Rebirth: The Peak of Entertai...

By Kazuyuuki95

Author: Lanxin/澜芯 Category: Tanmei Fiction Status: 75 chapter (Complete) Introducing: Love is nothing more t... More

Chapter 1 Wedges
Chapter 2 Practice Storm
Chapter 3 Outfield Game
Chapter 4 Bar Encounter
Chapter 5 Is this red?
Chapter 6 Besieged
Chapter 7 Formal Signing
Chapter 8 Choosing a Script
Chapter 9 Audition Encounter
Chapter 10 Becoming the Male Lead
Chapter 11 Shooting MV
Chapter 12 The Album Sells Well
Chapter 13 Drunk Mistakes
Chapter 14 Love to Fight For
Chapter 15 Movie Wrapping
Chapter 16 Variety Shows
Chapter 17 Gaining Visibility
Chapter 18 Press Conference
Chapter 19 Box Office Hit
Chapter 20 There's a Gossip
Chapter 21 The Truth Comes Out
Chapter 22 Missed
Chapter 23 Near Misses
Chapter 24 Formal Communication
Chapter 26 Hated
Chapter 27 Travel Abroad
Chapter 28 Reception Disturbance
Chapter 29 Conflict
Chapter 30 New Script
Chapter 31 Was Photographed Again
Chapter 32 Jinyu Extra Story
Chapter 33 Off-Site Filming
Chapter 34 Constant Turmoil
Chapter 35 Everyone's Misunderstanding
Chapter 36 A Car Accident
Chapter 37 Hidden By The Company
Chapter 38 Targeted
Chapter 39 A Conversation Between Two People
Chapter 40 To France
Chapter 41 Nigel's Invitation
Chapter 42 Xi's Extra Story
Chapter 43 Signing the Contract Again
Chapter 44 Film and Television Script
Chapter 45 Emergencies
Chapter 46 Authorities Are Confused, But Bystanders Are Clear
Chapter 47 Meet Again
Chapter 48 Press Conference
Chapter 49 Coming Soon
Chapter 50 Red Again
Chapter 51 Returning to China
Chapter 52 Concert
Chapter 53 What I Missed
Chapter 54 Jin's Confession
Chapter 55 Starting to Retrieve Memories
Chapter 56 Iron-Blooded Man
Chapter 57 As You Wish
Chapter 58 Shooting Fainted
Chapter 59 Jin's Misunderstanding
Chapter 60 Knowing the Truth
Chapter 61 Ouyang Yixiu
Chapter 62 Missed
Chapter 63 Meeting
Chapter 64 Goodbye Mom
Chapter 65 Making a Choice
Chapter 66 Everyone Will Be Happy
Chapter 67 Back to America
Chapter 68 Let's Get a Driver's License
Chapter 69 Die if you don't agree
Chapter 70 No blood relationship
Chapter 71 Still Doesn't Match
Chapter 72 The Intertwining of Love and Hate
Chapter 73 The condition worsens
Chapter 74 The Dust Settles [End]
Chapter 75 The Last Extra Story

Chapter 25 Awarded

431 11 4
By Kazuyuuki95

Yixiu's shooting location is on the swimming pool on the roof, and the filming crew is arranging the planning of the location. When the director saw Jin and Yixiu, he smiled and said hello, and then continued to tell the people around him to do things.

"This is the shooting location, and they will give you the script of the filming later." Jin pointed to the swimming pool, the water in it was very clear, this was the water he arranged to be replaced yesterday, and no one had entered it yet.

Yixiu nodded slightly, he can still swim.

"This is the line that the director just gave me, take a look." Lu Jing said and gave a revision to the script in his hand.

In fact, there are not a few lines in it, and most of them are instructions and requirements for some actions. Yixiu doesn't think there is any difficulty.

The shooting officially started. Xiu was swimming in the water wearing a white one-inch shirt and casual jeans. When he swam to the shore, he stretched out his left hand with a watch and walked up the stairs to the shore. At this time, the camera will give a close-up of his left hand. Then there was Yixiu standing barefoot on the shore, deliberately leaving two buttons on his white shirt to reveal his sexy collarbone and slender neck, his eyes narrowed slightly, and a wicked smile appeared on the corner of his mouth. He raised the wine glass in his left hand and opened it He opened his mouth slightly, and the watch on his hand was refracted with dazzling light due to the light, and finally faced the camera like a noble prince, showing a gentlemanly smile: "Excellent taste, you deserve it." This is his The only line, the sexy and hoarse voice gives people infinite charm. He is so radiant at the moment, and the director of the shooting has already driven this watch named fantasy, which will definitely sell well.

This is what Lu Jing expected. After all, Yixiu has given him too many surprises. Now he is no longer surprised. He just shouts in his heart that this is really a monster. Why would God make it? Such a perfect person?

