The Missing Mafia Princess

By AshSmith321

Alexis Miller, who lived with her "family", soon will find out that they weren't her real family Alexis Mill... More

chapter 0 - introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
A/N
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
AN
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
A/N
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Bedroom Interior
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44

Chapter 25

1.3K 34 8
By AshSmith321

Alexis's pov

What just happened? I stood there still processing what happened. He kissed me on the lips, I had this weird feeling in my stomach and I don't know what it was. I opened the door and went to my room. I opened my door, but saw all my friends waiting there, waiting for me to tell them everything that happened in that closet.

"So what happened?" Alena asked smiling and wiggling her eyebrows. " He kissed me" I mumbled. Alena, Sofia and Alessia freaked out and ran to me, they hug me and then my brothers burst through my door, probably because of them screaming in excitement. When I turned around, Enzo was smirking at me, he probably knows why they are screaming. "What is going on? Why are you people screaming?" Lorenzo said. "Don't worry, it isn't us getting murdered" I said to Lorenzo. "That's not funny, so what is going on?" Lorenzo said trying to figure out what is going on. " I'm not telling you otherwise you'll literally kill someone." I said knowing he will kill Enzo if he knew that he kissed me. "Fine then I'll find out myself" he said and then walked away so all my brothers except for Enzo. He stood there smiling at me, I know that if they find out we both are getting murdered.

Enzo's pov

Me and Alexis's brothers sat in the living room, playing games and all of a sudden we hear screaming coming from Alexis's room. We all jump up from the couch, dropping our controllers and ran towards her room, since she came back they have been so overprotective of her, if they can't find her they panic, afraid of losing her again. We ran till we got to her room and Marco burst through her door, they all looked at us confused. " What is going on? Why are you people screaming?" Lorenzo said. " Don't worry, it isn't us getting murdered " Alexis said with sarcasm. "That's not funny, so what is going on?" Lorenzo said trying to figure out what is going on. "I'm not telling you otherwise you'll literally kill someone." Alexis said. I know she is talking about me and I know they will literally murder me if they find out about me kissing her in the closet. "Fine then I'll find out myself" Lorenzo said walking away with all her brothers, except me I stood there smiling and admiring her. When I kissed her in the closet, I didn't even regret a second of it.

I eventually leave them alone when I noticed she is red like a tomato. I smirk knowing it is easy to make her blush.

Riccardo's pov

Me and my wife went on a date to a restaurant, my restaurant actually. We left at 8pm and drove to my restaurant but I noticed when everyone was in the swimming pool, Enzo taking Alexis somewhere looking concerned about something but I'll ask him later what happened and another thing I noticed is the way he acts around her, on of the guards informed me that he was leading her inside and into a small closet somewhere in the house.

Enzo and his family has always been friends with us so we see Enzo a lot here, hanging out with the boys, playing games and sleeping over. At the ball, when Alexis was there they danced on the dance floor while talking, i could see they both had a good time before she saw one of Carlo's friends.

We got to my restaurant and sat down at one of the booths there, we looked at the menu, thinking of what we wanted to order.

The waiter came and took our order, my wife got spaghetti with meatballs and I got authentic Italian gravy.

We started eating our food and talking about our kids and their childhood. Alexis has always been a sweet kid before she was taken from us. The day of the attack Marco was playing tag with her and we where watching them playing tag, the next thing that happened gunshots went everywhere, I could see Alexis covering her ears and started crying, the guards came running in with their guns, Alexis ran to hide somewhere and Aurora hid somewhere else. People came running in and firing bullets everywhere.

The Spanish mafia.

We killed most of them but a few got away, I found my wife but we couldn't find Alexis, we searched the hole house, inside and outside. She was nowhere to be found, Aurora was heartbroken, she fell to the ground after hearing that she is gone I hugged her with tears in my eyes. From that day one I searched everywhere for her, years passed and I was still searching everywhere for her, till the day I got that call saying they found her. I was so happy, the first thing I did was telling Aurora that we found her.

