Rebirth: The Peak of Entertai...

By Kazuyuuki95

Author: Lanxin/澜芯 Category: Tanmei Fiction Status: 75 chapter (Complete) Introducing: Love is nothing more t... More

Chapter 1 + Link
Chapter 2 Practice Storm
Chapter 3 Outfield Game
Chapter 4 Bar Encounter
Chapter 5 Is this red?
Chapter 6 Besieged
Chapter 7 Formal Signing
Chapter 8 Choosing a Script
Chapter 9 Audition Encounter
Chapter 10 Becoming the Male Lead
Chapter 11 Shooting MV
Chapter 12 The Album Sells Well
Chapter 13 Drunk Mistakes
Chapter 15 Movie Wrapping
Chapter 16 Variety Shows
Chapter 17 Gaining Visibility
Chapter 18 Press Conference
Chapter 19 Box Office Hit
Chapter 20 There's a Gossip
Chapter 21 The Truth Comes Out
Chapter 22 Missed
Chapter 23 Near Misses
Chapter 24 Formal Communication
Chapter 25 Awarded
Chapter 26 Hated
Chapter 27 Travel Abroad
Chapter 28 Reception Disturbance
Chapter 29 Conflict
Chapter 30 New Script
Chapter 31 Was Photographed Again
Chapter 32 Jinyu Extra Story
Chapter 33 Off-Site Filming
Chapter 34 Constant Turmoil
Chapter 35 Everyone's Misunderstanding
Chapter 36 A Car Accident
Chapter 37 Hidden By The Company
Chapter 38 Targeted
Chapter 39 A Conversation Between Two People
Chapter 40 To France
Chapter 41 Nigel's Invitation
Chapter 42 Xi's Extra Story
Chapter 43 Signing the Contract Again
Chapter 44 Film and Television Script
Chapter 45 Emergencies
Chapter 46 Authorities Are Confused, But Bystanders Are Clear
Chapter 47 Meet Again
Chapter 48 Press Conference
Chapter 49 Coming Soon
Chapter 50 Red Again
Chapter 51 Returning to China
Chapter 52 Concert
Chapter 53 What I Missed
Chapter 54 Jin's Confession
Chapter 55 Starting to Retrieve Memories
Chapter 56 Iron-Blooded Man
Chapter 57 As You Wish
Chapter 58 Shooting Fainted
Chapter 59 Jin's Misunderstanding
Chapter 60 Knowing the Truth
Chapter 61 Ouyang Yixiu
Chapter 62 Missed
Chapter 63 Meeting
Chapter 64 Goodbye Mom
Chapter 65 Making a Choice
Chapter 66 Everyone Will Be Happy
Chapter 67 Back to America
Chapter 68 Let's Get a Driver's License
Chapter 69 Die if you don't agree
Chapter 70 No blood relationship
Chapter 71 Still Doesn't Match
Chapter 72 The Intertwining of Love and Hate
Chapter 73 The condition worsens
Chapter 74 The Dust Settles [End]
Chapter 75 The Last Extra Story

Chapter 14 Love to Fight For

805 18 1
By Kazuyuuki95

compensation? He really didn't think about compensation, let's talk about money, the other party is not short of money at all, and he doesn't have much money now, so he is also a little bit troubled.

"Why don't you do this, how about you being there on call when I need you in the future?" Xi also knew that now was not the time to poke through the window on that floor.

This will let him go, Yixiu quickly shook his head and agreed. It's just that he doesn't know that he has followed the way of others.

Seeing that he was not dozing off anymore, Yixiu lifted the quilt and was about to get out of bed, but who knew that not only his back was sore, but he also felt some pain in the lower part, which was pulled on the wound for a while, and Yixiu's sore feet softened and fell directly to the ground, Haoxi grasped Yixiu's hand quickly.

Yixiu looked at Xi with some confusion, could he tell himself what happened last night?

Of course Xie would not say that it was caused by himself: "You were drunk and crazy last night." But it was indeed him who was drunk and crazy. for a very good reason.

Your own wine is so bad? It seems that I can't drink anymore, Yixiu secretly thought, how could Yixiu who has not gone through intercourse with men and women think that he has lost his virginity? Still got fucked by a guy.

With Xie's support, Yixiu went to the bathroom to wash up. After getting used to it for a while, it didn't hurt so much. It's just that he might not be able to shoot the movie, but he also knew that Nanshan didn't like actors who asked for leave, so he didn't know what to do. At that time, Xi said: "I just called Nanshan and said that you are sick and today's filming will be canceled, and the filming will start tomorrow."

"Thank you, I was thinking about asking for leave just now? You did me a favor, by the way, are you familiar with director Nanshan?" Yixiu asked curiously.

"Well, it's okay!" Xi replied while brushing his teeth, can he say that Nanshan also has to listen to his orders?

"I'm going to work first. You have a good rest today. Breakfast will be delivered later." Looking at Xi who remembered to go to work after speaking, why did he feel like his wife?

Feeling that he was thinking too much, Yixiu shook his head helplessly, he found that he had the thoughts of a little woman.

Yixiu, who had eaten breakfast, sat on the sofa and read today's newspaper boredly. They were all the same clichés, so couldn't there be some new tricks?

"Ding dong..." Yixiu raised his head and looked at the door, wondering who would come, walking awkwardly, Yixiu opened the door, unexpectedly found that it was Jinyu.

"Jin, why are you here, please come in." Yixiu happily took care of Jinyu, who was bored at the moment!

"Well, I wanted to visit the set today, so I called your crew. They said that you were sick and rested today, so I came here. How is your health?" Although Jin's voice is very gentle, it is not difficult to hear concern tone of voice.