Jin's eyes never leave Yixiu's figure, this is the person he misses in his heart, he fell in love with Yixiu from the first sight, and it has never changed until now, he feels that he will never like others again in this life .

Xiao Yun suppressed the urge to have a nosebleed, he has been with Yixiu for so long, but he still has no immunity. Seeing that it was over, he quickly took a clean towel and handed it over. Yixiu wiped his hair casually. The weather had turned cold, but the water in the pool was warm. He guessed that this was probably Jin's masterpiece.

After changing into clean clothes, he felt much more comfortable. He didn't like the feeling of being wet.

"Do you have time at noon? I'll treat you to dinner." Jin's eyes looked expectant.

This made Yixiu a little bit difficult, he didn't want to reject Jin, but he agreed to have lunch with Xi: "Well, I'll treat you to lunch tomorrow, I've never invited you to dinner before."

"Isn't it okay at noon today?" He deliberately canceled the noon meeting just now for a repair.

"Sorry, I have an appointment at noon today." Yixiu looked at Jin embarrassedly.

"Well, then you go, but don't forget to invite me to dinner tomorrow!" Although Jin looked at Yixiu with a smile, he was still unspeakably disappointed.

Saying goodbye to Jin, he hurried to the company. It was already noon, and he was afraid that Xi would wait for him there.

Looking at Yixiu's anxious back, Jin suddenly felt a pain in his chest, and he had a feeling that he had lost Yixiu.

Sure enough, when he came to the studio, Xi had already sat there waiting, but his face showed no impatient expression, and he didn't say anything when he called Yixiu, because he knew what Yixiu was doing just now, and asked Lu Jing to leave. On one side, he took Yixiu's hand and left.

Is this abandoned? Lu Jing looked at himself alone, feeling a little helpless. What a guy with the opposite sex but no humanity.

And before Yixiu could say goodbye to Lu Jing, Xie pulled him out. Sitting in the private room, looking at the dishes on the table, Yixiu was dumbfounded: "There are so many dishes, can I finish them? Will it be too wasteful?"

Knowing that Yixiu is a relatively frugal person, Xi smiled: "Look at how thin you have become recently. If you don't make up for it, you will become a stick, so if you don't want to waste it, eat more."

He frowned, is this trying to raise himself as a pig?

Ignoring Yixiu's brow, Xi picked up the chopsticks and picked up a bowl of vegetables for Yixiu.

Adhering to the principle of not wasting, Yixiu still worked hard to eat a lot, but he couldn't become fat in one bite. He didn't want to continue to ruin his stomach, so he put down the chopsticks in his hand and ended the lunch.

But Xie is still very satisfied. Yixiu ate more today than ever before, and he believed that Yixiu would grow flesh in a short time.

The next day Yixiu rejected Xi's invitation because he had promised to invite Jin to lunch, Xi didn't say anything, but frowned slightly when he heard that Yixiu invited Jin, Yixiu didn't know, But he knew the other party's thoughts about Yixiu, but when he thought that Yixiu had agreed to be with him, he felt superior. In fact, he always thought that Jin had a chance, but he was not sure.

The director’s sixth sense is very accurate. When Yixiu’s watch advertisement was released, the effect was really extraordinary. Many of the goods that had just entered the store were sold out immediately. Even though the price of the watch was not cheap, many people still came. Buy.

And the scene of Yixiu tasting wine wearing a watch was captured by many people with their mobile phones and used as their screens.

And the composer named Mu Yang wrote many songs for Yixiu. He felt that it was a pity that Yixiu's voice didn't sing, so Yixiu is now busy recording new songs, the song "The Forgotten Child" Also included in the new album. But the title song of his album is "Don't Understand Love". The MV heroine of this song invites Han Ling who has worked with Yixiu. Although Han Ling is thirty years old, the name of her has not changed. , she is the national goddess.

After working day and night for more than a month, Yixiu's first album is finally released. Those who have heard Yixiu's singing can't wait to buy his new album. Yixiu's voice is very nice, and listening to him sing is a joy. Pleasant things. The sales brought by the album even surpassed Xiao Yi's latest album, which was beyond Yixiu's expectation.

And his portrait photos are even more popular. Some people bought two sets at once, one set for themselves to look at and the other set for collection. Yixiu never thought that he would come back so quickly. In just a few months, he would change from an unknown person to a star that everyone has revealed. Xie also said that this is inseparable from his hard work, but Yixiu knows that without Xie's support behind it, he would not be able to go so easily.

Now Yixiu’s song can be heard in every store, and some people walking on the road will hum along unconsciously. If you search for the most popular star on the Internet, it must be Yixiu. Xiao Yi’s opinion of Yixiu He wasn't too surprised by his growth rate, these were all things he expected.

