Rebirth: The Peak of Entertai...

By Kazuyuuki95

Author: Lanxin/澜芯 Category: Tanmei Fiction Status: 75 chapter (Complete) Introducing: Love is nothing more t... More

Chapter 1 + Link
Chapter 2 Practice Storm
Chapter 3 Outfield Game
Chapter 4 Bar Encounter
Chapter 5 Is this red?
Chapter 6 Besieged
Chapter 7 Formal Signing
Chapter 8 Choosing a Script
Chapter 9 Audition Encounter
Chapter 10 Becoming the Male Lead
Chapter 11 Shooting MV
Chapter 12 The Album Sells Well
Chapter 13 Drunk Mistakes
Chapter 14 Love to Fight For
Chapter 15 Movie Wrapping
Chapter 16 Variety Shows
Chapter 17 Gaining Visibility
Chapter 18 Press Conference
Chapter 19 Box Office Hit
Chapter 20 There's a Gossip
Chapter 21 The Truth Comes Out
Chapter 22 Missed
Chapter 23 Near Misses
Chapter 24 Formal Communication
Chapter 25 Awarded
Chapter 26 Hated
Chapter 27 Travel Abroad
Chapter 28 Reception Disturbance
Chapter 29 Conflict
Chapter 30 New Script
Chapter 31 Was Photographed Again
Chapter 32 Jinyu Extra Story
Chapter 33 Off-Site Filming
Chapter 35 Everyone's Misunderstanding
Chapter 36 A Car Accident
Chapter 37 Hidden By The Company
Chapter 38 Targeted
Chapter 39 A Conversation Between Two People
Chapter 40 To France
Chapter 41 Nigel's Invitation
Chapter 42 Xi's Extra Story
Chapter 43 Signing the Contract Again
Chapter 44 Film and Television Script
Chapter 45 Emergencies
Chapter 46 Authorities Are Confused, But Bystanders Are Clear
Chapter 47 Meet Again
Chapter 48 Press Conference
Chapter 49 Coming Soon
Chapter 50 Red Again
Chapter 51 Returning to China
Chapter 52 Concert
Chapter 53 What I Missed
Chapter 54 Jin's Confession
Chapter 55 Starting to Retrieve Memories
Chapter 56 Iron-Blooded Man
Chapter 57 As You Wish
Chapter 58 Shooting Fainted
Chapter 59 Jin's Misunderstanding
Chapter 60 Knowing the Truth
Chapter 61 Ouyang Yixiu
Chapter 62 Missed
Chapter 63 Meeting
Chapter 64 Goodbye Mom
Chapter 65 Making a Choice
Chapter 66 Everyone Will Be Happy
Chapter 67 Back to America
Chapter 68 Let's Get a Driver's License
Chapter 69 Die if you don't agree
Chapter 70 No blood relationship
Chapter 71 Still Doesn't Match
Chapter 72 The Intertwining of Love and Hate
Chapter 73 The condition worsens
Chapter 74 The Dust Settles [End]
Chapter 75 The Last Extra Story

Chapter 34 Constant Turmoil

169 5 1
By Kazuyuuki95

In the evening, Yixiu received a call from Jin. The two chatted for a while, then hung up the phone. Suddenly he realized that he hadn't called Xi for many days. He didn't call because he was busy, so why didn't Xi call him? Woolen cloth? Thinking of this, he dialed Xi's number, but no one answered, and hung up the phone in disappointment.

At the moment Xi is in the bar. In addition to being busy with work these days, he also has endless quarrels with his father as soon as he gets home. He is really tired, and he keeps thinking of what his father said just now in his mind: "If If you don’t separate, you don’t want to be the chairman of the board. I’ll take over from the new position. The one named Ouyang Yixiu I just refrigerated him. I remember he signed a contract for fifteen years! He can leave if he wants. If he can afford the high liquidated damages." Yan Jianguo's words undoubtedly dealt a heavy blow to Xi.

He doesn't care about the position of chairman, but he can't help but care about Yixiu's future. He said that he wants to make Yixiu the happiest person in the world, and he can't break his promise. He has always been troubled by nothing, and he doesn't know what to do. Now he can only drink in silence here. He doesn't intend to tell Yixiu that this kind of pressure is enough for him to bear. Why add another person? Add trouble!

The next day, everyone was busy with their work responsibilities. After waking up from injury, Wuhen fell in love with the handsome and elegant Liu Yiyun with clean eyes from the first sight. He remembered that he also had such eyes, but it had already been shown when his family was destroyed. He disappeared without a trace, and since then he has vowed that he will become stronger, so strong that no one in this world dares to oppose him.

Now Liu Yiyun is performing sword practice in the early morning, and Wuhen silently looks at Liu Yiyun from a distance, but his eyes are full of love.

