Rebirth: The Peak of Entertai...

By Kazuyuuki95

Author: Lanxin/澜芯 Category: Tanmei Fiction Status: 75 chapter (Complete) Introducing: Love is nothing more t... More

Chapter 1 + Link
Chapter 2 Practice Storm
Chapter 3 Outfield Game
Chapter 4 Bar Encounter
Chapter 5 Is this red?
Chapter 6 Besieged
Chapter 7 Formal Signing
Chapter 8 Choosing a Script
Chapter 9 Audition Encounter
Chapter 10 Becoming the Male Lead
Chapter 11 Shooting MV
Chapter 12 The Album Sells Well
Chapter 13 Drunk Mistakes
Chapter 14 Love to Fight For
Chapter 15 Movie Wrapping
Chapter 16 Variety Shows
Chapter 17 Gaining Visibility
Chapter 18 Press Conference
Chapter 19 Box Office Hit
Chapter 20 There's a Gossip
Chapter 21 The Truth Comes Out
Chapter 22 Missed
Chapter 23 Near Misses
Chapter 24 Formal Communication
Chapter 25 Awarded
Chapter 26 Hated
Chapter 27 Travel Abroad
Chapter 28 Reception Disturbance
Chapter 29 Conflict
Chapter 30 New Script
Chapter 32 Jinyu Extra Story
Chapter 33 Off-Site Filming
Chapter 34 Constant Turmoil
Chapter 35 Everyone's Misunderstanding
Chapter 36 A Car Accident
Chapter 37 Hidden By The Company
Chapter 38 Targeted
Chapter 39 A Conversation Between Two People
Chapter 40 To France
Chapter 41 Nigel's Invitation
Chapter 42 Xi's Extra Story
Chapter 43 Signing the Contract Again
Chapter 44 Film and Television Script
Chapter 45 Emergencies
Chapter 46 Authorities Are Confused, But Bystanders Are Clear
Chapter 47 Meet Again
Chapter 48 Press Conference
Chapter 49 Coming Soon
Chapter 50 Red Again
Chapter 51 Returning to China
Chapter 52 Concert
Chapter 53 What I Missed
Chapter 54 Jin's Confession
Chapter 55 Starting to Retrieve Memories
Chapter 56 Iron-Blooded Man
Chapter 57 As You Wish
Chapter 58 Shooting Fainted
Chapter 59 Jin's Misunderstanding
Chapter 60 Knowing the Truth
Chapter 61 Ouyang Yixiu
Chapter 62 Missed
Chapter 63 Meeting
Chapter 64 Goodbye Mom
Chapter 65 Making a Choice
Chapter 66 Everyone Will Be Happy
Chapter 67 Back to America
Chapter 68 Let's Get a Driver's License
Chapter 69 Die if you don't agree
Chapter 70 No blood relationship
Chapter 71 Still Doesn't Match
Chapter 72 The Intertwining of Love and Hate
Chapter 73 The condition worsens
Chapter 74 The Dust Settles [End]
Chapter 75 The Last Extra Story

Chapter 31 Was Photographed Again

244 4 0
By Kazuyuuki95

"When will this script start broadcasting?" Yixiu closed the script and looked up at Lu Jing who was sending a message.

"This script is still recruiting actors, because there are many characters. I heard from the director that they may recruit newcomers outside, so it may not be so fast. But as soon as the actors are in place, the broadcast will start immediately." Lu Jing replied without raising his head. After finishing speaking, I continued to send messages.

Yixiu nodded understandingly: "Then help me arrange the audition!"

"Well, I'm communicating with the film crew right now, and I'll let you know when I have news." Lu Jing replied to Yixiu's words while pressing the keyboard in his hand.

"Later, you have a print advertisement to shoot, you are ready to go." Lu Jing put away his phone and put it on the table casually.

Yixiu was wearing a white tuxedo, posing in various poses on his own, and the photographer's voice kept ringing in his ears. From the photographer's point of view, this person is a natural model, no matter what movements he makes, he can give people a different feeling, especially She has a good taste, with gentle eyes, and a face that can't find any flaws at all. She really is an evildoer. Now what worries him is waiting for the next selection of photos. He thinks that any one is so perfect.

After so many baptisms on the screen, he has completely let go. He is a relatively thick-skinned person, and taking pictures is nothing.

Two hours passed, and it was over after Yixiu changed three sets of clothes. After changing his own clothes, he came to the company and walked directly to Xi's office. No one stopped him, because this was Xi's acquiescence, and he went directly walked in. It was no surprise to see Xi was reviewing documents with his head bowed.

Xi raised his head and saw Yixiu walking in, and smiled slightly: "Happy New Year!"

"Isn't that what I should have said yesterday? I've been waiting for your message for a long time!" Yixiu pretended to be disappointed.

