Rebirth: The Peak of Entertai...

By Kazuyuuki95

Author: Lanxin/澜芯 Category: Tanmei Fiction Status: 75 chapter (Complete) Introducing: Love is nothing more t... More

Chapter 1 + Link
Chapter 2 Practice Storm
Chapter 3 Outfield Game
Chapter 4 Bar Encounter
Chapter 5 Is this red?
Chapter 6 Besieged
Chapter 7 Formal Signing
Chapter 8 Choosing a Script
Chapter 9 Audition Encounter
Chapter 10 Becoming the Male Lead
Chapter 11 Shooting MV
Chapter 12 The Album Sells Well
Chapter 13 Drunk Mistakes
Chapter 14 Love to Fight For
Chapter 15 Movie Wrapping
Chapter 16 Variety Shows
Chapter 17 Gaining Visibility
Chapter 18 Press Conference
Chapter 19 Box Office Hit
Chapter 20 There's a Gossip
Chapter 21 The Truth Comes Out
Chapter 22 Missed
Chapter 23 Near Misses
Chapter 24 Formal Communication
Chapter 25 Awarded
Chapter 26 Hated
Chapter 27 Travel Abroad
Chapter 28 Reception Disturbance
Chapter 29 Conflict
Chapter 30 New Script
Chapter 31 Was Photographed Again
Chapter 32 Jinyu Extra Story
Chapter 33 Off-Site Filming
Chapter 34 Constant Turmoil
Chapter 35 Everyone's Misunderstanding
Chapter 36 A Car Accident
Chapter 37 Hidden By The Company
Chapter 38 Targeted
Chapter 39 A Conversation Between Two People
Chapter 40 To France
Chapter 41 Nigel's Invitation
Chapter 42 Xi's Extra Story
Chapter 43 Signing the Contract Again
Chapter 44 Film and Television Script
Chapter 45 Emergencies
Chapter 46 Authorities Are Confused, But Bystanders Are Clear
Chapter 47 Meet Again
Chapter 48 Press Conference
Chapter 49 Coming Soon
Chapter 50 Red Again
Chapter 51 Returning to China
Chapter 52 Concert
Chapter 53 What I Missed
Chapter 54 Jin's Confession
Chapter 55 Starting to Retrieve Memories
Chapter 56 Iron-Blooded Man
Chapter 57 As You Wish
Chapter 58 Shooting Fainted
Chapter 59 Jin's Misunderstanding
Chapter 60 Knowing the Truth
Chapter 62 Missed
Chapter 63 Meeting
Chapter 64 Goodbye Mom
Chapter 65 Making a Choice
Chapter 66 Everyone Will Be Happy
Chapter 67 Back to America
Chapter 68 Let's Get a Driver's License
Chapter 69 Die if you don't agree
Chapter 70 No blood relationship
Chapter 71 Still Doesn't Match
Chapter 72 The Intertwining of Love and Hate
Chapter 73 The condition worsens
Chapter 74 The Dust Settles [End]
Chapter 75 The Last Extra Story

Chapter 61 Ouyang Yixiu

256 6 0
By Kazuyuuki95

Half a month later, "Iron Blood Man" finally ushered in the finalization day. At the moment when it ended, everyone cheered. This TV series could finally see the light of day again. Under the voice of everyone's cheers, the days of Li Xi's marriage were getting closer and closer. getting closer.

"Xi, does this wedding dress look good on me? Is it too ugly?" Wei Xunxuan came out of the dressing room, talking to Xi while fiddling with his wedding dress.

"It won't look good." Xi said without looking up at the phone.

Finding that Xi didn't look at him at all, Wei Xunxun stomped his feet angrily: "What, you didn't look at it, how would you know if it looks good or not?"

Hearing what Wei Xunxuan said, Xi turned his head. To be honest, he was really beautiful, but Xie couldn't feel it. In his opinion, no matter how Wei Xunxuan was dressed, he couldn't keep his eyes on the On her: "It's not bad, just this one." He really didn't want to waste time here.

Seeing Xi looking at herself, Wei Shanxiu smiled sweetly: "Then let's go take pictures now." As long as she thought that this man was about to become her husband, she felt so happy that she was about to die.