"Ka, Wang Ziche, you have to show that kind of love in your eyes, instead of just staring at each other blankly." The director wondered if the two were matched, and why they always had problems.

"I'm sorry, because it's the first time I've acted with admiration for a man, so I don't know what that look looks like. I believe I will find the feeling soon." Wang Ziche looked at the director with some embarrassment. .

However, what Wang Ziche said was also reasonable. It is indeed difficult for a man to show his admiration for another man, even if he is acting, it is difficult to show that kind of look.

"Okay, let's continue." The director didn't say anything, as long as he can perfectly capture this scene, it doesn't matter if he plays it several times.

Xiao Yun saw that Yixiu was sweating a little from the action just now, and hurried over to wipe it off with a tissue, the makeup artist touched up the makeup, and then continued.

Yixiu didn't know how many times he repeated it. He only knew that he was really tired. Wang Ziche still couldn't find the feeling as before. He was sure that he did it on purpose, but he couldn't say anything.

The director also saw that there was something wrong with Yixiu. Anyone who swung the sword around for more than two hours before eating breakfast would be overwhelmed: "Stop, Wang Ziche, if you still can't find the feeling Stop acting."

Seeing that the director was really angry, Wang Ziche showed that he would be able to act well next time.

The director gave him a chance, and sure enough this time Wang Ziche passed.

Yixiu who finally passed was sitting on the ground tired, his face became even paler, and his lips were also a little pale, Xiao Yun looked at Yixiu with some distress: "Why don't you take pictures today, let's do it tomorrow!"

After taking the water handed over by Xiao Yun, he took a sip and shook his head: "No need, I also hope to finish the filming soon."

Lu Jing also walked up to Yixiu's side, currently he didn't have a part in Yixiu's role: "Is this Prince Che, Yixiu, having a feud with you?" He had already seen that this Prince Che did it on purpose.

Yixiu nodded slightly, looking at no one else beside him: "Well, he liked to make trouble for me when I was a trainee before, if I don't know why he hates me so much?"

"Then you pay more attention to him in the future, I don't think he can just give up like this." Lu Jing turned to look at Wang Ziche who was filming.

Yixiu nodded in understanding, he also felt that this was just the beginning.

Soon it was Yixiu's turn to play with Jiang Yixi. At this moment, Jiang Yixi knew that the man she loved so much was used to a man in the world, which made her very angry. How could the man she fell in love with fall in love with others? It was impossible for her to stop there, she found her own capable men, but none of them were Liu Yiyun's opponents, so she had no choice but to go into battle by herself.

He led Liu Yiyun to a deserted meadow, and Liu Yiyun also felt the evil spirit of the other party, so he immediately followed him, looking at the inaccessible place in front of him, carefully paying attention to the movement around him, Jiang Yixi suddenly appeared behind him , intending to sneak attack, fortunately Liu Yiyun reacted and escaped.

"You are Liu Yiyun? Sure enough, you have a vicious face. No wonder you can seduce men. Today I will destroy your face. Let's see what else you can use to seduce people." He looked at the person in front of him angrily.

Liu Yiyun was a little puzzled, when did he seduce a man, but he felt the soul of the man from Jiang Yixi's aura, and when he thought of the person who disappeared suddenly recently, he felt that the other party must have captured him, such a vicious heart, how could he keep , Thinking of this, don't bother talking, just rush up.

The two fought inseparably. The director is very satisfied with Wei Zenzai's performance. A person who has never filmed before can perform like this. It's really good. He occasionally corrected a few places, but everything else is fine. Problem, now Yixiu and Jiang Yixi get off the dumbbells, and then shoot a scene where Jiang Yixi is injured by Liu Yiyun's hand, and finally run away unwillingly, Yixiu can finish today's work.

Liu Yiyun flew down from the air, put away his sword, and hit Jiang Yixi's chest with the palms of both hands. Jiang Yixi vomited blood and fell to the ground. Everyone waited for Wei Zenxuan to play the next role, but they waited for a long time and still didn't see each other. When she got up, someone finally found out that something was wrong with Wei, and the staff hurried over, only to find that Wei had really passed out. The director walked over to take a look, and sure enough, Wei was lying on the ground with a pale face, in confinement Her eyes told the other that she had fainted.

Wei Zenzai was sent to the nearest hospital, and the doctor's examination results surprised everyone: "The patient was hit by the outside world, which caused chest tightness and shortness of breath, and then passed out, but there is nothing serious, as long as he has a good rest."

Listening to the hospital's words, all eyes were on Yixiu. Wasn't it Yixiu's last blow when he was hit by the outside world? I remember that the director said that there is no need to use real force for the movement, just pretending is enough, but now people are fainting, how much force was used?

