SECRETS & REGRETS

Oleh PLK_ARMY

Kim Yoongi, Kim Taehyung and Kim Jungkook.... all three are brothers. Yoongi loves both his brothers. Yoongi... Lebih Banyak

Introduction & Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Season 2 OUT!!!

Chapter 18

2.8K 119 8
Oleh PLK_ARMY

(Flasback continues)

Time skips, next day, morning

Yoongi came to Tae's room and opened the door. As soon as he entered the room, he saw Tae lying unconscious on the floor. Yoongi panicked and approached him. He saw Tae's condition. His hair all messy. He was sweating, there were fingerprints on his cheeks with marks of dried tears. He cried alot. His lips all dried. His arms having belt marks which are now all bruised in purple. Tae was looking pale and his breathing was very slow. He was just lying on the floor like a lifeless body.

Yoongi patted on Tae's cheeks lightly to wake him up. He then took some water and sprinkled on Tae's face but nothing worked. Tae was still unconscious. He called the guards. They took Tae to the car and drove off to the hospital. Tae was taken to the emergency room. Oxygen mask was put on Tae's face and an iv was attached. Doctor checked him and gave him injections. He took his blood samples for some tests. After some time, Tae became stable but he was asleep because of the medications.

Doctor came out of the emergency room and found Yoongi outside. Yoongi immediately asked the doctor, "What happened to him? Is he fine?"

"He got panic attack. I think he encountered something which he shouldn't. Due to the panic attack, he faced difficulty in breathing and fainted. I think he was beaten. There are some marks on his hands and legs. Also, fingerprints on his face. He is stable for now but we can't say anything about his health. We can tell once when he will gain his conscious", said doctor.

Yoongi just nodded and sat there on a chair now regretting everything he did to Tae in his anger. He was beyond guilty. He pulled out his phone and dialled Jin's number.

On the phone

"H-hyung, I-i need you", said Yoongi while crying a little.

"Hello, Yoongi-ah, what happened. Is everything fine? Why are you crying? Tell me fast", asked Jin getting all worried.

"H-hyung, t-tae", said Yoongi.

"What happened to him? Yoongi-ah answer me. What happened to him?", asked Jin all worried.

"H-hyung, he... he is not fine. I-i did something to him which I shouldn't. Hyung please come back. I need you hyung", said Yoongi.

"Yoongi-ah, listen to me, huh. I am coming okay. Nothing will happen to Tae. Don't think much. He will be fine. I am coming, hmmm. Stay strong okay", said Jin.

"Y-yeah hyung", said Yoongi.

Call ended

It was now evening time and Jin came back from the very next flight along with Jungkook. He dropped Jungkook in the mansion and headed towards the hospital. He saw Yoongi, Namjoon and Hobi all of them there.

Jin approached them and asked about Tae. Yoongi spoke, "Hyung, actually he...(he told him everthing about yesterday)..... and now he is asleep." As soon as Yoongi stopped speaking, Jin slapped him harshly. Yoongi was stunned. This was the first time, Jin slapped Yoongi. All the guards standing there pulled out their guns and pointed at Jin. Yoongi gestured them to put their guns down.

Jin didn't say anything to Yoongi. He had tears in his eyes. He just gave a disgusting look to Yoongi while gritting his teeth. He then turn around and walked away.

As soon as Jin left, Yoongi shouted, "Don't you all ever dare to point your gun at Jin hyung again. I will not think once before shooting you all. UNDERSTOOD?" All the guards said, "Yes sir."

Yoongi left from there and went to Jin. He saw Jin standing at the hospital's balcony looking at nothing. Yoongi slowly approached towards him and spoke in a slow voice, "Hyung!"

Jin didn't replied and continued ignoring Yoongi. "Hyung, please talk to me, please", said Yoongi but Jin didn't respond.

Yoongi went a little closer to Jin and speak again, "Hyung, I am sorry. I know I did wrong to Tae but he was going to meet her." Jin was ignoring Yoongi.