"I accidentally lost my phone yesterday, so I didn't see it. As compensation, let me tell you what you ask, and I will agree to you." Xi didn't say anything about his family's opposition to them, because he didn't want Yixiu to be distressed until his parents really accepted it. When the first repair was done, he would take another repair back home.

"Well, how about punishing you to have lunch with me?" Of course he wouldn't be really angry when Ting Xi said that, he didn't intend to be angry at first, he was just joking.

Xi closed the document, picked up the coat, walked to Yixiu, bent his left hand, and waited for Yixiu to hook it up with his hand before smiling and saying: "It's an honor!"

After a short and warm lunch, the two were busy with their respective affairs. Although their jobs were different, they were equally busy. After work, Xi gave his mobile phone number to Yixiu. He didn't plan to use the previous mobile phone number again. The two returned to the villa together, had dinner made by Yixiu, and chatted with Yixiu for a while before Xi left.

When Xi returned home, she was surprised to see Wei Shanshan who was chatting with her parents. The three chatted happily. After changing her shoes, Xi ignored them and went upstairs alone.

"Stop, don't you see that there are guests at home? He doesn't even say hello. When did my Yan Jianguo's son become so rude? Hurry up and talk to Shanshan, and remember to send Shanshan back later, the girl's house It's not safe to be alone." Yan Jianguo made it clear that he wanted Xi and Wei Shanshan to be together.

Xi turned around: "Sorry, I didn't see any guests. I still have something to do, so I went up first. You can ask the driver to see you off later."

Hearing Xi's words, Wei Shanshan's face was a bit ugly. It was her uncle who asked her to come here. She knew that this meant that her uncle wanted her to be with Xi, but she still couldn't sit still when she heard Xi's unkind words: " It's okay uncle, I can go back later, since Xi has something to do, I won't bother him, I just remembered that I have something to do at home, so I left first, see you, uncle and aunt!"

"Shanshan, aren't you sitting here? I'll ask this kid to see you off later." Only Wei Shanshan's back answered Yan Jianguo. Looking at Wei Shanshan who left, Yan Jianguo looked at Xi angrily: "Are you trying to piss me off? Don't want such a good girl, and run to be with a man. Is your brain squeezed by the door? So Did you come back late and be with Ouyang Yixiu again? Let me tell you that I will not agree to be with you unless I die. "

Seeing his father leaving angrily, Xi rubbed his eyes tiredly.

"Son, you can't blame your father for this. Any father who wants his son to be gay will be cast aside, and this road will be very difficult." Ai Chuxue stood up and patted Xi on the back , eyes full of worry.

Xi smiled stiffly at her mother: "I know, I have to go up first."

Looking at her son who still refused to look back, Ai Chuxue sighed.

As soon as Wei Shanshan walked out of the villa, tears flowed down her cheeks. What did she do wrong? Is it wrong to love someone? This is the man she has loved for five years, but she is really unwilling to treat her like this now! He opened the door, stepped on the gas pedal, and the car left in a hurry.

Going around the road aimlessly for a few times, the sudden red light made her slam on the brakes, waiting boredly for the red light, the sound of the LCD TV hanging on the building caught her attention: "The latest entertainment circle It is reported that a large-scale costume drama that is about to start filming is recruiting newcomers, and the crew is planning, if you are interested, you can call the registration hotline at the bottom of the screen, and the director will personally choose." Hearing this, she suddenly thought of Ouyang Yixiu She is also a star, and slowly a plan formed in her mind.

A few days passed, Yixiu didn't notice the difference between Xie, the two would still be together whenever they had time, and Yixiu felt like a little girl in love when he had time, but this feeling of being loved by others was really great Well, looking at Xi who treated him as always, he felt that his choice was not wrong, and here Lu Jing received an audition time from the film crew.

"Yixiu has a few important starring roles auditioning this afternoon. I'll take you there later. Which role do you want to play?" In fact, Lu Jing already had an answer in his heart.

"Liu Yiyun." Yixiu's answer was expected by Lu Jing, he didn't think there was anything wrong, in his opinion, this character itself was tailor-made for Yixiu.

"I heard that Xiao Yi and Wang Ziche will go back to audition later." Hearing Lu Jing's words, Yixiu didn't say anything. He was very happy to be able to work with Brother Xiao again, but Wang Ziche always felt that he would not be able to be with him. Something good happens.

Sure enough, when he came to the audition group, Yixiu saw Wang Ziche chatting happily with other artists from a distance. When the other artist saw him, he nodded to himself unexpectedly. He had Zhong Tianyu about to rain red I feel, but there is still a need for demeanor, Yixiu also waved with a smile.

Not long after, Xiao Yi also came. I don’t know why I always feel that Xiao Yi has changed. If you say that Xiao Yi used to give him a gentle and gentle feeling, it gave people a very kind feeling. Although he is also very gentle now, but there is a little less. A little kindness is a little more indifferent.

Yixiu politely called Brother Xiao, and Xiao Yi nodded slightly.