Yixiu was also surprised when he heard the doctor's words. He was sure that he didn't hit it himself, because he didn't use any force at all: "Please believe me, I really didn't do it." He felt that he had to explain what he did.

"You didn't hit it, so what happened to Wei Xunxue who fainted? When did she not faint when you hit her?" One of the staff members looked at Yixiu in an unkind tone.

"I..." How could Yixiu know what was going on, he felt that even if he jumped into the Yellow River, he wouldn't be able to clean up.

Seeing Yixiu's inexplicable appearance, everyone knew that it was Yixiu who did it.

Lu Jing pulled Yixiu to a quieter place: "What's going on today? You really didn't do what Wei Zenzai did?" Even though Lu Jing believed in Yixiu, he had to ask.

"Don't you believe me too?" Yixiu looked at Lu Jing in disbelief.

"Don't get excited. Of course I believe you. It's just that Wei Xunxuan doesn't look like a fake dizzy. Why did she suddenly faint when you did this action? Now I just hope that she can explain this clearly after she wakes up." It has nothing to do with you. People may not believe what I say, but people will definitely reply to what Wei Xun said." But Lu Jing didn't know what Wei Xun said when he woke up, which made him collapse even more.

Yixiu faintly felt that the matter was not that simple, but he didn't know what to do at the moment, he just hoped it would be as Lu Jing said.

"What's going on today?" Han Ling and Xiao Yi came to the hospital without going to see Wei Zeng's and directly found Yixiu. Although they didn't have a show today, they heard about Yixiu.

Yixiu shook his head expressionlessly: "I don't know, but I really didn't do this."

"Of course we believe you, but everyone won't believe you at the moment. We just hope that Wei Xunxun wakes up early and can explain clearly." The portrait nodded in agreement with what Han Ling said, they still believed in Yixiu's behavior.

Yixiu looked gratefully at the two who believed in him as always.

It has been two hours since Wei censor passed out, but Wei censor still hasn't woken up, but a video is being reposted crazily on the Internet, which happens to be the video of Wei censor fainting. Most of the people who watched the video guessed When they arrived, they were beaten by Yixiu. Later in the video, there was a picture of Wei Xunxuan lying in bed with a pale face and closed eyes, telling everyone that she hadn't woken up yet.

Although everyone has never heard of Wei Chan Chan, but Ouyang Yixiu is indeed familiar to everyone. Everyone watched the video in amazement. They never thought that how could someone who has always been gentle treat a newcomer like this. Everyone Begin to offer your own perspective on events.

"Is this still Yixiu? The Yixiu in my memory is not like this." First floor.

"You read it right upstairs, everyone read it right, I can only say that people's hearts can change." The second floor.

"This must not be my little Xiuxiu, how could he do such a thing and return my little Xiuxiu (crying faint)" on the fifth floor.

"Sure enough, the more beautiful things are, the more poisonous they are. People are unpredictable," said the tenth floor.

"One cultivation is really bad, how can you deal with such a beautiful person, are you jealous of the newcomer's looks?" Thirty-first floor.

....

....

"I believe my Yixiu, he won't do such a thing, isn't that woman still awake, she said it's not because of her own body." Seventieth floor.

"I also believe in Yixiu, how can such a beautiful and gentle boy be so vicious." Eightieth floor.

"Facts speak louder than words. With all the witnesses and evidence, how can we trust him?" asked the 110th floor.

....

....

"No matter if my Ouyang is only Yixiu, I trust him without reservation." N floor.

"Obviously it was done by Yixiu, are you blind?" N+1 floor.

The two people on the Internet are very quarreling, some believe in Yixiu, and some don't believe in Yixiu.

First of all, there are reporters piled up outside Wei Zenzai's ward. Everyone is very concerned about this matter, so they all hope that they are the first to know the truth. If they report it in the first place, they seem to be able to see The editor-in-chief smiled and gave them a raise.

Finally, after passing out for three and a half hours, Wei Zenzai slowly opened his eyes.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8K 546 148
Title: The God of Death/The Wife of the Army Against the Heaven Author: Yan Ruo Youya/顏若優雅 Category: Danmei novels Status: 548 chapter (Finished) In...
55.3K 1.8K 77
Title: 霸总破产后我养他 [重生] Author: Gong Ziruo (公子柔) Status: 77 Chapters (Completed) Introduction: --I, the domineering president, the old man of the wealth...
29.8K 1.3K 186
Author: Qingsha Mowu/轻纱墨舞 Category: Tanmei Fiction Status: 232 chapter (Finished) Introduction Yu Chun is a small owner of an antique shop in Yang C...
242K 6.5K 179
Title: 恶毒男配不争了[重生] Author: 吾七画 This story is not mine This is an MTL translation For offline purposes reading And Text-to-Speech version