After taking the wedding photos, Xi left the bridal shop and headed towards the company, and Wei Zenzai let her go back by herself. If his mother hadn't forced him to take the wedding photos, he would never have gone.

After finishing filming, Yixiu returned home. It had been half a month since Jin hadn't contacted him, not even a single message. He knew that he might never see Jin again. After all, he hurt Jin too much. , now he only hopes that Jin can find his own happiness, and Xi should be happy too. After all, Wei Zenzai loves him so much, and I'm afraid he will live like this forever!

Because the Jagged Man media had known for a long time that this TV was being filmed, and when everyone knew that Yixiu and Wang Ziche were on the same stage, everyone looked forward to it. They had already cooperated in a TV series back then, but because of the The two missed the matter, and they always felt very regretful in their hearts. The two are actors they like very much, and now they are finally filming together. How can they not be excited, let alone this kind of exciting military drama. This drama can be released as soon as possible. After five working days, Nanshan and other staff finally let everyone usher in the first and second episodes. After 7:30 in the evening, all the people who are looking forward to this drama will stay in front of the TV early, As soon as the broadcast started, everyone was attracted by Yixiu's acting skills. I don't know why they watched Yixiu's drama and it felt like a live broadcast of life. After two episodes, everyone began to look forward to tomorrow night. After the arrival, the hit rate of the TV series has reached an unprecedented height, but Yixiu feels that he doesn't care anymore. He wanted to go higher and higher at the beginning because he wanted to get revenge on Xi. Now he doesn't need it anymore. He knows that Xi doesn't owe him , but I misunderstood him for two full years. In the days before he woke up from the car accident, he didn't accompany him for a night, and I always owed him.

Xi, who never watched TV, sat in the office and watched Yixiu’s TV in the name of working overtime. He hadn’t seen Yixiu for a long time, and he had always resisted the urge to see Yixiu. It's just angry words, he can't really hurt Yixiu, this is the only man he has ever loved, watching Yixiu's rebellious appearance on TV, this is him who can't be seen in real life, there is At that time, he really wanted to take out Yixiu's heart to see what it was made of. Obviously, he already loved him very much, why he could say those words that made people feel suffocated without hesitation? My nemesis.

In the past half month, Jin seemed to be a different person. He no longer had the gentleness of the past. No matter who he was, he always looked cold, and the people who watched were trembling. It became like this. Since Yixiu left that day, Jin felt that his life seemed to have no purpose. This was the sun he had been chasing. When he knew that the sun had lost its light, it was as if his heart had died. Same, he really misses his Yixiu now, where did his Yixiu go, why does God treat Yixiu like this, and treat this beautiful person. He can no longer face the current Yixiu, as long as he sees Yixiu, he will remember that he has quietly left his beloved, even if it is still his body, but what he wants is his sincerity.

"What's wrong with you, son?" A woman dressed as a noble lady looked at her son who was really watching TV in a daze. Some time ago, his son accidentally fell down because he was out climbing a mountain with his friends. Fortunately, his life was not in danger, but he also fell into a coma. After a month, she really scared her to death. Now that her son has woken up, she feels like a different person, and the way she looks at herself is also very strange. If the doctor didn't say that her son has amnesia, she would really know He thought this man was not his own son.

Chu Rui recovered and looked at this so-called mother. He still can't say the word mother. In his heart, his mother will always be the one who brought him up through hardships since he was a child. As for his own occupation He is very sorry for injuring someone else's body, but he still can't say it if he is asked to call someone else's mother his mother, maybe in the future, but at least not now: "I'm fine, you go to work first, I have to watch TV for a while." Chu Rui stopped looking at the people around him after speaking.

Wang Jing sighed helplessly. When will she see her son's previous appearance again? Such a strange son is not what she wants.

Ignoring the people around him, Chu Rui continued to watch TV, staring at a person, he will never be unfamiliar with this person, because this is him, what a joke God made with him, see for yourself Watching the TV he made, but the soul is not his own. When he woke up, he thought about going back to see his mother, but when he knew that it was three years after he woke up, he was thinking about it. I'm afraid he's long gone. He can't bear to see his mother like this, and he doesn't want to break his mother's current life. He can only pray in his heart that his mother can live a good life, but the TV he watched unintentionally today will Let him see such a scene, who has lived in his body for so many years, and whether he can go back, what kind of joke did God play on himself?

