Rebirth: The Peak of Entertai...

By Kazuyuuki95

Author: Lanxin/澜芯 Category: Tanmei Fiction Status: 75 chapter (Complete) Introducing: Love is nothing more t... More

Chapter 1 + Link
Chapter 2 Practice Storm
Chapter 3 Outfield Game
Chapter 4 Bar Encounter
Chapter 5 Is this red?
Chapter 6 Besieged
Chapter 7 Formal Signing
Chapter 8 Choosing a Script
Chapter 9 Audition Encounter
Chapter 10 Becoming the Male Lead
Chapter 11 Shooting MV
Chapter 12 The Album Sells Well
Chapter 13 Drunk Mistakes
Chapter 14 Love to Fight For
Chapter 15 Movie Wrapping
Chapter 16 Variety Shows
Chapter 17 Gaining Visibility
Chapter 18 Press Conference
Chapter 19 Box Office Hit
Chapter 20 There's a Gossip
Chapter 21 The Truth Comes Out
Chapter 22 Missed
Chapter 23 Near Misses
Chapter 24 Formal Communication
Chapter 25 Awarded
Chapter 26 Hated
Chapter 27 Travel Abroad
Chapter 28 Reception Disturbance
Chapter 29 Conflict
Chapter 30 New Script
Chapter 31 Was Photographed Again
Chapter 32 Jinyu Extra Story
Chapter 33 Off-Site Filming
Chapter 34 Constant Turmoil
Chapter 35 Everyone's Misunderstanding
Chapter 36 A Car Accident
Chapter 37 Hidden By The Company
Chapter 38 Targeted
Chapter 39 A Conversation Between Two People
Chapter 40 To France
Chapter 41 Nigel's Invitation
Chapter 42 Xi's Extra Story
Chapter 43 Signing the Contract Again
Chapter 44 Film and Television Script
Chapter 45 Emergencies
Chapter 46 Authorities Are Confused, But Bystanders Are Clear
Chapter 47 Meet Again
Chapter 48 Press Conference
Chapter 49 Coming Soon
Chapter 50 Red Again
Chapter 51 Returning to China
Chapter 52 Concert
Chapter 53 What I Missed
Chapter 54 Jin's Confession
Chapter 55 Starting to Retrieve Memories
Chapter 57 As You Wish
Chapter 58 Shooting Fainted
Chapter 59 Jin's Misunderstanding
Chapter 60 Knowing the Truth
Chapter 61 Ouyang Yixiu
Chapter 62 Missed
Chapter 63 Meeting
Chapter 64 Goodbye Mom
Chapter 65 Making a Choice
Chapter 66 Everyone Will Be Happy
Chapter 67 Back to America
Chapter 68 Let's Get a Driver's License
Chapter 69 Die if you don't agree
Chapter 70 No blood relationship
Chapter 71 Still Doesn't Match
Chapter 72 The Intertwining of Love and Hate
Chapter 73 The condition worsens
Chapter 74 The Dust Settles [End]
Chapter 75 The Last Extra Story

Chapter 56 Iron-Blooded Man

228 5 0
By Kazuyuuki95

Facing the Ocean, Spring and Blossom.

Looking at the endless sea in front of him, Yixiu was thinking when can a human chest be as wide as the sea? This way at least he won't live so tired. Sometimes he really feels that life is too good at making jokes, but he can't bear such jokes.

"Xi, why don't you see me all the time recently? Did I do something wrong?" Wei Xunxun couldn't help asking as soon as he walked into Xi's office. Xie has been busy with work these days and has no time to be with her. , but she faintly felt that it was not as simple as he said.

A little displeased, he looked at Wei Shanxuan who walked in without knocking: "Didn't I tell you that I'm busy with work recently? Don't you believe me?"

Seeing Xi who was obviously angry, Wei Xunxun didn't dare to say anything more, she didn't want everything she had done before to be in vain: "I believe, I just haven't seen you for a long time, so I miss you, there is noon at noon If we don't have time, let's have dinner together, okay?"

Seeing that Wei Zenzai's eyes almost turned into begging, Xi finally agreed, no matter how meticulous this person was in car accident, he couldn't do too much.

He happily walked to Xi's side: "Then let's go, it's almost time now." Wei Xunxuan couldn't hide his inner joy.

