Old/empires countryhumans x r...

Galing kay fearlessnxthing

If you get inspired by any of my stories or ideas then you must give me credit! Just some oneshots that comes... Higit pa

Request page (closed)
Ghost!Russian Empire x Reader: My little ghost.
Yandere Stalker!Prussia x Reader:Mine forever (kissing)
Mafia Leader! Soviet Union x Reader: My bet
Austria-Hungary x Reader: in the rain
A/N
Imperial Japan x Spy! reader: my little spy
Holy Roman Empire x Maid! Reader
Vampire! Third Reich x Reader: My sweet snack
German Empire x Assistant! reader:What my heart desires
the worst oneshot that will prob make your eyes bleed
A/N 2
Demon! Reichtangle x Excorsist! Reader
The worst lemon that will make you go blind
Ayo hear me out!
(Halloween special) Teutonic Order x ?? Reader: The masquerade party
?? x Heartbroken! Reader
(๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ) Spanish Empire x Reader //Imperio Espaรฑol x Lectora
German Empire x French Soldier! Reader
(PT 2) Teutonic Order x ?? Reader: The masquerade party
Russian Empire x reader (Short + kissing?)
What im working on

Extremely dom! Roman Empire x Reader (fluff) : Love me, for eternity.

1.6K 25 68
Galing kay fearlessnxthing

Cool request from tha Boyo Sleepy____Sammy ✨ (Don't mind me saying boyo, it was Mr Krabs fault)

Wanted to try something new and moving, and of course, doing my research on the country first before writing the story because I don't want it to be historically inaccurate some things.

And why not doing him extremely dominant? Don't know what to say about this-

Srry i took long to finish this by the way, if you don't mind.

in this story the Y/N is going to be gender neutral (I think-)

WARNING:
Ofc, fluff and things get very touchy here, like really- You're not allowed to comment in those parts or else 🔫

Y/N POV:

"Y/N? meet Roman Empire, get along together ok?" My mother said as I was behind her, peeking to see the boy I was meeting. She tried to put me in front of him but I just couldn't, I had a introverted personality.

She chuckled, trying to introduce me to him. "Come on, it is good to socialise"

I sighed, going in front of her and letting him see me.

The boy's eyes widened and smiled, reaching his hand to me "Nice to meet you Y/N"

"Nice to meet you too" I went to place my hand on top of his.

"Come on! let me show you around" He gently went to pull me, as I looked at my mother who was waving at me.

"You 2 have fun!" My mother said, as I then left with Roman Empire.

He showed me around the place and we played many games, having fun until nighttime.

[20 YEARS LATER]

Roman Empire? oh, he's my childhood friend and I got to see him often since his family and mine got extremely well along. 20 Years have passed, and it's been a long time, and we are still hanging out together.

Roman Empire was now the ruler of the country and he had many victories, being a powerful and successful empire with large territory.

Knock knock

I quickly turned my direction when I heard the knock on my door, going to see who it was.

I opened the door and saw a man, he was Roman Empire's messenger (I think it was called that-) telling me that Roman Empire wanted to see me today and that he will take me there.

I nodded and he took me to the Palatine hill (supposedly the place roman emperors lived until the fall of the empire) He dropped me there and I went inside, knocking on the door.

"Hello?" I said, as I saw the door open and see Roman Empire.

"Hello my dear, come inside" He opened the door more and let me in. I nodded and went inside, then he closed the door and went to me.

"I want to tell you something I wanted to tell you long time ago" He then said, looking at me.

"Oh? you can tell me anything"

"I...." He then placed his hand on his heart "I love you, I loved for a long time...Y/N" He confessed, still looking at me, looking sweet and romantic.

"I..-" I was shocked, not expecting that answer. I calmed myself and and breathed slowly, inhaling and exhaling.

"So?" He was nervous, waiting for my answer.

"I love you too, and we can be in a relationship together"

"Really?!" He was excited, with sparkles in his eyes, that made me smile.

"Yes! let's be in a relationship!" That made him even happier, making me happier too.

"And that means kiss?"

"Sure, why not?"

He smiled excitedly, leaning closer, closing his eyes and slightly opening his mouth for the kiss. I closed my eyes too, waiting for his first move.

He then went for the kiss, starting off slow but then going fast, going intense each second. I tried to kiss him back at the same speed as him but every time I tried he wasn't letting me, his moves were making me want to give up.

My mouth felt warm no time, his soft lips ravishing mines, I wasn't expecting this at all. He then placed his hand behind my head and the other one on my waist, trying to deepen the kiss.

I placed my hand on his cheek and the other one on his chest as our bodies were pressed against each other, the kiss didn't seem to end soon.

"mmh~" He hummed of satisfaction between the kiss.