There was a complete silence. After some time Yoongi spoke again, "I am sorry hyung. Please forgive me. Hyung, please atleast say something."

"Hyung, I know I should have controlled my anger---", Yoongi spoke but this time Jin cut him off in between and snapped at him, "THEN WHY DIDN'T YOU? YOU ARE NOT A BABY WHOM I SHOULD TELL HOW TO BEHAVE. I KNOW YOU ARE A MAFIA AND SOMETIMES YOU DON'T HAVE CONTROL ON YOUR ANGER BUT HOW CAN YOU DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS TO YOUR OWN BROTHER, HUH?" Yoongi just looked down.

After listening to Jin's shout, Hobi and Namjoon also came there. Some guards also came but Hobi dismissed them.

Jin again shouted, "Is he your enemy whom you scared to death, huh? He is in this critical condition because of you. Do you have even a slightest idea what you have done. He now knows that you are mafia. If he would have known about the truth in a different way, then he would have accepted it easily but now he will be scared of you forever. You... you pointed your gun at him and killed someone in front of him to scare him off. WHAT WAS GOING ON IN YOUR FUCKING MIND AT THAT TIME?"

Jin was beyond angry now and Yoongi was looking down in guilt. After some time, Jin spoke again, "You know what, I don't want you in my life anymore. I don't want Tae to be near you. I will take care of Tae, you can leave from here and don't you dare to come in front of me again."

Yoongi's eyes widened listening to Jin. He said, "Hyung please don't do this. Hyung please don't make me away from you and Tae. I can't live without you both. I have already lost my appa and eomma. Please hyung, please don't do this."

Jin didn't said anything and started leaving from there. Yoongi blocked Jin's way and started pleading again, "Hyung, hyung please. Please don't do this. You can----"

He got cut-off in between by Jin, "Leave my way. I don't want to hear anything." Yoongi has tears in his eyes now. Yoongi pulled out his gun and handed it over to Jin and kneeled down in front of him and said, "Hyung, you.... you can punish me. Hyung give me countless wounds. I won't say anything. I will bear everything but hyung please, don't make me away from Tae. I beg you hyung."

Yoongi then unbuckled his belt and removed it from his pants and gave it to Jin. He was still kneeling down, then he said, "Hyung take this. Hyung beat me to death but please let me stay here. Hyung I will not speak a single word, I promise. Just let me stay here, please."

Then Jin started speaking, "Kim Yoongi, I have already decided what to do. Now get up and leave my way. Your don't even deserve to be punished. You have already done-----"

He was cut off by a nurse who said, "Who is with Mr. Kim Taehyung?" Yoongi got up from the ground and was about to say something, but Jin said, "I am here for him. He is my brother."

"Okay, sir please come with me. He has woken up but he is not responding to us. He is just blankly staring at ceiling. Please try to talk to him", said nurse.

Jin nodded and walk towards Tae's room. Yoongi, Hobi and Namjoon also followed him. Jin entered Tae's room and saw him lying on the bed like a lifeless body. Tae's cheeks were red and fingerprints can be seen on them. His hands has bruises because of the belt strokes. He was looking pale and his eyes are blank holding no emotion.

Jin walked to his bed and called him softly, "Tae, are you fine? See I am here for you." Tae looked at Jin but didn't spoke anything. He start looking at the ceiling again. "Tae baby, please talk to me. Please respond to me", said Jin very softly. Tae still didn't reply.

Then Yoongi came into the room and went towards Tae. He caress Tae's hair and asked, "Tae, are you fine, hmm? Please forgive your hyung."

As soon as Tae noticed Yoongi, he sat up straight on the bed and started breathing heavily. Yoongi was about to say something but Tae get up from the bed hurridly and backed away towards the corner of the room. The iv needle comnected to his hand got out with a jerk causing Tae's hand to bleed.

