touch me // beta squad DISC...

By mrs_fodenn173

Leilani Rays falls for outgoing, flirtatious Sharmarke Mohamud. And a miracle falls at their feet. More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
....
14
15
16
17
18
19
20

12

1.1K 13 0
By mrs_fodenn173

Nella shouted in our ears and filly gave a big grin as we all climbed in to the mini bus.

A sharp pain rushed up my spine as I almost fell on to my seat, fuck! that was the most embarrassing thing to happen, I thought to myself but no one noticed for engrossed in convo.

When we got there I climbed out and we made our way to the beach to film the intro. Nella spoke this time as the rest of us stood in the background smiling and looking at the camera.

After we got the shot we made our way over the road to the restaurant where I took 2 paracetamol and then the cameras were rolling.

" 3...2...1 ACTION 🎬"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

595 122 6
Kalau manusia tidak bisa luput dari perpisahan.... Kenapa Bang Juni tidak mau mengunjungi makam Bang Hanan dan Jelan? Kenapa dia tetap menunggu di d...
16.5K 157 15
yung filly's cousin, brianna is introduced to the beta squad one night at a club. her eyes falling on one, sharky. but there is one problem. they hat...
7.2K 125 18
Jeana is going on a class trip to Greece for 2 weeks with her bestie, Nawaf and cris jr and all the other people in her class. She can't stand jr and...
1.2M 52.3K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC