He believed that Jin would be happy with the news. He didn't want to be unable to do anything in front of Jin. At least he could reduce the number of people who blocked their love.

"Mom, I'm going to class first, and thank you and dad for your understanding." After saying this, he kissed Wang Jing and Chu Feng on the cheeks like a child. The son who had run away touched the place where he had just been kissed in surprise. They couldn't remember how long it had been since his son had kissed them. This feeling was so good.

Jin, who was still at work, received a call from Chu Rui, and his tired face became more refreshed.

As soon as I answered the phone, I heard Chu Rui's chattering voice: "Jin tells you a piece of good news. My parents agreed to let us be together. I didn't expect them to really agree. I planned to continue the cold war."

Hearing Chu Rui's words, Jin knew that he must have spent a lot of effort for the two of them, and felt sorry for Chu Rui's kindness: "Actually, let me do this, you don't need to do this, you I am very happy to agree to be with me."

But Chu Rui was not happy when he heard Jin's words: "Since we are all together, then this is the business of the two of us, and I don't want to bring you a burden, so no matter what happens in the future, we have to bear it together ?"

With such a considerate Chu Rui, what is he not satisfied with? It seems that he has to work hard on his own side. After tearing up his face with his parents that day, he never went home again. Now is the time to go back. Today Do whatever it takes to convince them.

After get off work, he went home directly. Seeing the deserted look inside, Jin was very sad. This is not like a home. He was planning to call his parents down, but they happened to have already come down.

Zhou Hui looked at her son who appeared, and smiled joyfully on her pale face: "Son, you are back." Those few short words contained endless longing.

Jin nodded: "Mom, I came back this time because I have something to tell you."

But when Zhou Hui heard her son's words, her face turned ugly again. Of course, she knew why her son was looking for her.

Everyone was sitting on the sofa, and Jin glanced at her parents: "Mom and Dad, I know it's hard for you to accept that I like men, but I really like him. I have never asked you for anything since I was a child. This time Even if I beg you, just agree to us being together."

Hearing what her son said, Zhou Hui looked at her husband a little stiffly, but no matter what Jin said, Yu Zhen still refused to compromise: "We can promise you anything, but we don't agree with this, we said it at the beginning If you want to be with that Chu Rui, then unless I die."

I didn't expect that I said this, but my father still disagreed: "Dad, why can't you understand me, I want to live with Chu Rui for the rest of my life, this is my future life, why don't you agree, there is something wrong with a man What's wrong? Is it wrong for us to love each other?"

But Yu Zhen couldn't listen to his son's words anymore: "No matter what you say, I just don't agree." After speaking, he got up and prepared to go back to the study.

Seeing that it was impossible to continue, Jin suddenly stood up and looked at his father sadly: "Dad, are you trying to force me to death? Why is it so difficult to love someone? Don't you know how to love someone?" Is it human taste? If you don’t agree, then I will die here, anyway, I don’t want to live without Chu Rui.”

"Son, what stupid things are you talking about? Why are you so serious about death?" Zhou Hui looked at her son nervously when she heard what Jin said. But Yu Zhen didn't intend to pay attention to it. When his son would be like a woman, what he just said was just a threat to him.

Looking at his father who was about to leave, without thinking, Jin picked up the fruit knife on the table and cut it directly, and the blood flowed down his wrist like this.

"Son, what are you doing so stupidly? Yu Zhen, hurry up and call 120!" Zhou Hui burst into tears as she watched the blood on her son's wrist.

Hearing his wife's words, Yu Zhen turned his head and looked at his son's bloody hand in surprise. He didn't expect his son to actually do this, but now is not the time I think so much, and I have to call 120 when I pick up the phone.

"If you don't allow me to be with Chu Rui, then I'll let it flow like this, and I won't heal." He was betting that he could give up his life for Chu Rui.

Yu Zhen, who was about to make a phone call, looked at his son's firm eyes. He believed that his son could do it, but was he really willing to give up his life for a man?

"Oh, what time is it? Do you really want your son to die here?" Zhou Hui anxiously looked at her husband who was still hesitating. She was so painful that she couldn't breathe. If she likes a man, she likes a man. Nothing is more important than her son's life.

Seeing his wife's constant tears and his son's unstoppable blood, Yu Zhen finally nodded in agreement. His son has changed. Before he could feel that his son was an unintentional person, but unexpectedly he became the most affectionate one. people.

Seeing his father nodding in agreement, Jin smiled and finally couldn't bear it anymore and passed out directly. He was struggling just now, and now he can relax.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

1.5M 130K 62
RATHOD In a broken family, every person suffers from his insecurities and guilt. Successful in every field but a big failure when it comes to emotio...
314K 9.5K 78
(Fixed/Fan-TL) Top idol group Stardust, whose members disappear like dust. The group that used to have seven members ends with four members... "Is...
169K 6.4K 89
壕二代他改拿软饭剧本(穿书) status : 86 chapters + 3 extra ( complete ) author : Maruji En When Wei Lizhou woke up, he found that he was actually a dog licking ma...
3K 220 3
عندما تمنح فرصة ثانية يجب أن تعرف كيف تأخذها namjin mprge