The enthusiasm for Yixiu's album has not dissipated yet. Wang Ziche's idol drama has officially started. Wang Ziche is also a capable person. His superb performance and handsome performance have also attracted the audience's attention. The heroine who shared the stage with him She is also a well-known actress at the moment, and the ending song of the TV series is also sung by Wang Ziche himself. His vicissitudes of life and sexy singing voice has brought a lot of benefits to this TV series. Many people have started to download this song on the Internet. The popularity of the TV series undoubtedly made Wang Ziche's reputation more and more famous.

But Yixiu didn't care much, he always felt that the last scandal had something to do with Wang Ziche.

Time is really fast, the annual film and television nomination awards have started, both Yixiu and Wang Ziche have been invited, as long as they are invited, they have a chance to win.

Sitting on the stage in the auditorium, listening to the host start broadcasting the best actor nominations, some plots from Wang Ziche's idol drama appeared on the screen. Wang Ziche looked at the TV he filmed excitedly. That is the highest honor in the entertainment industry, and it is also the affirmation of others. After the TV series made by several other stars appeared later, it was necessary to repair the time when I thought I didn't have myself.

"The last one is..." The host took a break, looked at the anxious eyes of the crowd and said loudly: "It's the highest-grossing movie "The Forgotten Child" starring Yixiu," the host said. The front part of Yixiu's performance appeared on the screen. Everyone looked at Yixiu seriously. The entertainment industry never lacks beautiful people, but Yixiu's appearance is too dazzling, which makes them unable to take their eyes off.

"Then who will be the best actor this year?" The host scanned the crowd and looked at the red list in his hand: "Congratulations to Yixiu, our best actor this year."

Others clapped their hands symbolically. This was a live broadcast. Even if the center was unhappy, they couldn't show it.

Wang Ziche looked into his eyes with a smile on his face, but as he grabbed his thigh with his fingers, he didn't seem to feel any pain. Why, was it because he was beautiful? Obviously he has worked so hard, but still lost to him, he is really not reconciled!

Only Yixiu was stunned. He thought it would be good if he was shortlisted. He didn't expect that he would win the Best Actor Award. He stood up a little excitedly, walked slowly to the stage under the eyes of everyone, and took the trophy carefully. .

"Congratulations Yixiu, do you have anything to say at this moment?" The host looked at Yixiu with a smile.

Yixiu never thought about winning the trophy, so he didn't think about the thank you speech at all. He took the microphone and thought for a while: "Thank you for your affirmation of me. To be honest, my winning the award really exceeded my expectations. I would like to thank those who helped me and inspired me, and I will definitely bring you more and more exciting performances in the future, thank you all.” Many years later, when Yixiu recalled that moment, he felt a little funny , but that was also his truest thought, unlike now that he no longer has that kind of passion.

And the audience in front of the TV is more excited to see their idol winning the award than themselves winning the award.

Yixiu got off the stage and calmed himself down. The following award has nothing to do with him, he only knows that Xiao Yi won the award.

"Next is the best newcomer award, who will it go to?" Listening to the host's words, everyone thought of Yixiu. After all, a newcomer can be so famous and loved by everyone in such a short period of time. It is impossible without strength.

"But this year is a little different from last year." The host looked at the list in his hand, and he didn't say anything different, because he wanted to know the surprised expressions on their faces when they heard his name.

"This year's best newcomer award is...Yixiu." The people in the audience didn't show any superfluous expressions when they heard his words. They had guessed earlier, but just as they were about to applaud, the host's voice came back again. : "And our Prince Che, let us all welcome the two winners at the same time."

Wang Ziche looked at the host in surprise, he heard right, he walked to the front stage in disbelief, took the trophy excitedly, and said some words of thanks at the same time, but this time Yixiu was calmer, with He didn't feel so excited about winning the award last time.

In the end, Yixiu took away three trophies, and he also took away the Music Golden Bell Award. If it wasn't for his appearance, he thought it should belong to Xiao Yi's trophy.

A rookie who debuted less than half a year ago won three trophies in one go. This is beyond everyone's expectations. Now Yixiu has become the object of discussion among many celebrities after dinner.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 240 9
offline Reading Author: Yue Wan Feng Qing Genre: BL Status: Finished Last update: 2023-06-17 Latest Chapter: Chapter List Chapter 87 Ended introduct...
29.7K 1.2K 186
Author: Qingsha Mowu/轻纱墨舞 Category: Tanmei Fiction Status: 232 chapter (Finished) Introduction Yu Chun is a small owner of an antique shop in Yang C...
245K 11.7K 110
The Big Fox is Fluffy and Cute 大狐狸毛茸茸可爱 Author: 灰剑如羽 Status: 110 Chapters (Completed) Description Lin Su, who possesses wood powers, travels to the a...
82.9K 2.9K 182
Author: Su Mengmeng/苏萌萌 Category: Danmei Novels List of chapter: 182 chapter (Finished) Introducing: A thunderstorm descended from the sky and struc...