What Yixiu didn't expect was that Han Ling also came. Obviously, Han Ling was a little surprised when she saw Yixiu, but it was more of a surprise. She also jokingly said, are we two very destined? Don't make do with it. Although he knew that the other party was joking, Yixiu was still a little speechless, but he didn't reject her as much as the first time.

Fortunately, Yixiu, Xiao Yi, and Wang Ziche did not want to play the same person. Xiao Yi chose the role of Tianyu, and Wang Ziche chose the role of Wuhen. All three of them have absolute strength. There is no doubt that they were selected, and Han Ling, who is known as the national goddess, was successfully selected for the role of Tianyu's sister Tianqing.

There were a lot of newcomers during the audition, but they were rejected due to inexperience and being too nervous. The only one selected was a tall and beautiful girl named Wei Shanshan. Yixiu felt a little familiar when he heard the name. But I didn't think too much about it, because I'll know when the time comes.

They don't need to worry about the rest, they just need to go home and read the script and wait for the filming to start. In order to make this movie wholeheartedly, Yixiu asked Lu Jing to turn down all the announcements and put all his mind on the script. He studied Liu Yiyun's character and inner world in the play.

After reading the script for a few days, Yixiu felt the need to relax, thinking of Jin who hadn't contacted him for a long time, so he took out his mobile phone and dialed Jin's number: "Hey Jin, are you busy?"

Jin looked at Yixiu who took the initiative to contact him with some joy: "Not busy, what's the matter?" In fact, he has been busy with the contract in Switzerland recently. Because of some accidents, he had to work overtime to think about it The solution, otherwise all previous efforts will be wasted, which will also bring considerable losses to the company.

It's just that I can't let go of the pile of documents around Jin, and I absolutely believe Jin: "It's okay, but I haven't contacted you for a long time, and I want to treat you to dinner tonight."

"Let me invite you!" Jin's words were seriously rejected by Yi Xiu: "No, I invite you. I used to eat and drink you for free, but now that I have money, I have to invite you instead. "

Jin didn't refuse, but he knew that Yixiu's worth was not low: "Okay, then let's meet in the old time and place."

"Yixiu, I know that you are good friends with the chairman of the Jin Group, but as a manager, I still have to remind you not to be photographed by paparazzi when you are together, or you will cause unnecessary trouble." Lu Jing, who had repaired the past, looked forward with his eyes, but ordered with a worried mouth.

"Well, I will pay attention." Yixiu replied seriously.

Yixiu was a bit surprised when he came to the box. Jin, who came earlier than him every time, would be later than himself today. He was a little bored playing with destroying the stars. This was his last way to pass the time.

"Sorry I'm late!" Jin opened the door and saw Yixiu playing a mobile game boringly, looking at Yixiu with some embarrassment.

Yixiu raised his head and looked at Jin who was panting: "It's okay, you don't have to hurry, you used to wait for me, now I should wait for you,"

Jin smiled and took off her coat and sat down. She just trotted all the way here and now it was a little hot: "I had a car accident on the way here, so I arrived a little late today."

After hearing Jin's explanation, Yixiu knew why Jin was late today.

The two ate dinner quietly, and occasionally said a word or two of insignificance. After dinner, the two left the box together and walked to the garage. Suddenly, Jin felt dizzy and his vision became more and more blurred. He felt that he was about to fall down. Yixiu quickly supported Jin who was a little bit wrong.

Seeing that Jin hadn't recovered yet, Yixiu could only hug Jin's waist tightly, otherwise he wouldn't be able to support him at all. Jin's head fell on Yixiu's shoulder. After a while, his eyes became clear and his head was not so dizzy. He stood up a little embarrassedly: "I'm sorry, I didn't hurt you just now."

How could Yixiu care about this at the moment, and looked at Jin with some worry: "What's wrong with you, why did you faint when you were fine, do you want to go to the hospital?"

Jin shook her head: "It's okay, it might be a little anemia, it's healed now, let's go, it's getting late, I'll take you back."

Seeing Jin who kept persuading me, Yixiu sighed helplessly.

Finally, Yixiu got into Jin's car, and Jin started the accelerator and drove away.

The man who was secretly taking pictures not far away, watched the two people who were about to leave before putting away the camera and leaving the garage.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.8K 2.9K 182
Author: Su Mengmeng/苏萌萌 Category: Danmei Novels List of chapter: 182 chapter (Finished) Introducing: A thunderstorm descended from the sky and struc...
Alina By ihidethisapp

General Fiction

1.5M 37.3K 75
The Lombardi family is the most notorious group in the crime world. They rule both the American and Italian mafias and have many others bowing at the...
156K 5.1K 129
Title: 恶毒男配在线养崽 Author: Grapefruit Cat (柚子猫) Status: 127 Chapters (Completed) Synopsis: Tan Qing, the last nine-tailed fox in the world. The calamity...
259K 4.9K 28
Tony and reed with the help of dr strange make a machine that project a perfect life