After staying at home for three days, Yixiu has not gone out. He has been sleeping or reading for the past few days. He feels that he is about to become a pig. He plans to go out for a walk. Yixiu is walking alone on the path downstairs, Looking at the sweet faces of the couples around him, Yixiu couldn't detect his envious eyes. He used to be so sweet, but now...: "Oh." Slightly sighed, and said clearly Well, I don’t want to think about it anymore, but I can’t help but think about it after all. He walked forward a little depressed. He didn’t pay attention to the people around him, but walked forward with his head down. When he saw that he had two feet He stopped when he blocked himself, and slowly raised his head. When he saw the person in front of him, he almost couldn't help but want to hug him. This is the person he thinks about day and night. To save the last trace of reason, He calmed down, Xi was about to get married, he couldn't take Xi back selfishly.

"I'm getting married." This was the first sentence Xie said when he met Yixiu. He just wanted to know how the other party would react when he said that he was going to get married, even if it was shocking, it was him who I didn't see anything, it was expressionless as always, as if it had nothing to do with him.

"That's really congratulations." Resisting the trembling body, only he knew the bitter taste when he said this sentence.

"Don't you really have anything else to say? Didn't you understand me when I said I'm getting married? Don't you really feel nothing?" Xi looked at Yixiu with some hurt. Really heartless.

Hearing Xi's words, Yixiu really wanted to say loudly, I haven't forgotten you, and I love you very much, but he couldn't: "I" knew you were getting married, so I said congratulations, otherwise? But since you are going to get married, I think there is really no need for us to meet. It would be bad to be misunderstood by your fiancée. Yixiu looked at Xi with a smile, but he could feel his heart bleeding.

"Hehe, well, I don't need this one. Forget it, I'm just being self-indulgent, and I shouldn't have come to you." Xi looked weakly at Zhaoxia in the sky, because he knew that Yixiu had finished filming the movie, so in the past two days he Whenever I had time, I would go downstairs to his house, just to meet him, and the other party would keep me at the last moment, but he was really wrong, his self-esteem was trampled over and over again, when was he so embarrassed Pass?

"I sincerely wish you happiness." Yixiu left after saying the last sentence.

Xi turned around and looked at Yixiu who was leaving: "I will give you one last chance. If you come on the wedding day, I will definitely choose you." This was his last prayer.

Hearing Xi's words, Yixiu paused for a while and then continued walking. He didn't dare to look back at Xi, because he was already in tears, and he was afraid that if he turned around, his pretended strength would be broken, so he didn't dare to look back. Can't look back either: "Xi, you must be happy."

It wasn't until Yixiu's figure could not be seen clearly that Xie retracted his eyes. Now he understands how painful it is to love someone, but at that time, it was a kind of love that hurt to the bone. If he was asked to choose again, he would still Choose to know Yixiu. Because it was him who made him understand that love is not easy, and that love is really happy sometimes, even if it hurts for a moment.

"Son, do you really want to go out? You haven't fully recovered yet, can mom help you with something?" Wang Jing worriedly looked at her son who was about to go out, very worried.

"No need, I've been at home for so long and I want to go out for a walk, don't worry, I can take care of myself." Since he saw someone filming a TV series with his own body that day, he thought about it for a long time, and decided to go home and have a look , He really misses his mother, and he doesn't know if that person treats his mother well, so he has to go back, even as a stranger, as long as he can see how her mother is doing well, he will be satisfied.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.7K 2.9K 182
Author: Su Mengmeng/苏萌萌 Category: Danmei Novels List of chapter: 182 chapter (Finished) Introducing: A thunderstorm descended from the sky and struc...
13.8K 242 9
offline Reading Author: Yue Wan Feng Qing Genre: BL Status: Finished Last update: 2023-06-17 Latest Chapter: Chapter List Chapter 87 Ended introduct...
29.9K 1.3K 186
Author: Qingsha Mowu/轻纱墨舞 Category: Tanmei Fiction Status: 232 chapter (Finished) Introduction Yu Chun is a small owner of an antique shop in Yang C...
55.5K 1.8K 77
Title: 霸总破产后我养他 [重生] Author: Gong Ziruo (公子柔) Status: 77 Chapters (Completed) Introduction: --I, the domineering president, the old man of the wealth...