Putting down the work in hand, he smiled slightly at Wei Shan, "Then let's go!" But Xi knew that the smile now couldn't reach his eyes.

After getting off the car, Wei Xunxuan took Xi's hand and walked towards the hotel. Xi wanted to break free, but Wei Xunxuan's strength was very strong. If you break free again, it's not like you haven't held it. When they walked to the entrance of the hall, they saw Yixiu and Jin here unexpectedly. Wei Zenixun was a little stunned, turned his head to look at Xi, and Xie and Yixiu were looking at each other. It didn't take long for Yixiu and Jin left first, Xi didn't say a word, looked at the two of them glaringly, and used force unconsciously: "Hiss!" Wei Xunxue's painful voice woke Xi up.

"What's wrong with you?" Xi looked at Wei Zenzai's frowning.

"Did you hurt me?" Wei censor pointed at Xi with his other finger and held her hand tightly.

After reacting, Xi immediately let go of Wei Shanxuan's hand: "I'm sorry Xi, do you want to go and have a look?"

"I'm not so delicate. Besides, I'm here. I'm hungry too. Let's go in!" As long as I can be with Xi, this little pain is nothing.

Sitting in the private room, Yixiu recalled the handshake of the two with some amusement. They were already together, so why bother him? Why can't you let yourself live in peace?

"Yixiu, are you okay! Jin looked at the pale Yixiu with some concern. I knew that I would not have brought Yixiu here to eat just now, otherwise I would not have encountered the scene just now.

"It's okay, I'm fine!" Yes, he's really fine, why should he think so much when he gave up on his own, what does he have to do with who he's with, they're just passers-by.

Yixiu didn't meet Xi when he went back after dinner. He felt that the two of them had become parallel lines and there would be no intersection.

"Yixiu, in order to make you deeply rooted in China, I plan to let you take on another TV series. I have already found the script for you. You will come to the company later." Busnock is busy with the concert during this time. The one who released the disc is still busy helping Yixiu find the script, anyway, he won't leave for a while, he might as well let Yixiu make a TV series, everyone's status in everyone's hearts.

During this period of time, Yixiu was indeed very boring. Hearing that he could work, Yiyixiu was also very happy. Sure enough, work would make his life more fulfilling. At least it would not make him think wildly when he was free: "Okay, I'll go to the company later." This company was founded by Nigel a long time ago, and it was also to open up the Chinese market, so he bought one of the studios in the commercial building, which is fortunately quite large.

Because I have been here before, Yixiu will arrive soon. When I saw Busnock, the other party was on the phone, and hung up after seeing Yixiu without saying a few words: "This is your script, please take a rough look first, I have to go out first." He Without talking too much nonsense, he directly handed over the prepared script to Yixiu.

After receiving the script, Yixiu saw that Busnock had left, so he opened the script, but what he didn't expect was that the director was Nanshan, which made Yixiu a little happy, and then he looked at the script. It's a military drama. I feel my blood boil when I see this. Which man has never dreamed of being a soldier. The name of this drama is "Iron Blood Man". It mainly tells the story of Gao Yu, a son of a rich family who is very rebellious. His parents really had no choice but to send him to the army to serve as a soldier. Unfortunately, Gao Yu was assigned to the most severe third company, and he was cold-blooded and ruthless to an instructor. Your special treatment, they only believe in one sentence, only a person who can be strong and unyielding after all kinds of tempering, this is a good man, this is a soldier, if you want special treatment, I'm sorry and don't give it up.

Gao Yu is now a small soldier in the third squad, second platoon, and third squad. He despises those who serve as soldiers. He never thinks that being a soldier is useful. The person who came here was about the same age as him, and he was still a student at school, but he was indeed a person who yearned to serve as a soldier. He wanted to shine here. What's so good about being a soldier, if you don't have freedom, you can't fall in love. Thinking of living a miserable life alone in the future, he feels that life is dark.

On the first day when they were soldiers, the commander of the third company talked to them: "I tell you, you are nothing when you come to my third company. I don't care what treasures you are at home. When you come to me, you are no better than rookies." , the next practice will be cruel, if you can't stand it, you can quit now, my rookies." The soldier who spoke did not feel arrogant, with a murderous look in his eyes, standing there straight , looking at the people below.

"What kind of official accent?" In the quiet air, everyone could hear Gao Yu's words clearly.