My body was shaking, he was going too far and I couldn't handle it. I tried pushing him away gently for some oxygen but he didn't seem to want that, he pulled me very close to him as I started to loose my breath because of lack of oxygen.

After some time, he finally pulled away,there was a string of saliva, so that meant our salivas were connected in the kiss. We both breathed heavily, especially me, I tried to catch my breath as fast as possible since he didn't let me breathe during the kiss.

He smirked, looking at me deeply with siren eyes, his hand still placed on my cheek, rubbing my cheek with his thumb and watching me catch my breath.

"I loved that darling~" He said that in a deep voice.

"Me too"

"Oh? is that true? then let me do a second round" He leaned closer.

"Wait! I do not know if I can handle it-"

"But you loved it, and i'm the one who commands here"

He grabbed my hand and quickly took me to the closest room, locking the door and then looking at me, like if I was the prey and him the intimidating predator.

he got closer to me and then he pushed me against the wall, placing both of his hands to limit my ways to move away.

He hastily went to kiss me again, inserting now his warm tongue inside my mouth, exploring inside my mouth and wrapping it around mine.

He then leaned away "Take off your upper clothes, alright??" He commanded (In case you have a dress, then take off slightly the dress or dunno)

"Yes, Roman Empire" I obeyed him immediately, taking off my upper clothes as he looked at it, satisfied of what he was seeing.

"You good little submissive thing, that's what I want to see~~" He chuckled, leaning closer to my neck, I could feel his hot breath.

He started planting kisses and licks on my neck with his warm lips, slowly going to my chest.

I let out a breath of satisfaction, all of this felt amazing, he nibbled and nibbled my neck, his hands grabbing my arms so I can't move away.

He tried to find my sweet spot, and when he found it, I whimpered, making him bite my sweet spot hard until a bruise and a hickey was the only thing left there.

I moaned quietly and bit my lip, as he lifted me up and placed me now on top of a table, we both looked at each other, I was slowly starting to get turned on by his kisses. We both looked at each other for a second, making eye contact.

He smiled, still looking at me with those seductive siren eyes, and started going lower to my chest, placing his hands on my waist, planting infinite kisses on my body while with his hands, he massaged my body by moving his thumbs in circles, and he even squeezed my hips.

I closed my eyes, feeling the kisses he planted all over my body, but then I quickly opened it when he started to leave hickeys, it hurts but at the same time it felt good.

With his hands he touched and caressed me gently, his hands slowly going down my chest.

"Hey, are you sure about that?" I asked nervously, knowing the thing he was going to do next.

"Of course you silly, now rela-"

"Roman Empire?" A male voice was suddenly heard outside.

"Oh fuc.k! time is up" Roman Empire said annoyed, moving away to the door.

"Wait what? where are you going?" I asked confused.

"I have important things to do, get yourself dressed and leave"

"Ok.." I said disappointed, I was turned on and he suddenly has to leave, great...

I started putting back my clothes on and left the library, i saw the guards and they told me to go home and I nodded.

When I got home, I saw a letter on the table. I curiously went to see what was written inside.

"We will be going to finish it tonight, alright?"

-Your lover

Bonus

"Mother? did you call me?-"

"HOLY-" My mother was in complete shock.

"Huh? what is the matter?"

"Did you get injured?! you have bruises!" He looked worried, pointing at my bruises on my neck.

I looked at it and then looked away of embarrassment. "Yeah- But i'm fine"

THE END
That's it, I tried it, I even visualised it, and all donee, this took me some time and I will be updating slowly for now on, because I have no motivation but i'll be active here :D

oOooOof, im too lazy to write, welp. I have many ideas and don't know what to do.

The next oneshot will be about....- No spoilers, but i'll give you a hint, and it's uhh, demons? and cross (Wait! I gave you 2 hints!) and then i'm going to try to do the request people requested me, and after that- the ending 2 of one of my oneshots.

-Story written by: Fearno or Fearlessnxthing

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

15.7K 470 5
ยซ๐™ฒ๐š˜๐šž๐š—๐š๐š›๐šข๐š‘๐šž๐š–๐šŠ๐š—๐šœ ๐šก ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š›ยป '๐ป๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ โ„Ž ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘›, ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘™๐‘–๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’ โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘Ž ๐‘“๐‘Ž๐‘–๐‘กโ„Ž ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘œ...
5.8K 46 11
Hello! This is a book containing Countryhumans oneshots. I'm taking any suggestions anyone has, I will literally write almost anything. Please write...
1.6K 71 25
My first book! I hardly have any idea what I'm doing I only publish on Wattpad and AO3, if you see this on any other site then it has been stolen Con...
1.9K 95 6
Hello and welcome! This book will contain chapters regarding: ใƒปHistorically fictional oneshots of countryhumans, statehumans, and cityhumans (and on...