Yixiu didn't expect the other party to come over as soon as he heard that he was not feeling well, and he was a little moved: "It's nothing wrong? It's just a small problem, it doesn't get in the way."

Jin saw that Yixiu really didn't seem to be in trouble, so he was relieved, but walking behind Yixiu, he suddenly found that the other person's walking posture was wrong: "Yixiu, what's wrong with your leg." He had a bad feeling.

"Ah?" Looking back, Yixiu didn't expect the other party's eyes to be so sharp. He tried his best to make his posture look normal, but he was still seen. He didn't want the other party to worry, so he just put yesterday's He said it all, he thought that the other party would not be worried if he heard it, but he clearly felt Jin's anger.

Hearing Yixiu's explanation, he knew that Yixiu had been cheated, but he was not Yixiu, and he was not as innocent as Yixiu. He hadn't forgotten whose place Yixiu lived now, and it was all his own fault. Obviously know whose house Yixiu lives in, but? Alas, he was still careless, looking at Yixiu who obviously didn't know what happened to him, he couldn't bear to tell the other party, forget it, let him solve it! Suppressing your own efforts, pretending to be nonchalant: "Oh, that's it, then don't drink anymore next time, or it will be very dangerous."

"Well, I also know that I won't drink anymore in the future, and I will control it if I have to." Yixiu also knows that he can't get drunk again with such poor wine quality, otherwise the people around him will suffer. Poor Xiuxiu still doesn't know who is suffering.

"Since you're fine, I'll go back to the company first, and there are some documents that I need to sign." Jinyu looked at the watch in his hand.

Yixiu also knows that although the other party is still at the age of university, he doesn't need to go to school at all with his grades. He only needs to submit another thesis in the year of graduation to get a diploma, so he has already started to take over the management of his family's company. Some important duties: "Well, you should be busy first, don't work too hard."

Hearing Yixiu's concerned words, Jin nodded and left.

The company has some things that need to be signed by itself, but there is a more important thing that needs to be done by itself.

"Hi! There is a young master from the Jin Group in the President's Hall who wants to see you, but he doesn't have an appointment. Do you want to see him?" The lady at the reception asked cautiously. If it wasn't for the partnership between the Jin Group and the boss, she would definitely not She made this call, but she could tell from the look on the other party's face that he was not happy at the moment, so she didn't dare to offend her.

Xi raised his eyebrows: "Let him in!" If he remembered correctly, this was Yixiu's friend, but he could see that the other party seemed to have impure goals for Yixiu.

"Bang!" The closed door was ruthlessly opened, making a piercing sound, and he knew who it was without looking up, but he didn't want to argue with a brat, so he raised his head slightly and looked at the angry man with no expression on his face. Jin Yu: "Young Master Jin, I don't know why I'm here?"

"Don't you know I'm here?" Jin Yu's voice was not the slightest bit warm at the moment, he didn't need to pretend in front of this person.

"How would I know? I'm not here to guess riddles, are you? But I'm sorry I don't have time." Xi's meaning is obvious, just leave if you have something to do, I don't have time to talk nonsense with you.

Jinyu naturally understood the meaning of the other party, and was not annoyed: "It's very simple for me to come here. He may not know what you did to Yixiu last night, but I'm not so easy to deceive,"

"Since you know what I have done, you still come to ask me." Xi's meaning was unclear.

"You?" Jinyu didn't expect the other party to admit it so generously.

"Since you have done such a thing, why didn't you say it, or did you just play for fun?" Jinyu looked at Xi with incomprehensible anger.

"It's none of your business what I think. Don't tell me I don't know what you think? What do you think Yixiu will think if he knows that you have impure thoughts about him?" Xi narrowed his eyes dangerously.

As soon as Jinyu heard this, he felt a little wilted, yes, Yixiu just treated him as a friend, and he also knew that Yixiu was a straight man who couldn't be straighter, so he didn't dare to be more than a friend to him. The behavior of the other party is afraid that the other party will hate it.

"I really don't know what you are afraid of. If you like someone but dare not show it, does your liking make sense?" Xi looked down on a man who didn't even show his love. He just didn't know how much he felt about Yixiu What kind of feeling is it like? He has never loved before, and he doesn't know what it's like to love someone. When he knows his own heart, he will definitely not shrink back. If he loves, he will love. So what if he is a man?

"Thank you for your words. I know how to do it, but I won't give up Yixiu to you." Jin looked at Xi with firm eyes. He knew that loving someone is to fight for it, and there will be no result if you keep avoiding it. of.

Xi looked at the direction where Jin left, recalling what he said just now, won't you let me? That's not up to you.

The process of loving someone is blissful, but unrequited love is also painful. When you love someone but dare not confess, then maybe when he hesitates, the relationship has already been missed. So when you think about doing something, don't be afraid of failure, and don't forget your original intention.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

245K 11.7K 110
The Big Fox is Fluffy and Cute 大狐狸毛茸茸可爱 Author: 灰剑如羽 Status: 110 Chapters (Completed) Description Lin Su, who possesses wood powers, travels to the a...
161K 4.8K 199
Shen Xuyao is a young actor. A car accident caused him to travel through a novel he was reading, and sadly became a He became the heroine's cousin an...
83.3K 2.9K 182
Author: Su Mengmeng/苏萌萌 Category: Danmei Novels List of chapter: 182 chapter (Finished) Introducing: A thunderstorm descended from the sky and struc...
29.8K 1.3K 186
Author: Qingsha Mowu/轻纱墨舞 Category: Tanmei Fiction Status: 232 chapter (Finished) Introduction Yu Chun is a small owner of an antique shop in Yang C...