The sharp-eyed company commander naturally saw Gao Yu who was talking, looked at the fair and handsome young man, and looked at himself with disdain, but he was not angry: "Very well, you think I'm playing bureaucracy, right? Then I Telling you I'm just playing bureaucracy, are you rookies not convinced? If you don't agree, you can stand up."

Gao Yu was annoyed when others said he was a rookie: "Why do I just refuse to accept it? Who are you calling a rookie?"

"In my eyes, you are not even as good as rookies, at least rookies know how to respect people, and you are just a clown in my eyes." The company commander said Gao Yu without nostalgia.

Gao Yu, who had never experienced this kind of anger at home, was really angry, so he beat him up without further ado, but he was beaten to the ground before he even met the company commander. Lying on the ground in some pain, he pressed his hand on the stomach that had just been kicked.

"It's really useless, I don't know what else can you do besides eating when you grow up?" After successfully seeing Gao Yu looking at him with hatred, the company commander continued: "If you don't accept it, then wait until you can defeat me before you come to revenge Go!" After speaking, he looked at Gao Yu with some contempt.

From then on, Gao Yu vowed that he must become stronger, and he must pay back the humiliation of today. Later, Gao Yu was more ruthless than anyone else in training. He is such a person, he must do what he has decided, and The company commander has been paying attention to Gao Yu silently since that day, and he has a premonition that this person will definitely become the king of the third company in the future.

Later, Gao Yu and the others wanted to practice practice. In the deserted mountains, he and Liu Junhui from the countryside were in a group. They had to escape after layers of pursuit. The first one to reach the finish line was the winner. After their efforts, they finally became the winner The first place, but Gao Yu felt that it was not enough, he never forgot the humiliation of that day, and later he was assigned to the sharpest unit, with Liu Junhui and several other comrades in arms, they were called the Jagged Team. Until one time when they actually received an actual combat mission, a group of soldiers took a hostage and hid in the forest. Their task was to ensure the safety of the hostage and arrest the prisoner. From that moment on, he regarded himself as a real soldier. It was the first time for all of them to perform missions. They were extremely careful, but war is cruel. Gao Yu watched his comrades fall in front of him like this. The comrade-in-arms who said that the mission was completed and would go home to visit relatives lay lifeless on the ground at this moment. Gao Yu looked at the fallen man with rosy eyes, and the sniper rifles who were a little furious pointed at the man who had just shot. Just like that, they were shot and killed by Gao Yu. In the end, the hostages were rescued and the prisoner was captured, but the price was indeed at the expense of one of their comrades in arms. Everyone felt very heavy.

"Salute!" One of the officers said to the crowd, and everyone immediately saluted the coffin of the sacrificed comrade.

"I said that even if the world is at peace, the war is still not over. For this reason, we have sacrificed countless comrades in arms. They also have their own families, but as soldiers, they have to dedicate everything to the country. No one will Knowing the price they paid for this, this is a group of unknown heroes, but I am most afraid of such heroes, I hope everyone can survive." The company commander was already choked up when he finished speaking, and the people below also choked up. Tears were shed silently.

Looking at the indifferent and ruthless chief, now sad like a child, Gao Yu felt that he didn't hate him so much anymore, if he hadn't trained so hard in the past, maybe he would have fallen down.

Later, they experienced many thrilling missions, and Gao Yu continued to grow, from the original unruly to a responsible iron-blooded man.

Looking at the general content, Yixiu suppressed the excitement in his heart. This is the TV series he wants to make, and this is also his dream of being a soldier.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 128K 62
RATHOD In a broken family, every person suffers from his insecurities and guilt. Successful in every field but a big failure when it comes to emotio...
47.6K 1.2K 81
Title(s): 权臣养崽失败后 Author: The Actor Sacrifice Wine (戏子祭酒) Status: 77 Chapters+ 4 Extra (Completed) After successfully cultivated the tyrant cub into...
13.7K 241 9
offline Reading Author: Yue Wan Feng Qing Genre: BL Status: Finished Last update: 2023-06-17 Latest Chapter: Chapter List Chapter 87 Ended introduct...
156K 5.1K 129
Title: 恶毒男配在线养崽 Author: Grapefruit Cat (柚子猫) Status: 127 Chapters (Completed) Synopsis: Tan Qing, the last nine-tailed fox in the world. The calamity...