Rebirth: The Peak of Entertai...

Par Kazuyuuki95

Author: Lanxin/澜芯 Category: Tanmei Fiction Status: 75 chapter (Complete) Introducing: Love is nothing more t... Plus

Chapter 1 Wedges
Chapter 2 Practice Storm
Chapter 3 Outfield Game
Chapter 4 Bar Encounter
Chapter 5 Is this red?
Chapter 6 Besieged
Chapter 7 Formal Signing
Chapter 8 Choosing a Script
Chapter 9 Audition Encounter
Chapter 10 Becoming the Male Lead
Chapter 11 Shooting MV
Chapter 12 The Album Sells Well
Chapter 13 Drunk Mistakes
Chapter 14 Love to Fight For
Chapter 15 Movie Wrapping
Chapter 16 Variety Shows
Chapter 17 Gaining Visibility
Chapter 18 Press Conference
Chapter 19 Box Office Hit
Chapter 20 There's a Gossip
Chapter 21 The Truth Comes Out
Chapter 22 Missed
Chapter 23 Near Misses
Chapter 24 Formal Communication
Chapter 25 Awarded
Chapter 26 Hated
Chapter 27 Travel Abroad
Chapter 28 Reception Disturbance
Chapter 29 Conflict
Chapter 30 New Script
Chapter 31 Was Photographed Again
Chapter 32 Jinyu Extra Story
Chapter 33 Off-Site Filming
Chapter 34 Constant Turmoil
Chapter 35 Everyone's Misunderstanding
Chapter 36 A Car Accident
Chapter 37 Hidden By The Company
Chapter 38 Targeted
Chapter 39 A Conversation Between Two People
Chapter 40 To France
Chapter 41 Nigel's Invitation
Chapter 43 Signing the Contract Again
Chapter 44 Film and Television Script
Chapter 45 Emergencies
Chapter 46 Authorities Are Confused, But Bystanders Are Clear
Chapter 47 Meet Again
Chapter 48 Press Conference
Chapter 49 Coming Soon
Chapter 50 Red Again
Chapter 51 Returning to China
Chapter 52 Concert
Chapter 53 What I Missed
Chapter 54 Jin's Confession
Chapter 55 Starting to Retrieve Memories
Chapter 56 Iron-Blooded Man
Chapter 57 As You Wish
Chapter 58 Shooting Fainted
Chapter 59 Jin's Misunderstanding
Chapter 60 Knowing the Truth
Chapter 61 Ouyang Yixiu
Chapter 62 Missed
Chapter 63 Meeting
Chapter 64 Goodbye Mom
Chapter 65 Making a Choice
Chapter 66 Everyone Will Be Happy
Chapter 67 Back to America
Chapter 68 Let's Get a Driver's License
Chapter 69 Die if you don't agree
Chapter 70 No blood relationship
Chapter 71 Still Doesn't Match
Chapter 72 The Intertwining of Love and Hate
Chapter 73 The condition worsens
Chapter 74 The Dust Settles [End]
Chapter 75 The Last Extra Story

Chapter 42 Xi's Extra Story

210 4 0
Par Kazuyuuki95

Love can be a momentary thing, or it can be a lifetime thing. Everyone can fall in love with different people at different times. It’s not that whoever leaves can’t live. Forgetting makes us stronger.

Not everyone's love can be smooth sailing, maybe only after a heart-piercing separation, we will understand that love is hard-won, and we will love more thoroughly, and the frozen memory will melt one day.

It is everyone's dream to be born in a wealthy family. Everyone hopes that they can drive a luxury car and live in a villa, but this is not a choice for oneself, because it is earlier than fate.

I have become the lucky one in everyone's mind, because I was born in a family that owns multiple businesses, but they don't know that I just want to be ordinary. Like other kids from business families, I don't have my own In childhood, we all grew up under the encouragement of our parents. A child who is only a few years old has to instill family business management and how to deal with others. At that age, we are still ignorant, but we have no choice.

My father and I have always had a bad relationship. In my memory, my father was very strict. He never cared about himself. The only thing he cared about was whether I had learned. He said that failure is not allowed in life, because a But if it fails, it will be a fatal blow to the family. We cannot afford to fail, so we can only move forward in the direction of success.