We finished our dinner and it was now 10pm, we left the place and drove home. But when we got to the gates hundreds of guards stood in front of the house, I look at Aurora confused about what is going on. She looked back concerned. I parked the car and climbed out telling my wife to stay in the car. I went up to the one of the guards to find out what is happening. " Diego, what is happening here?" I asked worried and angry. "We heard gunshots in the house, we are about to go in and see what is going on." He said which got me panicking. I got my gun out and we went inside and I see Alexis with a arm around her throat and being held at gunpoint. I got more angry and angrier by a second. The boys stood there with their guns pointing at him. I know Alexis got something planned in that head of hers.

She gave me a look that said that she had a plan. She suddenly stepped on his foot as hard as she could, which made him loosen his grip on her, she turned around kicking where the sun didn't shine, he let's go of his gun and Alexis took it, pointing it at him. The guards went to him and took him away, she lowered the gun and looked at me. I went to her and so did her brothers. "What happened? Are you okay?" I asked hugging her. "I'm fine, just have a couple scratches." She said hugging me back. Aurora came in looking scared but relaxed after seeing everyone was okay. "What happened?" I asked looking at her and her brothers.

Alexis's pov

My friends left and so did Enzo at 9 pm, as Enzo left, he gave me a quick kiss on my cheek, which I blush at. Then he ruffled my hair. " Hey!" I yelled at him trying to fix my hair. He laughed as he walked to his car and climbed in, he drove and waved at me and I waved back. When he was out the gate I went back inside, I go to the kitchen and get thrown with flour in my face, I wiped off the flour to see who it was and it was Lorenzo, I grabbed a hand full of flour and he started backing away."Hey. We can talk about this." He said backing away while I take a step forward. I ran to him throwing the flour at him. Hitting him straight in his face and all over his black shirt, I laughed at him but that ended when I bullet went through the window, I looked at Lorenzo and he looked at me knowing what is happening. This is the first time I didn't have my gun with me but we were in the kitchen so I grabbed a big knife.

Where are the guards?

More bullets went through the window that is now shattered. A guy ran in pointing a gun at me and my brothers. I look at his face and I know him but I don't know from where. " Drop the knife now or I'll shoot" He said pointing it at me, but his aim was not very good. I didn't let go and he shot it, missing me completely. "You don't have very good aim, you know." I said which made him more angry he took a step towards me and I didn't move my brothers took their guns out when he took a step towards me. "I said drop the knife" He said again. "No" I said looking at him with a smirk. He shot again, missing me and the bullet hitting the wall. I used to flinch when I was a kid but now things have changed and I don't even flinch, not a single emotion on my face as I look at him, I throw the knife where the sun don't shine, purposely missing him.

He looked at me shocked, then started running towards me. I jump over the counter landing in the living room. Angelo shot but missed him. Now he is in front of me still pointing his gun at me. I went to trip him but he grabbed my arm and then put his arm around my throat. With a gun to my head, my brothers were pissed. I heard the front door open, my dad's here finally. Guards came in behind him, the guards all had their guns pointed at him, my dad looked at me knowing that I had a plan. I stepped on his foot as hard as I could and he loosened his grip to my throat, I turned around kneeling him where the sun didn't fucking shine, which he let out a groan and letting his gun fall to the floor. I picked up his gun and now pointing it at him.

The guards came and grabbed him taking him away, I lowered the gun and dad made his way towards me and then did my brothers. "What happened? Are you okay?" Dad asked sounding worried. "I'm fine, just a couple of scratches." I said hugging him back. Mom came in the front door looking worried but soon relaxed seeing that everyone was okay.

"What happened?" Dad asked looking at me and my brothers.
______________________________________

Here is Chapter 25!

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!

Total words : 1733

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 3.7K 62
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
313K 7.5K 66
Amazing cover by Anel_Graphics Gabriella De'Luca is a cold fifteen year old girl, who has had to go through extreme hardships everyday of her life. C...
218K 3.6K 25
16 year old Davina Morretti has the biggest aura of power around her yet she can turn that aura into innocent very quickly. Not only is she the best...
13.6K 723 16
beomryu oneshots for deranged liquioas (includes angst, fluff and more)