Yoongi tried getting close to Tae but Tae started screaming covering his ears with his hands, "Please leave me alone.... please leave me... please forgive me... forgive me... please leave me alone."

Yoongi and Jin's eyes widened seeing his condition. Meanwhile, Hobi called the doctor. Doctor came and went near Tae and injected him. Within a few seconds, he slept. Then a nurse bandaged Tae's hand which was bleeding.

Jin asked about Tae's condition from the doctor and doctor said, "His condition is not good. He is suffering from mental trauma and he is afraid of something. He needs treatment with love and care. We need to assure him that he is safe. He need medicines and therapies."

Jin carefully listened to the doctor but Yoongi was devastated. He was just staring at Tae continously without even blinking his eye.

As soon as the doctor left, Jin came closer to Yoongi and said, "I don't think I need to take him away from you now. He himself has distanced you. He is feeling unsafe around you. Do you know the meaning of this? You are the reason-----"

Jin got cut-off by Yoongi's shout, "I KNOW!! I know I am the reason of his mental condition. I know I have done wrong. I know I don't deserve anyone in my life, that's why I lost eomma, appa and now Tae too. I know----"

Jin suddenly hugged Yoongi who was now crying very badly. Hobi also came and started patting Yoongi's back lightly to calm him down. Namjoon sit beside Tae caressing his hair.

After a long hug, Yoongi finally calm down and said while wiping his tears, "Hyung, I will make sure to give him the best treatment in the world. I will bring him back hyung. I will do my best. I will arrange best doctors and staff for Tae. I will not loose him. He will be fine."

After saying this, Yoongi went out of the room hurridly. Jin also had tears in his eyes. He sat beside Tae and caressed his cheek. He mumbled, "Why you and Yoongi have to bear all this? Why it all happen with you guys? Why can't you stay happy?"

After two hours, Yoongi came and entered Tae's room. He saw other three still there. He said to Jin, "Hyung, I found a very good doctor for Tae. He is from the world's best psychology hospital which is in Sweden. I have already arranged everything. Tae will be taken to Sweden and the doctor there will cure Tae. I have also arranged the best team for him who will give him proper care. Now, he will be fine hyung."

Jin asked, "Have you thought about it properly? Are you sure about sending him to Sweden? Will he be fine there?"

"Yes hyung. I am sure. He will be fine there. He will have the best team of doctors and nurses. He will recover very soon", replied Yoongi being confident. "Okay then, if you have arranged everything", said Jin but still a little unsure.

Yoongi took Jin's hands in his and assured him, "Hyung trust me. He will be fine there. Just wait for him to come back. The moment he will come back, I am sure he will be back to his normal self. Just get ready to get annoyed by him again." Jin nodded and said a little okay.

(Flashback ends)

Heyyy guys, so this was the another chapter for today. Please like and comment guys.

More exciting revelations are going to happen ahead.....

Who is this 'her' for whom Yoongi did this to Tae and for 'her', Tae dared to sneak out. What will be Jungkook's reaction after knowing all this.

Stay tuned to know all this in upcoming chapters.

Please Like, Comment and follow guysss.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

55.9K 2.6K 20
" 𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 π’”π’π’Žπ’†π’π’π’† π’Žπ’‚π’Œπ’†π’” 𝒂 π’Žπ’Šπ’”π’•π’‚π’Œπ’† 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 π’˜π’‰π’‚π’• π’•π’‰π’†π’š 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒆 π’‹π’–π’π’ˆπ’Œπ’π’π’Œ ? " "𝑰'π’Ž 𝒔𝒐-π’”π’π’“π’“π’š π’‰π’š-𝒉...
114K 12.4K 75
This is the season two of Secrets and Regrets. How the life of three Kim brothers will change. This story continues after a 5 year leap. Kim Yoongi...
68.4K 3.9K 35
STRICT FATHER SEASON 2. Taehyung and his 2 sons jimin and jungkook will be also be a father in this book. let's read to find out.