Maybe it's because he feels too depressing to me, so my character has always been cold to everyone, because I don't know how to smile. The only good thing is that my mother loves me very much, she will always be there My side encourages me, she once told my father why he has to be so strict with me, because my father has no parents since he was a child, and all this is achieved through his hard work, but only he knows the hardships behind it, father I once said a sentence: "A man should be self-improvement." This is also a sentence that his father often said in front of him.

And my father is very satisfied with my performance, because I have never failed in front of him, and in his indoctrination, I have been moving towards success. When I was only twenty-four years old, that was my father. At the age of fifty, he handed over the company to me and took my mother to play. I also know that my mother has never left me in my 23 years. Many women of her age have traveled all over the world. In many places, I also hope that my mother can go out to relax, and I don't want her to be around me all the time, because she has her own life.

After I took over the company, many people questioned my ability. This is what I expected. Later, my vigorous and resolute behavior made them feel a little in awe. One year later, when the company's account data calculated by the financial department , They were taken aback, because this year's data has increased by 30% compared to the above. They know this concept better than anyone else. Since then, no one has dared to question my ability, and they can only obey me. But I don’t stand still, I look for business opportunities everywhere, and don’t miss a chance to make money. I’m not greedy for money, it’s just that I don’t feel empty.

I only have two friends in my life, and only in front of them can I show my true self, and I don’t bother to deal with those who live with masks, I only have a relationship with them, I believe that if the company leaves them Will sell myself without hesitation.

I don't have too many requirements for my girlfriend. I found a woman before, but she took herself too seriously, thinking that she could become a rich wife if she dated me. I hate this kind of self-righteous woman the most. He dumped her mercilessly. If he didn't need a female companion to attend some important occasions, he wouldn't be bothered looking for a woman? He met Wei Xunxuan at a party. She didn't feel as frivolous as other girls, and she behaved generously. At that time, I thought it would not be troublesome to bring such a woman by my side, so I didn't refuse her. I struck up a conversation with her, and then we got together. Except for the necessary physical needs, I usually don’t stay with her. She also knows how to measure and won’t touch my minefield. In this way, we have been together for three years.

Later, she chose to go abroad for treatment because of her fear of heights, and I continued to help me with my work. Once I accidentally stayed to watch the freshman competition, which made me notice the dazzling young man. I knew it from the first sight. I was attracted by him at the beginning, and then I specially arranged for him to live alone in my own villa, because I couldn't imagine him living with other men, talking and laughing.

That day in Ze's hotel, I accidentally saw a drunk Yixiu, and there was a man holding him beside him, looking at the ignorant person, I was very angry, and then I pulled him to my side, and finally Ming Ze interrupted his hand. It was ridiculous for this person to threaten me with his own company. Without even thinking about it, I asked Ze to deal with his company. A scumbag company like this will go bankrupt sooner or later. But make it ahead of time.

I took Yixiu to the quiet box, and when I heard that the other party had a lover, I also had the urge to kill. When I learned that the person he loved betrayed him, I was a little happy inside, so I blocked the chattering mouth and saw that he still How can I say something that makes me angry? After I asked someone to send him back, I asked Yi to investigate everything about Yixiu. After seeing the investigation results, I found out that the 24-year-old man named Du Yixiu was obviously two I associate different people with each other. When I think of Yixiu being an orphan, I feel very distressed.

Later, I met him at the audition meeting in Nanshan, but he no longer remembered me. I stopped him when I saw him about to leave, and I was very happy to see the expression on his face when he knew that I was his boss.

I started to approach him slowly. Later, to celebrate the big sale of his new work, I made him drink a lot of wine. I couldn’t help but ask him after seeing him drunk, but I didn’t expect him to be so innocent. The next day When I woke up and looked at the discomfort in my body, I just didn't think about that layer. He didn't know that I didn't plan to say it, and I didn't want it to end before it started.

But if he doesn't know, it doesn't mean that others don't know. Looking at Yu Jin who came in angrily, I knew why he came. Yixiu didn't know what he was thinking, but he saw it clearly. My own person, who has loved someone for so many years but dare not confess, what is the point of loving? The words he said before he left made me start to understand my true thoughts on Yixiu, maybe I fell in love with him long ago.

When I was working, I heard that Yixiu might have an accident. That was the first time I was nervous. When I knew that Yixiu disappeared because he was with Jin, I beat him up. No backhand.

Later, we went to the place where Yixiu was kidnapped at the same time. I was really angry when I saw what happened next to Yixiu, but I was relieved to find that I was not late. After sweating profusely, I found out that Yixiu was caught by that Jiang Hai. Looking at the knife on Yixiu's neck, I took a deep breath. I regretted why I didn't kill him directly, otherwise Yixiu wouldn't be like this The only way I can think of to save Yixiu is to change it myself. He is not worried that Jiang Hai will not change it, because he knows that Jiang Hai hates himself the most. Sure enough, Jiang Hai agreed after hesitation. At that moment, I pushed him hard with the back of my elbow, and his hand trembled in pain. Finally, he was angry and slashed towards me. I tried to hide, but he finally cut me to the back. I could feel my back dripping down. Get blood, but I don't care as long as Yixiu is fine.

Seeing that there was no hostage on Jiang Hai’s mobile phone, Jin ran over to take care of him. Finally, when the police took him away, I finally couldn’t hold back and fainted. At the moment of fainting, I saw Yixiu’s worried eyes looking at me. It’s worth it . Maybe he was moved by me, and in the end he agreed to my confession, and I will definitely not let him down. I swear that I will make him the happiest person in the world. And I also know that my guess is not wrong, Yixiu is Du Yixiu, this is a secret belonging to the two of us.

After that, our relationship has been very good, and we enjoy the warmth brought by each other. But there is no smooth love in this world. Wei Zenzen came back from abroad. I asked her to break up. I thought she would agree, but to my surprise she didn't agree. I thought she was a smart person. See Come on, I still saw the wrong person.

What bothered me the most was my father’s opposition. My father, who never cared about his own life, was too persistent in his opposition to this matter. We started to quarrel every day. I knew that what he cared about was not whether he was happy or not, but whether he lost him. Out of face, sometimes I think it’s okay for a man to be with a man. Isn’t it possible for same-sex marriages in foreign countries? Regardless of my father's objection, I still wanted to be with Yixiu. I didn't think about this matter with Yixiu. I didn't want to put too much pressure on him. It's just that I didn't expect my father to say such cruel words. He made up his mind It was time to separate myself and Yixiu, I was a little irritable drinking at the bar, it was the first time I was drunk since I had never been drunk before. But it was because of one of his drunkenness that the relationship between himself and Yixiu changed drastically.

It was already the next day when I knew that Yixiu had an accident. I missed Yixiu’s call. Don’t worry, Yixiu had already shut down when I called. Zenghui is such a person. I asked the people in the company to find out about this matter, and then I drove to Hengdian to find Yixiu. I think Yixiu should have my company by his side at the moment, but his fate is so bad that he only thinks about it. I did not notice that there was a truck with brake failure speeding towards me at the intersection. The moment I was hit by the car, the image of Yixiu flashed in my mind, and I finally lost consciousness. Maybe the accident was too serious. I became a living dead person who can only breathe, my family did not give up on me, and Wei Xunxun has always been by my side.

I was sent by my father to an authoritative hospital in France for treatment. I woke up two months later, but when I woke up, I was unfamiliar with everything around me. My past was from my parents and Wei. I learned from Chan Chan's mouth that I knew that Wei Chan Chan was my girlfriend, but I don't know why I always felt that I had forgotten the most important memory in my life. The person I can't calm down in my heart, that person gives me a very familiar feeling, but I have never heard my father say that there is such a person, will you be the memory I have been looking for?

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

143K 3.7K 154
Title: 穿成反派的嬌氣小哭包 Author: 多金少女貓 Status: Completed Description: The squeamish little crying Qiu Xuning has transmigrated into a book, he has become th...
1.4M 128K 62
RATHOD In a broken family, every person suffers from his insecurities and guilt. Successful in every field but a big failure when it comes to emotio...
55.3K 1.8K 77
Title: 霸总破产后我养他 [重生] Author: Gong Ziruo (公子柔) Status: 77 Chapters (Completed) Introduction: --I, the domineering president, the old man of the wealth...
29.7K 1.2K 186
Author: Qingsha Mowu/轻纱墨舞 Category: Tanmei Fiction Status: 232 chapter (Finished) Introduction Yu Chun is a small owner of an antique shop in Yang C...